ClaireC

Claire's Platform 2017 - 2018: INSPIRATION

ClaireC

YOUR PLATFORM for 2017 - 2018: INSPIRATION

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle looks to have your Essence focusing on where you find your greatest inspiration and where you block your inspiration. Essence has noticed that you have been quite cautious in your following your Inspiration and this Platform is a look at how to break through any blocks to your allowing inspiration to guide you.

PATTERN: If you choose to participate in this Platform, you will likely find yourself sorting through your life and relationships in a way that organizes as Inspiring and Not Inspiring. You will not have to remove that which is uninspiring, but you may find that you follow quickly toward that which is your inspiration. It is okay to leave behind that which does not inspire you for now.

INSIGHT: As you move away from that which does not inspire you, it will be helpful to remember that this is all new and experimental and can change at any moment. You are not obligated to any direction or path, but you do have to participate as part of the circuit of inspiration.

KEY PHRASE: I AM HERE, NOW

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Maxim [memorial profile]

I second that.  How fitting✌️ And what does Claire say?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ClaireC
9 minutes ago, Maxim said:

I second that.  How fitting270c.png And what does Claire say?

I admit to feeling "blocked", Maxim.  I have a lot of Work to do around "participating".  I feel like some character out of a movie or cartoon running around flapping its arms muttering, "What to do? What to do? What to do?" ..... where will my Inspiration come from if not from me?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maxim [memorial profile]
16 minutes ago, ClaireC said:

I admit to feeling "blocked", Maxim.  I have a lot of Work to do around "participating".  I feel like some character out of a movie or cartoon running around flapping its arms muttering, "What to do? What to do? What to do?" ..... where will my Inspiration come from if not from me?

Great image!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Uma
4 hours ago, ClaireC said:

You are not obligated to any direction or path, but you do have to participate as part of the circuit of inspiration.

This really popped out at me as relevant to everything. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NickF

Love your Platform Claire! Working through "any blocks" and "allowing Inspiration to guide you" should be a wonderful journey! :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 5