Bobby

Michael Speaks - January 28, 2017 - When the Infinite Soul Arrives

NicholasV

It's really strange but I feel I can remember what the infinite soul manifestation is like. The person moves entirely beyond all the personal barriers of the self and becomes directed solely by the enormous power of essence. They do whatever their agreements are and yeah they can only last for a short time. But during that time they have absolute jurisdiction over the direction of the species. Every individual is affected by it, without exception. I can only think that in between lives I must have been a witness of the life of an IS on the astral plane. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

KurtisM

From "Is time an illusion?"
"A Sequence is an arrangement of Agreements or Events that create a pattern toward an end result. A Vector is that “point of no return” so to speak, that is a mathematical momentum toward that end result."

Also, from Geraldine's 2014 Session- "Difficult Times and a Circus Life"
"The probability for manifestation in the next 20 years is high at 44%, but higher after 20 years.

The difference between the next 20 years and the following is the potential turning point within the next 20 years that will define a clearer direction for humanity.

We think that all of the fears currently in place will either come to be fulfilled, or be completely diverted toward creative solutions and directions. The division of direction is getting more and more "black and white."

From "Membership Gratitude Event of August 2016"
"Currently there are 12 potential hosts and of those 12 there would be 5 who host. The next Manifestation has been unwaveringly set as hosted through 5 individuals. 

At this point the potential hosts are in the United States, India, China, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, and Japan. 

2020 is a year that is being closely watched and could be said to have the greatest probability for Manifestation at this point. 

There are potential hosts in Oregon, Georgia, and Michigan."

From "November 2016- Chaos and Consciousness Transcript"
"We see 3 "wild card" scenarios yet to be "dealt," and these appear to be within the time window between now and the end of March of 2017. One directly involves disruption of the United States' Presidential process; one is a natural or forced disaster that alters trajectories due to its magnitude; one is a complete unknown that is dependent upon whether patterns move toward one extreme or the other by March."
I think this is relevant to the path to IS so I included it.

Also, for ideas of causes to contribute to, read this from the beginning of last year:
"State of the Planet- 2016"

Maureen's Question from "Ask Michael September 2016" contains tips on how to increase awareness for, and implement a Resource-based Economy.

I could have sworn there was another session on probabilities last year stating a 40-50% chance for IS manifestation..

EDIT:
Keep in mind that one of the reasons the IS is in higher likelitude is because since 2014, we've merged into another bundle of parallels that suffered from oppression and even resorted to religious escapism, but the foundation of the US there two years ago(as opposed to our history where it was founded in 1776) has created a yin yang effect where we are the piece of the puzzle they need and vice versa.
This is what has brought in a large mass of Baby+Young Souls and Imprinting from the Baby+Young to the world. Which has likely served as fuel for some rising conflicts that were happening here but hadn't taken full effect until the last few years of Obama's Presidency.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 2

DianeHB

This compartmentalized wounding and sense of displacement is not limited to our students or older souls, but is the Karmic Wound of this species.

Older souls feel this collective strength to own one's place in the world as a call for inclusion and true peace, agape, and affection.

Younger souls feel this wounding in the species, but as they unpack that wound they have oversimplified it as a necessity to conquer and impose their place in the world against any threat to their place in it.

We think this wave of Manifestation of Infinite Soul, and this collective unpacking of an ancient wound shared by all of Human Sentience is a Turning Point toward the greatest healing the species as a whole has ever known.

This may or many not be immediately successful, or done painlessly, and may take the next 100 to 1000 years to implement, but it is happening.

We have waited a long time for this.

This is heavy, heavy shit. Hit me squarely in the chest. Whew.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Evelin

"In most cases this has "fired up" with great passion a sense of challenge for owning one's place in the world.
This compartmentalized wounding and sense of displacement is not limited to our students or older souls, but is the Karmic Wound of this species.
/.../
What we wish to convey is that you BELONG HERE.
This is your home.
This is not just a passing pitstop for your Essence to learn and grow.
This is where your body begins and ends.
Your body will never leave this Plane, and for most of you, will never leave the planet from which it arose. It is the ownership of Earth as Home and to then act, feel, and know accordingly."

Oh, this was a powerful session. I've slept badly these past weeks and my mind is not clear at all, but I was deeply touched by everything Michael said here.

So, we finally have to decide to grow up and take responsibility of ourselves, and this planet, and treat it as our home.  (And treat our bodies as home, as well!) Instead of acting like children left at home, eating only candy and waiting for the adults to return and discipline us. Instead of reacting to the trauma of nearly being killed (for becoming sentient) and simply repeat the things done to us in the Sirius system.

It's a strange "coincidence" that for the past year or so I've been doing a lot of inner work concerning my own childhood traumas because I realized I wasn't doing very well as a parent. And what I've learned coincides so well with the bigger picture Michael is talking about here.
We first have to realize the wounding, though, without Truth there's no moving forward, and it's another nice coincidence how tears are the biological reaction to Truth, and incidentally, tears help to remove much stress from the body.

@Troy, in connection to the vegan topic I started wondering how did humans as a species even begin to eat animals? (This happened once we were on Earth, I assume, since I recall on Sirius we were tree-dwelling herbivores.) The only answer I can come up with is: we learned it from other animals. Which is otherwise fine, but where did we get the idea that we are somehow more than animals, above the other species, and can use them however we want, without consequence? (The Bible comes to mind, certainly, but I'm sure it began much, much earlier.) Be that as it may, we now see we have to evolve beyond being "mere animals", which doesn't mean we can do whatever we want with them, but realize what the other species need and how much we need all the other species of this planet.

It's cool though that now we are rapidly learning how many other species use tools and are quite smart in ways humans can immediately recognize. The more we get to know the species, the harder it is to abuse any of it to the degree we have so far.

I have more to say but I will take it to the vegan thread once I'm done with Sunday chores and some unfinished work.

Thank you for posting this Bobby; and thank you Troy, for your wonderful work; and thank you Michael, for your compassion and patience.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Ingun

Just adding for the record and for easier to find.

Infinite Soul Update from August 1999

[Michael_Entity] We do not see full manifestation of the Infinite Soul anywhere on the planet currently, though there are 2 fragments that are “ready”, and 3 more will follow when the first two have begun. At least 5 manifestations will show that we have heard. These manifestations will include a young child apparently. The United States will most likely take the Teachings of either the child, a Priest son of a single parent female Server, or the Teachings of a female Sage.

Infinite Soul probabilities - from 2000

Update on manifestation of the Infinite. Soul - from 2000

Infinite Soul Manifesting Soon - from 2001

When the Infinite Soul manifests, it will be known without question. Considering the Infinite Soul is of the utmost compassionate and intelligent capacity, variations in manifesting can fluctuate at any moment. We can say with some degree of accuracy that the female who would host the Infinite Soul is alive, as is the child, who may manifest first. The probability of the Infinite Soul making itself publicly known within this month or the next six months for that matter is quite low. We say this based on our perception at the moment. We do not believe a manifestation would occur before end of 2001, at this point.

Infinite Soul Update - Tristan's POF session from July 20th 2016

MEntity: And now the potential for Manifestation has come around again as the parallels from the 1980's begin to merge with your own parallel and the potential for world war III is on the rise as you approach a turning point.

MEntity: The path of Rome is the story of America, and depending on how this is handled, it will either repeat, or the lessons learned will inform better choices and paths to alter this pattern.

Tristan: where and when did the Rome go wrong?

MEntity: If Manifestation comes, it would be in multiple forms and with Truth, Love, and Energy/Beauty represented, most likely across five hosts.

MEntity: We would not describe Rome as having "gone  wrong," but the rise of conflict among the religious, along with government and political instability and blinding emphasis on military, Rome "fell."

MEntity: This was a gradual process that lasted 50 years and pivoted near the end of the 4th Century CE.

The Pleiadians

MEntity: Every collective Sentience tends to have that turning point that changes that species forever.

NYC Michael Speaks Open Floor June 24, 2017

Dreams and Headaches - Janet's session from August 3, 2017

More On The Infinite Soul - Mike Cleverly's session from August 16, 2017

Edited by Ingun
added another link
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

Bobby

I wish I felt I had a better grasp at what Michael keeps speaking to as far as the climate is concerned.  The IS candidate at Standing Rock would certainly be speaking toward this I believe.  For that candidate, I would have a hard time believing that the stand there could only be about Native American sovereignty, although that has its own merits obviously.  No, because Michael keeps referencing climate as our collective potential breaking down point, there has to be more.  And though the divisiveness that is in focus at the moment has its merits, even that is not the what could be our own undoing, it's something larger than even that and climate would fit that bill.  

And this is what I don't understand.  How does this change, now?  We rely on the burning of fossil fuels to heat our homes.  Without that, life would drastically change for billions.  Billions also rely on the burning of fossil fuels for transportation to get to a job to earn a living to sustain themselves.  I also realize that deep into our historical past we've not utilized the burning of fossil fuels like we do today and they managed just fine.  Obviously, Young Souls deserve their place in this and I can imagine them taking the lead and being able to utilize their ingenuity to help create, finance, and promote new technologies to replace fossil fuel consumption because it serves their purpose, their pocketbook.  Anyway, I'm just thinking out loud.  In the end, all will have to be included in whatever the solution is and its worrysome that we're quickly approaching that breaking point year (2020) that we keep hearing about without any real viable solutions begin fixing the problem.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

DianeHB

@Bobby Animal agriculture produces about the same amount of greenhouse gases as all of transportation combined, not to mention the deforestation and environmental costs of the land required to raise and produce feed for the animals. Reducing meat consumption can have a major impact on the environment almost immediately without a major lifestyle adjustment and change in infrastructure. 

Here's an article on the topic and more can be found by googling "meat and climate change". 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/21/eat-less-meat-vegetarianism-dangerous-global-warming

• LIKE/LOVE 9

DianeHB

@Evelin Troy has channeled that humans started eating meat when there was mass starvation (due to climate change?) about 2-3 million years ago, and humans started eating their dead as a matter of practicality, and the taste for meat stuck with us ever since. The transcript is somewhere in the Fringe materials. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

Timothy J Sullivan
24 minutes ago, Bobby said:

And this is what I don't understand.  How does this change, now?  We rely on the burning of fossil fuels to heat our homes.  Without that, life would drastically change for billions.  Billions also rely on the burning of fossil fuels for transportation to get to a job to earn a living to sustain themselves.  I also realize that deep into our historical past we've not utilized the burning of fossil fuels like we do today and they managed just fine

Changes in energy technologies are already well underway, albeit in relatively small ways. Once the collective will (among populations and communities) to make changes kicks in, it could happen faster, ie a decade or two, with increasing momentum over time. There will be costs, monetary and "inconvenience" both personal and collective. Example: electric self-driving cars & trucks are close to mainstream production & use, with the immanent breakthrough in batteries and local electric energy production, storage and transport. Technical solutions abound, what's required most is the alignment  of the urgency and WILL to do it.  

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Bobby
10 minutes ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

Changes in energy technologies are already well underway, albeit in relatively small ways. Once the collective will (among populations and communities) to make changes kicks in, it could happen faster, ie a decade or two, with increasing momentum over time. There will be costs, monetary and "inconvenience" both personal and collective. Example: electric self-driving cars & trucks are close to mainstream production & use, with the immanent breakthrough in batteries and local electric energy production, storage and transport. Technical solutions abound, what's required most is the alignment  of the urgency and WILL to do it.  

As one who lives in the Pacific Northwest, I'm still amazed that more hasn't been done with utilizing possibities with geothermal energy production. You can hardly get any cleaner than that, better than hydroelectric even since it won't affect fish populations that rely on being able to freely navigate the tributaries.  We have so much latent energy literally right beneath our feet that is untapped so far.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

estoy

soooo Standing Rock could play a rolle for the IS... I donated money for the cause, have I worked off some karma?

can I cycle off now??? please?  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 3

Maureen
3 hours ago, Bobby said:

I wish I felt I had a better grasp at what Michael keeps speaking to as far as the climate is concerned.  The IS candidate at Standing Rock would certainly be speaking toward this I believe.  For that candidate, I would have a hard time believing that the stand there could only be about Native American sovereignty, although that has its own merits obviously.  No, because Michael keeps referencing climate as our collective potential breaking down point, there has to be more.  And though the divisiveness that is in focus at the moment has its merits, even that is not the what could be our own undoing, it's something larger than even that and climate would fit that bill.  

Bobby, when I see the Standing Rock Protesters  I see Water Protectors ....a name they have given themselves. There is nothing more important, anywhere in the world, than protecting ones' rights to clean water. Although the idea, and the rights they are working to uphold, center around their land being sovereign I believe they know in the deepest parts of themselves that they are fighting for the rights of everyone, everywhere, to have, and to have access to, clean water. It's interesting to me that the name where this fight is taking place is called Standing Rock. The Earth, as a planet, has often been called a "rock" and they are standing tall and standing up for all our humans' rights to clean water on Earth. There is nothing greater to fight for than clean water. We cannot sustain life on Earth without it. Without it we would die. 

Star Like Flowing Water_Native.jpg

standing-rock-larsen_House_Water Flowing painting.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 18

MichaelS

'Most of you will never leave the Planet from which (you) arose...'

I don't understand that. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Stickyflames
1 hour ago, MichaelS said:

I don't understand that. 

Well...some of us do leave the planet from which we were born...as in...sometimes I am visited by my alien husband and taken to his home planet to spend time with my hybrid children....but MOST of us don't get that luxury.

haha, I think it means that most of us are not going to be traveling to space in our lifetime, this earth IS our home, it is what our bodies are made of...and where OUR PHYSICAL bodies will collapse. The earth very literally IS OUR BODY. Not caring for the earth is not caring for our body, is not caring for our home. 

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Bobby
1 hour ago, MichaelS said:

I don't understand that. 

Space travel I assume

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Timothy J Sullivan
4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Space travel I assume

Yes, I would assume they mean travel to other planets/moons. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

BrianW

This part I don't quite understand...

Many students may see the King as having (inadvertently) inspired an awakening and is playing a known part in this greater dynamic, but that is false. In nearly every case among our students, the inspiration is not reflected by the King. It is generated from within, from the divide within you that has too long been ignored.

It is part of you that has fallen asleep, regardless of how awake you may be.

Students often wake up in a life and continue building upon great awareness, all while leaving a part of the self asleep as it relates to something more painful in the life.

For many of our students, the part of the self that is deeply asleep is the part that feels welcome in this world.

However awake you are, this remains a contested area at best, and deeply wounded numbness in most cases.

With the influx of Infinite Soul energy to the planet over the past year or so, many of our students are waking up in ways that they never knew they were sleeping.

This contributes to the sense that world is suddenly surreal, disconnected from you, and you may feel inclined to cringe and retract.

But that is just information. That is an unpacking of that part of you that has been asleep.

Those are the feelings that were always there, with greater and greater skill mastered for compartmentalizing it so as to function with some potential for happiness and joy in the life.

I know I've had some deeply buried personal issues arise the past few months, ranging from issues related to relationships, family, taking responsibility, and trying to re-orient myself to build upon my own resources for myself, but how do we carefully identify, unpackage, and integrate those areas that need healing? What about those cases where it simply cannot be healed and you learn to adapt to the wounding? Could someone help explain this passage a bit more to me?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Janet
9 hours ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

Changes in energy technologies are already well underway

Am I the only one who's noticed that Elon Musk's hyperloop idea has been in the news this week?

Hyperloop Pod Race at SpaceX

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Tristan

I've been thinking about Climate change a lot lately and for better or worse this is what might happen. Oceans will rise by a lot, the sea ice holding back the glaciers that are 2 miles thick (8 freedom towers stacked on top of one another) is disappearing and just discovered  there are fresh melt water lakes forming under the ice in Antarctica. This will flood the coastal real estate setting off another financial crisis and mass migration. The cold air circling the arctic is being pushed down into the lower longitudes and will probably effect growing seasons and crop yields. There's a warm water ocean current that travels from the gulf of Mexico up to Europe and that gives European countries a milder weather considering there northern longitudes (England is up there with Canada longitude wise).Thing's are going to speed up from here because of the "feed back loop" as the ice melts there's no reflective surface to shot the suns rays back into space and the planet's heating will accelerate. The Oceans are absorbing the excess carbon for now but are reaching a saturation point. Anybody remember Nostradamus predictions? So the whole climate change thing could definetly be a game changer for our species!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

NickG
3 hours ago, MichaelS said:

I don't understand that. 

I was confused by this as well. I know the astral plane is relative to the planet you incarnate on but what about all the other planes of existence? Are we really only local to Earth during the entirety of a grand cycle? 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Maxim [memorial profile]
On 1/28/2017 at 6:48 PM, Bobby said:

What we speak of us a profound psychological shift in presence and confidence in all areas of the life that may or may not have to do with rights.

Many of you are quite comfortable taking on the challenge of securing rights, but even as these are secured and expanded, there is still a sense of not belonging.

ckaricai: Oh I see the difference.

What we wish to convey is that you BELONG HERE.

This is your home.

This is not just a passing pitstop for your Essence to learn and grow.

This is where your body begins and ends.

ckaricai: I grok you Michael. Thanks. :)

@Evelin This speaks to me too.  

On 1/28/2017 at 6:48 PM, Bobby said:

We think this wave of Manifestation of Infinite Soul, and this collective unpacking of an ancient wound shared by all of Human Sentience is a Turning Point toward the greatest healing the species as a whole has ever known.

This may or may not be immediately successful, or done painlessly, and may take the next 100 to 1000 years to implement, but it is happening.

We have waited a long time for this.

Hmmm.  Painlessly or will we be medicating with drugs, alcohol or other addictions to mask the pain for the next thousand years. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby
1 minute ago, NickG said:

I was confused by this as well. I know the astral plane is relative to the planet you incarnate on but what about all the other planes of existence? Are we really only local to Earth during the entirety of a grand cycle? 

Up through the Causal is my understanding as far as local to our current planet.

• LIKE/LOVE 5