TruthLoveEnergy

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Three Colors Trilogy by Krzysztof Kieślowski

Rosario

• TLE12

It's themed on the French Revolutionary ideals. I loved the many layers, little details and paralelisms thorough the trilogy. The soundtrack is another masterpiece by itself. 

In “Blue”, a famous music composer dies in a car accident, before finishing a concert score for the Unification of Europe.  But people suspect that his wife was the one who made music for him. The movie is about her internal process towards emotional freedom.   Liberty.

White” : a humble hairdresser is left by his wife in terrible circumstances, and he loses everything. With the help of an enygmatic man, he tries to get even with her.   Equality.

And finally, “Red”. So beautiful! After an incident, a college student befriends an old man who spies his neighbors’s phone calls. Both begin to know each other and there is a progressive bleedtrough from the man’s past experiences, to the girl’s reality. This final chapter also  shows how all the trilogy's characters are connected.   Fraternity

threecolorstrilogy.jpg

Enjoy! Then, I suggest watching something bubbly and fast-paced ?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• TLE12

Oh, I've heard of these movies from people who are fans of the director. I had meant to watch them on netflix years ago, but never got around to it. I should check to see if they are on netflix now.  

• LIKE/LOVE 4

I loved these. They reminded me a bit of Balzac's Comedie Humaine, where a lead character in one book will show up as a minor one in another successive one

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TLE12

Oh, I loved these movies and saw them all when they came out! What drew me to them was that I loved The Double Life of Veronique, the film that Kieślowski did before these. That film has always haunted me. Have you seen it? It's about either two concurrents or parallels that see each other briefly and feel their lives connected.

• LIKE/LOVE 5