DanielaS

Daniela's 2017-18 Platform: WONDER

DanielaS

Here is my Platform for 2017-2018. I LOVE it! Past platforms were CREATIVITY (2015) and REWARD (2016).

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: WONDER

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle is one that has your Essence looking to extract from your experiences anything and everything that prompts a sense of Wonder for you. This is not a Platform that will create or push you into Wonder, but more that Essence is interested in what you notice as Wonder or notice with Wonder. We will define Wonder here as that moment when Beauty snaps into focus.

PATTERN: As this Platform begins to become apparent, you may find that your curiosity, interests, and random explorations increase in importance. You may find that you simply need to "get out of the house" and go, or say something different from expected, or finally get around to doing something that has been neglected. These acts and expressions include the mundane as well as the surprising, but they may break any cycles of sleep that keep you from noticing or creating Wonder.

INSIGHT: Wonder is not something that you must find or force, but something that is noticed and created. As you find and create your moments of Wonder, note that this is not separate from your life, but IS your life.

KEY PHRASE: I AM WONDER WOMAN

Wonder_Woman-.jpg

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 24

PPLD
9 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

KEY PHRASE: I AM WONDER WOMAN

Everything about your Platform is just so beautiful, but the Key Phrase brought tears to my eyes. The truth of it Daniela. You ARE a Wonder Woman! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 12

DanielaS
Just now, PPLD said:

Everything about your Platform is just so beautiful, but the Key Phrase brought tears to my eyes. The truth of it Daniela. You ARE a Wonder Woman! 1f917.png

Awwwww, thank you Pat! I love that Key Phrase. I did a double-take when I read it and honestly laughed out loud. All the platforms I have gotten have been so fun and playful. Perfect for me, who tends to take things too heavy and serious a lot of the time.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Dawn

I love this Platform for you, Daniela! I'd say you're plunging deep into your life task with this one! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Uma
8 hours ago, DanielaS said:

We will define Wonder here as that moment when Beauty snaps into focus.

What a great definition! And what a Platform! 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

PPLD

Daniela, I don't know what it is with your Platform.

I'm just going through unread comments, read it again and the TEARS are just there!!! 

It's like there's so much LOVE from your Essence in it. I mean - there always is, for all of us, but man - this is a Platform of LOVE, CARE, JOY and Essence Parenting ?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

DanielaS
28 minutes ago, PPLD said:

Daniela, I don't know what it is with your Platform.

I'm just going through unread comments, read it again and the TEARS are just there!!! 

It's like there's so much LOVE from your Essence in it. I mean - there always is, for all of us, but man - this is a Platform of LOVE, CARE, JOY and Essence Parenting 1f600.png

Oh, Pat, thank you for saying this. I feel so much love for YOU for recognizing this and saying this! 

There IS love from Essence in that platform, isn't there?  Essence knows how hard I work and I feel like these platforms are Essence's way of wiping my brow, kissing my forehead, and gently setting me down on my feet to face another day. I didn't have a lot of mothering growing up so I've been slowly allowing Essence (and myself) to mother me.

Here is something I wrote last fall that I thought of immediately when I read this platform. More of this this year!

September 1, 2016

In the last week I have been thinking that I have had a Turning Point. A breakthrough with my Life Task: to infuse Magic into the Mundane. I've been feeling a little different since Ro [our cat who did come back to us in October as Reggie!] died. Watching him take his last breath was profound. Missing his presence in the background fabric of our lives. Something ordinary that we took for granted, gone sooner than we thought. Now we understand the beauty of his presence in our lives.

The word: Gossamer. To describe the physical plane. The transience. The beauty in the mundane that is so strong it makes my stomach hurt and I want to bawl my eyes out. This world and life I am in will not always exist. I am in it now and all of it is beautiful.

A breakthrough in understanding: Magic in the Mundane is not about finding separate, specific moments, triggered by a sunset/music/art/etc. that makes life special. It's literally the MAGIC in the MUNDANE itself, not triggered by a chance bit of beauty that elevates the moment. The moment itself is always elevated.

It's not picking out pearls from the muck of life. It's all pearls.

Example. I was putting Jake into his car seat last week at Frank and Sara's after the birthday party. I had a moment of being outside myself feeling myself do this and I felt so grateful for the moment. For the little body I was putting into the car. For the pleasant evening we just had surrounded by family.

Since then I have been able to be outside myself but STILL in myself and see the Gossamer nature of this life. It is so beautiful, so fragile, yet so enduring.

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Diane

Thank you.  Such a beautiful description of being in essence - reaching agape.  Your words brought tears to my eyes and chills down my spine.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

PPLD

@DanielaS, hell gal! Now I'm sitting here and just having this combination of cry, laughter, relief and this profound kindredness <3

Yes, it IS a Platform of Love! And I did "see" what you describe as "wiping my brow, kissing my forehead, and gently setting me down on my feet to face another day".

Hence the Essence Parenting! What I "saw" was so gentle, so delicate, overwhelming with love and care.

(My Essence is mostly sardonic with me, until I come to the point of Submission ? )

Gossamer.

Beautiful.

And so apt...

This is immensely beautiful Daniela!

(And just an odd fact from my life; When I had to leave ballet because of health issues, I turned to fashion design. My brand was called Kendake, that is Japanese for ... Gossamer!)

Edited by PPLD
Formatting.
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

DanielaS

@Diane, @PPLD Thank you so much for your replies! You made my day. Whenever anyone has an emotional response to something I write it thrills me to my toes and I am very grateful.

Pat, I am so struck that the word "Gossamer" has personal meaning for both of us! So strange and so WONDERful. And of course the Japanese touch, too!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

PPLD

@DanielaS OMG I totally missed the Japanese theme in all of that!

WONDERful indeed ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby

This is not a Platform that will create or push you into Wonder, but more that Essence is interested in what you notice as Wonder or notice with Wonder.

I noticed too what Pat was picking up on I think.  That line I quote above from your Platform really stuck with me.  This isn't some disinterested distanced relationship.  This is here, now, real time, if you permit it of course which I'm pretty sure you will :)

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Uma
9 hours ago, DanielaS said:

Whenever anyone has an emotional response to something I write it thrills me to my toes and I am very grateful.

That's exactly what I feel! And you guys are so responsive, it's so nourishing and delicious, the discussions around what Michael has said are just as enlightening as the info from Michael. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen

@DanielaS, I love that you already knew, or know, what Michael said to you under INSIGHT, "...As you find and create your moments of Wonder, note that this is not separate from your life, but IS your life.", ...based on what you wrote last year. If you ever needed validation, that everything folds and coalesces, with breathtaking beauty, into the present moment, there it is.  Voilà!  

You said:  "A breakthrough in understanding: Magic in the Mundane is not about finding separate, specific moments, triggered by a sunset/music/art/etc. that makes life special. It's literally the MAGIC in the MUNDANE itself, not triggered by a chance bit of beauty that elevates the moment. The moment itself is always elevated.

It's not picking out pearls from the muck of life. It's all pearls."

Pearls1.PNG

• LIKE/LOVE 6