Bobby's Platform 2017: Trust

• WARRIOR
Bobby

INTRO:  When we share a Platform for a given period time, we are speaking about the higher perspective of patterns that are contributing to an intention of Essence.  It is much like looking at your life from above, from a “platform.” Often the Personality does not participate in, or contribute to, the Platform that Essence sees as interesting for exploration, and that is a valid choice; however, if Personality would like to manifest Essence and bring more consciousness into the patterns of a year, and into the awareness raised during important choice-making processes, having a general idea about the Platform can help.  Think of the Platform as the interests of Essence, regardless of what choices Personality may make.  The Platform is not intended to, and cannot, interfere with the choices made by Personality, and Essence will still collect a great deal of input for the Platform theme, even if Personality completely rejects the Platform theme.  If Personality chooses to be on board with the Platform of Essence, then the journey can often be even more interesting, fulfilling, and inspiring.

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: TRUST

DESCRIPTION: We see your Platform for the 2017-2018 cycle to be that of TRUST. Essence is looking to extract from experiences, relationships, and events an exploration of where you are in your range of natural and developed and damaged trust.

PATTERN: Trust has taken quite a few blows over the past 3 years and Essence will be checking in on all areas of trust over this cycle. This may show up as your having an even more sensitive and higher perspective of how you determine if someone is trustworthy, allowing room for permanent trust, conditional trust, experimental trust, defensive distrust, and intelligent distrust. You may find yourself questioning on a regular basis the status of various relationships and directions in a new way that is more about an assessment than a judgment.

INSIGHT: As this cycle begins to reveal itself more obviously, it can be quite helpful for you to hold off on any conclusions regarding trust, and only use this cycle for understanding your range of trust and any emphasis that might be a pattern. You do not need to do anything with this information. Simply knowing one's personal patterns of trust can help one to determine if there is any necessity for correction and update or if there can be a renewed and conscious confidence in your capacity to determine the quality and presences of trust.

KEY PHRASE: THE QUESTION IS HOW DO I TRUST, NOT SHOULD I TRUST.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
PPLD
17 hours ago, Bobby said:

KEY PHRASE: THE QUESTION IS HOW DO I TRUST, NOT SHOULD I TRUST.

It really is a great Key Phrase!

Invites analysis and understanding of Self both internally and in external expression. Like a step towards full responsibility for the choice to trust.

(In my 2016 True Trust I got as Key Phrase "I AM GETTING THERE". Couldn't help myself thinking "Yup... Like pulling teeth..." lol )

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • PRIEST
Maureen

This is a really great Platform for you, @Bobby. I can see how it relates to Security. I suspected there might be levels or a range of trust as, over the years, I've experienced the ebbing and flowing of trust (I'm pretty sensitive to it). It is so interesting to get a list of them. I also suspect that you and I must have worked on all of them, and then some, in order to create a secure Sacral Link. Michael said:  

This may show up as your having an even more sensitive and higher perspective of how you determine if someone is trustworthy, allowing room for permanent trust, conditional trust, experimental trust, defensive distrust, and intelligent distrust. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
PPLD

Yes, yes, yes! Luuuuve this: 

• permanent trust 
  • conditional trust 
  • experimental trust 
  • defensive distrust 
  • intelligent distrust 

That's how I understand your Key Phrase @Bobby; responsibility through conscious, deliberate choice. Nice. 

Have Michael elaborated upon it @Maureen? Accessible or it is in your private library? 

• LIKE/LOVE 4