KurtisM

7 Stages of the Overleaves

KurtisM

There was a 7 Stages of the Goal NWM done a few years prior that hasn't been thoroughly finished in terms of what each term means for each Goal.

I think finishing this off with another session would be a nice addition.

In addition, learning about the 7 Stages of the Mode and Attitude would also be fine additions, and can further help flesh out and validate each trait.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

NicholasV

That was a really interesting session you linked to. I'd love to hear more about geometric expansions of aspects of personality as topics for Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Janet

I think the goal had stages because it is a target and not a current state. I don't know if there would be stages for the other overleaves. Certainly we can always get more info about any of the other overleaves, but perhaps it's best to ask the question first: are there stages for the others? A yes/no answer would set the stage for topics -- or not. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Good insightful suggestion, Janet.

To me it would seem weird if only the Goal had 7 stages.

Because it pointed out how both the - and + poles have an awesome spectrum of inner and outer extremes that keep movement going.

It brings more vibrancy and dynamism!

The Stages for the Goal seem to be: 

Prompt, -Pole(Defeat), Force, Purpose of Goal, Construction, +Pole(Fulfillment), Perspective.

My idea for the Attitude's stages are: Ignorance, -Pole(Resistance), Blindspot, Philosophy of Attitude, Transcendence, +Pole(Openness) and Vision.

I'm guessing the Attitude looks like a double cone shape. While the stages don't lock or resolve like the goal, they collect ideas, thoughts, perceptions etc. into a network of reason or insight.

My idea for the Modes is less concrete. I think it would look like a sphere or a bunch of spheres all reflecting off or absorbing "light" from one another. Though this reminds me a bit much of the Center of Gravity's shape and motion.

With Stages of: Fragmentation, -Pole(Connection), Wounding, Fuel of Mode, Healing, +Pole(Resonance) and Union/Oneness.

Just theory of course, but a fun theory!

Edited by KurtisM