MMW - July 15, 2017 - Understanding Synchronicity 

Great material here.  I have an example.  When i was 21 years old i just got hired by an Insurance company Northwestern Mutual and at the same time i was looking for a Fire Department job.  One week after i got hired at Northwestern, i got a job offer at a fire department for the Air Force.  I declined the offer and stayed at Northwestern, everyone thought i was stupid at the time for declining since fire jobs are hard to come by, and if i was not at Northwestern, i would have taken the fire job.  One year later, i got a way better Fire dept job offer that i then accepted, and 15 years later, i am still there.  Looking back, the first Fire department would have been horrible hours, and the base ended up closing and everyone lost their jobs like 5 years later.  

I have also had a few times on TLE where i feel some synchronicity with people and things they bring up. 

Terri Benning

According to Carl Jung, synchronicity is also a function of the super-conscious mind, which is what many of us refer to as the "collective consciousness", so it makes perfect sense to me that it is a function of a combination of both the higher moving center, and the higher emotional center, in what might be termed "true synchronicity." Great piece of channeling, Troy, I really enjoyed reading the transcript. There were so many synchronizations brought to bear upon my meeting up with my daughter's concurrent in 2012, following her death in 2009 ... and while it provided many answers, insights and opportunities for validation of essence for both of us, it has also served to open up even more and deeper questions in the process, as any truly "Great Mystery" will do, of course. And now I have even more questions about these clusters, strings, themes and also about "adjacent" lifetimes ... so I hope you will delve into these areas of questioning with Michael in subsequent sessions. 

One of the more humorous synchronicities that occurred through this "reunion" had to do with what I would call a "validation" theme between the two of us. Two weeks before my daughter passed, we had engaged in a conversation around our favorite versions of "Over The Rainbow" wherein we both concurred that our favorite was from the Hawaiian singer Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole. Little did I know that day that I would soon be creating a memorial tribute to my daughter's life with that same song just a few short weeks later. (I will add it at the end of this post, for reference sake.). Following her memorial service, while driving to the park where we would be gathering to celebrate her life with music, drumming, ceremony, song and eats, a double rainbow manifested over the hills just beyond the park as we were all arriving.

Fast-forward to the West Coast Gathering in 2012 at the Wildwood Retreat Center in Guerneville, CA. It's the first night and people are all arriving and getting settled into their rooms, and heading to the dining hall for our first meal together of the long weekend retreat.  I settle down to enjoy my meal when suddenly, Michael North bellows out to me from across the room that he sees a little "Toto" type dog jumping all over me. I truly thought at the time that he was jesting with me (being an old sage and all) about my Animal Wisdom work, which I was going to present over the weekend to the group. I laughed out loud,  I must admit, internally, my self-dep kicked in bit there for a while because I thought he was just making fun of me at the time. So I basically just let it go and focused into my "channeling hat" job for most of the rest of the weekend, as I had a lot of sessions to get done over the weekend.

There were a couple of other "syncs" that happened over the course of the weekend between myself and my as yet "unrecognized" daughter's concurrent, where we were brought face to face on several occasions, and she even helped find some batteries for my camera when they ran out. But I was so focused into my channeling work "hat" that nothing registered at all for me either time. She even sat right up at the very front of the group during my Animal Wisdom presentation, and I read her within animal ally for her without a glitch. Lets put it this way, I sure wasn't looking for my daughter on any kind of conscious or personality level at the time, and hadn't had much dream contact with her either for nearly a year prior. I had wondered where she was and what she was up to on the other side, but was in the process of accepting her transition as a part of life that we will all experience one day. Of course, I DID miss her very much, but was not about pulling on her energy to meet my own needs. I was more about letting her go and allowing her to move on with her own business without interference from "Mom". (Let's just say it's not easy being a pyschic's kid, and leave it at that.) 

Fast forward again to Sunday noon departure time. Just a few of us were still left in the building, most others had already begun their trek down the long, narrow, winding road off the mountain. By this time, my channeling hat was off, and I was able to just relax back into "me, myself and I" again. I suddenly caught a glimpse of this same young woman I had encountered upon several occasions over the weekend, and it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks! "I wonder if that girl is my daughter's concurrent?" .... out of the clear blue sky, just like that, in an instant. So I followed her into the gift shop where she was working on the computer, and tapped her on the shoulder, asking her if she would join me for just a moment. She said "sure" and so I decided to ask Mike North if this young woman might not be my daughter's concurrent, with her present when I asked. Mike was still sitting in the lounge area and we just happen to catch him between conversations with fellow M students, which is kind of a little minor miracle in itself. LOL. Anyway, so I asked him if this young woman might be my daughter's concurrent, and his answer was: "We've all been talking about it all weekend. Yes, we think so." 

With that response, I about dropped my drawers right there on the spot. My daughter always enjoyed shocking me, and her friends in some unexpected way, (C1E3) and boy oh boy, did this ever pull a major move with this one, let me tell ya. So I began to explain to her was a concurrent was, and pretty much cut to the chase re: my daughter's passing three years prior.  Her response? "Sounds like something I would do." ... she didn't even bat an eye. Then I asked her how she came to be working at this extremely remote retreat center out in the middle of nowhere. She explained how about a year prior she just had this very strong "calling" if you will, to move to northern California .... and from where?  KANSAS of all places! Suddenly the image of Toto jumping all over me that Mike North had seen on Friday night, at the beginning of the retreat, and the idea that she had come all the way from KANSAS, and had secured a job at this very WILDwood retreat center was just beyond "causal" comprehension. My first reply to her story was, "Well sweetie, I can tell you we're definitely NOT in Kansas anymore!"

And so began a very long process of discovery, healing, learning, adjustments, recognition, validation and big time growth for both of us. And oh, yes, this is pretty amazing too. Not only do they strongly resemble one another in so many ways and on so many levels, they both chose the same names too. My daughter's name was Liana Benning and her concurrent (or adjacent, not sure of the full concept yet) is also named Leigh Ann Brizendine. Leigh Ann Brizendine is just one year older than Liana Benning, which leads me to believe that Essence choose to come back into the time-line just one year prior to the birth of Liana, in order to better co-ordinate the timing on the "re-entry" scenario.  Leigh Ann Brizendine spent enough time with me to meet most all of the "significant" people in Liana's extended family life, and every single one of them saw and "got" the concurrent connection experience directly through this most incredible journey!

I would love to write a book about this whole experience with Leigh Ann Brizendine, from each of our perspectives, but I have no clue where to even begin. Perhaps we're writing our living story in the great "Book of Life" (aka: the Akashic Records) and that will be enough. Time will tell. 

Quite a complex story of synchronicity, but the channeling from Michael sparked the desire to share it here in response to this thread. Seems a fitting place, although it certain spans some other areas of deep "questioning" too, regarding "adjacent" lifetimes, clusters and strings. 

If you made it this far, thank you for taking time to read my post.  I don't post often, but when I do, I seem to have a lot to say ... all at once. :-) 

Warmly, Terri 

1. The first photo of Leigh Ann Brizendine (daughter's concurrent) and I was taken *right after* we learned about the concurrent connection at the first west coast gathering at Wildwood Retreat Center in 2012. Talk about shock value ... she got me good with this one! 

2. The second photo is not super clear, but it is a composite of a photo of my daughter, Liana Benning, on a candle I made for her for the Day of the Dead celebration. (She always loved the Day of the Dead, and was also a major "Dead Head" too. ;-) on the left side of the image, and a photo of her concurrent, Leigh Ann Brizendine on the right side. It's certainly clear enough to get the connection, for sure. 

Liana Benning's Memorial Video that I made for her service. Many, if not all of the Rainbow images used in this video were shot by Liana just a few weeks prior to her passing. 

178224_4312073753793_125537701_o.jpg

2016-06-22 13.26.51.jpg

409036_2905420688162_1619522890_n.jpg

601623_10202105357009181_567583535_n.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
Johanne
16 minutes ago, Terri Benning said:

I suddenly caught a glimpse of this same young woman I had encountered upon several occasions over the weekend, and it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks! "I wonder if that girl is my daughter's concurrent?" .... out of the clear blue sky, just like that, in an instant.

A beautiful true story. Thank you for sharing.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Johanne
5 hours ago, Bobby said:

(...) "if it is meant to be," are common false causations attributed to Synchronicity.

(...) "everything happens for a reason," because that is an untrue statement.

Oups ! I will be careful not using those expressions from now on :-).

For my part, coming to Michael Teaching and TLE was not just one but a cluster of synchronicity!!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Maxim [memorial profile]
8 hours ago, Bobby said:

Prayer, "leaving it up to the universe," "releasing to the universe," "if it is meant to be," are common false causations attributed to Synchronicity.

I kind of get what Michael is driving at.  As far as I'm concerned you can say these statements without being in conflict with synchronicity.  "leaving it up to the universe" can be just a way to get out of your own way so you can include a wider spectrum of reality.  Are we each not an individual and unique face of the whole universe anyway. put another way. the universe experiencing itself as a fragment.   Besides, aren't we the creators of our own meaning. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Rosario

@Terri Benning  Thanks for sharing  <3 Their eyes convey tranquility and warmth :-)

@Maxim  I agree...Seems that Priests are most prone to saying those. Priests 'greatest lesson' is Trust (in life, oneself, people, etc) , and  I sometimes say "let it be" as an acknowledgment of trust in that everything will work out somehow. Also: "Do what is within your reach, and let everything unfold".

Recently I watched the movie 2:22, which explores synchronicity, patterns and other Michael topics. Beautiful soundtrack, and the actors are eye candy ;-) Perhaps Michiel Huisman is an oldie too .

When I notice sequences of numbers I interpret them as "You are doing well, keep it up". 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Maxim [memorial profile]

@Rosario  Wink, wink.  Another piece for me is that when I looked over TLE members you showed up as a crown link.  Easy to grok you.

My approach is to perceive and express reality in as many ways as possible to bridge the apparent paradoxes.  In this case when Michael says no I'm seeing yes.  This morning I had this image come to me: when I got to the astral and felt a little closer to Michael in the causal I'd be shaking my fist up at them saying, " you know, you aren't always right" and them in response doing the equivalent of an eye roll.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 2
Rosario

@Maxim   ? Same!

"when I got to the astral and felt a little closer to Michael in the causal I'd be shaking my fist up at them saying, " you know, you aren't always right" and them in response doing the equivalent of an eye roll."

Are you tapping into the story I'm writing ?! LOL  It's about interdimensional 'travel' through meditation/concentration...all the way up to Tao, to save humanity's destiny!  ? I'm having such fun describing colorful scenes in the upper realms...fractals, etheric blueprints, and Music as our great Harmonizer :) 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Terri Benning
12 hours ago, Maxim said:

@Terri Benning  Lovely story.  Sounds like it may be ongoing.  How do their profiles compare?

Hi Mox! Thanks for your response and interest in our ongoing story. :-) 

According to JP Van Hulle's channeling of her casting placements, this "essence" is in cadre 1, entity 3, block 6 (Priest = Underlying Motivation of SALVATION), row 3 (Warrior - Global Job of SACRIFICE) and position 6 (Priest = Community Responsibility of COURAGE) fragment raw number #608 on the LOVE side of the entity. 

In terms of Personality level dynamics, the overleaves are nearly directly opposite on the same axis. All that was held in "reserve" mode and stoic attitude for Liana (on the inside), is now being expressed in full on the outside through the choice of Passion mode and Idealist attitude for Leigh Ann. Quite an interesting evolution on the 3rd old artisan theme of expression, and the repression, of such. Both of them are excellent portrait artists with a flare for capturing the *essence* of their subjects. I'll add a couple of photos of their respective work from each.

Of note here, in their artistic works, my daughter, Liana, learned to do grid portraits in 7th grade and did an excellent piece of Charlie Sheen, which hung in the principle's office for the duration of that school year. In that same artistic frame, Leigh Ann Brizendine then evolved this work through her multidimensional grid portraits of famous singers in her college years at Chico State University in California. The interplay of their co-creative explorations can be seen in their respective artworks, which is truly amazing. And Leigh Ann Brizendine has requested to complete a painting started by Liana Benning that has yet to have been completed. So yes, this artisan story is very much still a work in progress. :-) Literally! 

Liana Jane Benning  (Overleaves)

Role and Soul Age: 3rd old Artisan

Mode: Reserved

Goal: Flow

Attitude: Stoic

Centering: Emotional, Moving Part

NCF: Self-Destruction, Impatience 

Leigh Ann Brizendine (Overleaves)

Role and Soul Age: 3rd old Artisan

Mode: Observation (sliding > Passion)

Goal: Growth

Attitude: Idealist

Centering: Intellectual, Emotional part

NCF: Impatience, Stubbornness

1st Portrait of Bob Marley (whom Liana also loved) is by Leigh Ann Brizendine

2nd Portrait of Charlie Sheen is by Liana Benning when she was in 7th grade. 

Leigh Ann Brizendine now specializes in multi-layer, multi-dimensional, multi-media artwork forms. 

2644_1073909941538_5758566_n.jpg

2017-07-16 13.21.57.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Terri Benning
On 7/15/2017 at 5:30 PM, Terri Benning said:

According to Carl Jung, synchronicity is also a function of the super-conscious mind, which is what many of us refer to as the "collective consciousness", so it makes perfect sense to me that it is a function of a combination of both the higher moving center, and the higher emotional center, in what might be termed "true synchronicity." Great piece of channeling, Troy, I really enjoyed reading the transcript. There were so many synchronizations brought to bear upon my meeting up with my daughter's concurrent in 2012, following her death in 2009 ... and while it provided many answers, insights and opportunities for validation of essence for both of us, it has also served to open up even more and deeper questions in the process, as any truly "Great Mystery" will do, of course. And now I have even more questions about these clusters, strings, themes and also about "adjacent" lifetimes ... so I hope you will delve into these areas of questioning with Michael in subsequent sessions. 

One of the more humorous synchronicities that occurred through this "reunion" had to do with what I would call a "validation" theme between the two of us. Two weeks before my daughter passed, we had engaged in a conversation around our favorite versions of "Over The Rainbow" wherein we both concurred that our favorite was from the Hawaiian singer Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole. Little did I know that day that I would soon be creating a memorial tribute to my daughter's life with that same song just a few short weeks later. (I will add it at the end of this post, for reference sake.). Following her memorial service, while driving to the park where we would be gathering to celebrate her life with music, drumming, ceremony, song and eats, a double rainbow manifested over the hills just beyond the park as we were all arriving.

Fast-forward to the West Coast Gathering in 2012 at the Wildwood Retreat Center in Guerneville, CA. It's the first night and people are all arriving and getting settled into their rooms, and heading to the dining hall for our first meal together of the long weekend retreat.  I settle down to enjoy my meal when suddenly, Michael North bellows out to me from across the room that he sees a little "Toto" type dog jumping all over me. I truly thought at the time that he was jesting with me (being an old sage and all) about my Animal Wisdom work, which I was going to present over the weekend to the group. I laughed out loud,  I must admit, internally, my self-dep kicked in bit there for a while because I thought he was just making fun of me at the time. So I basically just let it go and focused into my "channeling hat" job for most of the rest of the weekend, as I had a lot of sessions to get done over the weekend.

There were a couple of other "syncs" that happened over the course of the weekend between myself and my as yet "unrecognized" daughter's concurrent, where we were brought face to face on several occasions, and she even helped find some batteries for my camera when they ran out. But I was so focused into my channeling work "hat" that nothing registered at all for me either time. She even sat right up at the very front of the group during my Animal Wisdom presentation, and I read her within animal ally for her without a glitch. Lets put it this way, I sure wasn't looking for my daughter on any kind of conscious or personality level at the time, and hadn't had much dream contact with her either for nearly a year prior. I had wondered where she was and what she was up to on the other side, but was in the process of accepting her transition as a part of life that we will all experience one day. Of course, I DID miss her very much, but was not about pulling on her energy to meet my own needs. I was more about letting her go and allowing her to move on with her own business without interference from "Mom". (Let's just say it's not easy being a pyschic's kid, and leave it at that.) 

Fast forward again to Sunday noon departure time. Just a few of us were still left in the building, most others had already begun their trek down the long, narrow, winding road off the mountain. By this time, my channeling hat was off, and I was able to just relax back into "me, myself and I" again. I suddenly caught a glimpse of this same young woman I had encountered upon several occasions over the weekend, and it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks! "I wonder if that girl is my daughter's concurrent?" .... out of the clear blue sky, just like that, in an instant. So I followed her into the gift shop where she was working on the computer, and tapped her on the shoulder, asking her if she would join me for just a moment. She said "sure" and so I decided to ask Mike North if this young woman might not be my daughter's concurrent, with her present when I asked. Mike was still sitting in the lounge area and we just happen to catch him between conversations with fellow M students, which is kind of a little minor miracle in itself. LOL. Anyway, so I asked him if this young woman might be my daughter's concurrent, and his answer was: "We've all been talking about it all weekend. Yes, we think so." 

With that response, I about dropped my drawers right there on the spot. My daughter always enjoyed shocking me, and her friends in some unexpected way, (C1E3) and boy oh boy, did this ever pull a major move with this one, let me tell ya. So I began to explain to her was a concurrent was, and pretty much cut to the chase re: my daughter's passing three years prior.  Her response? "Sounds like something I would do." ... she didn't even bat an eye. Then I asked her how she came to be working at this extremely remote retreat center out in the middle of nowhere. She explained how about a year prior she just had this very strong "calling" if you will, to move to northern California .... and from where?  KANSAS of all places! Suddenly the image of Toto jumping all over me that Mike North had seen on Friday night, at the beginning of the retreat, and the idea that she had come all the way from KANSAS, and had secured a job at this very WILDwood retreat center was just beyond "causal" comprehension. My first reply to her story was, "Well sweetie, I can tell you we're definitely NOT in Kansas anymore!"

And so began a very long process of discovery, healing, learning, adjustments, recognition, validation and big time growth for both of us. And oh, yes, this is pretty amazing too. Not only do they strongly resemble one another in so many ways and on so many levels, they both chose the same names too. My daughter's name was Liana Benning and her concurrent (or adjacent, not sure of the full concept yet) is also named Leigh Ann Brizendine. Leigh Ann Brizendine is just one year older than Liana Benning, which leads me to believe that Essence choose to come back into the time-line just one year prior to the birth of Liana, in order to better co-ordinate the timing on the "re-entry" scenario.  Leigh Ann Brizendine spent enough time with me to meet most all of the "significant" people in Liana's extended family life, and every single one of them saw and "got" the concurrent connection experience directly through this most incredible journey!

I would love to write a book about this whole experience with Leigh Ann Brizendine, from each of our perspectives, but I have no clue where to even begin. Perhaps we're writing our living story in the great "Book of Life" (aka: the Akashic Records) and that will be enough. Time will tell. 

Quite a complex story of synchronicity, but the channeling from Michael sparked the desire to share it here in response to this thread. Seems a fitting place, although it certain spans some other areas of deep "questioning" too, regarding "adjacent" lifetimes, clusters and strings. 

If you made it this far, thank you for taking time to read my post.  I don't post often, but when I do, I seem to have a lot to say ... all at once. :-) 

Warmly, Terri 

1. The first photo of Leigh Ann Brizendine (daughter's concurrent) and I was taken *right after* we learned about the concurrent connection at the first west coast gathering at Wildwood Retreat Center in 2012. Talk about shock value ... she got me good with this one! 

2. The second photo is not super clear, but it is a composite of a photo of my daughter, Liana Benning, on a candle I made for her for the Day of the Dead celebration. (She always loved the Day of the Dead, and was also a major "Dead Head" too. ;-) on the left side of the image, and a photo of her concurrent, Leigh Ann Brizendine on the right side. It's certainly clear enough to get the connection, for sure. 

Liana Benning's Memorial Video that I made for her service. Many, if not all of the Rainbow images used in this video were shot by Liana just a few weeks prior to her passing. 

178224_4312073753793_125537701_o.jpg

2016-06-22 13.26.51.jpg

409036_2905420688162_1619522890_n.jpg

601623_10202105357009181_567583535_n.jpg

Terri wrote: According to Carl Jung, synchronicity is also a function of the super-conscious mind, which is what many of us refer to as the "collective consciousness", so it makes perfect sense to me that it is a function of a combination of both the higher moving center, and the higher emotional center, in what might be termed "true synchronicity." Great piece of channeling, Troy, I really enjoyed reading the transcript.

Speaking of synchronicity, a good friend of mine, Robin Rather, just posted this article to her FB page today. Gotta love it. :-) 

The Scarab and the Fox: How Jung Navigated by Synchronicity

http://mossdreams.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-scarab-and-fox-how-jung-navigated.html?spref=fb

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Maxim [memorial profile]

@Terri Benning  I just saw your last two posts--way too many posts here for me to keep up.

I would have to imagine that you and the essence of Liana/Leigh Ann have some history.  Mainly I've heard the idea of meeting your concurrent can be a disconcerting experience, but you as a third party meeting the two of them must have been so sweet.  I'm still WOWed by the very idea of it.  It must have opened up many circuits.  Similar encounters of concurrents would certainly do a lot not only for validation but verification of these ideas.  The profiles check out.

Re: Jung.  Fascinnating character.  Must be an old priest.  I once saw a movie that is now on youtube, Matter of Heart, about him.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, it took a while before I found a topic about synchronicity. Nice review from Michael. Personally, I've experienced so much synchronicity in my adult life that it is almost ridiculous. I learnt quite soon to consider it as guidance. Sometimes "coincidences" warned me about somebody and sometimes they put me in bizarre situations or just try to show me signs.

I just want to share a series of quite recent synchronicities of my life:

Several years ago I had a series of dreams, which made me think of a new therapy for addictions. I won't go to details, but it's actually an invention. I did a lot of homework and research to figure out if my approach could work and if somebody else has already tried this. Nope. Soon I realized that I can't do this alone. At that point, I had no team and my idea didn't go anywhere.

Then a colleague of mine called and asked if I know anything about addictions. Her husband was in rehab for compulsive gambling and she got interested in addiction-research. Well, BINGO, she found the right person to her side. She had already called a bunch of people who could help in this area and so we finally had a team. We worked on on several ideas, my original idea among them. Unfortunally, we didn't get funds for our research, so we didn't know what to do next.

Then I got an advertisement through email that there is a new society for inventors in our area. It was meant for private persons who do not operate through big companies. Well, I was such a person. I went to a meeting where the guys who had started this society and it turned out that there were two of them and the other one was my first love back from the 1980's. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to join the society, but my ex asked about my invention and wanted me in. It also turned out, after a social gathering, that the society is full of my acquaintances, who had suddenly got some innovative ideas. I even found an other ex from the club - he was the one, who actually got me interest in addictions in the first place. He used to be a compulsive gambler. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • 3 months later...
KurtisM

Earlier today, my friend accidentally called my friend group's group chat through snapchat. I never knew snapchat had a voice let alone group voice feature.

So I went on it wondering what was happening. I was completely clueless who called at first and didn't realize they already hung up, so I myself accidentally called back on the chat two times.

All without knowing.

Eventually my friend picked up & asked me why I called- which confused me because I thought someone else did. She said she accidentally called while on break at work & hung up, then said I called back twice. So lol wut.

Anyways we ended up chatting a bit on her break, then another friend came in who just happened to have gotten home from work- so we all made some loose plans for the future to meet up around halloween.

I haven't talked with these friends for a long time now, since we've all been so busy- and thus this all came out of the blue.

I finished chatting with them after a few minutes of catching up & thought it was a weird coincidence. Then I remembered the Ms did a session on synchronicity vs coincidence. I wasn't going to look at it again, but I logged onto TLE and checked the "who's online" page as I usually do. Turned out someone was on the Synchronicity page! So I came here lol.

I had a few small synchronicities earlier today as well, but I don't remember them anymore. I think I will dig into my past and go synchronicity hunting to find some cool threads of experience.

One I remembered was the complete accident in finding TLE.

• LIKE/LOVE 4