Troy

QUICK CHECK-IN from TROY

Juni
27 minutes ago, Troy said:

ALERT (about My DAD): I was hoping I would not have any news about this to announce, but as the news gets worse and may affect my life in ways I'm not ready to accept (can something like this ever be acceptable?), I need to tell you that my Dad is currently in the hospital and is fighting for his life. I will keep you updated. Currently awaiting the results of the surgery that may save him or kill him. This is related to diabetes and the best case scenario is the loss of a leg. 

Getting older is such a wondrous and beautiful horror.

I'm so sorry. Sending hugs.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma

So sorry to hear about your Dad, Troy. Sending loving good wishes to you and the whole family.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD

Happy to hear you're getting better.

Very sorry about your Dad. No, even when we know the worst case scenario, it is never acceptable, there's no preparation that makes it easier. 

Sending love and things :(  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Timothy J Sullivan

Sending love and courage to you Troy! Wishing the highest evolution to you and your Dad.

Edited by Timothy J Sullivan
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Stickyflames

Oh honey, love you

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Kasia

Love you @Troy, and hugs for all that you're going through at the moment. Hope it'll be happy days again for you soon. ? 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PeterK

Best wishes for your father and thanks for keeping us all posted. The Physical Plane is not for the faint of heart I do believe. Years ago when I was much younger, a friend and I were talking about the problems we were beginning to have with our contact lenses due to dryness in the eyes. Then he turned to me and said, "I don't know about this getting older thing."

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Rosario

Troy, I hope everything goes well to you both. Lots of love and gratitude. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

UPDATE: Dad is just now going into surgery. We'll have news in about 3 hours.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma

Give him ETS+ when he comes out of surgery and he will heal better. Glad you have them! 10 drops every 5 minutes for 20 minutes. And every day while he recovers. You should use them too! Sending my good wishes to you and your whole family, Troy. xoxo

• LIKE/LOVE 2

LisaC

So sorry about your dad, Troy. It's never easy to see a loved one suffer, never. I know this sounds weak, but, try to keep positive. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai

Hope your father's surgery goes smoothly and that he pulls through okay. And glad to hear you are feeling better. Hugs

• LIKE/LOVE 2

DianeHB

So sorry to hear about your dad's health troubles. I hope the surgery goes well.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Evelin

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Take it easy and take care of yourself. Hugs!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Tristan

I'm so sorry, hang in there I'm sure he'll pull through. Lots of love!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy

UPDATE: Good news on both fronts today! I'm feeling better than I have since I got sick. I still have the cough and sneezing, which keeps me from holding a trance, but I'm feeling entirely better in energy and focus. I feel "me" again! And my Dad is "awake and bitching," according to my stepmom, so that's very encouraging, but we won't know for sure until later today. But this is a good way to start the day. Based on how I feel today, I expect to be back to my healthy self before the weekend ends! YAY!

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Ingun

Love to you @Troy and the best for you and your father's recovery. Please take your time :-)

I learned about a remedy/capsules of Olive Leaf Extract when I worked in a health store many years ago. But since I've had this terrible flu, as I mentioned in my previous post, I had forgotten about a box of it that has been with me for long. I swallowed a capsule one morning three days ago, and guess what! I became better the same day and the next day all the symptoms were gone, and I almost couldn't believe it! I continued to take one each day just to further support for the body. The thing with bitter substances is that it has a remarkable effect on the body, and that's why we never need so much of them. That is for instance why chewing kernels and fruit stones is essential to a any diet.

Anyway this is worth testing and keep in your home, or least listen and read about it so you know about it. East Park has a patent on it, and I just found out that they even have a homeopathic remedy as well.

Also I can't help noticing that the guy in the video reminds me of Troy in some ways.

Video  Brochure  Products to order

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Ingun
On ‎04‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 3:22 PM, Nadine said:

Hope you're drinking a lot of water and tea, Troy. It helps to loosen the phlegm. I have a tendency to get sinus infections and plugged ears - if you can get your hands on some GeloMyrtol capsules, you might want to give them a try. They'll make you smell like a koala bear but it's worth it. 

Thanks @Nadine for recommendations on GeloMyrtol. I find it interesting with it's essential oils but have to order it from Germany probably.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Crystal

Wow, Troy - it doesn't rain but it pours! I'm glad to hear things are looking up. Take good care of yourself, and best wishes to you and your family!

Troy

UPDATE: great news on all fronts!

Shockingly, my dad survived and has circulation back to his legs! He'll remain hospitalized for a week or more, but the news is drastically different from what was likely. 

And though I still have a cough and some sneezing and a bit of fatigue, I'm bouncing back very quickly!

I am so happy to get back to work with all of you and Michael and the site. 

Yay!

• LIKE/LOVE 16