DanielaS

Michael Speaks Live
OPEN FLOOR QUESTIONS
November 24, 2013
Channel: Troy Tolley

[MEntity]
Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin our exchanges with you.

We understand this exchange to be focused on the questions and considerations of those students "new" to our teachings.

What we will do to launch this discussion is to share with you how best to go about your approach to learning and studying our teachings, and where best to apply what it is that you learn.

The best way to go about your approach to learning and studying our teachings is: YOUR WAY. The best places to apply the teachings as you learn them is: WHEREVER AND HOWEVER YOU WISH TO DO SO.

We know of no "best way" for either of these things

Your questions are yours. Your path is yours. Your pace is yours. We have not presented our teaching in a linear or delineated way for a reason. It is a spherical teaching. It can be approached from all "sides" and each side is interlaced with every other side. You cannot go wrong.

[dave] hello michael. is there anything in particular that would identify the influence as you when i am making choices? is there a way to hear each of our guides individually? i feel love for them and am incredibly grateful.

[MEntity] First, we will say that we, nor your guides, have much influence through even the most willing of fragments. "Influence" from guides can only come in three forms: insight, perspective, or support. We know this can be considered influence, but we wish to clarify that we cannot do more than what is asked of us.

[dave] i get it. those 3 are what i mean.

[MEntity]
Next, we would say, yes, there are ways to differentiate between "you" and your guides/us. However, this takes time and awareness. Most fragments are quite content with the more practical "inner voice" that one tends to know as one's own voice.

Because we do not have a voice, nor do your guides, the indicators for those voices tend to need to be defined by the listener, and then listened for.

For example, if you have a guide who is sought for help with career choices, you might assign a more distinct authoritative voice to this guide. That guide will not override this, and all guides would rather use any voice you can hear than to not be heard when you most wish to hear them.

[dave] yeah. i think i maybe shouldn't care too much about it. just that i make wise choices.

[MEntity]
If a guide or teacher does not have a distinct "voice" assigned to them, we can say that voices of guides with INSIGHT tend to come with more unaffected, flat deliveries, while voices of PERSPECTIVE tend to come with more "personality" and even symbolism, and voices of SUPPORT tend to come as quite comforting and quiet.

All of these would tend to come as "bursts" or spontaneously, and it is in those moments that you can begin to build your awareness of what each "voice" tends to, and how it is slightly different from your own.

We are speaking of those who live with guides and teachers, not of those who pursue a career in channeling where the differentiation is far more important to distinguish.

[Connor] Hello Michael. This is a question I've run into a couple times which has not been clarified to date, as far as I know. Can Transcendental Souls create karma? An example of Muhummad comes to mind, whose teachings didn't quite 'get across'.

[MEntity]
Any fragment who is incarnated can create Karma. It is always a gamble.

However, by the time one has come to be Transcendental, the requirements necessary for the formation of a Ribbon or Ribbons would be highly unlikely.

Karma can be generated without Ribbons. It is the Ribbons that are evaded, not the Karma.

[Connor] Ah. Still learning to differentiate the two.

[MEntity]
Karma is imbalance generated by intensity of interference of choice. This almost always generates a Ribbon. A Ribbon is the unattended necessity for balance that is caused by the imbalance.

Older Souls and beyond in Soul Age tend not to generate Ribbons because they can process any imbalance quite rapidly, and it is rarely relative to any Physical Plane requirements for balance.

[Connor] So then the fragment who killed Gandhi, for example, would not have generated a ribbon, despite the act of murder? (if time allows)

[MEntity]
For example, a Transcendental Soul may still find himself distracted with the pleasures of the Physical Plane, as was Mahatma Gandhi, and generate some Karma because of some irresponsible choices that create imbalances between himself and others.

There was no interference of choice in terms of the Physical Plane, but there was neglect and indulgences that created imbalances in the Emotional and Intellectual realms. These were then balanced in those realms, such as through dreams or after the life.

[Connor] Cool.

[MEntity] Dying is wholly understood and known to be built into the life of a Transcendental Soul. It is expected. The death is often orchestrated through Agreements in a way that would bring about the changes that the life may not have been able to generate. Karma *could* be generated through the murder of a Transcendental Soul, but it has yet to be done. This is because there is simply no sense of intensity or violation to generate the imbalance necessary.

[Kurtle] Hey Michael, I'm getting to know the overleaves better. For today could you elaborate on the Caution and Power modes and how they appear in older souls(mature and old)? The definitions we have here typically apply to the younger souls so clarification would be useful in how they “manifest”.

[MEntity]
The Mode is how one RELATES. This is how one relates to the Goal, to the life, to others, and how one goes about securing Intimacy in the life.

At the core of Caution and Power are EXPRESSION, so these will be all about the FORM.

Regardless of Soul Age, Caution will relate DELIBERATELY (with intention) as a way to give form to a relationship, to a goal, to intimacy.

When the forms of relationship, goals, and intimacy are not felt to be representative of Caution, it can fall into PHOBIA, or an extreme aversion to most everything that is in relationship to the fragment.

[Kurtle]
ah that makes sense.

Well the definition of phobia I mean.

[MEntity]
In the older souls, DELIBERATION can come in the form of having quite specific standards and parameters for what is of interest for relating to the fragment. Think of Caution as DISCRIMINATION in the context of relating. Deliberation aims for Sophistication.

So Caution Mode is about refining relationships.

When Caution is in Phobia, it is like Discrimination in Rejection.

[Kurtle] It sounds like a friend of mine. 😛

[MEntity]
It is a refusal to take responsibility for the forms that have been created or allowed.

Caution could be said to be an emphasis on how the other half of the equation of Relating takes form, whereas POWER is about how YOU take form in the equation of Relating.

Power is about how PRESENT one is in a relationship.

The more Present one is, the more Authority one has over the self.

[Kurtle] So it's like Caution is adapting itself to the situation and Power is adapting the situation to itself?

[MEntity] When POWER feels its Presence is not taking form, it can compensate by falling into OPPRESSION.

[Kurtle] Kind of like Enforcing their presence on others. Ah I see.

[MEntity]
In the older souls, Power is all about being awake in a relationship. When the old soul falls into Oppression, he has fallen asleep. If Power is like ACCEPTANCE, the Oppression is like Ingratiation. It is about losing one's form as a way to conform so that one has some sense of power, in the same way that Ingratiation is about doing what one thinks is necessary in order to be loved.

Of course, Ingratiation is not Love, and Oppression is not Power.

Kurt, in the younger Soul Ages, Oppression does come as more of an enforcement of presence upon others, but in the older souls, this turns around so that one begins to shrink in the shadow of anything deemed more powerful.

For all of the Overleaves, try this for understanding the differences between how they manifest in younger Soul Ages versus older Soul Ages:

Add SELF- to the Positive or Negative Pole of the term.

[Kurtle] ohhh that make s a lot of sense.

[MEntity]
For instance, in Discrimination, the Negative Pole of Rejection is more often SELF-Rejection for the Old Soul. The Goal of Acceptance is more about SELF-Acceptance. CAUTION Mode can fall into SELF-Phobia, or the Stoic into SELF-Resignation. And so on.

This is not always a clear differentiation, but it can help.

[Kurtle] Ah, would that be the same for the Mature Soul? Self- I mean.

[GeraldineB] That's for another time, Kurt

[GeraldineB] Time to move along 🙂

[MEntity] By "older" we always mean mid-Mature through Old.

[ViP1]
Sex education for children is something that seems particularly important in order for children to know how to manage their impulses with respect for themselves as they become older, and yet it is approached in wildly varying, ad hoc ways that typically depend heavily on cultural background.

Such approaches range from no intentional attempt at sex education at all, rather avoiding the topic completely, to complete openness that might strike other people as awkward and inappropriate.

The education itself might come from parents, or from teachers, or from friends, or from the media, or all of those. In addition, there is usually some degree of awkwardness in parents around even raising the topic with their children to begin with.

Do you have any insights on how to approach sex education for children, irrespective of their cultural background, in a manner that is inclusive of their own makeup, that is appropriate to and respectful of their needs and level of mental/emotional development, the best age for children at which to introduce it, and who such education might best be provided by?

[MEntity]
The greatest approach to sex education is through the removal of shame from the equation. The rest is fairly moot. Shame is easily learned, and this informs one more so than any other guiding factor for health.

We say that the rest is fairly moot because most education for children regarding a topic that cannot be fathomed is difficult to instill in any meaningful way, and for those in the throes of it simply cannot hear. "Education" would be most effective in removing shame, and inviting choice.

By inviting choice we mean that children would do well to know that they have a choice for being safe, asking for more information, accessing protection, etc. For some, the details are helpful, for others the details are meaningless, but for the entire spectrum of ages and cultures, CHOICE is what is often missing from the equation of education.

"You do not have to understand what you are doing, just that you have a choice in how you are doing it."

Once the power of choice is in a child's hand from any culture, and the weight of shame is removed, the eagerness for "better choices" comes naturally.

In short: reduce shame, increase choice. This can be implemented in any number of ways.

[HunterG] Hello Michael, I know you have said listening to music can be a direct link to essence. My question is "What is the interaction with essence in the context of CREATING music?" Because not much has been said in that regard.

[MEntity]
The process of creating music is often the process of manifesting Essence. It is a bringing of the language of the Astral Plane into form.

All music is an extension of the Astral Plane.

This could be said of any Matter, actually, but music is one of the more fluid and concise extensions.

Different kinds of music extend from different levels of the Astral Plane, but all of it is an extension of this Plane.

This includes the "music" of non-sentient species, as well.

[HunterG] Would there be a way to differentiate the different kinds of music?

[MEntity] Yes. Think of the Astral Plane as something like an Emotional Center with all of its Parts. The Moving Part would be that which encourages movement/action. The Higher Moving would be that which encourages resonance/Beauty. The Intellectual Part would be that which brings Expression, such as song, lyrics, etc., while the Higher Intellectual would be along the lines of choral, or philosophical/Truth explorations in word, and the Emotional Part would be that which soothes and calms, while the Higher Emotional Part might bring healing/Loving. Music is not one or the other of these, but often a mix of at least 2 or 3.

[HunterG] yes

MEntity:
If there is a question to which we can respond in brief, we will take that to close out our session. 

If there are no more questions, we will conclude here for tonight. Good evening to each of you.

Goodbye

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Uma

@PPLD Here is a discussion of music that relates to what we were discussing about Higher Emotional/Opera

On 5/18/2016 at 11:59 PM, DanielaS said:

[MEntity] All music is an extension of the Astral Plane.

[MEntity] This could be said of any Matter, actually, but music is one of the more fluid and concise extensions.

[MEntity] Different kinds of music extend from different levels of the Astral Plane, but all of it is an extension of this Plane.

[MEntity] This includes the "music" of non-sentient species, as well.

[HunterG] Would there be a way to differentiate the different kinds of music?

[MEntity] Yes. Think of the Astral Plane as something like an Emotional Center with all of its Parts. The Moving Part would be that which encourages movement/action. The Higher Moving would be that which encourages resonance/Beauty. The Intellectual Part would be that which brings Expression, such as Song, lyrics, etc. while the Higher Intellectual would be along the lines of choral, or philosophical/Truth explorations in word, and the Emotional Part would be that which soothes and calms, while the Higher Emotional Part might bring healing/Loving. Music is not one or the other of these, but often a mix of at least 2 or 3.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

NickF

This session begins with comments from Michael that I’m glad to have read. At times I’d wondered if I’ve been approaching the teachings in the best way I could. Others can seem so adept at grasping the teachings. Sometimes I’ve felt like I’ve fallen short. However, the following quotes were good to read.

MEntity:

The best way to go about your approach to learning and studying our teachings is: YOUR WAY. The best places to apply the teachings as you learn them is: WHEREVER AND HOWEVER YOU WISH TO DO SO.

Your questions are yours. Your path is yours. Your pace is yours. We have not presented our teaching in a linear or delineated way for a reason. It is a spherical teaching. It can be approached from all "sides" and each side is interlaced with every other side. You cannot go wrong.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1