TRAVEL PLANS: Offers & Requests

• WARRIOR

Hi @Heidi. I will be in the city for a couple of days before, and am planning on making the 1:30 bus with @Cong and whoever else is there, so see you then. I'm taking a bus back to the city but then going to New Jersey on another bus for a few days before returning to Flaaaa. Can't wait to meet you all!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

@Heidi

@Uma

We can take the bus together, but I believe it leaves at 2 pm on Friday.

I have a late flight on Tuesday so I don't think I'm going to leave early in the morning. I will hang out with friends in NYC for a few hours after that.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@Uma I'm not sure if I'd make it in time. I arrive at JFK near 11am and, after getting my bag, will need to take the air train which I hear takes around an hour. I'd probably miss that one. Don't know if they are flexible with train tickets/times. Maybe if I get there early enough I could take the 12:30 one instead?

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Thank you, Uma! I don't want to stop you if you'd rather take the earlier train, so please feel free to do whatever you please! If you do decide to take the later one, though, I'll exchange numbers with you and Cong.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WARRIOR

my cell is 561-847-5028. We can connect when you land at the airport and we know better how your timing/traffic is. It will be fun to travel upstate together. I'm so looking forward to it. I told Troy and Maureen I'd see everyone at TLEGG in one form or another ?