Christian

The Last Question as read by the author  Isaac Asimov

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
2 hours ago, Troy said:

MEntity: Did the Sage want to speak?

? Hilarious!

Great session! Thanks for the transcript!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Sam K

So, if I'm reading the segment about politics/the IS correctly... we're doing well, right?  It seems to me like he's saying the signs are pointing more towards progress than setback at this point.  If so, I'm certainly happy to hear it!  Things could change again in the interim, of course, but at least things aren't looking as dire as they were in November.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Crystal

Great transcript! I feel like I've learned a lot by reading it. Thanks, Michaels, Troy, and participants! 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

DianeHB

MEntity: Kings tend to do this, especially older Kings who have had to comply to positions in life that do not cater to the positions that used to be available to us as Kings. And when the King decides that it is time to step up or to move oneself into a position of greater control over the life, they tend to do a great step backward as a way to say, “Oh, Yes. That greater control is what I wanted.” And then they go for it.

OMG, that's exactly where I am right now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Juni

"MEntity: You can choose the vehicle, but you determine what time you arrive.

Group Response: Ooooooo."

This is too hilarious.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby
11 hours ago, Sam K said:

Things could change again in the interim, of course, but at least things aren't looking as dire as they were in November.

Keep clicking your heels, Dorothy, and we might just escape the necessity for intervention after all  :haha:

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NickG
18 hours ago, Troy said:

Cyprus: OK, so we went around but we probably don’t have a huge amount of time left. So, do we want to do our--

MEntity: This is not water.

[Laughter]

Cyprus: No, that is gin. Do you need water? Would you like the coconut water?

MEntity: We are fine.

I laughed so hard reading this. I don't know why it's so funny but every time I start reading this I start snickering and snorting ?

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 4

Bobby

I wonder what is behind all of "The Voids" taking place simultaneously for those mentioned?  Michael even mentioned this for me in last year's QRQP.  And based upon what they said there, I would assume that 2017 is also starting a new Life Plan cycle for myself.   Something I will be following up on soon!  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NickG
Just now, Bobby said:

I wonder what is behind all of "The Voids" taking place simultaneously for those mentioned?  Michael even mentioned this for me in last year's QRQP.  And based upon what they said there, I would assume that 2017 is also starting a new Life Plan cycle for myself.   Something I will be following up on soon!  :)

It could be because 2020 is such a pivotal year. A lot of people will probably start new plans that contribute to themselves but also somehow ties with the breakdown or breakthrough.  

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Rosario

Great questions. 

I suspect I'm on my 1st or 2nd year after a Void. 2015 was for me about internal work, self-love and recalibration...of which I emerged with more clarity and peace even in difficult moments.  Also, my Life Path # is 6=, Healing/Harmony/Peace ✨, and this year is 1= Initiations/Beginnings. It fits...I've been testing new directions and nurturing my abilities (writing, counseling, communication -- the uni experience has helped with this)

In retrospective, is so interesting to see how my patterns have unfold..."la la how the life goes on" :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
20 hours ago, Troy said:

MEntity: If there were only one arcing Life Plan it would be very difficult for Essence to ever get anything done because a Personality is fairly rogue in its choice-making process as it learns and as it remembers. And Essence can never count on a Personality to do as it was expected to do. We remember.

This made me laugh out loud. It reminded me of this video commercial - cowboys herding cats

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 5

Uma
On 7/20/2017 at 7:12 PM, Troy said:

Kerrin: A general question? You know I have to bring in politics. I can’t control myself. My question is now that we have Donald Trump and we have a Republican administration, and things are getting ugly, what are the probabilities that it’ll implode? That Donald Trump will get impeached? That people in America will start to wake up to what’s going on, and how much longer?

MEntity: Of course, we cannot predict, especially with so many involved in the process of what is to come. But we can see the patterns, and there are more patterns moving in the direction of an awakening, or at least a revelation, that is a point of no return. And what we mean by this is that the country, or the consciousness that is participating in the country, are at a point where they will either be set back for another 100 to 1,000 years--

Multiple Responses: Oh my god! Wow! Ugh!!

MEntity: And your reaction [Laughter] is fairly accurate to the percentage that is interested in that, which is very small, relatively speaking, but very strong. Or you will accelerate in a way that finds those who are resisting progress to be included. And that is the most difficult, key element at this moment for how to move forward in a way that is a point of no return toward more Mature soul and peaceful paths: how to include those who are terrified of that.

MEntity: One of the only ways to do so is to drag them, so to speak, into that paradigm because they will adapt. But that choice to “drag” them into it would have to be made in a way that stopped being concerned about the reactions or the fears or the courtesy, the retaliations, and so forth.

MEntity: There are only two years left, that we can see, based on the patterns in place now that can sustain this before a major setback or a major leap occurs. We think this is tied to the greater shift in patterns coming together for 2020, where the Infinite Soul manifestations are becoming more and more likely to occur for an intervention. And so, in the next two years, if this is not tied up in some way that is beneficial to all involved even to those who resisted, then there will likely be intervention.

MEntity: So, in short, we can say that in the next two years it is likely that something will change. It will not be something that must be endured much longer.

I'm glad I found this (while looking for something else) as it relates to what I asked Michael in

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby

We think this is tied to the greater shift in patterns coming together for 2020, where the Infinite Soul manifestations are becoming more and more likely to occur for an intervention.

I thought that an interesting choice of words.  Normally with the arrival of an IS, I thought it was simply a "manifestation" but this went so far as to refer to it an "intervention."  An intevention sounds much more involved than a mere manifestation... such as what we've encountered in the past with alien IS's.  I'll have to see if I can find what I think I'm referring to here unless someone else finds it first.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

michael_k

@Bobby If the IS is an intervention and not just a mere manifestation, it lines up with an idea someone else had here that they would do more this time than what Jesus did. Sometimes IS manifestations don't seem to do much at all during the 30 days - didn't Buddha just meditate under a tree and come up with the Four Noble Truths during that time? Doesn't sound very exciting. ?

IS Intervention and the notion of dragging everyone into a new truth/paradigm also aligns with what I was thinking about the IS, that they may not necessarily be as friendly and agreeable as some seem to believe they will be. They may get mad if it is necessary to get a point across. The big question then is, what will they get angry at and how fussy will they be? Will there be a specific thing they will urge us to do or go along with or just a general concept to follow?

One thing I'm really hoping is that the IS intervention doesn't circle too much around the US election or place too much importance on it. I think the world and our reality within it is about what we can do ourselves, and that amounts to a lot more than who we vote on leadership. The last thing I want to see is an IS appear thirty days from the US election, looming over the sky with thunderbolts surrounding, announcing that we must support Oprah Winfrey's presidency over a second term for Donald Trump or face rapture for our entire species. Nothing against Oprah, but anything like that occurring and you'll see me hobbling towards the beach growing flippers as I decide to leave the crazy human design behind and join the Cetaceans. ?

Jokes aside, but I think one of the problems we have is putting way too much importance on a single country's leadership as a collective humanity and if we could curb this habit we would probably have more energy to focus on our own endeavours and progress at a faster pace by doing so. It might not be the best received opinion here in light of recent events but it is nonetheless my two cents.

• LIKE/LOVE 1