Troy

Energy Report: JULY 2017

DanielaS
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

And that whole getting beaten with a metal folding chair by Don Jr... @DanielaS I think I'm going to have to give you credit for that one  1f631.png

I had a violent Don Jr dream a few days ago-- thanks for helping to exorcise the rage of the Collective Unconscious. There's plenty of it to go around!  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 3

Bobby
2 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

I had a violent Don Jr dream a few days ago...

Oh wow!  Now that's interesting  ?

What I found strange about him in the dream was that he was the one being tasked to carry out my punishment for making some snarky comment I suppose to Trump Sr.  I didn't see him but just understand that somehow.  Don Jr after the "punishment" was sort of remorse about having to do it and weirdly, I wasn't completely disturbed by it as if he and I had an "ok" relationship apart from that.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1

DanielaS
27 minutes ago, Bobby said:

What I found strange about him in the dream was that he was the one being tasked to carry out my punishment . . . .

Hmm, seems like Don Jr. is the one being tasked to carry out Daddy's dirty work, which he gladly does to try to get on Daddy's good side.

In my dream, it was like I was feeling Trump's rage at Don Jr for getting caught. I was having a vague dream where "Don Jr" was a presence, a phrase, or a concept that kept repeating. Meanwhile, I was trying to get my oldest son to go to bed but he wasn't doing it. At one point I got so angry with him for not listening to me (I was me, but not me; there was more of a male presence in me) that I put both hands around his neck and squeezed. I, as Daniela, have never choked anyone, but it was very visceral and real-- I could feel the cartilage in his neck bending under my hands and I knew I had to be careful. I woke up suddenly, like I do when dream emotions become too scary and intense. I am not afraid of the dark or walking around my house at night, but after this dream I was. I felt a yucky, negative energy lingering around me.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Uma

I wonder what it means when the dream contents/feelings continue after waking. I have had that kind of experience and the feeling stuck with me for a long time, longer than I expected, and affected my state also. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

DanielaS
5 minutes ago, Uma said:

I wonder what it means when the dream contents/feelings continue after waking. I have had that kind of experience and the feeling stuck with me for a long time, longer than I expected, and affected my state also. 

I was wondering too, Uma. That was the weirdest part of that dream for me, because it affected me physically when I was awake. It was like Astral Matter had escaped that didn't go back into dreamland like it was supposed to.. Yuck.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma

More questions for Michael. My list is growing daily. I love it that I can think of a zillion questions to ask, and by the time my session comes, I've narrowed it down to pressing issues, but there is always more. One of my questions has to do with my not dreaming or remembering my dreams these days, and how that is related to smoking cannabis, if at all. I don't mind not remembering, especially when dreams like yours happen. But I do have questions ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Guest Matt
15 minutes ago, Uma said:

More questions for Michael. My list is growing daily. I love it that I can think of a zillion questions to ask, and by the time my session comes, I've narrowed it down to pressing issues, but there is always more. One of my questions has to do with my not dreaming or remembering my dreams these days, and how that is related to smoking cannabis, if at all. I don't mind not remembering, especially when dreams like yours happen. But I do have questions 1f601.png

One thing You can try, to increase your dream recall is taking extra vitamin B6 before bed.  

Sarah
7 minutes ago, Matt said:

One thing You can try, to increase your dream recall is taking extra vitamin B6 before bed.  

Just be prepared. I find those B6 nights can sometimes be a bit exhausting, what with all the dreaming!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

Uma and DanielaS, regarding dreams that follow you into waking consciousness, I have an excerpt in my blog about this. Go to my private transcript titled Castrati and karma with my father. It might mean more than you expect.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Uma

@AnnaDJust read your session. Very interesting and thought provoking for me. Just what I need! More thoughts, more questions! It doesn't end. 

@MattI just realized that I am choosing (either directly or indirectly) not to remember my dreams at this time. My waking state is so filled with perceptions and insights and understandings and comprehensions and recognition these days, I'm grateful for the sound sleep I get and the feeling of waking up refreshed. This realization is an example of what I mean. I had been pondering the question of not remembering my dreams for a while, mentioned it here a couple of times, and following the threads of the various posts on this subject has led me to this moment of insight. And I haven't even followed @Maureen's links from AnnaD's comments yet!

Still feels like I'm a dolphin splashing in the ocean when I'm here on TLE. Thank you, fellow Sparks.?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jeroen
2 hours ago, Uma said:

More questions for Michael. My list is growing daily. I love it that I can think of a zillion questions to ask, and by the time my session comes, I've narrowed it down to pressing issues, but there is always more. One of my questions has to do with my not dreaming or remembering my dreams these days, and how that is related to smoking cannabis, if at all. I don't mind not remembering, especially when dreams like yours happen. But I do have questions 1f601.png

@Uma, In the Seth Early Sessions books, there are a few self-suggestions that Seth gave in relation to dreams that I have been experimenting with and have had some good success with in becoming more aware of the inner workings of dreams and remembering more details.

"I will wake up after each of my first five dreams, and record each one immediately."

"The inner senses will also react to suggestion. If you therefore suggest that you become more aware of their activities, then you shall."

(So for this one, I say to myself before going to sleep, "I am aware of the activities of my inner self.")

"I will realize while dreaming that I am dreaming."

The first time I tried the suggestion of waking up after my first five dreams, I actually did wake up after each one and was able to record each one. Recorded a total of 6 that night. The second one for greater awareness into what the inner self experiences through the inner senses. The third one is a suggestion Seth gave relating to conscious projection from the dream state. My goal with this one to start with is to become more consciously aware in dreams.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen
4 hours ago, Uma said:

I've had those dreams as well @Uma and @DanielaS. It's like being entranced or under a spell in some way. You can't shake it no matter what you do. I've had some dream hangovers that lasted all day. Not fun!!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

BrianW
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

I've had those dreams as well @Uma and @DanielaS. It's like being entranced or under a spell in some way. You can't shake it no matter what you do. I've had some dream hangovers that lasted all day. Not fun!!

I remember several years ago having a dream where I was teaching a class on ethics, morality, and the overall state of humanity and giving a speech to my "students" who were preparing for their next life. I woke up halfway through the speech, talking outloud and "finished" the speech outloud for a full minute after I had regained consciousness while still waking up in my bed. I spent the rest of the day slipping in and out, wondering how accurate or helpful the lesson was for them. It was weird, but rather distracting.

Edited by BrianW
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Heidi

Had a vivid dream last night that reminded me of this upcoming Convergence Nexus. I was on a sort of blind date with a potential suitor that grew up in the town I did, although I can't place him in waking life. I clearly remembered his last name upon waking: Blackbeard. Apparently he and his family were proud of their name and heritage. I thought the name Blackbeard sounded familiar but couldn't place it until I Googled it today and saw he was a famous pirate from the 1600s. Hmmmm....wonder if Blackbeard and I DO have some history! Maybe I had a Mate Agreement with his current incarnation in some other parallel......... :waaaht:

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Heidi
4 hours ago, Maureen said:

Except for the erotic/romantic ones! Those are fun! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 3

Sam K
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Heidi said:

Had a vivid dream last night that reminded me of this upcoming Convergence Nexus. I was on a sort of blind date with a potential suitor that grew up in the town I did, although I can't place him in waking life. I clearly remembered his last name upon waking: Blackbeard. Apparently he and his family were proud of their name and heritage. I thought the name Blackbeard sounded familiar but couldn't place it until I Googled it today and saw he was a famous pirate from the 1600s. Hmmmm....wonder if Blackbeard and I DO have some history! Maybe I had a Mate Agreement with his current incarnation in some other parallel......... :waaaht:

It was just confirmed a day or two ago that the wreckage of Blackbeard's ship was found.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Sam K
5 hours ago, Juni said:

Huh, you're right... odd.  Coulda sworn I checked the date on the story.  Maybe I was getting mixed up with a different article. Or maybe it's the Mandela Effect and I've slipped out of a parallel where the ship was just discovered recently. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

Luciana Flora

Since we are talking about dreams. I'm going to tell you about a strange dream I had tonight.

I was at my window trying to fix something. But the noise disturbed a neighbor.

Then he appeared at the window and began to scream. He was angry with me. And I was trying to jump from his window to mine.

I tried to lock the window but I could not. I looked at him and saw that he was much stronger than I was. I had no chance.

So I ran off and I relaxed in my room.

A while later I heard a noise. I went to the window to look and this boy had fallen from the window trying to break into my house. I saw the body on the floor.

And so I woke up

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

PPLD

Second day when I'm Just.So.Sleepy. SO sleepy, that I seriously started to wonder if there's something wrong with me!

And then I thought - let's check the Energy Report... 

Yay! July 20th - 23rd -- NEXUS --  CONVERGENCE

I think I'll start tracking my reactions to the various energies of Nexus. First observation is that Convergence makes me want to ??? for ever.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Juni

i pulled a muscle, have been having crazy alternate reality dreams again and am also exhausted. Convergence solidarity, @PPLD!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1

NickG

This convergence week is really something else. Besides tearing up my insides in all it's gaseous, hellish forms, I've somehow seen 3 people I could have had past relationships with all by "coincidence" in the past three days. I randomly started listening to Linkin Park out of the blue last night, and woke up this morning to hear the news that their singer committed suicide. The song I was listening to is called Given Up. Eery 

Plus had a minor panic attack at the beginning of the week that opened up issues I thought were long gone. First one I'd had in years but only took a day to recover. Now I feel clearer and more ready for things that used to paralyze me. Now it's not so daunting. ?

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 2

Juni
18 minutes ago, NickG said:

This convergence week is really something else. Besides tearing up my insides in all it's gaseous, hellish forms, I've somehow seen 3 people I could have had past relationships with all by "coincidence" in the past three days. I randomly started listening to Linkin Park out of the blue last night, and woke up this morning to hear the news that their singer committed suicide. Plus had a minor panic attack at the beginning of the week that opened up issues I thought were long gone. First one I'd had in years but only took a day to recover. Now I feel clearer and more ready for things that used to paralyze me. Now it's not so daunting. 1f60a.png

Ooo, I had a HUGE panic attack last night. Hmm.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NickG
2 hours ago, Juni said:

Ooo, I had a HUGE panic attack last night. Hmm.

Was it because of something specific or just outta the blue? Mine was triggered by something very specific and I couldn't calm down for the whole day so I just decided to clean my car thoroughly, inside and out so I could just move the energy around ? Seemed to help. 

Also whener they're are dates for any types of nexuses, when I'm aware of them they always begin a couple days before or a couple days after the given dates for some reason. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

PPLD

@Juni @NickG Oh.Me.Gud. Bloody intense!

What can I say; The worst thing that happened to me so far, was oversleeping to work. 3 hrs. But in proportion - feels kinda' OK to be a sleep-zombie.

Hold in there friends! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 2