20170415 MMW: Your Crystalline Bodies/Facets

Bobby

Hmm interesting. :)

This helps me see how because each personality works on this, each contributes to the resolution and shattering regardless of how far they get into their Internal Monads. It's like a layer to the side or on top of the Rites of Passage. Very nice.

Something that came to my mind for something I'm working to shatter, is the annoyance of having to deal with nagging insistence. The responsibilities of having to do this or that because society says so. Or the responsibility of having to deal with the results of something I said/urged others to do that they may find annoying.
I've always had issues with coming on too incessant, to the point that some thought I was selfish or ignorant. (Or I may have just thought I was.)
I'm not sure which word I could use to describe that, but to me it makes sense as something I'm shattering, since I'm being very brave with creating structures of consideration and sensitivity towards my own and others' boundaries. Rather than only dismissing others because of what I believe, or controlling myself because of what they believe.

Reminds me of the word I got intuitively for my Karmic Theme: "Infiltration or Manipulation."

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

I will forever see the Tao as a giant clamshell- and all of us sparks just grains of sand.

... and now back to realizing and facing my "ancient bullshit" (my new favorite line from the Ms).

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • LOL 2

• PRIEST
On 4/15/2017 at 6:24 PM, Kerrin said:

I will forever see the Tao as a giant clamshell- and all of us sparks just grains of sand.

... and now back to realizing and facing my "ancient bullshit" (my new favorite line from the Ms).

@Kerrin, you know what they say...  ✨

No Grit No Pearl.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Really liking this session. My Self Karma/Negative Crystallization has been especially burdensome lately, but I guess I'm just moving closer and closer to that shattering point of relief.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

• WARRIOR

Michael hit the nail on the head for me, AND gave me a way to deal with it: 

To shatter this Negative Crystallization you will have to embrace UNFAIRNESS as something that is not directed at you, but is a natural invitation to creativity, to strength, to truth, to networking and nurturing, and using your known resources rather than ignoring them and waiting for better ones.

Okay, so now I have to realize what my 'known resources' are and stop ignoring them. And to treat Unfairness as AN INVITATION instead of a slap in the face. Lots of work to do here :)

• LIKE/LOVE 13

@Janet I'm reading a book called "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck" by Mark Manson, whose thinking is very Michael-esque but more conversational and approachable. I'm going to write up a larger recommendation on the book, but is a section on Responsibility that reminded me of you and helped me understand what Michael means by Responsibility as the "ability to respond." It's part of a chapter on Choice, where he gave several examples of how people who started out in life with disadvantages and suffered for them were able to turn their lives around by accepting responsibility. Not for the cards they were dealt, but for what they did with what they had.

This is a great quote after one of these examples:

There is a simple realization from which all personal improvement and growth emerges. This is the realization that we, individually, are responsible for everything in our lives, no matter the external circumstances.

We don't always control what happens to us. But we always control how we interpret what happens to us, as well as how we respond.

That last sentence is almost word-for-word Michael.

And then this:

"With great power comes great responsibility."

It is true. But there's a better version of this quote, a version that actually is profound, and all you have to do is switch the nouns around: "With great responsibility comes great power." 

The more we choose to accept responsibility in our lives, the more power we will exercise over our lives. Accepting responsibility for our problems thus is the first step to solving them.

This quote above is what helped me understand Michael's definition of Responsibility -- it's the ability to respond to whatever happens outside of our control. In the context of Freedom and taking (calculated) risks, accepting responsibility to me means knowing that you're capable of responding to whatever happens, even if there might be some negative consequences. I say that knowing you're probably not taking so much risk that you couldn't handle the potential negative consequences.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

4 hours ago, DianeHB said:

"With great responsibility comes great power." 

OMG I love this!

Power and Responsibility have been major thing on all possible levels during whole my life (and the crazy Turning Point last year with Power as a theme...). This wording just made the last pieces of the puzzle to fall in place! Thank you for that @DianeHB!

@Kerrin "ancient bullshit" is bloody hard to top! ?

Thanks for sharing your explorations guys, however personal and intimate. This is of such great value!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

@PPLD That quote made it click for me too! This book, while very compatible with Michael, doesn't actually tell me anything I don't already know (but it would've been so helpful in my 20s). But the author presents his ideas so clearly that it helped bring the truths I've learned into sharper focus and integration. I've noticed how Sages in the positive pole can do that.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

8 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

@PPLD That quote made it click for me too! This book, while very compatible with Michael, doesn't actually tell me anything I don't already know (but it would've been so helpful in my 20s). But the author presents his ideas so clearly that it helped bring the truths I've learned into sharper focus and integration. I've noticed how Sages in the positive pole can do that.

Have to check it out! The book, that is.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Wow! Crystallization. Another profound facet integral to the Michael teaching perspective writ large. I'm groking on the 'big picture' here: The evolutionary arc of 'us' as individual 'fragments' (particular unique souls) and as a whole (fractal) Sentient Design, working out our collective Crystal deposits, mining Truth, Wisdom, Clarity across the ages.  

The theme of "formation of higher bodies' has intrigued, fascinated and 'worried' me for decades since discovering the notion in my early Gurdjieff readings, and other 4th Way teachers. A number of spiritual teachings have 'versions' of this idea of forming more subtle bodies through 'spiritual/psychological work' (ie. friction).  The path I'm most intimately involved with (The Diamond Approach) conceives the True Personality and its development as formation of the Pearl, which can be experienced as an actual albeit subtle Pearl, in the body, or surrounding the physical body. The nitty-gritty work that grows the Pearl, is examination of the unclarified, opaque, 'deposits' or rigid matter (crystallizations or issues) within the soul matrix.

On the practical level, this process is a matter of Inquiry, or a focused "look" at experience, life, choices, assumptions, patterns of behaviour, emoting and thought, such as we do as Michael students here. What we see in this work of soul clarification is how the Facets of Essence, the Diamond Jewels of True Nature arrive as Contrast, and as alchemical agents, dissolving, resolving, the murky "negative" crystal deposits and transform them into the pure Jewels that compose the higher bodies. Also, we have the Diamond Wisdom Bodies, Arriving like vehicles from another dimension into our souls to assist our transformations. (Perhaps these Vehicles (like subtle space craft) are the "future" bodies of the Mental. Messianic, Buddhaic planes facilitating formation of the astral, causal bodies....)      

Edited by Timothy J Sullivan
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

46 minutes ago, Diane said:

@Kerrin@Maureen@Timothy J Sullivan

I really resonate with pearls at my core.  When I have had my best meditations and shiatsu sessions I can sense a very large, beautiful black pearl (green/blue/grey/ivory) pulsating in my abdomen.  I am home.  Thank you for helping me remember.

YES!!! That's it, a rainbow pearl, even. Each colour a reflection of an essential jewel/coloured diamond, which you can know ( a felt-sense) directly as a specific Quality, such as Peace, Compassion, Truth, etc.    

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• 1 month later...

This is quite a beautiful session in retrospect.

Since all the bodies of each plane have to be grown, I've been contemplating what factor would grow them.
Here are my guesses:

Physical Bodies grow through MOMENTUM. I'm going with this since we grow whether we like it or not here, our bodies are born with an innate desire to stay alive and prevent death.
Causal Bodies grow through INTELLIGENCE. I'm going with this since the causal is about understanding how to shape thoughts and understand how they create reality- hence we grow intelligent about our use of causality.
Mental Bodies grow through TRUTH.
Messianic Bodies grow through LOVE.
Buddhic Bodies grow through BEAUTY/ENERGY/ORDER.

If we had an Akashic Body, or if anything evolves out of that plane it'd definitely be MEMORY.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

• WARRIOR

@KurtisM Do you ever validate these perceptions/understandings of yours with Michael? They sound as if they could be valid, but until Michael says YES to them, all I can do is look at them as 'interesting, perhaps'. Since Michael is available for validation, it would be great if you would do so, in my opinion. I, for one, would pay more attention to your ideas. Right now I am so focused on absorbing, digesting, understanding, comprehending and applying Michael's wisdom, I don't really have the 'space' to give your ideas their proper due. This is not your fault in any way, and I don't mean to imply any negativity. Only that I would love to hear what Michael has to say about your ideas, perceptions and understandings. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

12 minutes ago, Uma said:

@KurtisM Do you ever validate these perceptions/understandings of yours with Michael? They sound as if they could be valid, but until Michael says YES to them, all I can do is look at them as 'interesting, perhaps'. Since Michael is available for validation, it would be great if you would do so, in my opinion. I, for one, would pay more attention to your ideas. Right now I am so focused on absorbing, digesting, understanding, comprehending and applying Michael's wisdom, I don't really have the 'space' to give your ideas their proper due. This is not your fault in any way, and I don't mean to imply any negativity. Only that I would love to hear what Michael has to say about your ideas, perceptions and understandings. 

Well I'd love to ask them, but I don't have all that money for every session to validate my ideas.

All I can do is share them, to see what others have to say about my theories and form an exchange and debate with you all.

Hence why I share them.

I could keep them all inside, but I find I need an outlet for them.

When I get enough time, space and money to ask- rest assured I will ask. But right now, that's not possible.

• LIKE/LOVE 5