TruthLoveEnergy

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Pre-Loading Michael

Bobby

• TeamTLE

Sometimes, just to ask Michael a question requires some build up or background information.  How likely is it possible that we could do this intentionally ahead of time and then when it came time for a session to simply ask "Ok, what is your answer to my question that was proposed previously?"

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Hum, this would mean that Michael can read our mind. No? I think they don't (want to?) do that ...

• TeamTLE

@Bobby, Michael has already said that they can be working on something even when not in session. See below part of the exchange they had with Geraldine when she was beginning her Human Timeline Project. One session I had (see The Akashic Flashlight) indicated that our own level of search and comprehension affects how much Michael can retrieve easily from the akashic records, and I have the impression that our focused presence during a session is also helpful to them. So would they be willing to do the scut work without our presence? Perhaps. It might be worth asking the question. 

From HTP: First Session:

MEntity: Let us return to you our understanding of your overall request, so that we can be working on it over time, even when not in session with you:

MEntity: The presentation of this project through Troy to us today will allow us to prepare more material for delivery in our subsequent exchanges. With what limited time remaining today, we will look at the initial lifetimes, as they are always significant.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

• TeamTLE

@Bobby, ditto what @Janet said. Michael said this to me after I set up a rather long series of questions to initiate my Grand Cycle Project.

MEntity:  We will begin preparing reports to deliver in our subsequent exchanges, regarding your history of Essence. To do so "in advance" will help relieve the strain on this channel for accessing such records.

Interesting, giving you this information, now, has rekindled my passion (shades of May 10) for renewing this personal project. It has been left, at the end of the Infant Soul Age, for quite some time. I'm going to see how I may work this out over time. Helpful that a couple of my extended True Rests are "Long-term Projects, Intricate Projects".  :student:

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• TeamTLE

Yeah, I get what you all are saying and I'm totally on board with that.  I suppose I'm more curious at just what stage of the inquiry process that Troy needs to be in on.  Is it possible to literally lay down prior to going to sleep one night and asking Essence to check in with Michael to inquire about topic "X" or question "Y" and then have a live session and request that Michael go ahead and provide the answer to these without first introducing Troy to these things.  In other words, is that just as important a piece of the circuitry at play here.  I don't mind either way, mind you.  I'm just trying to ascertain if this works something like a half-assed channeling attempt where you pose the question directly to Michael but the answer comes through another, like Troy, without direct knowledge of the question posed.  

• LIKE/LOVE 12

• TeamTLE

I love this line of questioning, about how to get the most out of questions to Michael. @Bobby In my previous Michael sessions with Camille Rowe (from MFM group), I always had to send her my questions in writing in advance. It might be a part of the circuitry of asking, but is it possible that if Michael has that info in advance, his answers might be more detailed? That is an interesting idea.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• TLE12

I think this would be a fun experiment so that Michael can research the topic of interest ahead of time. I sometimes imagine having conversations with Michael although I do not know for certain that they are always able to receive what I send to them. This might be one method to experiment with asking them directly. Then the next day ask the same question via Troy and add a followup question asking if they were able to receive your question directly from you previously.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TLE12

Someone asked something like this about the 5 Lives sessions. Could Troy basically give Michael the list of who ordered 5 Lives Sessions and the theme of the Lives requested, and then Michael could look up the Records "offline." Then later when Troy "plugs in" the info would already be waiting.  Thereby saving time for Troy. It was an intriguing question.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• TeamTLE

@Bobby, I suspect that Troy, as the channel, needs to be part of the process, unless of course you are channeling Michael directly which would still entail going through all the "step-ups" and step-downs" through Essence and the usual planes of existence. Troy and I had this exchange on April 4, 2013 just before the start of a private session.

Maureen:  Who "reads" the questions/comments we have -- Michael and you or just Michael??

CocteauBoy:  It's weird... I have to read them, but I don't read things the same way as I would if I were reading them for myself. It's like I'm just a window. It doesn't stick when reading to Michael, and I'm not really fully coherent in grasping what I'm reading.

CocteauBoy:  It's just like a dream. You know how a dream can be so vivid that you think, I should write this down, but there's no way I'll forget this... and then you do. Very quickly.

Maureen:  Yes!  Well that helps when there is a lot to read -- like a long-ass dream with a lot of detail.

Maureen:  I can't get over how much detail Michael can take in -- and then they can "shorthand" it afterwards. It's really quite remarkable.

CocteauBoy:  I'm sure they use some genius part of my brain, of course.

Maureen:  That means that YOU are remarkable Troy.

CocteauBoy:  lol

Maureen:  LOL

Maureen:  I was just thinking that!!

Edited by Maureen
corrected date (I'm a fucking stickler ...what can I say?) ;)
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

• TeamTLE

Troy IS remarkable. I'm in awe reading these posts. The sheer volume! I feel like I have found my community here on TLE, even though I haven't met anyone in person yet.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• 3 weeks later...

from a couple sessions i have read raw number seems to be one question that takes a while to receive when asked in a normal format session. this seems like something that could benefit from pre-loading for Michal to research before hand, from what i see the time it takes makes sense why it is not part of the std profile. but i wonder if pre-loading the info would enable an efficient channeling sessions perhaps able to get multiple raw numbers at once, it seems like the platforms when done in bulk for the platform party may benefit from this type of arrangement so the channeling is mostly retrieval

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is definitely something which can help in accessing and providing more clear lines of contact with Michael. If you sit and contemplate a question you may ask beforehand I think it refines the question's structure in the Astral so that when Michael scans it, the intent behind the question is already quite clear and not foggy. You can kind of accumulate some "force" behind your question if you contemplate it in this way. Even if this process of contemplating a question more deeply clears up the question only in your own mind, I think that's a valuable mental exercise for yourself. 

I also think it is still important to actually ask the question after having pre-loaded it in this way.

Edited by NicholasV
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

• TeamTLE

We could Ask Michael today if pre-loading would be a good way to go, no?

I'm contemplating what to ask right now.

Edited by Uma