Sentient Structure - what is CONTINGENT?

PPLD
Go to solution Solved by Troy,

Question

PPLD

Guys, referring to the structure provided in these two transcripts, I have a question about Contingent.

CADRES & ENTITIES 101  mentions “Contingent: 7000 Cadres

Contingent is however not included in the description provided in this transcript: BASIC SENTIENT STRUCTURE

Why?

Is it because Michael has confirmed it is not applicable at all, or is applicable in a different way of describing the structure, or it simply is a side grouping of sorts?

Regarding the amount of fragments a Contingent comprises, it would be approximate to four Arrangements (counting with 1000 fragments/Entity as a starting point).

1 Contingent (c.a. 49 000 000) / 1 Arrangement (c.a. 12 096 000) = 4,05 Arrangements

Otherwise Contingent does not fit the ‘7 of’ or ‘12 of’ groupings (except being 7x1000 Cadres and consequetnly 7x7000 Entities).

All input welcome! Merci... ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

4 answers to this question

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
  • Solution
Troy

From what I understand, a Contingent is relative to an actual population, not a part of the infrastructure of Sentience. A Contingent is about 1% of any given Sentient population, so that equation can change depending on what 1% of that number is. When I wrote the article that included Contingent, I had not yet asked for a full breakdown of the infrastructure. I was just beginning to understand it. That first article was more to address the confusion that Shepherd's personal system was causing.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • ARTISAN
Janet

That's probably a question for Michael.

'Contingent' may have been incorrectly channeled, or it may be a term that overlays the other terms. The second article (Basic Sentient Structure) is actually an excerpt from Michael Speaks: May 2005, and the full transcript provides a little more information. 

As for overlaying another term, we know that can happen because of my sessions with Michael to discuss sentient organization beyond humans: PODS

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
PPLD
6 minutes ago, Janet said:

he second article (Basic Sentient Structure) is actually an excerpt from Michael Speaks: May 2005, and the full transcript provides a little more information. 

As for overlaying another term, we know that can happen because of my sessions with Michael to discuss sentient organization beyond humans: PODS

Yup, I read the full transcript and still didn't find any mention of Contingent.

Have to read your POD session again. Thanks for the reminder!

Will ask Michael about the Contingent next time we speak, because now - I can't stop thinking about it ?

• LIKE/LOVE 1
PPLD
1 hour ago, Troy said:

From what I understand, a Contingent is relative to an actual population, not a part of the infrastructure of Sentience. A Contingent is about 1% of any given Sentient population, so that equation can change depending on what 1% of that number is.

I understand. Makes sense. The 7000 Cadres vs 1% of population was too Michaelish in its precision to not be applicable, but I was trying to apply it within wrong context.

Thank you!