SharvariJ

Sharvari's Platform 2017-18: UNDERSTANDING

SharvariJ

INTRO:  When we share a Platform for a given period time, we are speaking about the higher perspective of patterns that are contributing to an intention of Essence.  It is much like looking at your life from above, from a “platform.” Often the Personality does not participate in, or contribute to, the Platform that Essence sees as interesting for exploration, and that is a valid choice; however, if Personality would like to manifest Essence and bring more consciousness into the patterns of a year, and into the awareness raised during important choice-making processes, having a general idea about the Platform can help.  Think of the Platform as the interests of Essence, regardless of what choices Personality may make.  The Platform is not intended to, and cannot, interfere with the choices made by Personality, and Essence will still collect a great deal of input for the Platform theme, even if Personality completely rejects the Platform theme.  If Personality chooses to be on board with the Platform of Essence, then the journey can often be even more interesting, fulfilling, and inspiring.

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: UNDERSTANDING

DESCRIPTION: This is a Platform Cycle where Essence is looking for an update about what you do as a process for coming to an understanding. Essence is interested in when you determine that you understand something and how open you are to when you discover your understanding needs an update.

PATTERN: As the Platform unfolds, we would expect that you may find yourself second-guessing, pausing, and delaying any conclusions that would otherwise have come more easily in the past. This may seem confusing, but it is not. It is a retraining of the mind and body for a shift toward greater confidence that will be important to you in 2018.

INSIGHT: If you find yourself questioning that which you thought you already understood, or find yourself having a harder time accepting or settling on an understanding that you would normally have found simple, this is your Essence and your Platform. It is normal, even if it may feel inconvenient or distracting. Allow these unusual processes and you will find them more comfortable and familiar as you grow.

KEY PHRASE: UNDERSTANDING EVOLVES.

END

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Uma

I find your Platform extremely helpful for me! So often I find myself 'not understanding' something I thought I had understood before and being confused by that until a new understanding comes into focus. That place can be very disorienting if you don't realize that your understanding is evolving, at least it has been for me. But the relief and comfort I get from Michael's teachings and the community here has been so gratifying and nourishing, newness has become more familiar and welcome.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

PPLD
30 minutes ago, SharvariJ said:

an update about what you do as a process for coming to an understanding. Essence is interested in when you determine that you understand something and how open you are to when you discover your understanding needs an update

In other words - you'll be living my life, during this platform ?

Very, very cool Platform Sharvari. I like your Key Phrase!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Rosario

I think it sits well with you ? 

By the way, Understanding is my True Love. Michael said:  By "understanding" we mean that you allow what information you have be enough to begin a process of trust, even if it is very little information. As long as you sense it to be honest.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maxim [memorial profile]

I recall you have bee going through a period of low morale.  Does this seem like a key to your way forward?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

SharvariJ

@Uma - For me, it's the opposite. I keep getting stuck in paradigms of understanding, thinking that if I've understood something, that's the end of it and I have all knowledge that is to be had about the nature of that thing. This past year has made me question a lot of things in my life that I thought were foregone conclusions, so this helps tremendously! You're right about the community; I've never encountered people who are so warm and non-judgemental anywhere else.

@PPLD - How? I'm excited to know!

@Rosario - That actually makes a lot of sense. How do you see your True Love manifesting in your life?

@Maxim - Certainly. It helps me understand "why" these things have been happening to me. Depression can seem such a meaningless state; it's gratifying to know that my Essence is learning something out of it anyway.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD
2 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

@PPLD - How? I'm excited to know!

Well, it is what I do. I monitor and observe my inner logic. Don't know really why it is so. I did it as a child as well. Can't remember any other way of being. 

In short: I do not believe myself just "on face value" ?.

If I hear myself thinking that I know-Idon't know, I understand-I don't understand, I am-I am not, I like-I dislike etc etc - any type of definitions or conclusions really  - I directly have to check HOW I have reached that point, and WHY not another. I check if I in fact even engaged an investigative process to come to this understanding.

I this process I work with a set of variables, I measure the understanding to:

• Family Imprints 
  • Societal Imprints
  • My own personal pitfalls, or as I like to call to "my chosen poison for self-deception" (Before I remembered Michael this required quite a lot of time and rather ruthless self-analysis. Now understanding my Overleaves and CFs is of great help.)

When I see that the understanding is stripped of all these "embellishments" and "conveniences",  I simulate; I create mental scenarios in which I apply my new understanding to see if it works on a bigger scale and remains intact at its core, and yet flexible and adaptable, depending in the circumstance. (I am a rather practical person, so pure philosophy is of no interest to me. It has to WORK practically and it has to work on a bigger scale level. I love details but I am a Big Picture thinker/doer.)

I always ask myself WHY? About everything. Also, if I cannot practically live what I understand, if I cannot integrate it in my system of practical applications - it means that I haven't reached the core of my understanding yet. As simple as that. 

And last but not least - I do not get attached to my knowing or understanding. I leave an opening for correction, update, new insight, change etc. I am comfortable with being "wrong" you could say. I am also comfortable with being "right" when everybody else thinks I'm wrong :).

Sounds rather longish maybe, but it really isn't. It has given me definitions of different voices that each one has its own taste.

I know how it tastes and sounds in m system when I am lying to myself, I also know when I KNOW or when I just THINK that I know. Tastes differently. I recognise when the input to my knowing comes from my own experience, from a wounding, from Essence or when it simply is "lazy thinking" or no thinking at all but just accepting "because it is so". All these taste differently.

It is today a very intuitive and automatic process. The taste allows me to make decisions many times in a split second. Some of course, require a longer process and can go on for days, month, even years. But I do not rest until my system responds with a "Check!".

Michael told me once that I am "frequent in my acts of validation" and it is true. I validate Every.Bloody.Thing. At work, socially, regarding MT - name it. 

You too are a Spiritualist Sharvari. Our Attitude when Inclusive, when in the Positive Pole is about Verification. Michael says it is the Attitude with greatest potential of True Intelligence, scientific intelligence that leads to validity and verification. A good read here

We had a Monthly Challenge on the old platform called Validating Michael. There I also describe a little of this process, in relation to Michael. 

How do you yourself come to understandings and conclusions in your life? have you observed any patterns in it?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Uma
56 minutes ago, PPLD said:

And last but not least - I do not get attached to my knowing or understanding. I leave an opening for correction, update, new insight, change etc. I am comfortable with being "wrong" you could say. I am also comfortable with being "right" when everybody else thinks I'm wrong :).

1 hour ago, PPLD said:

You too are a Spiritualist Sharvari. Our Attitude when Inclusive, when in the Positive Pole is about Verification. Michael says it is the Attitude with greatest potential of True Intelligence, scientific intelligence that leads to validity and verification. A good read here

@PPLD this post is so full of juicy understandings! It's going to take some time to not only read your links, but to digest what you have shared here! I am also a Spiritualist, and there is so much to validate and verify, it's almost overwhelming. Almost. I'm determined to absorb as much of it as I can.

@SharvariJI have had periods of what I call 'depression' but they have not lasted for long stretches and I suspect were not the kind of depression you are dealing with. I have read that Michael has said that depression happens when Essence is bored, but I don't remember if that was here or in MFM material. It's a bear. I have been observing some of my lifelong friends who have been dealing with it for their whole lives, and without the understanding or support that comes with Michael's teachings, and it has not been pretty. Even when I try to support them with something relevant Michael has said, they don't seem to be able to 'hear' it, or it doesn't 'help' them. So it's wonderful that you can get some relief here.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Rosario

@SharvariJ Thanks for asking. It's given me the opportunity to think about it....I'm still getting to know it ;-)  I feel it is manifested when I listen to my inner dialogue and recalibrate thoughts that are not serving me anymore.  Pat has explained it very eloquently.

It's fine if "now" I don't understand something. I choose Trust. That's a relief...and I can use my energy in other things. 

I think that life is a collection of moments and if one of them is not pleasant, or even painful, it doesn't have to affect negatively the next one. Each moment is a white new canvas. Each moment is in its own right. (passion/idealism, haha )   I also think I'm exercising Understanding when I'm "just there" for people, giving them space to understand themselves and meet their own truth. It's quite beautiful to witness that.

That's all for now. Hope you find some resonance with it. I have--we have!-- plenty of time to experience and evolve our Trues  :-)  

• LIKE/LOVE 7