H2nna

Platform 2017-18 Intimacy

H2nna

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: INTIMACY

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears to be focused on further exploring your resistance or embrace of intimacy, any obstacles to intimacy, and any paths of Agreement toward intimacy.

PATTERN: As your Platform Cycle comes into focus, we would expect that you continue to question and explore where you are in terms of Intimacy. This means relationships, interaction, and communication will likely be of great importance regardless of demands in life.

INSIGHT: If you choose to participate in your Platform, it can be helpful for you to have fun with this Platform. Experiment, play, and refrain from condemning yourself or others for any obstacles to intimacy. You may find disappointments along the way, but disappointments are a means of refining expectations, not to thwart them.

KEY PHRASE: I EXPECT THE BEST AND LEARN FROM THE REST

...ewww, does this mean I need to get super close to people this year?? Seriously though, Michael is very much on point, I sure have some issues.?

• LIKE/LOVE 19

PPLD
4 hours ago, H2nna said:

KEY PHRASE: I EXPECT THE BEST AND LEARN FROM THE REST

Michael could have a business with witty, inspirational cards.

I really find this phrase so deliciously de-dramatising in the vast and intricate context of Intimacy...

But on the more serious note... This sounds rather specific with Agreements:

4 hours ago, H2nna said:

your resistance or embrace of intimacy, any obstacles to intimacy, and any paths of Agreement toward intimacy.

If I may ask; do you know what Essence is referring to?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

H2nna
2 hours ago, PPLD said:

Michael could have a business with witty, inspirational cards.

Lol @PPLD, I've also noticed that Michael has started rhyming more. Maybe there is a causal poetry slam? ?

As for the intimacy issues, I think I'm like a "flickering light", nice steady energy stream is rarely a natural strengh for a high-freq, high female energy Artisan.

I'm not sure about the exact agreements, if it's someone I already know, it's a Scholar entity mate. 

However I think it's perfectly normal to activate a mate agreement and then move to another country for work for 6 months.? ?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD
9 minutes ago, H2nna said:

However I think it's perfectly normal to activate a mate agreement and then move to another country for work for 6 months

? ? ? OMG, dying here!

Scholar.. Wow.. Because Scholars are known for easily dealing with intimacy issues of their own like... ? 

Very exciting! Enjoy enjoy!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Maureen

@H2nna, from what your Pattern says intimacy will be a focus "across the board" and would likely include self-intimacy (...wouldn't you think?). Relationships are two way streets even when it's "just" between Essence and Personality. "PATTERN: As your Platform Cycle comes into focus, we would expect that you continue to question and explore where you are in terms of Intimacy. This means relationships, interaction, and communication will likely be of great importance regardless of demands in life."  

@PPLD said:  "Michael could have a business with witty, inspirational cards."  I got the distinct impression this year (probably for other years, as well, but it jumped right out at me this year) that our Key Phrases are direct messages from our own Essences - not from Michael. It would kind of make sense as they are Platforms from Essence. I noticed in some cases they are more like cryptic messages and in other cases they are just regular clear messages or phrases. Interesting. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma
13 minutes ago, Maureen said:

our Key Phrases are direct messages from our own Essences - not from Michael.

What a wonderful thought!

I'm finding much more joy in everything since receiving my Platform, and I definitely feel more connected/in tune with Essence, which to me is validation itself.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

H2nna

@Maureen Absolutely. Self intimacy is very important, however In my case I think my need for EXPANSION mostly takes priority over relationships needs. Maybe I'll try something else this year.?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

ClaireC
On 5/16/2017 at 1:32 PM, Maureen said:

@H2nna, from what your Pattern says intimacy will be a focus "across the board" and would likely include self-intimacy (...wouldn't you think?). Relationships are two way streets even when it's "just" between Essence and Personality. "PATTERN: As your Platform Cycle comes into focus, we would expect that you continue to question and explore where you are in terms of Intimacy. This means relationships, interaction, and communication will likely be of great importance regardless of demands in life."  

@PPLD said:  "Michael could have a business with witty, inspirational cards."  I got the distinct impression this year (probably for other years, as well, but it jumped right out at me this year) that our Key Phrases are direct messages from our own Essences - not from Michael. It would kind of make sense as they are Platforms from Essence. I noticed in some cases they are more like cryptic messages and in other cases they are just regular clear messages or phrases. Interesting. 1f4ab.png

@Maureen  I agree with you.  These are direct messages from our Essences, transmitted through Michael/Troy.

• LIKE/LOVE 1