This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

MEntity: To "be a person of action" means that one tends to seek results, to have something to show for their efforts, and tend to be frustrated when this is not the case. This can be done quietly or loudly.

Now I really believe I'm a warrior. I have always sought results and have always measured my success and failure for them. But I did not think this was anything to do with roles. For me this is so natural that I thought it was like that   with everyone .

When I began my efforts at self-knowledge. I just believed that it was actually improving when external results appeared and those results took time.

Whenever someone  told me that I was better at something I thought. But  how? I still have not got a job .. I'm still dependent on my parents .. I still have the same difficulties in making friends .. I wanted something palpable to believe in my improvement ..

• LIKE/LOVE 13

MEntity: The current Pope Francis is a 5th Level Mature Server-Cast Sage...

Oh, so close!

Me in the "Current World Leaders" Topic:

I'm seeing a lot of Server in Mr Popey Francis. Possibly a bit of Sage, as I feel like he is using truth and ideas as his lever and fulcrum to effect change in the minds of others. Sage cast Server?

:D

• LIKE/LOVE 15

• TLE12
2 minutes ago, Mike Cleverly said:

Oh, so close!

Yes! I thought of you when this answer came through because I had just reviewed that thread this morning! Congrats! ;) 

I'm just so relieved whenever I hear that people in charge are not Young or Baby.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

• TeamTLE

@Luciana Flora This to me is one of the best parts of the whole Michael Teaching--when you ask a question about yourself and they give you a reply that not only answers your questions but also validates your perceptions.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

42 minutes ago, Uma said:

@Luciana Flora This to me is one of the best parts of the whole Michael Teaching--when you ask a question about yourself and they give you a reply that not only answers your questions but also validates your perceptions.

Yes, Uma. 

I think sometimes m question is that I do not know certain concepts well. So I asked the question to know what really meant to be an action role.

I realize that the definitions are often not the same as mine. And what he said about action roles fits me perfectly.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

What a session!

Such interesting questions all of them!

Have to read again and ponder a little here and there, but just wanted to say thank you guys!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• TeamTLE
47 minutes ago, Bobby said:

We lost our home planet due to such unnecessary challenges and this launched our sentience into a path seeking never to do that to another species. We quickly forgot the pain of displacement and suffering at the hands of another species, while continuing to carry that deepest wound we would ever carry as a species. We became that which we feared. And while this behavior has become quite sanitized for many, when it is displayed in such brazen ways as is being seen on the world stage at the moment, it touches that collective memory.

We can't even remember what we just did in WWII. So how do we heal this wound? It has to be addressed before we wipe out the whole planet.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

I got to ask a question! Whee! I feel like a giddy fangirl! :D Thanks, Troy and Bobby, for being patient with my IRC n00biness. Great questions were asked by all.

I do not want a war with North Korea; but I'm reassured both by the high (ish?) possibility of Apricot A$$wipe being tossed out on his ear, and that the probability of the US breaking up is low. Jerry Brown has been channeled as an Old Priest (I don't know whether it was by Troy), and I'm willing to bet that Jay Inslee (WA) and Andrew Cuomo (NY) are at least mid-Mature. As of now, nine states have joined the United States Climate Alliance. I get really fed up with states with Baby and Young either as leaders or majority of the population, BUT I would rather California etc. be leaders and show the way, rather than just split off and leave vulnerable people in red states to their fates.

Lots and lots of stuff to think about here.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

1 hour ago, Uma said:

We can't even remember what we just did in WWII. So how do we heal this wound? It has to be addressed before we wipe out the whole planet.

I've been thinking about this issue a lot since the UK voted for Brexit and the US voted for Trump (yes I know neither was a true majority. A minority are forcing their will on the majority.)

I wondered why both are taking the path that leads to fragmentation, division, competition instead of cooperation, togetherness and unity.

The story from Michael about human sentience's beginnings is hard to square with logic and accepted scientific knowledge of our history. But I know I had a physical, emotional and spiritual/essence reaction when I first truly read and grasped what Michael has conveyed: That human sentience was forcibly removed from and exterminated on its original home because the dominant species there felt its place was threatened by us, and we were only saved when another species took it upon themselves to save the remains of our species and take them to be rehomed on Earth. 

When I first read that and understood it, I felt as though my soul was suspended in space over a giant yawning chasm. As though the ground had disappeared beneath me. It was my essence grieving, I'm sure of it. It was me as personality truly connecting with the grief of my essence and all of humanity's grief for the first time in this life. Its now accessible whenever I turn to it. This surely wouldn't happen with a story that somebody invented? This was a solid, tangible feeling of grief. 

This is the wound that Michael talks about. Every one of us carries a jagged piece of it. Those sharp edges haven't dulled in 6 million years, and they can themselves inflict new wounds to this day.

Without knowing it, people are playing out their own versions of this interplanetary drama in miniature in order to process it. As Michael has said in a recent Energy Report, people feel scared and threatened by changes that are happening in the world today, and don't know what their place and role will be in this new Mature Soul paradigm. Maybe there is no place for them? No worth, no role, no reason to be around? People are reacting to this by pointing to other people who they can blame. "Those people are a threat to me. Those people are out to destroy me/my family/the country/my religion/my culture etc. Its me or them. Only one of us can survive. We can never coexist."

But as Michael went on to say, the great lesson we are faced with is that we have to learn that its not about the great external "them". Its *US*. WE are the greatest threat to US. We cannot pretend that the right hand can slay the left hand and walk away unscathed. Neither one of us is going away. Neither one of us is fleeing this planet for a third planet. This is our last stand. We stand or fall together, just as it always has been and always will be.

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

• TeamTLE

Can our whole species be caught up in a vicious cycle of abuse that we see played out in society? We were abused, so now we do that to others? Is it that simple?

I have been contemplating this killer instinct that shoots forth when I see a mosquito or a cockroach and wondering if it is something intrinsic to Essence or is it from Personality and can be extinguished? That instinct to kill. Even knowing what I know, I would be willing to kill some people. I know it is there in me. I would like to be rid of it if that is possible. Before I can tell anyone else to stop killing, I have to be able to do it myself. And as of now, I'm not.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

The word "abuse" conjures images of ill treatment by choice, cruelty by someone in a dominant position. The karmic situation we see today is that the people lashing out at others do so because they feel they have been left no alternative. They feel that somebody else has threatened their place in the world to such a point that their own existence, worth, sense of self is under threat and they must fight back. They are like a cornered animal that has nothing left to lose.

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

I'll take this as validation of my feeling that the situation is indeed improving, that our efforts and choices have already made a difference compared to where we were a few months ago.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

• TLE12

@Luciana Flora I liked your question, Luciana, as another introverted action role who struggled with shyness for a long time. Michael's response makes a lot of sense to me, as I'm habitually Intellectually centered. However, I learned to enjoy people recently and I'm becoming more balanced -- which goes to show you that introversion/extroversion are not fixed. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

@DianeHB  

Michel's answer was very enlightening to me, especially in the matter of me being an action role. I saw myself in the last sentence of the answer.

But I've always been very introverted. And it seems like I'm an emotional center. So I do not know what exactly would explain this within my profile.

Sometimes I think not to see with something in my profile and yes with my life story. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I do not feel accepted and so I do not show myself so much to other people.

One thing I've noticed is that I'm much less introverted than I was before.

Maybe things are better now. Many things that I considered right and fixed on me I am discovering that it is not .. This is not only with introversion .. I think I will ellaborete rthis better in a post ..

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

I am really glad you asked about Jacque Fresco, Maureen. I wished I had met the man in person before he died. I recently had a dream about the RBE in which the building the cities became more viral throughout the world. I was visiting places where there had been recent, unfinished construction alongside with people who seemed least likely to believe in it. I felt like it was the result of people who worked painstakingly hard to implement it throughout the world and there was a sense of relief tempered with the knowledge that there is still much left to do.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

10 hours ago, Mike Cleverly said:

As Michael has said in a recent Energy Report, people feel scared and threatened by changes that are happening in the world today, and don't know what their place and role will be in this new Mature Soul paradigm. Maybe there is no place for them? No worth, no role, no reason to be around? People are reacting to this by pointing to other people who they can blame. "Those people are a threat to me. Those people are out to destroy me/my family/the country/my religion/my culture etc. Its me or them. Only one of us can survive. We can never coexist."

Well said, @Mike Cleverly. Isn't it ironic that the above is the very mindset on its way out, but having lived so long with this mindset it is hard to imagine that anything else is even possible! Many are afraid that the balance will shift from Us mattering to Them mattering, but instead, I see all of us on a path to EVERYONE mattering. Inclusion, not a different game of exclusion.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

6 hours ago, DianeHB said:

@Luciana Flora I liked your question, Luciana, as another introverted action role who struggled with shyness for a long time. Michael's response makes a lot of sense to me, as I'm habitually Intellectually centered. However, I learned to enjoy people recently and I'm becoming more balanced -- which goes to show you that introversion/extroversion are not fixed. 

Me, three, @Luciana Flora and @DianeHB. Warrior cast Intellectually centred Introvert here. I have always understood what inner work means, though, and I like to see results in that!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Guest Matt

i am also intellectually centered, and can be very introverted depending on the situation.  Before i know you well, and we don't have a trust built up, i am very introverted.  Once i know i can trust you, then my sage casting comes out.  Being around lots of people is very energy draining to me. I much more prefer just a couple people to a party.   I always assumed it was because i was an artisan, but now maybee it's because of my centering.  Thanks @Luciana Flora for asking the question.  

Guest Matt
15 hours ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: The Shame of Talents is the preoccupation with one's not being important or unique enough, not being recognized as "special" in some way, or conversely being recognized as "too special," different, and odd due to specializations and uniqueness. It is a struggle around identification with what or who or how one is that is on clear display in some way.

MEntity: Saturnian Body Types can often become driven to matter more in some way and this forces a deep exploration of what sets one apart as authentically Unique vs superficially Special.

MEntity: Saturnian Body Types often come with a built in impulse to stand out and above from others, in both literal and figurative ways. That impulse can turn to Shame when it gets distorted into compulsion or when what one wishes to be recognized for is eclipsed by other ways that Saturn stands out.

This is pretty interesting.  I do have an impulse to stand out from others, i always thought it was due to my goal of discrimination though.  I most definitely follow the beat of my own drum and pride myself on not being a follower.  I always make the joke to my wife, I set the trends, i don't follow them, LoL.  I also don't think i have any special talents though, and don't really see myself as standing out, even though i would like to.  I am definitely into being authentically unique and have zero interest in superficially special.  Never thought it had anything to do with bodytype, but i guess it does.  

Thanks for asking about this, @Luciana Flora! The introversion/extroversion question has been on my list for some time. Before my later teen years, I was quite shy and introverted. I've become more balance with age, but I still consider myself an introvert, since I recharge with alone time and larger groups/parties drain my energy. I am Emotionally Centered, however. I recall Michael telling a student some time ago that their level of introversion vs. extroversion depended on how Passion Mode was being used. I have Passion Mode, so maybe that's a factor for me as well. I may follow-up with Michael at some point on this topic. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

I am glad that my question has been useful to so many people.

@Dawn Could you tell me about this association between the Mode Pasion and introvertion. I have pasion mode and it never occurred to me that this mode might have something to do with introverts.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

@Dawn I went to look at your profile. And I saw that we have the same goeal, mode, attitude and center / part. I found interesting the similarity in the dynamics of our personality

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

20 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I am glad that my question has been useful to so many people.

@Dawn Could you tell me about this association between the Mode Pasion and introvertion. I have pasion mode and it never occurred to me that this mode might have something to do with introverts.

Oh wow, we do have very similar personality dynamics! Two of my dear uncles are your Entity Mates as well. As for Passion Mode, this is the area I wanted to follow-up on with Michael. If I remember correctly, it may have been @ViP who originally asked about this. 

I think the positive pole of Passion (Self-Actualization) is naturally open, spontaneous and fluid. Speaking from personal experience, I can say that when Passion Mode goes negative for me, it is emotionally draining. When my sense of self gets wrapped up with a particular person or experience, I tend to withdraw to sort through things and be present with my feelings. I need that alone time to recuperate and regain my center. Then I can return to the situation or person with a stronger sense of myself and new direction. In that sense, -Identification takes me away from the world for awhile, into an introverted state. Hope this helps! I'll bump this up on my list for us! My intrigue is renewed! ☺️

• LIKE/LOVE 9