Dawn

Dawn's Platform 2017: True Calm

Dawn

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: TRUE CALM

DESCRIPTION: This is a Platform Cycle where Essence is looking to extract from your experiences all the ways in which you return to a center of calm when faced with both challenges and successes. This is not just about how you calm down, but how you find that deep calm that remembers to trust again when you forget that you can.

PATTERN: If you choose to explore this Platform Cycle, we would expect that you may find yourself in remarkable states of calm that seem counter to the events happening around you. This is not a disconnected state, but a fully present and aware state that simply knows the profundity of existence does not hinge on a single thing.

INSIGHT: Although you may find yourself in these remarkable moments of calm, you may also find that you must remind yourself to find that center of calm if you forget. This is just as important as the moments when it comes naturally. Your Essence is exploring this so that it can be a permanent part of your core resources in the years to come.

KEY PHRASE: CALM IS REMEMBERED, NOT CREATED

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • THANK YOU! 1

PPLD
9 hours ago, Dawn said:

KEY PHRASE: CALM IS REMEMBERED, NOT CREATED

Wow!

Dawn, now I'd love to know more about the concept of True Calm. I find it intriguing that Michael talk about remembering in this concept. So it is (per definition) not a chosen action, but a state.

I hope you share your adventures! 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Rosario

Soothing. I love it, Dawn! How does it feel for you?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Uma
13 hours ago, Dawn said:

This is not a disconnected state, but a fully present and aware state that simply knows the profundity of existence does not hinge on a single thing.

What a great anchor to that state!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Dawn
7 hours ago, PPLD said:

Wow!

Dawn, now I'd love to know more about the concept of True Calm. I find it intriguing that Michael talk about remembering in this concept. So it is (per definition) not a chosen action, but a state.

I hope you share your adventures! 

Thanks Pat! I've experienced Calm as a state that exists within and can be accessed at any time. I think the choice comes in the Remembering. Choosing to remember that it's all okay, we're all okay--no matter what is present, no matter how things may appear on the outside. The calm is built from that deep trust. One of my favorite lines from a song is from Run to the Water by LIVE....

Rest easy baby, rest easy

and recognize that all is light and rainbows

smashed to smithereens and be happy

That entire song, particularly those lines, have always spoken to me. I think those lines really apply here. I'll have to blast that song periodically throughout this year! 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Dawn
5 hours ago, Rosario said:

Soothing. I love it, Dawn! How does it feel for you?

Thanks, Rosario! It really feels like a call from Essence. I'm sure it will be very doable on certain days and daunting on others. We'll see if Essence and me can pull this off!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Maxim [memorial profile]

And not to forget that back in the day when we had some of our first encounters with Michael that what they taught was calm.  I don't have the exact reference but I  recall Geraldine and TRoy working on that issue.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Dawn
On 5/13/2017 at 10:46 PM, Maxim said:

And not to forget that back in the day when we had some of our first encounters with Michael that what they taught was calm.  I don't have the exact reference but I  recall Geraldine and TRoy working on that issue.

Oh , well now I'll just have to go on a little search! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Maureen

@Dawn, I love your KEY PHRASE: CALM IS REMEMBERED, NOT CREATED   ?

Joyce Tenneson_Woman_Golden Light.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Christina Lily Pedersen

Thank you, @Dawn! THIS IS EXACTLY IT FOR ME NOW!! ♡♡

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Jeroen

I very much like this platform and description Michael gave. I did not request my platform last year. I have been thinking about possibilities and I wonder if True Calm could have been my platform too for 2017-2018. I think over the last year, I have learned to return to a state of calmness even during events where chaos is "erupting" around me, people are panicking, and there are challenges. So instead of moving into a state of anxiety and worry over those challenges and being absorbed into the drama, I am finding more and more that I can return to a state of calmness when I choose to do so. In relation to that, I have also learned to trust more that things will be okay and to trust myself more.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Dawn
On 6/10/2018 at 7:56 PM, Jeroen said:

I very much like this platform and description Michael gave. I did not request my platform last year. I have been thinking about possibilities and I wonder if True Calm could have been my platform too for 2017-2018. I think over the last year, I have learned to return to a state of calmness even during events where chaos is "erupting" around me, people are panicking, and there are challenges. So instead of moving into a state of anxiety and worry over those challenges and being absorbed into the drama, I am finding more and more that I can return to a state of calmness when I choose to do so. In relation to that, I have also learned to trust more that things will be okay and to trust myself more.

@Jeroen, yes! This is exactly what I feel I have locked into coming out of last year's Platform. I didn't totally appreciate it while I was working with these themes last year, but now I get it. That deep trust that everything will be okay and that I try can trust myself-my emotions, my intuition, etc. is what I was processing all last year. I think the True Calm Platform is proving to be quite helpful in continuing my healing work and working with my new Platform of RESOLUTION. It's interesting that your Platform for this year is OPTIMISM. My True Core is Optimism. Michael said to me, "Optimism is a confidence in the future and a trust in the patterns being created and generated. It is not about knowing, but about allowing the uncertainty alongside one's efforts. No matter how difficult things may be, it is when you turn to your Optimism that you align with one of your greatest truths known to your Essence: that everything will be okay." 

Sounds like a very appropriate new Platform for you after learning to trust yourself and life more. Best to you!!

Edited by Dawn
  • LIKE/LOVE 5