Maxim [memorial profile]

Maxim's 2017 Plaform Completion

Maxim [memorial profile]

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: COMPLETION

DESCRIPTION: This appears to be a Platform Cycle where Essence is looking for what and where you feel you have completed tasks, relationship arcs, themes, pursuits, passions, etc. This could be said to be a "spring cleaning" cycle where what is done can now be integrated while making room for fresh and new themes, arcs, tasks, and relationships.

PATTERN: We think that as this Platform Cycle unfolds, you will be looking at various elements of the life in nostalgic ways, extracting the best of memories, experiences, and values that can be carried with you, not only for the rest of this life, but beyond.

INSIGHT: As you wax nostalgic, you may feel a bit of grief, and this is normal. It is not a sad grief, but a recognition of closures. As you explore your themes of completion over this Cycle, it can be helpful to simply allow any emotions to flow so as to sustain the honesty of the closure. It can also be helpful to have at least one or two new themes being nurtured at the same time.

KEY PHRASE: I LOVE THIS LIFE

• LIKE/LOVE 22

Maxim [memorial profile]
6 minutes ago, Diane said:

'I Love this Life'. Love your platform!

Yes, and speaking right to me where I am at as I move toward completion of this lifetime and savoring life as it shows up.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Maureen

Great theme for your Platform this year. @Maxim.  "This could be said to be a "spring cleaning" cycle where what is done can now be integrated while making room for fresh and new themes, arcs, tasks, and relationships."  Don't get too carried away ...leave some of the patina, of this life you love, intact.  Love you!!  ? 

Spring Cleaning_Man with Dog.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 8

ClaireC

Our Platforms are a bit similar, Max, mine entailing organizing what is Inspiring and Not Inspiring me - a spring cleaning for the Spiritualists.  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jeroen

I like your platform! Especially these parts, " "spring cleaning" cycle where what is done can now be integrated while making room for fresh and new themes, arcs, tasks, and relationships." and "I LOVE THIS LIFE".

• LIKE/LOVE 2