This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Grand Cycle Species

Janet

• TeamTLE

Note from Janet: This is a list of types of Grand Cycle experiences described in TLE sessions. The list was created in June 2016 so it would not have any cycles discovered since that time. I will try to update it as I find new info. Please note that some sessions may not yet be posted on eTLE. 

Types of species reported in Grand Cycle sessions

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 6

13 hours ago, Uma said:

O M G

Yeah, I'm still blown away by the Grand Cycle stuff. Like, we can be planets?? Gasses? Trees? EWOKS WERE REAL??????!!! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 2:57 AM, Janet said:

Planetary body (Oscar #1)

Slight correction: I was one of the binary suns (of the planetary system), and my ET was the other one.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • LOL 2

So funny

I found a PDF file a few weeks ago outlining all of these exact species.  I have forgotten where it is now.
In this one, however, there were also descriptions of each species, such as what they did, their intelligence, and the condition of their societies...

Such a fun read. Reassuring to know there's such interesting creatures out there, most of which aren't really interested in us. 
I love the electrical clouds, that can communicate.

I've had a few vivid dreams that correspond with some species.
I meet "aliens" like they are ambassadors, and we shake hands. Or larger ones hold me and we have long talks. 

The pdf mentioned that some species will use the astral - dream plane to see us. 
Either way, I like those dreams.

Edited by lulu
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

• TeamTLE

Oscar's new posts of his grand cycle sessions motivated me to update this list of species, adding links to the sessions that identified them. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

How about AI/Cyborg/ or AI-machine-based? maybe like DATA from Star Trek.  Or computer based like the MATRIX?

Edited by Timothy J Sullivan
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

• TeamTLE
On 1/30/2020 at 10:20 AM, Timothy J Sullivan said:

How about AI/Cyborg/ or AI-machine-based? maybe like DATA from Star Trek.  Or computer based like the MATRIX?

Michael has mentioned this type of Sentience in some Fringe sessions. However the list in this topic is solely from TLE members who have received information about previous personal Grand Cycles. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • SAGE

This is wildly fascinating. Thank you for all your work on putting this list together!

I have some thoughts and questions regarding grand cycles in general. Is there a good place I could put that question to work to start a dialogue? Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• 1 year later...
  • TeamTLE

I'm pretty sure there have been more species identified for previous Grand Cycles than I identified in the list above. If you know of a session that references a Grand Cycle species that's not listed above (either a different species or the same species from a session not linked), please PM me with a link to the session you found.

• TeamTLE

MEntity: The Grand Cycle as Essence Twins was in a species that might be seen as giant stingray/discs that lived in the massive gaseous cloud of their planet, "flying" through this electromagnetic storm-like cloud as the main medium of existence. These lives were quite long and bodies were not lost between "incarnations." Instead, as one moved forward in evolution of consciousness, the body would slowly lose its electromagnetic strengths that kept it afloat and participating in the cloud. The body would descend to the core ground of the planet and burrow into this core where its electrical currents would slowly halt and then stop. This allowed for a complete reset and rearrangement of the Overleaves so that one could "reincarnate" anew when the core would "jumpstart" the bodies for a relaunch into its familiar world, but with new eyes, so to speak.

This was from 

• LIKE/LOVE 1