DianeHB

DianeHB's Platform 2017: True Home

DianeHB

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: TRUE HOME

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears to be all about your Essence's interest in what you do to create what you consider a True Home, on your terms and with your ideals intact. Essence knows that your "home" has almost exclusively been limited to your body, but as your presence in the world as come to be grounded, there is a sense of importance to create a True Home.

PATTERN: If you choose to participate in this Platform, it will likely show up as waves of assessment for what is required for you to feel at home in the world, at home in your personal space. You have worked hard on feeling home in your body, and now you find the value in the world in new ways that have piqued the interests of Essence as a theme for this Platform. As you pursue any efforts to ground your ideas of Home in reality, you may find you have some "hits and misses," but the process should come as quite pleasurable.

INSIGHT: As you come across your "misses" as you work on True Home, it would be helpful to simply learn from these and build from the experience, rather than to fall into any disappointments and lose focus. You only need one "hit," but you may need many "misses" first.

KEY PHRASE: A HOME COMES TO LIFE AS LIFE BECOMES HOME

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 22

Diane

Looks like you had a head start on your platform!  I love it when that happens.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

DianeHB

I sometimes like to casually tune into what my platform might be before the platform party. When I tuned into it a couple weeks ago, I just felt this sense of calm -- it just felt like me. I thought that was odd because I was expecting more career-related themes. Now I think that it just felt like me because I'm bringing more of me into my environment. Tex was really happy that my platform is going to be pleasurable after two intense years. Up until now I've never felt like I "owned" the space I live in, and I've always had a hard time deciding what belongs and doesn't belong in it. Since most of my focus was on my growth and intellectual interests, it didn't bother me except once in a while that the house was messy. It probably made me one of the few people who could live with Tex's stuff and allow him to work through his hoarding at his pace. I've noticed that the more I've become comfortable with myself the last couple years, the more I'm comfortable expanding my energy into my space. We spent all day Sunday cleaning the house, and it actually felt really energizing. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Uma

It's so nourishing to hear how the teachings and Michael's perspective enriches our lives and our experiences of living, and to share in others' evolution and growth. Since the Platform Party I have been experiencing a greater ease and ability to enjoy moments with my Essence, almost like 'company' as opposed to being by myself. I am just noticing and appreciating so much more, and things seem to be flowing much more easily. This is particularly evident as I make travel plans. Everything is falling into place effortlessly. I'm loving it.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ClaireC
On 5/15/2017 at 8:30 AM, DianeHB said:

I sometimes like to casually tune into what my platform might be before the platform party. When I tuned into it a couple weeks ago, I just felt this sense of calm -- it just felt like me. I thought that was odd because I was expecting more career-related themes. Now I think that it just felt like me because I'm bringing more of me into my environment. Tex was really happy that my platform is going to be pleasurable after two intense years. Up until now I've never felt like I "owned" the space I live in, and I've always had a hard time deciding what belongs and doesn't belong in it. Since most of my focus was on my growth and intellectual interests, it didn't bother me except once in a while that the house was messy. It probably made me one of the few people who could live with Tex's stuff and allow him to work through his hoarding at his pace. I've noticed that the more I've become comfortable with myself the last couple years, the more I'm comfortable expanding my energy into my space. We spent all day Sunday cleaning the house, and it actually felt really energizing. 

Your house/home has so much potential, Diane.  It's as charming as you and Tex are.  It's fun expanding on your space when you are ready.

• LIKE/LOVE 3