2017 OFFICIAL [final] MENU

Troy

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

OFFICIAL [final] MENU FOR TLEGG 2017

BREAKFASTS: Remember, no breakfast is served. Please coordinate with roommates for your own breakfast needs. There will be a grocery run each evening, so you can get your supplies locally. Please keep breakfasts simple as kitchen use is limited. You must clean up after yourselves at breakfast. Coffee, tea, creamers, and sweeteners will be provided. 

FRIDAY DINNER

Pasta with Creamy Butternut Squash Sauce  (vegan parmesan on side)

Romaine "Seasar" Salad & Roasted Chickpeas

Garlic Bread  

Dessert-  tbd

SATURDAY LUNCH

Corn Chowder   

Sour dough bread w/guacamole spread & toppings ( sprouts, red onion, cilantro, scallions)

Spinach Salad w/citrus, fennel & toasted walnuts

SATURDAY DINNER

Tex-Mex Quinoa & Black bean Stuffed Peppers  - vegan sour cream/ hot sauce

Roasted Garlicky Broccoli

Seasonal Salad Bowl w/Lime/Chipotle Dressing

Dessert: tbd

SUNDAY LUNCH

Garden Vegetable Lentil Soup w/herb pesto

Sunflower seed spread w/crackers & bread  

Autumn Kale Salad

SUNDAY DINNER

Tamale Casserole w/toppings  peppers & onions sauté, hot sauce, Daiya cheese, cilantro, scallions

Long Grain Brown Rice

Braised Greens w/mushrooms & garlic

Dessert:  Apple Crisp w/coconut whipped cream

MONDAY LUNCH

Potato Leek Soup  w/toppings-  “Daiya”, chives, “portabella bacon bits”

Assorted Wraps-  Cannellini/Avocado Spread w/spinach, veggies and tomato   & Pesto mayo w/roasted  vegetables and arugula

Tossed Salad w/vinaigrette

MONDAY DINNER

- Sunflower Veggie Burgers w/ rolls & toppings- mayo, ketchup, lettuce, Daiya cheese, pickles, avocado

Crunchy Vegetable Cabbage Slaw

Garlic-Rosemary roasted vegetables

Dessert: tbd

LUNCHES ARE AT 1pm

DINNERS ARE AT 6pm

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Troy Last year there were a couple of requests directly to the chef, I believe, to have a portion of the salad set aside before the dressing was added. I really appreciated that since I am one who enjoys their salad without dressing. I was wondering if that would be a possibility again this year?

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
1 hour ago, MichaelE said:

@Troy Last year there were a couple of requests directly to the chef, I believe, to have a portion of the salad set aside before the dressing was added. I really appreciated that since I am one who enjoys their salad without dressing. I was wondering if that would be a possibility again this year?

You got it!