Bobby

Michael Speaks - January 28, 2017 - When the Infinite Soul Arrives

AnnaD

I don't know where humans initially lived. 

In temperate climates and tropical climates the plant based options are greater.

When humans start going towards the antarctic and artic poles plant based options shrink very quickly, and fish and land animal start to become more part of the main diet. 

I think it is ignorant, and arrogant, to assume that plant based foods are available to all of us irrespective of the climate/latitude we live in. 

I grow my own food because I am LUCKY to live in a sub tropical/rainforest type climate. 

If I was living up the top of Canada, maybe I'd be eating a lot of meat. Sure it is easy to judge people who eat meat. But it is harder to judge people who eat meat if their latitude, their finances, their growing climate, their opportunities to change to eat more plant and less meat, is difficult not to say occasional. 

It is all very well having ideals, but some of us are more constrained by our physical limitations of where we live, and what we can grow there, and what our finances are, than others. I am vegetarian and I HATE the snobbery of blaming poverty line peoples who are living in harsh areas where growing their own veges/fruit is an impossible option. Sure, no one has to kill a whale. No one has to club seals. No one has to kill. But they have to eat. And remember when they are killing, they are killing to eat, not for the sickening bloodsport of getting a head on a trophy. The motivations are completely different, as are the socioeconomic backgrounds.Blaming the person solves nothing. Showing some compassion and understanding of the variables that they are working within, will help. Understanding the institutional racism that might have made them migrate to a more hostile land, might help.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Sarah

@AnnaD, I don't think anyone is blaming people who have no other options for eating meat. We're talking here about the bulk of the developed (and developing) world, where eating meat is seen as a sign of status or as just the normal thing to do (cultural conditioning), and where we breed billions of animals every year in unnatural conditions just so we can kill them, while feeding those animals the food and water that we could've used to feed ourselves (and then complaining about "world hunger"). That's what some people have a problem with... not that fact that some guy living up in the Arctic Circle finds it more economically feasible to kill a seal for his family than spend $20 on a head of lettuce. Those of us who have the option (and, really, that's a sizeable percentage of the population in the developed world) shouldn't be making excuses. If plant-based foods are more expensive, we should be doing something about it... not just throwing up our hands and saying, "Meat and dairy are subsidized and therefore cheap, so we have to keep eating them." We could justify all sorts of awful things with that kind of logic.

I have lots of ancestors who fished. My Scottish ancestors lived by the sea. Many are listed on the old censuses as having jobs that relate to the fishing industry: fishermen, coopers, etc. One of my Newfoundland ancestors fished in the summer and killed seals in the winter. I probably wouldn't be here if he hadn't. But we're not living in 1850 anymore. We have the privilege of being able to make choices about what we want to eat, even if we live in less hospitable environments. We have refrigeration and transport and all sorts of ways to preserve plant-based foods (without creating hallucinogens). We have a choice. It's the people who keep choosing to eat meat when they don't need to who irk vegans and vegetarians... not the people who don't have a reasonable choice.

Edited by Sarah
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD
16 minutes ago, Sarah said:

But we're not living in 1850 anymore. We have the privilege of being able to make choices about what we want to eat, even if we live in less hospitable environments. We have refrigeration and transport and all sorts of ways to preserve plant-based foods (without creating hallucinogens). We have a choice. It's the people who keep choosing to eat meat when they don't need to who irk vegans and vegetarians... not the people who don't have a reasonable choice.

I endorse your demands and ideals for those who have privelege and choices. Not only do I have ideals for those who could go vegetarian/vegan, I also have ideals for those whose latitude constraints, intersectional injustice, and culture favours meat eating. 

I am careful with phrasing my context of who I am referring to, though. I am weary with cynicism as to who is open to becoming vegan/vegetarian. Young soul governance and intersectional injustice (which is currently being maintained and expanded upon, with Trump as President), only serves to make the pathways for the business of meat eating, stronger, and the more achievable goal of feeding the world whichever latitude they live in with locally grown veges and fruit, much more unlikely. It sucks. 

I am glad you have specified which group of people you are referring to. I agree with you. Sometimes I suspect that people who are not living in North America, or in big cities, have much of an understanding of access to vegan food for those who are not living in urban North America/Europe/UK/Australia Where I am living, I have to make a lot of vegan pantry basics myself. If I was living remotely in a sall town far from a main city at a latitude at the extremes, the options would be a lot less. We do not all live in big cities where access is easy. People are doing their best with what they have. And sometimes that is much less, but a lot more creative than would be obvious to someone with easy vegan food access. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby

Not to disuade conversation about the Vegan/Vegetarian topic, but let's move those conversations over to the discussion that was recently started specifically for that so that we can try to keep this discussion about the topic at hand:

http://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/1058-diet-is-not-a-personal-choice-an-invitation/?page=6#comment-5622

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Sarah

Not sure which thread to put this question in, but... I'll stick it here.

Would we be able to tell an IS candidate through their dietary habits? Some believe Jesus may have been a vegetarian. Would that be something common to IS candidates? Or will we be able to tell who they are because an ardent bacon lover suddenly becomes a raging vegan for 30 days? ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Stickyflames
1 hour ago, Sarah said:

Not sure which thread to put this question in, but... I'll stick it here.

Would we be able to tell an IS candidate through their dietary habits? Some believe Jesus may have been a vegetarian. Would that be something common to IS candidates? Or will we be able to tell who they are because an ardent bacon lover suddenly becomes a raging vegan for 30 days? 1f609.png

Although my biased vegan ass says YES....I am going to say...NO/ impossible to know

• LIKE/LOVE 2

AnnaD

Sarah, we will also know the IS is vegan because, the woodland creatures will do the IS's housework, admin, and lovingly prepare nutritious plant based meals at the end of the day at a table with a dining cloth and seats for all the woodland creatures. But Disney has nothing to do with it. It will be real and beautiful and fulfil every ALFers vision of love. Don't ask me how I know these things, it's just a hunch ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 3

John
On 2/9/2017 at 5:33 PM, Bobby said:

Perhaps I'm missing something OR I'm totally reading something into what was stated but I don't see anything about the Caretakers leading or engineering us into meat eating.  We were moved to other parts of the planet, yes.  But, probably more so due to necessity and the need for survival did we adopt to eating meat since it was so different than "home" in Africa and the same food would not have been available.. the kind they hoped we'd stop eating so much of for the wrong reasons.  Someone, point me to me to specifics from Michael about Caretakers nudging us towards meat eating?

Oh, I don't think there's anything specific on that point -- really, it's more an artifact of the timing and inference!  Within the human timeline project it looks like Michael said that the alien intervention at 1.5 million years ago was specifically focused on changing humanity's diet (because of the whole fermentation problem and various famines and such, too many human lines were dying off.)  Michael also said that this was the same time that humans really started up with the cannibalism and meat eating thing.  The subjects may well be unrelated, but I find it odd (and a little humorous) that the data points available are:  1) Aliens occasional intervene to fix our unstable, hybridized bodies sometimes via cross-breeding and genetic manipulation at times when we're at risk of species collapse.  2) One of these interventions was specifically focused altering human diet.  3) At the exact same time that an intervention is underway specifically focused on altering human diet, humans start eating meat -- apparently for the first time, or at least for the first time that it gets a major mention.  Points 1 and 2 may be supposed to be entirely divorced from point 3 (especially with correlation not equaling causation!) but the timing sure makes it sound like meat eating might have been one of the adjustments made or otherwise encouraged!  Doubtless Michael would say that he never said nor implied that scenario: but from what's been said, it's quite possible to infer it!

PPLD
On 30/01/2017 at 3:03 AM, Janet said:

Am I the only one who's noticed that Elon Musk's hyperloop idea has been in the news this week?

Hyperloop Pod Race at SpaceX

Nope! You weren't the only one. I think I actually posted it on FB. Intriguing. 

I also like that in the response quoted below the other King and the work of his Magnetic Kingdom is included (Resource-based Economy and Prosumerism in Venus Project).

On 29/01/2017 at 3:48 AM, Bobby said:

The greater themes that are drawing together are related to Resource-based Economy, Prosumerism over Consumerism, A dramatic move away from Combustive Fuels, and Off-Planet Colonization.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Maureen

MEntity said:  

Though we will not point to any individual, we can say that one candidate is among those participating in the resistance where it is known as Standing Rock.

This particular candidate is the closest to being locked into fulfilling Agreements with the Infinite Soul than any other candidate.

Maybe it's Joann Spotted Bear... ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Connor

@Maureen

She is captivating. I'm over an hour into her press conference, and still watching, which speaks for itself.
I have trouble seeing how her case could possibly win, especially with the Supreme Court about to gain a new conservative 'Justice'. I'm also concerned that her lawsuit may get swallowed up by all ridiculous headline-grabbing news saturating our media. But then, the IS does tend to draw crowds...
Still too early to tell, of course, but she really seems to 'fit'. The levity and laughter she sprinkles into her message are what really grabbed my attention. I also love how she can sense when the conversation with the reporters is drifting into irrelevant territory, and she will sometimes command  "STOP", bringing silence to the room, and then she will continue, calmly returning the conversation to the original topic.

I think she's showing off the Elegance described by Michael in last month's energy report.

Regardless of whether or not she is a candidate for manifestation, I'll certainly be following the progress of her lawsuit.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maureen
16 minutes ago, Connor said:

@Maureen

She is captivating. I'm over an hour into her press conference, and still watching, which speaks for itself.
I have trouble seeing how her case could possibly win, especially with the Supreme Court about to gain a new conservative 'Justice'. I'm also concerned that her lawsuit may get swallowed up by all ridiculous headline-grabbing news saturating our media. But then, the IS does tend to draw crowds...
Still too early to tell, of course, but she really seems to 'fit'. The levity and laughter she sprinkles into her message are what really grabbed my attention. I also love how she can sense when the conversation with the reporters is drifting into irrelevant territory, and she will sometimes command  "STOP", bringing silence to the room, and then she will continue, calmly returning the conversation to the original topic.

I think she's showing off the Elegance described by Michael in last month's energy report.

Regardless of whether or not she is a candidate for manifestation, I'll certainly be following the progress of her lawsuit.

@Connor  I had the same reactions as you did. Right down to all the things you noticed about Joann Spotted Bear. Her humour, her calm command of her surroundings and people, and her knowledge of history (Geraldine would be proud :student: ). When I started watching the video I didn't think I'd make it through 10 minutes but I enjoyed the whole 2 hours. Yes, she does exemplify the Elegance Michael speaks of. Good observation. I'm not sure either whether she is "the one" but like you I'm curious to see how all the parts are fitting, and will fit, together into this rather messy whole (I almost said "hole") we (as humanity) are creating. Thank you for watching it and for commenting so articulately. I always like what you have to say and how you "turn a phrase". You see much and you have great clarity. It makes me feel less alone.  :wind:

• LIKE/LOVE 6

PeterK

I have a vague memory that Michael stated the geographic locations of the current candidates for manifestation of the Infinite Soul. If so, can someone point me to the transcript? I can't find it.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Deborah Turnor
On 1/28/2017 at 6:48 PM, Bobby said:

This compartmentalized wounding and sense of displacement is not limited to our students or older souls, but is the Karmic Wound of this species.

Do you think the Micheals can elaborate on this, would that mean grand cycles of lifetimes as humans on other planets or realitys of linear time. 

I am weeping and have goosebumps after seeing this...I well finish reading it now.

thanks a bunch for your post.

Deborah Turnor

Bobby
39 minutes ago, Deborah Turnor said:

Do you think the Micheals can elaborate on this, would that mean grand cycles of lifetimes as humans on other planets or realitys of linear time. 

I am weeping and have goosebumps after seeing this...I well finish reading it now.

thanks a bunch for your post.

Deborah Turnor

I'm pretty sure the Karmic Wound that they're referring to there is the displacement of our Grand Cycle from the Sirius system to here.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Deborah Turnor

I had a dream where I've seen a female whose features were similar to Homo Erectus she was in a Hospital Bed with a crisp white sheet covering her body post some fertility surgery, she was in such pain... prior to my dream I was asking my higher self who is my true Mother.  I know it sounds absurd the busyness of an over active bipolar mind..thank you for your response...I have more to meditate on..❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 1

michael_k
On 2/14/2017 at 1:39 AM, DanielaS said:

Michael was wrong. The Infinite Soul arrived at the Grammy Awards last night, of all places. ;) beyonce_.jpg

Seriously tho. There was some serious female, creative power on display. Such a purposeful "fuck you" to the political powers that want to constrain and control women by taking away our reproductive rights and curtailing our access to sex education and health care.

Bootleg YouTube version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XS2gkhtYE

I know it was intended as humour, but I don't think any of today's celebrities fit the criteria for an Infinite Soul manifestation, it would be too predictable and enough credit already gets given to those personality types and lifetimes. The IS manifestation event looks like something a lot more humbling than what we are used to in today's world. Beyonce in the picture for instance seems altogether too exemplary of a society transitioning from the Young Soul Age into Mature and is probably an early-stage mature soul herself at most. Sure, her themes of black woman empowerment are meaningful and progressive, but she still spreads the message within the paradigm of being a glamorous celebrity in a world that worships wealth, attention and physical beauty. I think an IS manifestation would take us somewhere deeper, and I would be thrilled if someone like Joann Spotted Bear allowed the Infinite Soul into themselves, she would be a true unlikely hero, one of the 'little people' rising up to take on the world with their resolve and spirit and it would be so inspiring. I look forward to more information about the Infinite Souls and people like Joann Spotted Bear.

Oh and hi everyone! I used to post here ages ago on Ning but I've finally come back and returned to the teaching. I should probably post on the Member Introductions forum but I don't feel like that now and it's late. :P

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Cong
8 hours ago, michael_k said:

I know it was intended as humour, but I don't think any of today's celebrities fit the criteria for an Infinite Soul manifestation, it would be too predictable and enough credit already gets given to those personality types and lifetimes. The IS manifestation event looks like something a lot more humbling than what we are used to in today's world. Beyonce in the picture for instance seems altogether too exemplary of a society transitioning from the Young Soul Age into Mature and is probably an early-stage mature soul herself at most. Sure, her themes of black woman empowerment are meaningful and progressive, but she still spreads the message within the paradigm of being a glamorous celebrity in a world that worships wealth, attention and physical beauty. I think an IS manifestation would take us somewhere deeper, and I would be thrilled if someone like Joann Spotted Bear allowed the Infinite Soul into themselves, she would be a true unlikely hero, one of the 'little people' rising up to take on the world with their resolve and spirit and it would be so inspiring. I look forward to more information about the Infinite Souls and people like Joann Spotted Bear.

Oh and hi everyone! I used to post here ages ago on Ning but I've finally come back and returned to the teaching. I should probably post on the Member Introductions forum but I don't feel like that now and it's late. :P

lol I don't know there're  many Old-7 folks in the entertainment industry to begin with...I've heard Julie Andrews is one. By that age, you've probably played glamorous celebrities of some sort a couple times already, so no biggie! And I feel that the potentially hosts of IS "know" from the bottom of their hearts how "powerful" they are - I guess I'm trying to say they are not little people by any definition?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Tyrone

Wasn't Rosie O'Donnell channeled as a potential host for the infinite at one point in time?

Maureen
16 hours ago, Cong said:

lol I don't know there're  many Old-7 folks in the entertainment industry to begin with...I've heard Julie Andrews is one. By that age, you've probably played glamorous celebrities of some sort a couple times already, so no biggie! And I feel that the potentially hosts of IS "know" from the bottom of their hearts how "powerful" they are - I guess I'm trying to say they are not little people by any definition1f60e.png

@Cong, I know of a few people who work in the entertainment industry who are Old Souls. One is Oprah Winfrey who is Old 4 (Sage-cast Priest, C2E5). Another is Christoper Noth (Heart Link of mine) who is Old 5 (Server-cast Sage, C1E2). Anthony Bourdain who is Old 5 (Server-cast Sage, C1E5). Anthony Hopkins is an Old Scholar. Jessica Chastain (don't know her Soul Age ...I assume she is Old) is from C1E4. I can definitely see the Old Soul-ness in Julie Andrews. The only person in the entertainment industry who I know for sure is an Old 7 is Dick Wolf (King-cast Artisan, C1E2). I asked about him in a Q&A with Michael. Here's my blog Dick Wolf – Muse of Mine and a short Wiki reference:

Dick Wold is an American television producer, best known as the creator and executive producer of the Law & Order franchise, which since 1990 has included six police/courtroom dramas and four international spinoffs, as well as a creator and executive producer of the Chicago franchise, which since 2012 has included four Chicago-based police/courtroom/fire/medical dramas. Wolf has won numerous awards, including an Emmy Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Wolf has also authored four books. The first, nonfiction Law & Order: Crime Scenes, is a companion to the Law & Order television series. The Intercept, The Execution, and The Ultimatum are volumes in a thriller series with N.Y.P.D. Detective Jeremy Fisk.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

DanielaS
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:48 PM, Bobby said:

MEntity: One of the problems that can arise for any fragment opting into hosting for the Infinite Soul is the very real dangers that can end or derail the life long before the Infinite Soul can be hosted.

MEntity: Elian Gonzalez is a modern example of a higher profile candidate derailed by when the prospects of hosting emerged, reverting the life back to an isolated and distracted life confined by cultural restrictions.

Coinciding with our ramped up IS discussions recently, CNN is broadcasting a new documentary tonight about Elian Gonzalez!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/24/world/elian-gonzalez-interview/index.html

I always thought it was odd that Michael mentioned Elian as a previous IS candidate. I didn't see it.  In the interview clip on the page above, when asked what he would be doing if he had stayed in the United States, Elian says, "Maybe I would have become an actor on TV or maybe I would have more money than I have here with more comforts, but I wouldn't have my family. I wouldn't have the tranquility I have in Cuba."  I had to laugh a little and added in my head,  "Or maybe I would have been a host to the Infinite Soul, bringing the logos to bear as the world transitions to the Mature Soul paradigm."

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 5

Troy

@DanielaS thanks for the heads up! I always wondered if we would ever see something that helped validate this channeling about his potential hosting of IS, but I think Elian explains it best in his own words, "I wouldn't be who I am had I not been in the United States." His life of freedom on most levels was over when he was forced to return to Cuba. Instead of being a representative of change for the Mature Soul paradigm, he just joined the safety of the Late Young/Early Mature status quo of his imprinting.

• LIKE/LOVE 7