Bobby

Michael Speaks - January 28, 2017 - When the Infinite Soul Arrives

Gavin
14 hours ago, Maxim said:

For me that is about as much Seth as I need. Watching videos of Robert's channel is not for the faint hearted.  Seems the process of channeling in general has evolved since those days.

Know what you mean. I know from my own channeling experience having a minor voice change was strange to start with but the complete personality change exhibited through Jane was remarkable.

Though she was a trance channel which is completely different from "Jessica Landsing's" Ouija board, automatic writing or my own conscious channeling. 

I started channeling a different entity who really effected my vocals deeply and powerfully. My Wife rejected this entity as it scared her. It/they were very accommodating and did not return.

Jane's/Seth's material in book form was amazing. So rich. Seeing her in the throws of the trance detracted and distracted from the material. Robert Butts was a champion to record it in the way he did.

Edited by Gavin
missed content added
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Aaron(space)Kraft
On 9/8/2017 at 9:06 AM, John Roth said:

I know we've got one educational designer here...

Finally, what's the target audience for a new intro book?

Did someone call for an Instructional Designer? ?

Yes, good John. We need to start with a needs assessment including a learner analysis of our target audience. Next is the fun part as we collaborate with our friendly neighborhood subject matter expert/s (You?, Troy?) to create learning objectives that map to Bloom's domains. Then the magic happens as content gets created and before you know it we have a bonafide learning intervention. Of course, we'll need a way to measure the efficacy as well. Summative evaluations are good but formative might yield a better end product. ?

• LOL 1

John Roth
2 hours ago, Aaron(space)Kraft said:

Did someone call for an Instructional Designer? 1f60e.png

Yes, good John. We need to start with a needs assessment including a learner analysis of our target audience. Next is the fun part as we collaborate with our friendly neighborhood subject matter expert/s (You?, Troy?) to create learning objectives that map to Bloom's domains. Then the magic happens as content gets created and before you know it we have a bonafide learning intervention. Of course, we'll need a way to measure the efficacy as well. Summative evaluations are good but formative might yield a better end product. 1f60f.png

Yep, I was thinking of you. My instructional design skills were never very good and are really, really rusty.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma
On 1/28/2017 at 9:48 PM, Bobby said:

For older souls, the greatest way you can help as representations of consciousness for your Sentience, for your species, and as part of the dynamic that helps generate a path forward for the self and others is to recognize that you are part of this Infinite Soul.

In other words, you need not wait to be rescued.

You are part your own solution, your own answer, your own path forward, in both personal and greater terms, especially when the challenge is the species, itself.

The Logos is all around you. You need not wait for the Infinite Soul arrival to acknowledge it and act upon it

So happy to be reading this again at this time. 

For many of our students, the part of the self that is deeply asleep is the part that feels welcome in this world.

I keep reminding myself that Essence is excited to be here, especially since I am inviting and Manifesting Essence more and more these days, that I am actually in a position of offering Growth and Evolution to Essence by virtue of my awareness and presence in the moment, and that feels really good. The vividry Michael suggested we practice is really nourishing to me. And it's a much more pleasant place to be than awareness of fuckface in tyranny. (I tried not to call him that but could not resist).

MEntity: We think this wave of Manifestation of Infinite Soul, and this collective unpacking of an ancient wound shared by all of Human Sentience is a Turning Point toward the greatest healing the species as a whole has ever known. This may or may not be immediately successful, or done painlessly, and may take the next 100 to 1000 years to implement, but it is happening. We have waited a long time for this.

100 to 1000 years to implement? Kind of makes the next couple of years seem not so long. 

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Janet
On 1/29/2017 at 7:03 PM, Janet said:

Am I the only one who's noticed that Elon Musk's hyperloop idea has been in the news this week?

I didn't know where to post this, but I'm excited: hyperloop technology is coming to Denver for reals:

CDOT, Arrivo and E-470 Announce Major Partnership to Build Hyperloop-Inspired Transportation System

E-470 is my preferred route to the Denver airport, which is 40 miles from my home. Given no traffic jams on non-toll roads, it's no faster, but there are ALWAYS traffic jams on the non-toll roads so I never take those when I have to catch a flight. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

michael_k

Honest question - does the Infinite Soul have to be someone we all will like here? Could it be someone who actually goes against not only Young/Baby Soul dogma but Old/Mature stuff as well? Is it possible that they could cause a real stir at TLE with a set of opinions that even we will find really confounding until we think about it all for a bit and become humbled by them as we realise their motives? The IS seems to be a mysterious force a bit beyond our current comprehension so it seems strange to imply that they'll act in accordance with our way of thinking, we too may be in for a bumpy ride.

I was just wondering about this as we live in quite a politically divided world at the moment and the IS has to get through to everyone, not just those who follow progressive western thought like many of us here do. Maybe they'll have to throw a few curve-balls here and there to make sure everyone pays attention and can relate? If not, some groups might feel really crushed by an unexpected revelation which could invite more chaos into the world. If so, it is a possibility that some of those revelations may even surprise us enough to make us mad for awhile...

Whatever their message, I wonder too how grouchy they will come across. It'll be hard to create a profound message on a bed of roses when there is so much wrong in the world. That, and they will have to either take some controversial sides or make some strange compromises on certain issues which may be up to our collective interpretation as to what they're actually implying, especially if there are five of them each coming from a different angle.

The five miracle people we all hope for could in fact bring us a LOT of tears if they start ripping up accepted truths for many different groups of people, they may leave us with more conflict than when we started depending on how the messages are taken and whether the five are seen as a collective group or very different people with conflicting ideologies. If the IS achieve things otherwise, they'll have to either do something really strange we can't fathom right now that changes everything or just be really profound and vague in a way that affects change over time through the seeded ideas.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Erick
49 minutes ago, michael_k said:

does the Infinite Soul have to be someone we all will like here? Could it be someone who actually goes against not only Young/Baby Soul dogma but Old/Mature stuff as well? Is it possible that they could cause a real stir at TLE with a set of opinions that even we will find really confounding until we think about it all for a bit and become humbled by them as we realise their motives?

for as long as i can remember the "second coming" from the religious view has been projected from a self superior view that all the sinners will be corrected by the event and they will have their personal views vindicated. it has always struck me that a lot within that view are going to be in for a surprise.

i think the same surprise is highly likely from a lot of the mature/old or progressive associated side as well; in part from if things were progressing well and aligned in correct direction, not off a clif or into the guard rails; an intervention would likely not be needed and/or would be smaller. I sense a very similar attitude that an IS intervention will correct the other (baby/young) group rather than looking at the self.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Uma

All I can say is this is some opening act for the main show. I am not able to imagine what it will be like by the time the IS shows up in 5 separate manifestations at one time. Watching the disintegration of our institutions and the turmoil is excruciating even knowing it will all work out eventually. It's the meantime, the now, that's so stressful to experience, even when navigating well personally. We're in choppy waters with riptides and undertows. I'm very grateful to have @Troy, Michael and TLE for guidance and support. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

michael_k

I just wonder if the IS is really going to be this calm, reassuring figure like Jesus is often portrayed as. Some IS manifestations are remembered ominously, such as Lilith (Demoness of the Night) and especially Ker/Keres (Spirit(s) of Violent and Cruel Death). This could be misinterpretation, but I do wonder if they would really put the scare into everyone if they knew it was for the greater good.

Even the mythology of Jesus was harrowing with the whole crucifixion thing. That was meant to symbolise those who rejected him and his message according to MEntity. I can't imagine things ending well for those who attempt to reject the IS and with that considered there could easily be two sides to a particular manifestation that will be obvious to those who experience such an event, even if it is glossed over later. Walking the tightrope between two fates might not be such a beautiful experience as we go through with it even if we are proud later.

I think more questions need to be asked about this topic though, I'm making a lot of assumptions that could be wrong.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen
On 10/29/2017 at 2:09 PM, Uma said:

MEntity: We think this wave of Manifestation of Infinite Soul, and this collective unpacking of an ancient wound shared by all of Human Sentience is a Turning Point toward the greatest healing the species as a whole has ever known. This may or may not be immediately successful, or done painlessly, and may take the next 100 to 1000 years to implement, but it is happening. We have waited a long time for this.

100 to 1000 years to implement? Kind of makes the next couple of years seem not so long. 

@Uma, it's all relative ... isn't it?  It feels interminable to me at this point even knowing that we're all safe and loved and that we'll evolve, onwards and upwards, as we spiral more and more towards love and inclusion.   :beat_plaster:

Love Spiral.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

@michael_k
According to the Ms, the IS is on notice primarily because of the threat of Human-induced Climate Change.
The primary message they'd seem to have is that WE ALL are the greatest threat to ourselves, and their aim would be to redirect people from the us vs them mentality where we think the world will be better if those unlike us are gone.
This means they would be tackling all issues related to our transport, fuel shortages, wastefulness, complacency due to information overload and emphasizing convenience/comfort over risk,  illusory idealization, resorting to hope or despair rather than effective action, poor economy, tunnel-vision, lack of compassion, division, sentient empathy, non-sentient empathy and diet.
Essentially all of us are asleep in some way and are choosing to refuse/distort the truth, retain/short-circuit systems of energy so they collapse into chaos, and close down love so that it remains fragmented/conditional.

---
This is A LOT of things to tackle and bring out into the open so they can be resolved- and no one soul age is exempt from this
Many old souls turn a blind eye to these issues out of exclusion and profound apathy because they know on some level we will survive anyways, or feel that it's meaningless to make an effort if it's just one moment in the eternity of time and space- but they are learning responsibility, and responding to these mature soul issues of an increasingly mature soul world is part of their lessons.

Everyone is in for a shock because we all have to change to make these changes happen at some point. Whether that be in 2020 or any other era ahead of us. These changes are imminent, and if civilizations, economies or ecosystems collapse we will return to this point in time with these same issues again and again until we get it.

The reason they're going to be manifested across 5 individuals is because our population is enormous right now, and that gives a lot of access and exposure to different peoples across the world. There's still a part of humanity that wishes the world was still huge, unexplored territory to control, power, conquer and exploit. But the world is smaller now thanks to technology and globalization, and the IS manifested across these 5 fragments will bring into glaring reality that we are all one sentience sharing the same planet that requires our care.
We're also in the Crisis/Collapse/Turning Point era being shaped by the Expressive Millennial Generation in the Mature Age. Which means it's our last chance for the next 400 years to collectively realize and teach that we are all in this together, whether we like it or not, to repair the world into a new paradigm.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

AnnaD

I just had an epic misunderstanding. I looked at the descriptor for this transcript and thought it was a bit specific yet exciting that the Infinite Soul was going to arrive in two days time. My next thoughts were where... and had accommodation been arranged..

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 4

John Roth

I think it might be good to go back to the original channeling in MfM.

MANY PEOPLE WERE DISAPPOINTED IN JESUS BECAUSE HE DID NOTHING PHYSICAL ABOUT THEIR WOES.  THIS WILL BE THE CASE AGAIN.  THE INFINITE SOUL DOES NOT COME TO LEAD THE TROOPS.  THE INFINITE SOUL COMES TO BRING THE LOGOS TO BEAR.  IT IS UP TO YOU TO LISTEN AND TAKE YOUR OWN ACTION.

Saul of Tarsus (the Apostle Paul) was one of the ones who took the message and tried to run with it. He mucked up big time, unfortunately. There are undoubtedly people who are already primed to take the message, propagate it and make sure it does not get lost. The big issue, at least for me, is to make sure that it doesn't get associated with any single pre-existing ideology, religion or whatever.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

Erick
2 hours ago, Matt said:

i dont get what they can do

i would not underestimate the impact of something like a change in perspective or comprehension of what is important.

from the truth side look at the level and prevalence of fake news, data manipulation to support a narrative, dishonesty, all driving up distrust and separation.

from the love side look at the prevalence of ideology founded on, supported by, and fueled with hate; the level of intolerance for different perspectives;  fear to speak a different perspective; group based hate and victim-hood and desire to divide; groups that deserve privilege for some justification or another. 

the beauty side may be the realization of the results of the current patterns, that are being ignored or denied. 

it is not about doing, probably more of bringing to bear a catalyst by being.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Erick

an analogy with the change in energetic weather to a change in physical weather is kind of fun. 30 days of 5 category 5 hurricanes is no big deal just some wind and rain couldn't possibly change anything :).

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 3

Maureen
15 hours ago, John Roth said:

I think it might be good to go back to the original channeling in MfM.

MANY PEOPLE WERE DISAPPOINTED IN JESUS BECAUSE HE DID NOTHING PHYSICAL ABOUT THEIR WOES.  THIS WILL BE THE CASE AGAIN.  THE INFINITE SOUL DOES NOT COME TO LEAD THE TROOPS.  THE INFINITE SOUL COMES TO BRING THE LOGOS TO BEAR.  IT IS UP TO YOU TO LISTEN AND TAKE YOUR OWN ACTION.

Saul of Tarsus (the Apostle Paul) was one of the ones who took the message and tried to run with it. He mucked up big time, unfortunately. There are undoubtedly people who are already primed to take the message, propagate it and make sure it does not get lost. The big issue, at least for me, is to make sure that it doesn't get associated with any single pre-existing ideology, religion or whatever.

Yes!!!  @John Roth, thank you for posting this. It brought to mind  a cryptic message I got for a friend back in January 16, 2014 that fits here as well. 

“On the road to Damascus, all men are blind”.   

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

Since the next IS are all aiming toward forms of activism, my guess is that they will be doing more physically than past IS.

I'd assume that they will be in high profile exemplication of what they're sharing about tackling the climate change crisis.

But even so, I sincerely doubt they're going to rally everyone up to physically support them and be a literal leader. It's more likely they'll continue doing what they do, and their message will strike a chord in everyone even beneath any illusions, fragmentation and chaos- that gravitates those who wish to support their cause into even greater movements.

They'll be speaking up in unprecedented ways, but we will be the ones to take that challenge on and spread even more activism, or hate the reality they're reflecting back to us.

The IS is happening with Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn after all- plus Uranus in Taurus & Neptune in Pisces.

Capricorn sextiles Pisces and trines Taurus- which means we're getting some of the most flowing earth energy here. Literally relating to the earth, our government, our material reality, our contributions to the world etc.

They'll be bringing an even greater flashlight upon those matters.

Personally though, I'd rather not wait for the IS & instead start making and spreading these needed changes right now. It's a Warrior year, so we've got the perfect time to act on our causes, and not just hold them in our hearts like in 2017.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1