Bobby

Michael Speaks - January 28, 2017 - When the Infinite Soul Arrives

Maxim [memorial profile]
2 hours ago, BrianW said:

I know I've had some deeply buried personal issues arise the past few months, ranging from issues related to relationships, family, taking responsibility, and trying to re-orient myself to build upon my own resources for myself, but how do we carefully identify, unpackage, and integrate those areas that need healing? What about those cases where it simply cannot be healed and you learn to adapt to the wounding? Could someone help explain this passage a bit more to me?

@BrianW Without wanting to be too simplistic it sounds like you get it but can't see the simplicity. 

How do we carefully identify, unpackage, and integrate those areas that need healing? They show up on your radar, in your feelings, in your intellect and then you make choices how you want to deal with them or not.  Since this is a species healing then we will no doubt have the advantage of the feedback of others sharing the journey just as you do now.  And what about all the tools that are available just on this site.

What about those cases where it simply cannot be healed and you learn to adapt to the wounding? As we grow don't we learn to do and accept things we once thought impossible.  Sometimes it can be hard to believe we are on an upward spiral rather than a downward one. Keep walking and eventually you see light.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

KurtisM

I commented sarcastically "Well, I AM the youngest here." In regards to that "Most of you won't leave the planet you came from." line.

An aside, but...

When I was exploring possible parallel versions of me I stumbled across a version of me far more interested in space, science and genetics in HS and University, stemming off from 2009. That version of me is apparently slowly cascading into a potential Personal Mentor Timeline.

Since I also explored possible past and future lives intuitively, and knew about Janet's "Argo" life- who is a part of my C2E6- I got this idea that perhaps that me was contributing to some of the breakthroughs that lead to the future lives people here are receiving. Maybe he went to the stars eventually? XD

When I was a kid, inspired fervently by games and media like Ratchet & Clank, I made tonnnns of maps of planets and galaxies and worlds. Maybe I'm drawing a bit from the future there.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Maxim [memorial profile]

@BrianW The recent women's march was an expression in a very visible way  of decompartmentalization and waking up to the wound we have been living as a species.  It said in its simpicity "We ARE."  And we are not going away or going backward.  It is also just a start as well as the continuation of something from the past and the forever.  I felt a resonance that invited the same out of me.  As Michael said the logos is all around us... we are it to the degree we own it.  We are going to keep stumbling until we don't.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Juni

I wondered about the wounding thing too, since the Ms have said we will carry some wounding through to the Causal if I remember right? Why is this so and why is it necessary?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

MichaelS
21 hours ago, BrianW said:

'For many of our students the part of the self that is deeply asleep is the part that feels welcome in the world.'

I fit this. Until 2013 I was 'deeply asleep' and I didn't feel at all welcome here. I thought I'd 'woken up' but now I'm not certain I'm completely awake. I don't feel welcome on this Planet. It is instead, something that must be endured and the thought of 'never leaving it' is almost unbearable. It's a terrible thought. This doesn't mean that I don't love my life; I don't want to die. But the thought of never being able to leave this Planet is profoundly disturbing to me. 

Now I've put my feelings into words, and as I re-read them they appear to me as illogical and a little mad. Feelings, huh? 

Edit to include an extract from my 2016 QR, today.

Michael told me about the 'Endurance' which has characterised my life. It sure as hell rings a bell for me.

'KEY THEME:  ENDURANCE

We see that the pattern across 2016 was one of Endurance. This is the conscious act of choosing to work through particularly difficult and unwanted challenges that can seem to have no benefit or meaning. It is a trust in a process that one cannot possibly understand or make sense of while in the process. You endured.'

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

mr. po
On 1/29/2017 at 5:25 AM, Evelin said:

@Troy, in connection to the vegan topic I started wondering how did humans as a species even begin to eat animals? (This happened once we were on Earth, I assume, since I recall on Sirius we were tree-dwelling herbivores.) The only answer I can come up with is: we learned it from other animals. Which is otherwise fine, but where did we get the idea that we are somehow more than animals, above the other species, and can use them however we want, without consequence? (The Bible comes to mind, certainly, but I'm sure it began much, much earlier.) Be that as it may, we now see we have to evolve beyond being "mere animals", which doesn't mean we can do whatever we want with them, but realize what the other species need and how much we need all the other species of this planet.

It's cool though that now we are rapidly learning how many other species use tools and are quite smart in ways humans can immediately recognize. The more we get to know the species, the harder it is to abuse any of it to the degree we have so far.

I have more to say but I will take it to the vegan thread once I'm done with Sunday chores and some unfinished work.

Thank you for posting this Bobby; and thank you Troy, for your wonderful work; and thank you Michael, for your compassion and patience.

Iirc the human species CF is arrogance? I was wondering recently if the wounding we suffered from the predominantly Young species at the conception of our sentience played to this, might be related to our view of "animals" as lesser somehow, and maybe why many Olds are now playing with it (and self dep) currently as a means of reconciliation before cycling off. also our interactions with the more newly formed sentient apes seems like some type of déjà vu to our beginnings as well.  Im sure there's other things to take into account and this is mere speculation, but perhaps it holds some bit of truth.

As with many other aspects of the teaching i think our behavior coincides with the spectrum of consciousness in to our actions, and we will eventually more into a more inclusive acceptance of all forms of life. Perhaps right now we are in the stage in which we truly start to realize the consequence and responsibility of our actions, past and current. And while the potential initial recoil of them may be painful its a step towards maturation and change

Edited by mr. po
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Janno

What an absolutely awesome session! Thank you Troy, Michaels and all who asked the questions for bringing the information through to us. It was very validating in many ways and confirmed things I have intuited myself from communication with the M's and the IS. An insight came to me at one point that an individual working at Standing Rock, a Server woman, is one of the potential hosts amongst the mighty five to come. I have also noticed the 'unpacking' of wounds going on on a collective level. When the IS arrives in this combination of five we are going to see a completely new and different picture of what we are used to so far, e.g.: instead of one person acting as the lone wolf and doing all the heavy lifting there is going to be a group of five. We have yet to see how it will all play itself out, however. What extra-ordinary times we live in!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christian
On 1/29/2017 at 9:53 AM, DianeHB said:

@Evelin Troy has channeled that humans started eating meat when there was mass starvation (due to climate change?) about 2-3 million years ago, and humans started eating their dead as a matter of practicality, and the taste for meat stuck with us ever since. The transcript is somewhere in the Fringe materials. 

Ok that is just disturbing.

I get the practicality of it in a starvation situation...but the after effect...

Now I have a better idea why the Namira quest in skyrim phyiscally made me ill.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Sarah

Why don't we all have a taste for human meat if that's the case? There's a huge taboo around eating human flesh in most cultures. I wonder where that came from if this is true...

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Tyrone
9 hours ago, Christian said:

Ok that is just disturbing.

I get the practicality of it in a starvation situation...but the after effect...

Now I have a better idea why the Namira quest in skyrim phyiscally made me ill.

LOL!  I loved that quest!  It came so out of the blue; I was like "woah, wtf?"

Tyrone
9 hours ago, Sarah said:

Why don't we all have a taste for human meat if that's the case? There's a huge taboo around eating human flesh in most cultures. I wonder where that came from if this is true...

Probably the same reason why there are some strong pagan/neo-pagan religions and even pop culture that emphasizes Earth as a great mother to us, even with our collective wounding of not belonging here on the planet.  With any tension or self-karmic type dynamic, there seems to be always the polar opposite reaction present in the struggle.

Btw: Surely I'm not the only one that looks at all these infinite soul details that keeps thinking:

and

POWER RANGERSPOWER RANGERS

...right?

Edited by Tyrone
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2

ihynz
On 1/29/2017 at 1:03 AM, NicholasV said:

It's really strange but I feel I can remember what the infinite soul manifestation is like. The person moves entirely beyond all the personal barriers of the self and becomes directed solely by the enormous power of essence. They do whatever their agreements are and yeah they can only last for a short time. But during that time they have absolute jurisdiction over the direction of the species. Every individual is affected by it, without exception. I can only think that in between lives I must have been a witness of the life of an IS on the astral plane. 

Hi Nicholas,

I was told my son has a kind of blessing from having been incarnated during the Jesus manifestation, as were all people on earth at that time.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

DianeHB
On 1/30/2017 at 2:47 PM, Sarah said:

I think we have a taboo against cannibalism because we can empathize with other humans and not see them as food. There are cases in history when people turned to cannibalism out of desperation, and mass starvation would make people pretty desperate. When we start empathizing with animals, we stop seeing them as food, too. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Patty

You all have reminded me that there is currently a Cannibal exhibit at the Museum of Man in San Diego - I had nearly forgotten about an interview I heard on PBS with the curator. As I recall, she indicated that cannibalism is not that long gone - that American and European sailors would supplement their diets with other people when rations got low, and that there have been many cultures that considered cannibalism as a way to honor the dead, or for other reasons. It's just so totally gross, and fascinating (like a horror film) - I kind of want to go, but I'm afraid it will give me nightmares!!

http://www.museumofman.org/exhibits/cannibals-myth-reality/

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby
5 hours ago, Patty said:

...there have been many cultures that considered cannibalism as a way to honor the dead...

What a way to do a wake!   "Would you like a leg?"   LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 3

Tristan

Could she be the one? Wasn't Jesus a political activist?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Oscar
On 1/30/2017 at 11:47 PM, Sarah said:

From a session about Alien/Caretaker Interventions:

[MEntity] This gave cause for the third Intervention.

[...]

[MEntity] Creativity in food cultivation and fermentation had moved the diet into a near-constant state of hallucination.

[MEntity] This Intervention was approximately 1.5 million years ago, as procreation nearly halted among Humans and moved out into cross-species to such an extreme that lines were dying out rather quickly.

[MEntity] For this Intervention, populations were seeded beyond what is now known as Africa, and extended out to other continents, such as what is now known as Europe. This intervention gave rise to what we think is referred to as "antecessor" Humans.
[MEntity] Still a rather primitive state, but giving rise to nomadism and exploration, over breeding and feeding as the only vehicle of creativity. However, with the change in diet, a new problem arose of cannibalism for the first time.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 2

Sarah
45 minutes ago, Oscar said:

[MEntity] Still a rather primitive state, but giving rise to nomadism and exploration, over breeding and feeding as the only vehicle of creativity. However, with the change in diet, a new problem arose of cannibalism for the first time.

It seems that, once we get a taste for something, no matter how bad it is for us, we don't want to give it up. ?

Well, I'm glad that at least it was recognized as problematic (even if not by the people who were doing it); I'd hate to have to be part of a species where cannibalism is a requirement.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
24 minutes ago, Sarah said:

Well, I'm glad that at least it was recognized as problematic (even if not by the people who were doing it); I'd hate to have to be part of a species where cannibalism is a requirement.

Sure would put a new spin on the Last Will and Testament...

I hereby,

Bequeath an arm to....

Bequeath a leg to...

Bequest a breast to...

LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 4

BrianW
7 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Sure would put a new spin on the Last Will and Testament...

I hereby,

Bequeath an arm to....

Bequeath a leg to...

Bequest a breast to...

LOL

Would that be original recipe or extra crispy?

(Sorry, I had to...)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 2

Patty

Ha! And if anybody happened to say to you, "Lookin' good!", you'd have to wonder - do they really mean 'good enough to eat'???

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 2

John
17 hours ago, Sarah said:

It seems that, once we get a taste for something, no matter how bad it is for us, we don't want to give it up. 1f61d.png

Indeed!  I sometimes wonder what our ancient caretakers were thinking of, back when such interventions were taking place.  This one specifically.  I get that our sentience was kind of dying off, what with the whole trippin’ balls on our food source thing getting so bad … but it seems like there could have been other solutions than tampering with our genetics to put meat on the menu (so to speak) for our particular brand of “opportunistic omnivore.”

I mean, we genetically meddle with plants today (and I’d hardly consider us technologically on-par with a species capable of interstellar travel and genetic uplift) … couldn’t they have approached the problem of humanity’s unrelenting drive to be stoned out of our noggins from that angle?  As it is, making us meat-eaters seems awfully like a poorly thought out patchwork solution: fixing an immediate problem with something that’ll just make further problems down the line.

Sometimes I wonder what sort of conversations our caretakers had back in the day …

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Que transition to John's rather odd imaginings ...

Long, long ago on a planet not very far away at all

Carla the Cassiopeian: “Gadzooks!  Have you looked at what’s going on down on Earth recently?  The Humans!  They’re dying off!  All they seem to want to do is brew up new, fun ways to hallucinate.  And while the art some of them are making is rather astounding, in a psychedelic way, they only sober up enough to brew a new batch of LSD fruit-mush.  They can’t even focus enough to have or raise kids, for crying out loud!  Total species collapse is on the horizon.  We must do something!

Paul the Pleiadian: “I know!  Let’s spend a few thousand years cross-breeding humans with some of the local non-sentient variants, and do a bit of direct genetic meddling of our own, and we’ll give them the capacity to devour the flesh of other living creatures!”

Carla the Cassiopeian: “Uh … including their own species?”

Paul the Pleiadian: “We wouldn’t want to 'interfere with their choices,' Carla.  Bad karma.”

Carla the Cassiopeian: “We really ought to discuss that 'interference' issue later, Paul.  But for now … hear me out … instead of altering the species in a way that (even if it doesn’t lead to cannibalism) is still very morally problematic (and something we generally try to discourage) we instead spent that time and energy adjusting their biologies so that they process sugar, alcohol, and some of those other, more complex chemicals a bit differently?  Make it so they could keep eating the same tasty stuff, but wouldn’t get high off of it?”

Paul the Pleiadian: “Well, we could, but let's not!  Instead we’ll give them canine-teeth and alter their stomach acid and bacterial content to let them digest dead flesh.  Oooh!  And we’ll show them how to use fire to cook it!”

Carla the Cassiopeian: “Fire?  Again?  I’m still not sure these Humans are ready to be responsible with a sharpened stick, much less fire.  But that’s a conversation for another time.  How about, instead of messing with human biology at all, we do a work up of the plants?  We could genetically modify them so that they don’t ferment in quite the same way.  Give the crops a little nudge and humanity would sober right up on its own!”

Paul the Pleiadian: “Again, we could … but … caninesChompy, chompyBitey-biteyRar!”

Carla the Cassiopeian: “Uh.  Right.  Or, look, how about we import some new foods that won’t have this psychotropic effect on humans?  Those Antillian Tubers I was reading about in the latest issue of the Journal of Pan-Galatic Produce sounded perfect.  Minimal adjustments would be needed, and they’d flourish in the climates we’re looking at down there.”

Paul the Pleiadian: “Canines!”  (Stomps around, bearing teeth.)

Carla the Cassiopeian: “Damn it Paul, you really just want to make things difficult for these humans in the long run.”

Paul the Pleiadian: “I never said that.  Nor did I imply it.”

Carla the Cassiopeian: “…”

Paul the Pleiadian: “I’m helping!”

Que transition back from John’s imaginings ...

That whole deal sounds a little fishy to me.

Tasty, tasty fishies.

Damn it, Paul.

Edited by John
-- fixing a typo.
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 3

Connor

I don't imagine the Caretakers would have 'nudged' us to eat meat unless they'd already exhausted Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, and Plan D. Perhaps the Caretakers figured that while temporarily eating meat for survival would not be pleasant, Humanity would at least survive to make different choices another day. They may have believed we were more than capable of shedding our temporary meat-eating habits on our own. And they are right, proven by the existence of veganism, though I suppose we're taking longer than they might have anticipated. Perhaps they had means to 'nudge' us back away from meat when survival was no longer quite so dire, but I think The Caretakers must have recognized that Humanity needs to live our lives as free as possible from outside tinkering and make the difficult choices necessary for growth, such as appreciating the value and validity of different forms of life.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Sarah
2 hours ago, Connor said:

I don't imagine the Caretakers would have 'nudged' us to eat meat unless they'd already exhausted Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, and Plan D. Perhaps the Caretakers figured that while temporarily eating meat for survival would not be pleasant, Humanity would at least survive to make different choices another day. They may have believed we were more than capable of shedding our temporary meat-eating habits on our own. And they are right, proven by the existence of veganism, though I suppose we're taking longer than they might have anticipated. Perhaps they had means to 'nudge' us back away from meat when survival was no longer quite so dire, but I think The Caretakers must have recognized that Humanity needs to live our lives as free as possible from outside tinkering and make the difficult choices necessary for growth, such as appreciating the value and validity of different forms of life.

For a long time, people didn't eat a lot of meat. It was enjoyed mostly by the rich. It's only recently that large numbers of people have started eating meat on a daily basis (sometimes at every meal). And we've paid with our health, haven't we? Hopefully the meat-gorging of the last hundred years or so will just be a blip and we'll look back and say to each other, "Can you believe how many billions of animals we were slaughtering every year just so we could all give ourselves heart disease and cancer?"

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby

Perhaps I'm missing something OR I'm totally reading something into what was stated but I don't see anything about the Caretakers leading or engineering us into meat eating.  We were moved to other parts of the planet, yes.  But, probably more so due to necessity and the need for survival did we adopt to eating meat since it was so different than "home" in Africa and the same food would not have been available.. the kind they hoped we'd stop eating so much of for the wrong reasons.  Someone, point me to me to specifics from Michael about Caretakers nudging us towards meat eating?

• LIKE/LOVE 4