PPLD

TLE Platforms - Overview 2005-2017

Evelin

@PPLD, I love your descriptions of Cadres and Entities! Inspiring. I also understand what you mean about C2 being cosmically in the know. Yet somehow they feel heavier to me than C1. Possibly because C1 is "home" and I can't see it as clearly. C2 has more defined edges, if you will, while C1 is more malleable, sort of all over the place.

C1E6 for me are, in short, PROPER. Sort of the Discipline Entity. I sense they have this need and natural tendency to be dignified and decent (and of course that often makes me want to tease the hell out of them, ha, especially my dear ET).

C1E3 is the cutely quirky and somewhat melancholy Entity with surprising wisdom underneath the sometimes child-like tendency to always give everything their own twist.

C1E7 is this warm fog of caring and empathy and compassion and approachability. Warm fog, yeah I'm sticking to that. It's like the profoundly spirit-healing quality of a King wrapped in soft healing jelly that conforms to be wrapped around your particular wounds so they can heal. The Aslan from Narnia in the form of a cuddle toy.

C1E1 I never had a really clear feel for, they do have this rather solid and direct quality about them, though. If my husband's ET is who I think it is, then I'm sort of afraid of them, I'd say, or I'd rather stay out of their way.

C1E4 is one of my Muses, I suspect. Loooooove this bunch. They have always reminded me of Home, and the Fringe sessions gave the reason for that (C1E4 was the most affected by the move from the Sirius system) -- I get from them an equal amount of longing for home and being home. In whatever they do, they represent the sometimes painful beauty of living in two worlds simultaneously. Gentle, profound wisdom there, but they don't preach it, they glow with it if you have the eyes to see.

C1E2 can express a lot in very few words, notes, pencil lines, brush strokes, whatever their medium. I have a Scholar cast Sage friend from C1E2 who in 20 years has probably said about 25 full sentences to me, but a couple of those had a profound effect.

C1E5, yeah, well, we are sometimes The Annoyed touchstone who's been "stepped on" too many times, waved to in passing joy of recognition, without asking how we're doing in the middle of all these friendly waves passing by ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

PPLD

Michael have a Platform too!

But it is not called Platform.

They work with LANDSCAPES and their current Landscape is MATHEMATICAL MEMORY MATRICES.

Cool or what?!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Heidi
7 hours ago, PPLD said:

Heidi dear, have you seen your profile pic lately..? (Gorgeous btw) Or your pic in the Monthly Challenge? You are SOOOO representative of the C1E2 frat 1f606.png

Haha, Pat! You're a gem! A "Sweetheart," actually! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD

OVERVIEW UPDATE, Valid version 03.02

@DanielaS - added

@Dawn - added

@Heidi - linked

Thank you guys ?

And now Valid version 03.03

@NickF - added

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD
4 hours ago, Evelin said:

C1E7 is this warm fog of caring and empathy and compassion and approachability. Warm fog, yeah I'm sticking to that. It's like the profoundly spirit-healing quality of a King wrapped in soft healing jelly that conforms to be wrapped around your particular wounds so they can heal. The Aslan from Narnia in the form of a cuddle to

This is so interesting!

As I mentioned, I get no feel from my fellow Sweethearts but this:  "A King wrapped in soft healing jelly" would actually apply to the only King from my Entity I've met!!! Brilliant!

You hear @Christopher LeBlanc? You cuddly Aslan, you (with wicked dance moves :D ).

C1C1 Hahahaha. I know what you mean. They are like "Let's move a mountain here, let's chop off some heads there. Let's throw some enemy bones to the hounds, the size of a small calf." They are like Vikings!

C1C5 have adventure in their step. Something vagabondish and fearless. Walking this Earth with a bundle slung over their backs, whistling cheerfully but you don't really fuck with this bunch :D

• LIKE/LOVE 4

DianeHB

@PPLD, I love your descriptions of the cadres and entities too! @Evelin, you're not imagining the heaviness of Cadre 2, that's how we feel like to me, too. I even had a session on the heaviness of C2E1, so I was thrown off by Pat's description at first. But then again, Geraldine did start the human timeline project. I think "cosmic" and "heavy" aren't contradictory descriptions.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

CarolineB
5 hours ago, Evelin said:

The Aslan from Narnia in the form of a cuddle toy.

I actually have Aslan from Narnia in the form of a cuddle toy. It was my favourite childhood toy! 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

NickF

@PPLD Hi Pat, I've attached (hopefully done right) my Platform from 2015 -2016. I hope you can access it alright. If not, let me know and I'll try and figure out how to do it better. Thanks again for all of this! :-)

Your Platform for 2015.docx

UPDATE: Just sent @PPLD a message with the Platform copied in the body of message. Hope that makes it work.

Edited by NickF
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
15 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

@PPLD, I love your descriptions of the cadres and entities too! @Evelin, you're not imagining the heaviness of Cadre 2, that's how we feel like to me, too. I even had a session on the heaviness of C2E1, so I was thrown off by Pat's description at first. But then again, Geraldine did start the human timeline project. I think "cosmic" and "heavy" aren't contradictory descriptions.

Oh god no! Not contradictory at all. On the contrary. Power makes absolute sense here.

The Cosmic here is not cosmic-whoo hoo-wackadoodle-ish. It's cosmic like in COSMOS, the UNIVERSE, celestial bodies, galaxies. 

Just to compare. As I just wrote, C1E1 makes me think of Vikings. They are dense and heavy and their presence is also powerful but like hands on Physical Plane things.

C2E1 is piercing, x-ray vision, mental waves reaching "beyond", manipulation of realities and juggling planets in their hands. I just can't let go of this COSMIC theme withya guys :) 

And (just had to add) this is also how I knew that my little nephew was from my Cadre. When I was trying to "sense" his overleaves I just knew that it is C1, because although only 4,5 y/o - he is "here". He doesn't have this intergalactic feel to him.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

PPLD
11 minutes ago, NickF said:

@PPLD Hi Pat, I've attached (hopefully done right) my Platform from 2015 -2016. I hope you can access it alright. If not, let me know and I'll try and figure out how to do it better. Thanks again for all of this! :-)

Your Platform for 2015.docx

Got it Nick! Will update Overview directly.

Thank you so much!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma

@Evelin It is astounding to me that you have such an enormous range of perception on the Cadre/Entity level to be able to distinguish one from the other with such clarity, not to mention wit. I am truly awed. I'm doing my best not to keep chirping in with oohs and ahhhs every post, but sometimes I have to respond with more than just the Like button. My Platform--Doing It Again For the First Time--seems my Essence is having a ball and I'm along for the ride. Every time I get a glimpse of the Enormity of It, I'm staggered.

That goes for @PPLD @DianeHB @Maureen and all of you! 

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Evelin
18 hours ago, PPLD said:

C2E1 is piercing, x-ray vision, mental waves reaching "beyond", manipulation of realities and juggling planets in their hands. I just can't let go of this COSMIC theme withya guys :) 

So well put!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Evelin
17 hours ago, Uma said:

@Evelin It is astounding to me that you have such an enormous range of perception on the Cadre/Entity level to be able to distinguish one from the other with such clarity, not to mention wit. I am truly awed. I'm doing my best not to keep chirping in with oohs and ahhhs every post, but sometimes I have to respond with more than just the Like button. My Platform--Doing It Again For the First Time--seems my Essence is having a ball and I'm along for the ride. Every time I get a glimpse of the Enormity of It, I'm staggered.

That goes for @PPLD @DianeHB @Maureen and all of you! 

Thank you, @Uma :) It's fun for me! And I've been around these teachings in an online way since 1998 or so, that's a lot of (reading) time to absorb a lot of material. And I find your freshness refreshing!

I'm so glad the Michael Teachings are now "out" as the plain, no-nonsense helpful structure they are, for the first time. From what I vaguely recall from my previous lifetimes as an active Student, the mystery and "god" stuff (cultural templates) surrounding it were quite heavy, there was so much chaff to sort through to find the wheat.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Uma
2 hours ago, Evelin said:

I'm so glad the Michael Teachings are now "out" as the plain, no-nonsense helpful structure they are, for the first time.

YES! I spent 20 years in an ashram mired in the traditional teachings in the old paradigm of 'secret' teachings from the guru. Then I got the Michael teachings from the Yarbro group, which is also mired in secrecy and closed to the outside. Having just found TLE a couple of years ago, it's a whole new world for me, where everything is open and up for discussion, where there is no bullshit, nothing off limits to a curious mind. And while the same Universal Truths are at the heart of the teachings I received from my guru, and I can recognize what I received from him and those teachings, when I look at it now, it seems like that was kindergarten and this is university. I'm guessing as I evolve to Old, I will be 'out in the world', but I don't think that has happened yet. I'm going to validate my overleaves with Michael next reading. I might be transitioning to 7th Level Mature, but I don't really have a handle on that at this moment. In fact, I'm going to validate all the info I received from 'Camille' and see how it compares. The exciting thing for me is that nothing is 'off limits' to ask about. Truth Without Bullshit! Such a relief. I am so grateful to have found you all.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD
3 hours ago, Uma said:

I'm going to validate my overleaves with Michael next reading.

Anything is possible, but to me - Mature is not kicking in your case.

So exciting!!!

Oh, and btw, who is Camille??? I have no knowledge of all the who-is-who in the Michael channel world, because after Talyaa I found Troy and here we are!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
3 hours ago, Uma said:

Truth Without Bullshit

LOVE IT!!!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma

@PPLD Camille is one of the channels in the Yarbro books. Not her real name. She is an Old Sage also. I had 23 Michael sessions with her over a 10 year period, and most of the focus of those sessions was my transition from the ashram to living in the world and dealing with the issues involved. I did get overleaves for about 55 people that validated my perceptions of Entity Mates and even Cadence Mate in one case, and past associations. Since being here with the TLE community, much of that information has been called into question, so I will validate my perceptions with Michael when I have my next session with Troy. I'm scheduled to get my 9 Pillar Report next Tuesday, and that should validate my Trues that I got previously. I will also ask about the info from Camille and how much is valid. One thing is sure--I'm learning more about myself and humans and life here than I have anywhere else and I'm loving it.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Luciana Flora
On 2017-5-17 at 1:10 PM, PPLD said:

This is so interesting!

As I mentioned, I get no feel from my fellow Sweethearts but this:  "A King wrapped in soft healing jelly" would actually apply to the only King from my Entity I've met!!! Brilliant!

You hear @Christopher LeBlanc? You cuddly Aslan, you (with wicked dance moves :D ).

C1C1 Hahahaha. I know what you mean. They are like "Let's move a mountain here, let's chop off some heads there. Let's throw some enemy bones to the hounds, the size of a small calf." They are like Vikings!

C1C5 have adventure in their step. Something vagabondish and fearless. Walking this Earth with a bundle slung over their backs, whistling cheerfully but you don't really fuck with this bunch :D

This discussion about cadres is interesting. Cdres / entites is something I do not know how to validate. Maybe because of the little information I have about this part of the teachings ..

But I read that many of cadre 2 are involved in politics. I honestly did not like it very much because I think there is a lot of dirtyness and corruption in politics.

Here in Brazil it seems that no politician escapes this. I feel that everyone is corrupt,

• LIKE/LOVE 3

ckaricai
8 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

This discussion about cadres is interesting. Cdres / entites is something I do not know how to validate. Maybe because of the little information I have about this part of the teachings ..

But I read that many of cadre 2 are involved in politics. I honestly did not like it very much because I think there is a lot of dirtyness and corruption in politics.

Here in Brazil it seems that no politician escapes this. I feel that everyone is corrupt,

I think politics can be broadly defined regarding cadre 2. I wasn't always interested in the goings on of political office, however I had very strong opinions about personal politics. As in, the personal is political. I'm more interested in what happens in political office now and I pay attention to the news. I also really like stories with political intrigue. Game of Thrones is a good example. On a smaller scale, community organizing or involvement in a Union could be seen as political. Any interest in power structures could be considered an interest in politics. Well, this is how it makes sense to me. In any case, one could also choose to have zero interest in politics as well. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Luciana Flora

ckaricai  

I think I got some aversion to politics. Because of the corruption that is too big. At least here in Brazil. And as my second prifile I'm from cadre 2 I really did not like it when I read about the involvement of this cadre in politics.

But surely there are other characteristics that I can fit. Like I said, I do not know how to validate this.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai

I don't think that cadre info can really be verified.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Maureen

My apologies if this is posted elsewhere. I found this in my files on Cadre 2. It was from Geraldine's files.

This was originally posted by Geraldine on 10/13/11

Geraldine:  Here's some channeling I collected back in 2007:

Michael (via Troy):  Your Cadre is of the "Knowledge" position within the 12 Cadres of your Energy Ring. This lends a theme to each fragment from Cadre 2 to have a bent toward a search, experience, integration, and expression of KNOWING. We will define "knowing" here as completing experiences that bring with it comprehension. Most from Cadre 2 do not approach experiences "half-heartedly" or piecemeal, so to speak, but dive in for the full run. This brings to your Energy Ring the support of endurance and perseverance that is then shared physically, emotionally, energetically among the rest of the Cadres in various ways. Cadre 2 brings with it a great amount of presence to the paradigm of politics in your world at this time, offering Mature perspectives that help bring a holistic shift of perception to all Soul Ages extant. 

There is often a dichotomy involved with those from Cadre 2 in that there is a clear sense of personal truth, but often this conflicts with truths around that fragment, and many from the Cadre carry with them the process of resolving this Self-Karma. This process often leads one through phases of lying (to others and to the self) or upholding presentations of the self vs revealing the self, until there is comprehension of the safety in honesty and sincerity.

Many from Cadre 2 elect themselves to positions as resources for others in the world, often finding great satisfaction from others taking up that invitation, but often forgetting to be a resource for themselves. This is also resolved over lifetimes, but we have seen this as a recurring theme that requires "remembering" even within each lifetime. [Nodding my head here, too......] 

In other words, many from Cadre 2 forget about maintaining the "infrastructure" of themselves and their relationship to themselves while in the process of providing themselves to others as resources. 

Most from this Cadre go through a revelation during a lifetime wherein facades are stripped away and truths accepted as a means to become stronger internally. Many from this Cadre keep the rewards of facades intact until the late Mature and Early Old stages of the soul.

However, we do not wish to imply that these facades are a "bad thing," because these are often reliable tools for people in positions of politics and provision. 

We can continue with various facts about Cadre 2, but this can go on indefinitely. We remind you that we speak of generalities and we speak of processes that last over many lifetimes so that you, as personality within this lifetime, may or may not resonate completely with what we have described.

We will add that it could be said that those from Cadre 2 are those who keep the questions flowing [hmm, what cadre is Xenobia in?? just kidding...] so that answers may be found, acting as facilitators of insight for other fragments, either by providing the insight, or igniting that insight from within the other fragment.

I also asked questions about Cadre 2 last Sunday [back in Nov 2007] during the two different chats -- the first is through Troy Tolley and the second through Shepherd Hoodwin:

Geraldine:  What is Cadre 2 known to specialize in?

Michael (via Troy):  Cadre Two seems to have a theme of emphasis of specialty in Color and Light. We refer to this collective consciousness as Polymous.

We remind all here that the "names" we share here are translations from a less-verbal means by which we actually refer to your Cadres. We also remind you that the themes we describe broad and are taking into account a grand collection of experience that can be reduced to a theme, but those themes are full of sub-themes, and not all lifetimes will recognize that grander theme.

Geraldine:  Hello, Shepherd and Michael. My full name is Geraldine B. Earlier today Troy channeled that Cadre 2 is known as the Polymous Cadre and specializes in color and light. It certainly resonated with me as color proved to be my artistic talent when I took up quilting and moved into modern free form "stained glass" type of work.

My question is: Would utilizing light and/or color likely aid Cadre 2 members in developing skills for meditation, channeling, reaching higher self, etc? I'm thinking of those fiber optic lamps, or freeform painting, or even focusing on brightly colored mandalas.

Michael (via Shepherd):  Yes, especially mandalas. Organized color, with clear form, is more effective in this regard. Chaotic color can be useful for stimulating imagination. It can also be ungrounding for you.

Additional comments from Geraldine:

I will add a comment to the above-posted comment. Part of the channeling was done for Laurel B, an EM of mine and then was posted on "Wisdom Wings," a Yahoo Group; so, it reads "oddly." At this point, I do NOT remember who channeled it. I had gathered it together and sent it off to a different EM in an email back in Nov 2007, which is why I even have it. This is one of those unfortunate things that have happened regularly over the years throughout the "Michael Community." Stuff gets channeled and passed along, frequently without proper notation or attributes. Back then I was a n00b and thought ALL Michael channeling was equal. 

The color was especially validating for me at the time, and still is. I took up quilting in 1991, and within a year, I had obsessed on it, veered away from traditional blocks and patterns, and had moved well off "mainstream quilting" into very modern work where the entire quilt-top was the design, rather than repeating blocks. I was heavily into color and it wasn't uncommon for many of my quilts to consist of not only 100 or more fabrics, but the entire color spectrum. Part of my work included using techniques such as "adjacent color effect," which creates colors in the recipient's eyes that aren't really there -- an effect of blending that happens in the mind. By 1997 I had won awards, been accepted into some of the most prestigious juried Fine Arts/Crafts fairs, and shown in Quilt Shows where I won ribbons -- and burned out. But for a brief shining moment, I was a color specialist in that world. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Uma

@Maureen This so resonates with me

9 hours ago, Maureen said:

Geraldine:  What is Cadre 2 known to specialize in?

Michael (via Troy):  Cadre Two seems to have a theme of emphasis of specialty in Color and Light. We refer to this collective consciousness as Polymous.

and validates one of my Trues--

MEntity: true study for this fragment can include:

1. Reading of detailed matter which requires close attention to comprehend and remember, especially of material containing data of relevance to current life goals.

2. The participation with others in the construction of structures for 'fun' and 'play' or for more serious endeavors such as 'housing'. Should this not be readily accessible, Uma, substitutions can be found in course work requiring group projects.

3. The study of the qualities of light including reflection, refraction and so forth. This fragment can benefit from the proximity of 'rainbows'/prisms.

Once again, so much to digest here. Just a side note, when I left India I had a plan to make 'stained glass' lampshades, but out of fabric, as a business, and tried to do that (with very little success) because while I could create all these lovely designs, my needle skills were not up to my standards. I wish I had known Geraldine during that time, not only because she sounds so incredible, but because I think we could have done this together! 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD
10 hours ago, Maureen said:

Michael (via Troy):  Cadre Two seems to have a theme of emphasis of specialty in Color and Light. We refer to this collective consciousness as Polymous

Makes 100% sense to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 3