This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Is there an Earth type?

NicholasV

There's a site which gives information on the normal 7 planetary types and an additional Earth type. I know a person who resembles this type but I don't know if it's part of the Michael Teachings "canon" or not.

http://destinyclemens.com/Destinyclemens/Gallery_1/Pages/Earth.html

This website describes the types as follows:

LUNAR         Solitary, introspective, detail-minded

VENUS         Languid, nurturing, sociable
MERCURY   Perceptive, quick, articulate

SATURN      Patient, rational, authoritative

MARS          Goal-oriented, forthright, combative

JOVIAL         Benevolent, cultured, epicurean

SOLAR         Radiant, serene, idealistic

EARTH         Robust, practical, realistic

Edited by NicholasV

Nah, Search it up here and you get nothing on an Earth Body Type.

Body Types are influenced by planets relative to midheaven at conception, and Earth can't influence you from the stars because well, you're ON it.

It's your position in space from which other celestial objects locate around.

I've looked through that site before and it does tend to stereotypical descriptions of bodies. They're accurate to some extent.

Earth on there I think is mostly Lunar, Venusian and Jovial leaning to Mars. With a bit of Saturn and little to no Mercury.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

Because we are made of earth material, born on Earth, all body types are based in the Earth Type. Because the Earth Type is so homogeneous, it's kind of like saying you are Human. Personalities differentiate Humans, and the other planetary influences differentiate Earth Type.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Because we are made of earth material, born on Earth, all body types are based in the Earth Type. Because the Earth Type is so homogeneous, it's kind of like saying you are Human. Personalities differentiate Humans, and the other planetary influences differentiate Earth Type.

If an individual "neutralized" its planetary influences I feel like they might be able to revert to the earth type or a passive-neutral type. Why would this be advantageous? I know the Solar can suffer from imbalances and frailty of bones and the earth type might be able to counter and ground it by adding in more dirt material. Like a sculptor adding in more raw clay to its sculpting project. 

It feels like an instinctive center type. One which could accommodate fluctuations in the instinctive center without breaking down or wearing too much. Say your instinctive center is fluctuating rapidly between the poles of atomic and anatomic, the earth body type might be able to "handle" that kind of oscillation without issue. Other body types might not be as well equipped to handle chaotic instinctual activity. Probably not a very popular body type though.

Edited by NicholasV

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

@NicholasV Everyone has the Earth Body Type and no Body Type is without a mix of influences, and no influence can be neutralized, only polarized. What we can do is ask Michael more about this base Earth Body Type because I don't think *anyone* has ever asked about it. Let's keep this in mind for an Ask Michael or Michael Speaks topic!

• LIKE/LOVE 6