ckaricai

Cary's 2017-2018 Platform

ckaricai

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: BREAKTHROUGH

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle is an exploration of Essence through you about how you create, find, and nurture your breakthroughs in life. Essence sees the patterns you have created as a means to trust in your passion and your future even as your immediate evidence may be challenging. You trust in your breakthroughs, and Essence seeks to study this so that this trust is shared across your lifetimes and with your Entity.

PATTERN: If you embrace this Platform, we would expect that you find yourself fully aware of the rewards and meaning you created by your efforts and your efforts, alone. We would expect that you have increased and acute acknowledgment and embrace of your power and presence in who you are, along with an honesty that while you trust in breakthroughs, you know they are not random events.

INSIGHT: As you experience waves of realizations during this Platform about your power and your trust in breakthroughs, you can help to even out your patterns of ups and downs so that you are not fooled when you cannot see the point or the future. As you witness your breakthroughs, secure these as facts about your existence rather than as wild cards that you must hope return.

KEY PHRASE: THIS LIFE IS MINE

This platform form is interesting to me. Gonna have to like really sit with it to digest it properly. 

• LIKE/LOVE 22

Maxim [memorial profile]

Intuitively, this really fits you, Carry.  

• LIKE/LOVE 11

PPLD
17 hours ago, ckaricai said:

You trust in your breakthroughs, and Essence seeks to study this so that this trust is shared across your lifetimes and with your Entity.

Very cool. Interesting angle for Essence's choice too!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

ckaricai

@Maxim, you know, I think it does. 

@PPLD, not sure I know what you mean? What is the interesting angle?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD
10 hours ago, ckaricai said:

@PPLD, not sure I know what you mean? What is the interesting angle?

Exactly what I quoted there ?

I find it interesting that your Essence chose this theme for the Platform for a specific application of the insight:

- across your lifetimes

- for your Entity

And naturally that is at some point happening with everything, but in your platform it is specifically stated. I have read through all platforms posted until now and for the majority of us, Essences are focusing much more on the Personality involved also for further update. Yours has obviously this year a project that has a broader scope.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

ckaricai
On 5/14/2017 at 9:30 AM, PPLD said:

Exactly what I quoted there ?

I find it interesting that your Essence chose this theme for the Platform for a specific application of the insight:

- across your lifetimes

- for your Entity

And naturally that is at some point happening with everything, but in your platform it is specifically stated. I have read through all platforms posted until now and for the majority of us, Essences are focusing much more on the Personality involved also for further update. Yours has obviously this year a project that has a broader scope.

I had no idea I hadn't responded to this @PPLD. Thanks for the explanation. I see what you mean.  A year later and I'd love to get an update about what was actually gleaned from the year's platform.