Troy

SEPTEMBER 2017 COMMUNITY CHALLENGE: ME, RIGHT NOW

Ingun
39 minutes ago, Rosario said:

Yes, I experienced Essence Recognition with  'The Gate' music video. My first  impression was: "I want to contemplate you, take care of you" .  Also, your post prompted me to watch a few of her interviews.  I found endearing her mannerisms and little quirks.  We have reverse role and casting and it's  interesting to see the dynamics. I have to admit, a part of me wants to be 'related' to this amazing soul! .... Like being Muses for each other, Chakric Links or something ;-) 

Maybe I too should see some interviews of her ? because I never have so far, only a few music videos.

And yes I''m sure she is a Muse for many people. I wish I knew the Raw# of both of you ?but I hope we will find out more one day ??

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Rosario

@Ingun My raw# in C2E7 is 653.  Global Job: Survival.  Community Job: Fertility. Michael said :

MEntity: Though this mapping of Positions is arbitrary, we can say that SURVIVAL refers to your position that your Essence would take in tasks that benefit your Energy Ring. In this case, it would be to help any fragment to endure and access life force in the most literal and the most figurative of terms.

MEntity: FERTILITY refers to what benefit you might bring from your position relative to your Cadre, and in this case, your Essence helps to bring about the conditions necessary for growth, for birth, for life.

MEntity: These Position descriptions are not always so obvious because they are on levels of Essence for the benefit of Essences, so the patterns can be quite long-term or in great arcs.

Take a deep breath and relax... These are the interviews I've been watching...  TV set exploration   Why are you creative     With Charlie Rose   And here, she answers questions from internet users.

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

I'm a little late in drawing for the September Community Challenge winner, so bear with me! I will announce when I do the drawing!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Rosario

Bumping because you are gorgeous human beings, and I love you :') 💜🌟

(we need a 2019 version 😄 )

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 4