Uma

Uma's Platform 2017: Revitalization

Uma

INTRO:  When we share a Platform for a given period time, we are speaking about the higher perspective of patterns that are contributing to an intention of Essence.  It is much like looking at your life from above, from a “platform.” Often the Personality does not participate in, or contribute to, the Platform that Essence sees as interesting for exploration, and that is a valid choice; however, if Personality would like to manifest Essence and bring more consciousness into the patterns of a year, and into the awareness raised during important choice-making processes, having a general idea about the Platform can help.  Think of the Platform as the interests of Essence, regardless of what choices Personality may make.  The Platform is not intended to, and cannot, interfere with the choices made by Personality, and Essence will still collect a great deal of input for the Platform theme, even if Personality completely rejects the Platform theme.  If Personality chooses to be on board with the Platform of Essence, then the journey can often be even more interesting, fulfilling, and inspiring.

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: REVITALIZATION

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears to be about returning to life several areas of passion and interests that may have been dormant or quietly "calling to you" over the past couple of years or so. Because this is a Platform, this is based on the interests of Essence, so whatever it is that you may choose to explore would be of deep fulfillment for Essence. There is no specific thing of interest beyond what "calls to you."

PATTERN: As your Platform Cycle comes around, you may find yourself returning to several ideas and directions for creativity, activity, productivity, and you may find that you must choose one or two as priorities. You may find that you revisit several before feeling that one or two that are of such interest you are willing to do the work.

INSIGHT: Though Essence does not impose a Platform, you will likely feel the surge that comes from Essence taking interest in worldly passions. This may come as a bit of anxiousness or overeagerness so it can be helpful to consider checking in with yourself so that you do not drown out your practical sensibility.

KEY PHRASE: DOING IT AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 21

Maxim [memorial profile]

Uma, seems like you are off and running on this one...as you have been finding so much resonance on this site.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Uma

@Maxim: Everything is resonating to the point of buzzing and actually harmonically echoing throughout my universe! This platform, plus the definition of Warrior, which @Janet posted recently from one of Geraldine's sessions:

MEntity:

First, our choice of the term "Warrior" was chosen from how we learned the term, rather than how the term has come to be fractured. Much like "Slave," the "Warrior" is often mistaken for its cultural and historic stereotype, which is a fraction of the range that is the Role. This is true of all of the Roles, of course, to some extent. Warrior, in our system, refers to those who, at their core, can rally for a cause, bring energy to a direction, encourage loyalty and compassion, invoke courage as a platform for change, etc. All of this can be used in war, but that is not the goal of the Warrior. It just happens that war requires this same kind of energy and loyalty to a cause.

So in a culture where there is no war or standing armies, there are always causes, loyalties, need for protection, encouragement of courage, strength, anchoring, grounding, etc, that are needed and provided.

and Michael's recent statement to me that my next phase is Collaboration, and "It appears that you are generating several Agreements regarding a creative project that is "for fun" but also for benefiting others in some way. " might have something to do with helping to publish a chunk of the work here on TLE--whether it be helping Janet publish Geraldine's Human Timeline Project or some other part. I have been wondering how I could make sure I would find the Michael Teachings earlier in my next incarnation, how I could be sure I would not forget next time around, so focusing on the Teachings in this way would make them indelible. That's what happened when I worked on books in the ashram. So many resonances for me, and such a huge opening in my understanding and my expansion and evolution and growth. I've been feeling reborn in this community, and getting Revitalization, and Doing it Again For The First Time as my Platform, just increases it exponentially.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD
50 minutes ago, Uma said:

Warrior, in our system, refers to those who, at their core, can rally for a cause, bring energy to a direction, encourage loyalty and compassion, invoke courage as a platform for change, etc.

It's a beautiful definition. And yes, loyalty and compassion. I don't think there's any other Role that makes me feel so cared for, relaxed and trusting as the Warrior does. 

What a fantastic Platform to combine with the Collaboration phase Uma! It sounds like a Revitalising year ahead of you indeed.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Uma

Sharing @Janet's link: 

really enhances my understanding of what I received yesterday from Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Heidi
On 5/12/2017 at 8:14 PM, Maxim said:

Uma, seems like you are off and running on this one...as you have been finding so much resonance on this site.

I thought that, too, Maxim. :)

Nice Platform, Uma! I've really been enjoying your presence and curiosity here. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Bobby
42 minutes ago, Heidi said:

I thought that, too, Maxim. :)

Nice Platform, Uma! I've really been enjoying your presence and curiosity here. :)

Me too.  It's been like watching a 5th IM blossoming  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma

And I must say, having Arrogance as my CF, I've never felt so happy or easy about being 'seen' as I have here. My usual reticence and shyness has not interfered with my expressing myself in this forum. I don't know if it's due to my 'blossoming' 5th IM or the welcoming and inclusive ambience here on TLE, but the two have definitely combined to give me more confidence, both to ask questions and express my understanding. It's such a thrill for me to find people who want to talk about Michael as much as I do, who know so much more than I do, and who like to share that knowledge. At 75, this is something I did not see coming, and it's like the best present EVER. So, thank you to all of you who have given me this welcoming experience! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Maureen

@Uma, I really like your Key Phrase: DOING IT AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME.  I'm picturing you looking into a metaphorical mirror seeing yourself and your surroundings where there are all these colourful wildflowers springing up around you, saying to yourself with amusement and a twinkle, "Ah, or rather Awe, ....there you are".  As I was seeing this I remembered I'd said something similar to Michael in a private chat ...so I looked it up. It's from September 13, 2013. Here is the excerpt:

MEntity:  For example, when one asks if one has Agreements, the answer will almost always be "yes." If one is in a relationship with someone in any way, there are Agreements. The spectrum of what is included under the term "Agreements" is broad, and if one were to delineate a single day in the life, there would be hundreds, if not thousands.

MEntity:  This is similar in the case of the Support Circle. The Positions are filled, no matter what. In some way, somehow. Whether one allows for reciprocation and for appropriate use of those Positions is far more important than identifying every fragment who has ever played in them.

Maureen:  I'm picturing it like wildflowers springing up that at first appear random but in actuality create these beautiful patterns upon patterns.

MEntity:  That is a valid and lovely metaphor.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma
20 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Key Phrase: DOING IT AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME

What keeps coming up for me is 'the first time' part of that--the feeling of newness (with its accompanying excitement). I feel like a new person, a new sense of purpose and connection, new sense of the possibilities ahead. The Doing It Again part has become almost routine, but the For The First Time part makes it completely different--in scope and depth and range. It is exciting and energizing, to say the least. My Essence LOVES it! Personality concurs.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Maxim [memorial profile]
On 5/14/2017 at 6:25 AM, Uma said:

And I must say, having Arrogance as my CF, I've never felt so happy or easy about being 'seen' as I have here. My usual reticence and shyness has not interfered with my expressing myself in this forum. I don't know if it's due to my 'blossoming' 5th IM or the welcoming and inclusive ambience here on TLE, but the two have definitely combined to give me more confidence, both to ask questions and express my understanding. It's such a thrill for me to find people who want to talk about Michael as much as I do, who know so much more than I do, and who like to share that knowledge. At 75, this is something I did not see coming, and it's like the best present EVER. So, thank you to all of you who have given me this welcoming experience! 

I happen to be listening to Enya and these lyrics came up that seemed fitting.

"Anywhere Is"

I walk the maze of moments
But everywhere I turn to
Begins a new beginning
But never finds a finish
I walk to the horizon
And there I find another
It all seems so surprising
And then I find that I know....

• LIKE/LOVE 5

ClaireC

Wow, Uma, I love your Platform, it could be mine, if I could only find my Inspiration....LOL 

Love that you're enjoying being here with us.  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4