Troy

SEPTEMBER 2017 COMMUNITY CHALLENGE: ME, RIGHT NOW

Troy

SEPTEMBER 2017 COMMUNITY CHALLENGE

ME, RIGHT NOW

One of the community favorites returns!

RULES: Whatever you are doing at the moment, snap a photo and upload to this thread with a caption. That's it! With the TLE Great Gathering coming up this month, it's a great time to invite an intimate moment of recognition and familiarity. Be funny, be silly, be vulnerable, be mysterious... all with an image upload will be in the drawing for September!

WINNER: All participants with an image of themselves uploaded will be entered into the monthly random drawing for a free 30-minute session!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Sky Goldy

Hi hi, very difficult for a technologically challenged  lunar , but  I thought  it's not polite to hang around here for so long without showing my face.so here is me on a very hot Friday afternoon reading your comments.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

PPLD
1 hour ago, Sky Goldy said:

Hi hi, very difficult for a technologically challenged  lunar , but  I thought  it's not polite to hang around here for so long without showing my face.so here is me on a very hot Friday afternoon reading your comments.

It is wonderful to have a face to the Person!

Hello there Sky Goldy! ? ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Guest Matt

I am just hanging out by the computer trying to make my eyes focus.  They feel droopy and dry.  

Photo on 9-1-17 at 2.09 PM #2.jpg

Stickyflames
25 minutes ago, Connor said:

4:45pm EST

1st September, 2017

Just got home from work in Old City, a 20-minute bike ride away. Today I gave three tours to groups of people interested in learning why Philly is famous for things that don't involve those damn cheesesteaks. The lil' guy sharing the photo with me is Milo, who is currently being fostered by my friend/roommate. Milo is awesome, but he can be a little shit when he gets hyper and wants nothing more than to chew my ankles to mush. I don't really stand a chance - I'm just one Essence, and Milo is an Entity's worth. But I forgive him - after all, he's hard at work developing his Emotional Center and learning how to pounce.

20170901_164135.jpg

Haha oh man, you really need to meet Marius. Fellow actor,fellow c1e2 . I always do a double take with both of you. Which is which is which

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Stickyflames
1 minute ago, Kasia said:

Finishing up some errands before heading to the gym, and to pick up a gift for my nephew's birthday party this weekend. 2764.png  to all you beautiful faces!! 

IMG_1331.JPG

Teacher...you are so beautiful teacher...do you have social media?

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1

AnnaD

Maureen, ignore me if I am wrong, but, are you also in your dressing gown? If so, dressing gown winding down solidarity to you!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maureen
9 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

Maureen, ignore me if I am wrong, but, are you also in your dressing gown? If so, dressing gown winding down solidarity to you!

Yes, @AnnaD!!  High Five!!!  I don't have a name for mine, though. I think it's cool that you do.  :jumping:

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 2