MichaelS

Michael's Platform 2017-2018 Recovery

MichaelS

Thanks to Troy.

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: RECOVERY

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears to be about your Essence looking into all of the facets of your life, your mind, your heart, your body and exploring the option for recovering these into a more holistic existence.

PATTERN: If you choose to participate in this Platform it would mean that you continue to do the work of honest personal assessment, patience, and kindness toward the self as you collect yourself from all of the fragmentation that may have occurred over the past 2 years.

INSIGHT: As you "collect" each part of you from your past, from various areas of your life, from all of the hopes, ideals, and actions that have defined you in various facets of the life, it would do you well to fully embrace and nurture and love each part of you that comes home to you. This is not always an obvious experience. Sometimes this recovery will simply feel as if you have a good day, a random smile, and kind and generous thought. These are parts of you coming home because this is who you are. This is who you are in the world you wish to create.

KEY PHRASE: I REMEMBER THAT I LOVE ME

END

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

NickF

Powerful and beautiful platform Mike. There is a good deal to reflect on it seems. That's the case with mine as well. Best wishes to you. :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 9

AnnaD

This is useful for me too MikeS. You have come a long way in becoming more whole and secure. It has been good and an honour to witness you making good strides in your journey.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Maureen

@MichaelS,  this is a beautiful Platform. I love this for you:

INSIGHT: As you "collect" each part of you from your past, from various areas of your life, from all of the hopes, ideals, and actions that have defined you in various facets of the life, it would do you well to fully embrace and nurture and love each part of you that comes home to you. This is not always an obvious experience. Sometimes this recovery will simply feel as if you have a good day, a random smile, and kind and generous thought. These are parts of you coming home because this is who you are. This is who you are in the world you wish to create.

KEY PHRASE: I REMEMBER THAT I LOVE ME

Blonde little girl Hugging Baby.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Bobby

I wonder if this is related to your Level Shift?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

MichaelS
19 hours ago, Bobby said:

I wonder if this is related to your Level Shift?

? I don't know, Bobby. Michael said it was by 2020 when I asked in 2014. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

ClaireC

The word "fragmentation" really resonated with me for your past year, Mike.  It's time time to pull yourself together!  ?

Great Platform!

• LIKE/LOVE 2