PPLD

TLE Platforms - Overview 2005-2017

PPLD
1 hour ago, Uma said:

@PPLD Did you post a new spreadsheet with the additions/corrections? I only have the first one which I downloaded. 

Yes, I did Uma.

And for that sake, I also added version number in the document name, so it's easier to see if you have the latest version.

We are on version 03.00 right now.

When you open the document there's a second spreadsheet called "Change Record". I write short descriptions of the update there. It's good to have for orientation, when the list will start to grow.

Very brief summary of the change/update is visible just under the document link, in the inherent "Reason for Edit" box in the posts.

Hope it helps :)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Guest Matt
17 hours ago, Uma said:

I noticed that there are only two people from Cadre 3 on it, none this year

yes, there are very few of us from Cadre 3 active on TLE.  Not sure why, but i did ask Michael about how i ended up here, in one of my sessions that is still backlogged.  I asked that question because it is sort of weird to me that like only 3 people or so are active on TLE.  I didn't order a platform this year because i am pretty much staying away from future type channeling from now on.  I don't want to know the future anymore, due to a past experience that woke me up into the dangers of learning future information that might not even be true.  I would actually prefer to learn about my platform at the end of the year, and find out weather my personality was included in it or not.  That way i am not trying to make something fit, just because i had it channeled.  It would be more validating to me to get it at the end of the year and see if it was accurate or not based on my already living that year out, but like i said, this is only due to a traumatic experience i had dabbling in future stuff.  

Uma

Yes, @PPLD I got the new one! thank you. (My 2008 Office for Mac is 'read only') but that's all I need for now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby

Pat, here's what I have for mine that you don't have already:

2014-2015 Expansion - THE UNKNOWN IS JUST ANOTHER MEMORY WAITING TO BE CREATED

2013-2014 True Chorus - I DID THIS

2012-2013 Triumph - MY TRIUMPHS ARE TRIUMPHS, EVEN WHEN I AM THE ONLY ONE TO SEE THEM

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet

@PPLD, here are all of mine:

2012-2013 RENOVATION : Moving forward is a dance, not a straight line

2013-2014 TRUE REALIZATION : We are real

2014-2015 INCLUSION : Yes

2015-2016 FOCUS : I can create this

2016-2017 UNKNOWING : I got this

2017-2018 TRUE RESONANCE : I trust my gravity

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Janet
20 hours ago, Uma said:

I noticed that there are only two people from Cadre 3 on it

When I first arrived at TLE -- around 2011 -- there were hardly any Cadre 2 people here. They told me I was the first C2E6 member Bobby had ever "met". Now Cadre 2 is quite active here. 

Cadre 3 is out there -- my older daughter and my son-in-law are Cadre 3 -- but either they have not yet shown up here in numbers OR they exist here but were told by other channels that they are Cadre 1. There is a persistent issue with some channels who believed (or still believe) that the majority of Michael students are Cadre 1, and they tend to assume Cadre 1 for new students without really checking with Michael. Other channels have suggested both to Bobby and myself that we are Cadre 1. Fortunately for me, this was suggested to me at an East Coast Gathering that both Bobby and I attended (along with some other known C2 members) and I could easily 'feel' the difference between my connection to C2 people and my connection to other students that were fairly sure of their C1 connection. 

I've heard one Michael student claim that it simply doesn't matter what the connection is because "it can't be validated." I don't buy this -- I've discovered other C2 members on my own and later had it confirmed by Michael. Sometimes I can even sense the entity (perhaps because I grew up with members of C2E1, C2E6 and C2E7). So to me the cadre/entity connection is just one more thing that is useful for validating Michael in general, especially when you meet face to face. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

NickF

Thanks so much Pat for putting this together. It's wonderful! :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
10 minutes ago, NickF said:

Thanks so much Pat for putting this together. It's wonderful! :-)

Happy you like it Nick! ?

@Bobby @Janet - updated!

And now we have a version 03.01 with exactly 100 Platforms! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD
3 hours ago, Janet said:

I've heard one Michael student claim that it simply doesn't matter what the connection is because "it can't be validated." I don't buy this -- I've discovered other C2 members on my own and later had it confirmed by Michael. Sometimes I can even sense the entity (perhaps because I grew up with members of C2E1, C2E6 and C2E7). So to me the cadre/entity connection is just one more thing that is useful for validating Michael in general, especially when you meet face to face. 

I concur Janet! Personally I have a rather strong differentiation between Cadre 1 and Cadre 2. Regarding Entities, I have a "feel" for C1E2, C1E4 and C2E7 (the latter my ET's Entity). Funny enough my own Sweethearts are not so easy!

Talyaa, channelled me as C3E7 and it just was "wrong". I had absolutely no idea why (I knew really very little about MT at that point) but it was just not kicking. C1E7 made sense directly, also in how I was feeling "related" to other C1-members that I was meeting here on TLE. 

I'd say that for me Cadre is easier than Entity to get a "feel" of. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Cong
19 minutes ago, PPLD said:

I concur Janet! Personally I have a rather strong differentiation between Cadre 1 and Cadre 2. Regarding Entities, I have a "feel" for C1E2, C1E4 and C2E7 (the latter my ET's Entity). Funny enough my own Sweethearts are not so easy!

Talyaa, channelled me as C3E7 and it just was "wrong". I had absolutely no idea why (I knew really very little about MT at that point) but it was just not kicking. C1E7 made sense directly, also in how I was feeling "related" to other C1-members that I was meeting here on TLE. 

I'd say that for me Cadre is easier than Entity to get a "feel" of. 

Hi Pat! Out of curiosity, can you describe your "feel" for C1E2?? Also what's the feel for cadre 1 in general?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD
1 hour ago, Cong said:

Hi Pat! Out of curiosity, can you describe your "feel" for C1E2?1f60e.png Also what's the feel for cadre 1 in general?

Cadre 1 I think is easiest to describe in comparison to Cadre 2;

It's like we are much more "earth bound", while C2 are for me "Cosmic". I cannot really put it any other way. I don't really get any other Cadres, maybe except C4 (!!! do not even ask why...) that has an "obscure" quality. Dark colours there...

So in general while C2 just know the seriously cosmic shit, something fringy there somehow, C1 are for me more "involved" and "curious" almost "hungry" for the Physical Plane.  

And C1E2 are just crazy ?. Intense, crowded, always "on their way" somewhere. It's like the whole Entity is in some frenzy Passion mode. 

C1C4 are "Ancient". C1E1 are also "Historic" to me, but not so ethereal as C1E4. More dense, but somehow "older".

This is naturally subjective, and obviously has to do with Essence's experiences, of which this Personality is getting a flavour. The associations are most probably very different for different individuals.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

PPLD
16 hours ago, Matt said:

yes, there are very few of us from Cadre 3 active on TLE.  Not sure why, but i did ask Michael about how i ended up here, in one of my sessions that is still backlogged.  I asked that question because it is sort of weird to me that like only 3 people or so are active on TLE.  I didn't order a platform this year because i am pretty much staying away from future type channeling from now on.  I don't want to know the future anymore, due to a past experience that woke me up into the dangers of learning future information that might not even be true.  I would actually prefer to learn about my platform at the end of the year, and find out weather my personality was included in it or not.  That way i am not trying to make something fit, just because i had it channeled.  It would be more validating to me to get it at the end of the year and see if it was accurate or not based on my already living that year out, but like i said, this is only due to a traumatic experience i had dabbling in future stuff.  

Sorry to hear Matt. When things get creepy in a context when we feel we have no control, it can be rather shaking.

When I'm thinking of Platform, I do not really connect it to future, as such. More like a specific focus on now.

But as you say - it is Essence's endeavour and happens whether we are in on it or not!

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby

@Matt  Yeah, I agree with Pat on this one but I understand what you're saying about potentially predictive type channeling.  The Platform is a collaboration with Essence so basically it's giving you an idea what Essence would like to have more info on and then it's up to that Personality whether or not it happens.  It's a neat way to help pull Essence actively into the life which is another way of manifesting Essence.  Your method will still work of course because even the most minor and remote unconscious experience will be seen as the Platform being a success at least as far as Essence is concerned.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

AnnaD

I have put platforms in the - it will influence the experiment and make the experiment not robust nor reliable- box. Kind of like reading one's horoscope for the day and then making it fit. I would prefer to have it channelled retrospectively too. 

If the platform is framed however as a "goal", then that makes sense to me more. A "goal" sounds more like a process one is developing strategies and refining strategies to move towards, and to get to, whereas for me, a platform suggests that - using building analogy- that the framework has been tested, tried, has proven itself of value and is RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY, and can be forgotten about, and is merely a means upon which to build or move forward with the NEXT goal. 

If the platform is a goal that one is in the process of testing out, trying out, playing with, then that makes more sense to me. A platform to me sounds too much like a "foundation", which is reliable, trustworthy and robust. Which I am sure a platform kind of isn't... at least, at this stage if it is being used to describe an aspiration. I am not trying to be picky, it is just how I interpret the words used to define current "foundation", and current "goals" one is ASPIRING towards. 

PPLD - Even though I hate EXCEL, I love that you are using it for your own nefarious means which just happens to benefit everyone here. You are using your powers for good not evil.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DanielaS

Hi Pat!

Here is my platform for 2015-2016: CREATIVITY

KEY PHRASE: I DO HAVE TIME FOR THIS

Thank you so much for doing this!

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet
3 hours ago, PPLD said:

So in general while C2 just know the seriously cosmic shit, something fringy there somehow

:laughing: You may be right. I never thought of it that way before!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Dawn

This is great, Pat! Thank you! 

My previous platforms are:

2015-16: TRUE PLAY- FEAR NOT THE FUN

2016-17: TRUE PLEASURE- WHY NOT

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Heidi
21 hours ago, PPLD said:

@Heidi - corrected and added!

@Maureen - added!

Hey Pat, just an FYI.  I  posted a blog for that 2005 Platform if you want to create a link for it in your database.

Thanks again. This is awesome what you're doing!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Rosario

LOL Pat!

2 hours ago, Janet said:

:laughing: You may be right. I never thought of it that way before!

Facebook sometimes suggests me 'multidimensional 500D grid ascension raise your pre-matter vibration' posts, lol.  The colors and art are pretty, though. ?

6f350aff33bf13c3bf720dc647b907fc.gif 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Heidi
6 hours ago, PPLD said:

And C1E2 are just crazy 1f602.png. Intense, crowded, always "on their way" somewhere. It's like the whole Entity is in some frenzy Passion mode. 

LOL. I concur. Speaking as one of the few Scholars in an Entity comprised mostly of "loudmouth" Sages and Artisans, I feel like the odd and nerdy, yet accepted type at a wild frat party.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

PPLD
7 hours ago, AnnaD said:

PPLD - Even though I hate EXCEL, I love that you are using it for your own nefarious means which just happens to benefit everyone here. You are using your powers for good not evil.

You are just so delicious AnnaD, my dear Entity Mate ? 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD
2 hours ago, Heidi said:

LOL. I concur. Speaking as one of the few Scholars in an Entity comprised mostly of "loudmouth" Sages and Artisans, I feel like the odd and nerdy, yet accepted type at a wild frat party.

Heidi dear, have you seen your profile pic lately..? (Gorgeous btw) Or your pic in the Monthly Challenge? You are SOOOO representative of the C1E2 frat ?

I don't know, it is just this fantastic buzz you all have. It's like the hive in the beehive garden, where the bees went rogue and are now fermenting the honey, serving honey cocktails and holding parties every day.

(Thanks for the link btw. Will update later today :) )

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Evelin
3 hours ago, PPLD said:

It's like the hive in the beehive garden, where the bees went rogue and are now fermenting the honey, serving honey cocktails and holding parties every day.

Oh and LOL, I love this image so much! *a poetic bow in your direction, Pat.*

• LIKE/LOVE 5