Juni

JUNI'S PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: TRUE EXPRESSION

Juni

This was so spot-on I burst out laughing in the middle of my first reading of it.
YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: TRUE EXPRESSION

DESCRIPTION: We see this Platform Cycle as being all about your capacity for accuracy, color, influence, meaning, and authenticity in your Expression during this Platform. This is an exploratory Platform that will likely have experimental waves of Expression to “try on” for comfort and value.

PATTERN: We would not be surprised if this Platform Cycle left you feeling both confused and thrilled that your identity is shifting and changing and uncertain but with a renewed sense that some kind of new form is taking shape. This may be subtle or obvious, but by the end of this Cycle we think that you may find a grander sense of confidence and presence in expression.                              

INSIGHT: This may be a cycle where all forms of expression are to be explored. If it can give form to an idea or feeling, experiment. If it can transfer an experience or information from you to someone else, try it. If you choose to participate in this Platform, you need not worry about refinement of expression, just the freedom and truth of expression.

KEY PHRASE: I AM MY OWN IDEA

• LIKE/LOVE 6