Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Heidi's Platform for 2017: COMPLEXITY

Heidi

PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: COMPLEXITY

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle is one in which your Essence seeks to explore with you how you have managed the complexity that is your life. You have managed to create and sustain a life of complexity without this being a complication. This is beautiful to Essence and this Platform will extract all that you have learned as one who embraces complexity without fear.

PATTERN:  As this Platform Cycle comes about, we would expect that you find yourself in amazement and awe of your life and loved ones and self. This could easily seem to be a Platform focused on Gratitude, but that is not the focus of Essence. Gratitude may be generated in the Personality in response to the awe of complexity that you realize you have navigated and embraced.

INSIGHT: As Complexity comes into focus, you may first experience this as a sorting of the messiness that is life, but the point is not on the messiness. It is on what you have created from this palette of color that is your life.

KEY PHRASE: I MADE THIS

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 21

Rosario

You have managed to create and sustain a life of complexity without this being a complication. 

I like that. Hope to hear how your platform unfolds : ) 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Heidi
34 minutes ago, Juni said:

Sorting the messiness-oh, that's uncanny. :)

Right?!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Bobby

Heidi, this sounds absolutely fabulous :)

As this Platform Cycle comes about, we would expect that you find yourself in amazement and awe of your life and loved ones and self. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Heidi
1 minute ago, Bobby said:

As this Platform Cycle comes about, we would expect that you find yourself in amazement and awe of your life and loved ones and self. 

Thank you, Bobby! That part got me excited:)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

James D
2 minutes ago, Bobby said:

vhqsyeod50welecvdlka.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 10

PPLD
2 hours ago, Heidi said:

This could easily seem to be a Platform focused on Gratitude, but that is not the focus of Essence. Gratitude may be generated in the Personality in response to the awe of complexity that you realize you have navigated and embraced.

What a beautiful angle to it! 

It can be so easy to turn the "I MADE THIS" into the opposite understanding on the darkest of days. But remembering the gratitude when observing the complexity is just such a lovely tool!

Nicking it directly and will be trying to apply to my life's complexity :)

Edited by PPLD
English prepositions... Who INVENTED this language? It's crazy!
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Maureen

@Heidi, you sure have this one down pat!! ✨ INSIGHT: As Complexity comes into focus, you may first experience this as a sorting of the messiness that is life, but the point is not on the messiness. It is on what you have created from this palette of color that is your life

Your Platform - COMPLEXITY - reminded me of a Private Live Chat I had with Michael on January 25, 2011. Here's the excerpt:

MEntity:  The key to your "wholeness across the board" might be said to be in your recognizing COMPLEXITY vs COMPLICATION.

MEntity:  Often things are not easy, not solvable, not obvious, not smooth, not simple, but this does not mean they are Complicated; it often means they are Complex, which is a very different thing.

MEntity:  Complication is the state that is imposed over the self, situation, event, or relationship by lack of effort to truly understand; it is a kind of resignation.

MEntity:  Complexity is a recognition that lack of understanding may actually be a part of the equation, and that it is okay to let that understanding evolve, knowing that one can only know what one knows now. It is a trust in the process.

MEntity:  The process of understanding.

MEntity:  When you find that you might be seeing things or rendering things as "complicated," you may have lost your sense of awe and sense of innocence regarding the bigger patterns of life, hence losing a sense of resonance to Essence.

MEntity:  But if there is room made in every moment with the self, a situation, event, or relationship, for the unknown, the difficult to accept, the confusing, etc, then the equation leads toward Complexity, not Complication. Complexity is something you understand, whereas Complication can give rise to frustration because Complication is not necessary.

MEntity:  Complexity allows room for more than what is known, and Complication presumes that what can be known is already known.

Elaborate Colourful Beaded Fabric.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Heidi

@MaureenOh my. Thank you so much for sharing that session! I've been mulling this Platform over since I got it and what you shared here really gives me clarification . Like..."Holy enlightenment, Batman!"

42 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Complexity is a recognition that lack of understanding may actually be a part of the equation, and that it is okay to let that understanding evolve, knowing that one can only know what one knows now. It is a trust in the process.

I can really relate to the need to trust. It's been an undercurrent these days that has given me a lot of peace.

And I laughed when I read the part about "sorting through the messiness." Starting this April, I have been going through a major purging/de-cluttering of my house!

Thanks again, Maureen. I am going to keep this handy and read again and again!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Uma

@Maureen Once again your messages from Michael illuminate and clarify whatever topic is being discussed. I am in awe of how your Michael sessions so often apply to other questions from other people, and how generous you are in sharing these insights and understandings. Every time you comment, you bring a new understanding into focus, a new facet of the topic under discussion, and it is so rich and vivid. It's almost like a magnifying glass, showing the many facets and threads that make up the tapestry. It's magical for me. And seeing/reading how others also respond to your comments and shares just adds to the beauty. What a garden of delights.

• LIKE/LOVE 4