Bobby

Michael Speaks - January 28, 2017 - When the Infinite Soul Arrives

michael_k

Could Australia have a potential candidate in waiting? I know not every activist can be the IS and there are plenty of Mature and Old Souls doing this kind of work but I felt it was worth mentioning Clinton Pryor, an Aboriginal Australian man who walked the entire length of the country in order to stand up against the forced closures of Aboriginal communities in Western Australia.

An article about him:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-25/clintons-walk-for-justice-meet-the-man-walking-across-australia/8140914

His website with various blog posts:

https://www.clintonswalkforjustice.org/

Unfortunately the reception our Prime Minister gave was less than impressive. (Keep in mind Malcolm Turnbull is from the same party as the infamous Tony Abbott - basically Australia's answer to the US Republicans)

http://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2017/09/06/clinton-pryor-turns-his-back-prime-minister

I haven't read through all of the pages thoroughly, but the story sounds really interesting.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Janet
52 minutes ago, michael_k said:

Could Australia have a potential candidate in waiting?

I suppose it's possible for an Infinite Soul manifestation to occur in Australia, but Michael previously gave us this info: 

MEntity: At this point the potential hosts are in the United States, India, China, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, and Japan.

Then, in response to a query about U.S. candidates: 

MEntity: There are potential hosts in Oregon, Georgia, and Michigan. 

(See Membership Gratitude Event: August 2016)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

michael_k

I don't think the locations were ever set in stone though, not at this point. As far as I know all Old 7s can become potential candidates and that those candidates may still shuffle around a bit depending on situations. I notice the candidates are aiming for big population countries though, maybe Australia is a bit small and isolated?

Edited by michael_k

John Roth
2 hours ago, michael_k said:

I don't think the locations were ever set in stone though, not at this point. As far as I know all Old 7s can become potential candidates and that those candidates may still shuffle around a bit depending on situations. I notice the candidates are aiming for big population countries though, maybe Australia is a bit small and isolated?

I'm not so sure all Old 7s are candidates. First, of the Infinite Soul manifestations we know of, Krishna was Transcendental and Jesus was Transcendent, that is, he had completed the Old 7 level and was back for what I think of as a "post-graduate" lifetime. We don't have that information for any of the others.

More importantly, being a candidate requires a pre-life agreement and is usually (always?) associated with a specific minor body type that doesn't appear for anyone else. It looks to me like the primary life task for a candidate is preparing the body for the manifestation and possibly building a cadre of followers - Jesus certainly had them prior to the manifestation.

Finally, I am extremely leery of pointing fingers at candidates: there's too much chance that that will simply draw a target on their backs. There are a lot of interests who would like to stop anything that would upset their agendas in its tracks.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

michael_k
8 hours ago, John Roth said:

Finally, I am extremely leery of pointing fingers at candidates: there's too much chance that that will simply draw a target on their backs. There are a lot of interests who would like to stop anything that would upset their agendas in its tracks.

Could it be dangerous to talk about this sort of stuff you think? I didn't think it would be, we have no direct proof concerning our finger-pointing and there are plenty of other spiritual groups out there who speak of second-comings of Jesus and what-not, chances are nobody would pay any attention to the concept of 'Infinite Souls' except for us. I've never been the government conspiracy believing type however, and others may feel very differently about pointing out sensitive information on an online forum which anyone could theoretically be tracking. If we could be blowing someone's real chance by talking too much, maybe we should consider keeping our mouths shut. If they are to build a cadre of followers though, I'm not sure how they are going to keep quiet unless it's a closed group!

I was wondering about the minor body type thing too. I assumed the Nibiru influence only appeared when the IS walked into the body and not when the candidate was born initially as an Old 7 soul like any other. Would the Infinite Soul have the power to add an extra body type upon entry though? I just assumed it could but I'm not sure and I don't think the M's have been asked.

Never heard that thing about Jesus being 'transcendent' either, I thought he was just a regular Old 7. Is being transcendent different from Transcendental like Gandhi was or are you referring to the same concept? Cause it sounds like you're saying that Jesus was not a reunited entity coming back to Earth but simply someone taking an extra life after their Old 7 monads were done (an "Old 8" such a thing existed ?).

• LIKE/LOVE 2

John Roth
8 hours ago, michael_k said:

Never heard that thing about Jesus being 'transcendent' either, I thought he was just a regular Old 7. Is being transcendent different from Transcendental like Gandhi was or are you referring to the same concept? Cause it sounds like you're saying that Jesus was not a reunited entity coming back to Earth but simply someone taking an extra life after their Old 7 monads were done (an "Old 8" such a thing existed 1f61c.png).

There are about 30 hits when you do a search on Transcendent on this site, going back to at least 2007. Other examples mentioned in those 30 hits are Mother Mera and Goethe. 

The concept of "Transcendent" not Transcendental, goes all the way back to MFM, where Jesus is described as a 7th Level Old King, Transcendent, and without any overleaves or centering. I use "post-graduate lifetime," because to me it seems clearer to newbies.

There's a considerable lack of clarity on this because Mohammed was Transcendental while Jesus was Transcendent, but Jesus hosted the Infinite Soul while Mohammed didn't.

Edited by John Roth
Move a sentence for clarity.
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

michael_k

Thanks for the info @John Roth and @PPLD! I've seen 'transcendent' written before but I always thought it was shorthand for transcendental. This explains Mother Meera for me now as I was confused when I saw her listed as transcendent on one of the Michael sites and thought she may have been mis-channeled by someone. I'll be sure to check PPLD's link as well.

I have to admit I never actually read the original Michael books (maybe one of them, once, ages ago, and only halfway through...), I've only learned off websites so I might be missing some info here or there about the teachings on certain topics.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
28 minutes ago, michael_k said:

I have to admit I never actually read the original Michael books (maybe one of them, once, ages ago, and only halfway through...)

I've never read any, even halfway... 

Was the half any good???

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 4

michael_k

@PPLD, I learned one lesson from it. There was something in there about it being ok to talk to others about your problems and how doing so isn't necessarily going to harm the other person. I forget the context but it told me to be less scared and to speak my mind more and not worry about what others may think or feel about what I have to say. That's all I can remember lol! I've taken more interest in the Seth material lately to be honest.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

DanielaS
36 minutes ago, PPLD said:

I've never read any, even halfway... 

Was the half any good???

The original Michael books are good. Simplified, but an excellent introduction. It's so interesting to see how the teaching has grown in scope, complexity, and nuance. 

Of course you have to wade through a lot of CQY's novelistic prose in the first two books. There is Michael transcription (in all caps in the original books!) interspersed with chapters where CQY interviews the channels and members of the original Michael group. You get a lot of stuff like this in the interview chapters (I made these up but this is what it's like):

Jessica swept her chestnut brown hair from her shoulder and responded.

Camille took a sip of her Earl Grey tea and considered thoughtfully before answering.

I find these descriptions both amusing and annoying to scan through. But CQY was writing this for an audience for whom this was all new and she had to make it accessible and sound not too kooky.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 7

Janet

MFM was my intro to Michael, and I still recommend it for beginners (while telling them that it is corny). I know some people recommend Jose Stevens' book as an intro, but I have never been fond of that one. We really need a new, better intro book. Maybe if we keep bringing that up we'll manage to manifest it!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 1

Christina Lily Pedersen
9 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

The original Michael books are good. Simplified, but an excellent introduction. It's so interesting to see how the teaching has grown in scope, complexity, and nuance. 

Of course you have to wade through a lot of CQY's novelistic prose in the first two books. There is Michael transcription (in all caps in the original books!) interspersed with chapters where CQY interviews the channels and members of the original Michael group. You get a lot of stuff like this in the interview chapters (I made these up but this is what it's like):

Camille took a sip of her Earl Grey tea and considered thoughtfully before answering.

I find these descriptions both amusing and annoying to scan through. But CQY was writing this for an audience for whom this was all new and she had to make it accessible and sound not too kooky.

I agree completely! I LOVED the books, but hated the stuff you mention about who did what as well as the "too personal" stuff that I at least couldn't use. I can't remember specifically, I just remember Overleaves upon Overleaves that I couldn't relate to.

Also, it seems Michael told "a lot more" then than now, or is that just me? 

Or maybe details were added to make the books exciting. I think Michael had suspiciously many names, they gave cures for sickness and so forth .. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Tyrone
8 minutes ago, Janet said:

We really need a new, better intro book. Maybe if we keep bringing that up we'll manage to manifest it!

We can probably combine a new intro book with the tidbit Michael mentioned in one session that they'd wanted to work with Troy on developing a way for people to validate their own overleaves without being dependent on a channel (because apparently it was never their intention for it to be that way)

I have no idea where the session with that quote is at the moment, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

John Roth
6 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

We can probably combine a new intro book with the tidbit Michael mentioned in one session that they'd wanted to work with Troy on developing a way for people to validate their own overleaves without being dependent on a channel (because apparently it was never their intention for it to be that way)

I have no idea where the session with that quote is at the moment, though.

I agree, a new intro book is really needed, and so is a decent self-validation mechanism of some kind. There were several Role questionnaires floating around, but none of them ever worked well.

As far as the book goes, writing for newbies is a special craft. I know we've got one educational designer here, and I took a course on applying NLP to education several decades ago, but that's it. I wrote a Q&A on Michael for Curious Christians that's on Dave's site, plus a few other special topics, and my comments on John Michael Greer's new Ecosophia site in last week's discussion on reincarnation may provide somewhat of a foundation. There are over 400 comments for that week's article, it's not a quick read, but it is a good introduction to some of the ideas out there.

Finally, what's the target audience for a new intro book?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Gavin
On 9/8/2017 at 10:14 PM, michael_k said:

I have to admit I never actually read the original Michael books

It is certainly worth the effort. MFM was a major milestone in my life direction possibilities. MMFM introduced Math and was a real mind fuck but extremely interesting MP was the least interesting but some major insights are contained that help to solidify earlier info.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Gavin
On 9/8/2017 at 11:32 PM, DanielaS said:

Agreed. CQY was annoying but you read through these bits quickly as there is little substance. Only context, however dressed in flowers and perfumery.

Edited by Gavin
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Gavin
On 9/8/2017 at 11:39 PM, Janet said:

I know some people recommend Jose Stevens' book as an intro, but I have never been fond of that one.

I found this in a little back street London bookshop so knew I had been guided to it. I have it with me now, though only for reference.

Gavin
On 9/8/2017 at 11:45 PM, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

I can't remember specifically, I just remember Overleaves upon Overleaves that I couldn't relate to.

Also, it seems Michael told "a lot more" then than now, or is that just me? 

While I know what you mean with regards to the overleaves, I would like to point out they went into decent detail about polarity with regards to them and believe, if you read it with greater understanding you have now, you can see a point to all the overleaves of various people. I helps build a deeper understand, or did for me over time.

As for the final comment, different channels would have a different vocabulary, understanding, inherent knowledge etc, so will always present in a way that the Michaels are able to use for teaching purposes.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Gavin

With regards to the original post, I have had a deep seated "feeling" about the possibility of an impending manifestation of the IS. Way back in the 90's, when I channeled, it came through that the current most probable period was around 2023, so this really struck a cord when I read through it. Looking out at the world around me, something I do less and less these days, I can see why it would be considered.

On one hand I am excited by the prospect as I feel part of my reason for being where and who I am in this life, is to provide a vibrational uplift or path to those around me ready to perceive such a possibility. I know I do not have to make efforts to influence, just that being in certain places at some times, or with certain people, is enough. There are not many Old Souls in my world.

On the other hand this saddens me. I have a deep sense of love and connection to this world and its vibrant biodiversity. That we have come to this is painful at a soul and cellular level.

Edited by Gavin
grammar
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen
23 hours ago, Gavin said:

While I know what you mean with regards to the overleaves, I would like to point out they went into decent detail about polarity with regards to them and believe, if you read it with greater understanding you have now, you can see a point to all the overleaves of various people. I helps build a deeper understand, or did for me over time.

As for the final comment, different channels would have a different vocabulary, understanding, inherent knowledge etc, so will always present in a way that the Michaels are able to use for teaching purposes.

Yes - I appreciate the books very much. But I would have much preferred those details explained in a different way, because while the books are rich in examples on each Role when it comes to people that the characters know, there is little information about each Role in general - and unfortunately, I don't have the patience to read something unless it seems important to me.

So all in all, I love the books, but I am so thankful I found Troy and TLE - also with regards to the way things are channelled - I much prefer my own experiences and the sessions here on TLE :)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Gavin

@Christina Lily Pedersen

I read threse books in the 80s. The MFM books were the best I had come across to that point. All the Authors extra bulldust was irrellevant to the gold contained in Caps.

I found it very easy to see verifications all around me. There was so much more to the book than the lists of peoples overleaves. 

Edited by Gavin
spelling
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen
2 minutes ago, Gavin said:

@Christina Lily Pedersen

I read threse books in the 80s. The MFM books were the best I had come across to that point. All the Authors extra bulldust was irrellevant to the gold contained in Caps.

I found it very easy to see verifications all around me. There was so much more to the book than the lists of peoples overleaves. 

Which is exactly why I appreciate them so much ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Maxim [memorial profile]
On 9/8/2017 at 8:32 AM, DanielaS said:

That sounds like it.  I was just noticing the original publication date for MFM is 1979.  An infinitely better job of describing the context of Jane Robert's Seth and the people involved was Susan Watson's Conversations with Seth, 1980.  For me that is about as much Seth as I need. Watching videos of Robert's channel is not for the faint hearted.  Seems the process of channeling in general has evolved since those days. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2