Sign in to follow this  
Tincha

Tincha's Platform 2017: Friendship

Tincha

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: FRIENDSHIP

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle is one where Essence is interested in exploring with you how you define and sustain Friendships, or those bonds that are fueled by an intimacy that is free from the constraints or dependence on time, space, and touch.

PATTERN: If you choose to participate in this Platform, we would expect that your year may grow in terms of depth and importance of Friendship. The search for more than Friendship for so long has Essence quite interested in what you feel you miss or what you feel you gain from Friendships, even when the intent was to be more than Friends.

INSIGHT: As you gain insight into the truth of the importance and meaning of Friendships, you may begin to feel the surge of inspiration and love from all relationships that may have "failed" in the past, but were rooted in friendship. Over time there has come to be a muting of the quality of life from the inspiration of friendship because it was seen as less than that of a more intimate relationship, but when Friendship is embraced alongside any expectations of "more," then nothing is ever "lost," only gained.

KEY PHRASE: REMEMBER TO BE MY OWN FRIEND

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Uma
2 hours ago, Tincha said:

Friendships, or those bonds that are fueled by an intimacy that is free from the constraints or dependence on time, space, and touch.

Each Platform gives a new and expanded understanding of a basic idea--in your case, friendship. How beautiful. And KEY PHRASE: REMEMBER TO BE MY OWN FRIEND

is such a great reminder of what 'friend' feels like.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD

The INSIGHT is very beautiful.

I hope you'll enjoy your Platform Tincha!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Maxim [memorial profile]

@Tincha  I'd love to hear your take on this platform.  Intimate friendships sounds great to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Tincha

In fact, it just fits very well. For some time, I feel much more harmony between my ex-husband and me. It seems as if we both would start to really appreciate the fact that we still participate in each other's life.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Tincha

My essence is challenging me. I just received a friend request from someone with whom I had a short affair 12 years ago, which did not end very pleasantly. It was about wounded vanity, on both sides. My first reflex was not to accept the request, but the longer I think about it, the less clear it becomes. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4