Nadine

Nadine's Platform 2017: Optimism

Nadine

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: OPTIMISM

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears to be all about your Essence looking into what prompts and what blocks your optimism. Optimism is a practical idealism that is not blind to challenges.

PATTERN: We would expect that this Platform Cycle brings with it waves of excitement and energy followed by waves of calm and rest for reflection. As the Cycle unfolds and you begin to notice this, it can be helpful to remember that the "tides turn" so that you never feel as if the rest and reflection is all there is, and that excitement and energy are permanent. They will always cycle.

INSIGHT: As you explore this Platform Cycle with your Essence, we would expect that you may grow in heightened awareness of when your optimism is blocked and when you generate it. Having this emphasis in effect may begin to feel as if you are having mood swings with highs and lows. It will be important to remember that you are simply exploring the spectrum with your Essence so that you can bank access to your most inspiring optimism when you need it most.

KEY PHRASE: I CAN LOOK FORWARD AND BACKWARD

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 20

Uma
5 hours ago, Nadine said:

Optimism is a practical idealism that is not blind to challenges.

Every Platform seems to have a gem of wisdom that pops out at me. This was it in your wonderful Platform. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

PPLD

I don't know why exactly, but THIS!!!

5 hours ago, Nadine said:

I CAN LOOK FORWARD AND BACKWARD

Have fun, dear Entity Mate ?

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Maureen

@Nadine, I love your Key Phrase: I CAN LOOK FORWARD AND BACKWARD. This phrase, and your new profile picture (which I love!!) reminds me of how Michael taught you calm when they first met you. For you it's not just looking into another's eyes – it's also looking, deeply, into your own and being able to see the past and the future – in the present. It's seeing it all.

MEntity:  For Nadine, making sustained eye contact was how we taught calm to her at the time.

MEntity:  At the time, everything around a person was a matter of concern for the most part only in terms of navigation. Do not bump into one another, watch out for this, do not eat that, etc. But it was rare that one would really look at another person, see into his or her eyes, and fully embrace the face as a representation of a person.

MEntity:  So for Nadine, we would simply spend time looking at one another, smiling. We did not know this at the time, of course, but this was calming because it meant to her that she mattered. She was not just another body among bodies, but a person, an individual, and she was noticed.

Nadine:  That's still important for me when spending time with others...looking into their eyes...

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Nadine

@MaureenThank you ? I hadn't read this transcript in quite a while and it made me tear up all over again. 

It's funny how I can see "I CAN LOOK FORWARD AND BACKWARD" playing out already. Shortly after the Energy Shift last week, my Essence Mate contacted me. He had severed all contact with me three years ago and I never understood why. I even wrote him an email and asked him why, but did not get any reply besides an "I'll call you in the next days", which never happened. Apparently his girlfriend was extremely jealous of our friendship, to the point where it became a huge problem in their relationship, so he decided it was best to step away from me but didn't have the guts to tell me. I was devestated at that time, especially because I just didn't know why and he never told me. Now he called me (they broke up by the end of last year) and even though I am really happy to have contact with him, I have to admit my trust is lost and I'm unsure if/how to proceed with this relationship now. He is really, really sorry and assures me he'd never cut ties with me again, but I can't help being wary. So guess I still need to figure out how to look forward AND backward.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Ingun
6 hours ago, Nadine said:

@MaureenThank you 1f60a.png I hadn't read this transcript in quite a while and it made me tear up all over again. 

It's funny how I can see "I CAN LOOK FORWARD AND BACKWARD" playing out already. Shortly after the Energy Shift last week, my Essence Mate contacted me. He had severed all contact with me three years ago and I never understood why. I even wrote him an email and asked him why, but did not get any reply besides an "I'll call you in the next days", which never happened. Apparently his girlfriend was extremely jealous of our friendship, to the point where it became a huge problem in their relationship, so he decided it was best to step away from me but didn't have the guts to tell me. I was devestated at that time, especially because I just didn't know why and he never told me. Now he called me (they broke up by the end of last year) and even though I am really happy to have contact with him, I have to admit my trust is lost and I'm unsure if/how to proceed with this relationship now. He is really, really sorry and assures me he'd never cut ties with me again, but I can't help being wary. So guess I still need to figure out how to look forward AND backward.

What a great opportunity to choose to TRUST again  -  to trust your ET, to trust you yourself....

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ClaireC
On 5/16/2017 at 3:16 AM, Nadine said:

@MaureenThank you 1f60a.png I hadn't read this transcript in quite a while and it made me tear up all over again. 

I would also look at Honesty as an underlying issue here, too.  Why was he not able to be honest with you at the time about what was going on his life that was affecting his ability to maintain his relationship with you? 

Nice, timely Platform.  Optimism is my favourite mindset. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maxim [memorial profile]

Your platform is an even better match for your profile picture.

On 5/16/2017 at 3:16 AM, Nadine said:

So guess I still need to figure out how to look forward AND backward.

I was noticing you have a high percentage of female energy which means that you can be flexible and accommodating sometimes at your own expense that is until you realize you have a choice of what to do now.

• LIKE/LOVE 1