Ingun

GRATITUDE

Ingun

Quote link

Embracing and accepting where you are with yourself, with your body, with your life, and with your relationships is not a conclusive embrace, but a kind return to your own terms, an ownership of your own choices, and an encouragement of trust for yourself. As you embrace what IS your life, it becomes easier and more delightful to aim toward your ideals because then you have a stability, a healthy pace, and you are able to extract what it is that is serving you in your current patterns. This, then, is Gratitude, the antidote to complaining, unnecessary suffering, and a most powerful tool for returning you to the driver’s seat of your life, so to speak.

Gratitude is an active process of regaining your wits, your footing, and your presence by embracing what you normally take for granted, judge, or dismiss, which frees up a tremendous amount of energy that could be used for creating more to your liking.

Link

To help simplify the aim away from cancer and toward a true fulfillment of Expansion is to aim toward True Prosperity and Gratitude.
True Prosperity is a management of resources in a way that does not dismiss them simply because you could have more or that you need more.
Gratitude is the means by which one sustains fuel for enthusiasm and effort.
For the older soul, Expansion is the Need to BE HERE. It is that simple.

Link

Nostalgia is an Emotional Intelligence that can extract the most meaningful and core values from any event, person, or time period.

Nostalgia is not sentimental.

Sentimentality is attachment. Nostalgia is gratitude.

Nostalgia is appreciation.

Link

GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION ARE FUELS FOR ENTHUSIASM AND KINDNESS, and these build the greatest bridges between life and death.

Expressing and acknowledging all that you appreciate and for which you are grateful helps to fuel your enthusiasm and helps to increase the radius of your kindness.

This cannot be stressed enough.

Link:

[MEntity] The Server using Power that is regenerative and from within will tend to have Nuture show up as GRATITUDE.

[MEntity] This is an acknowledgment of the collected gifts, rewards, and meaning of the life, rather than a distraction with the promises and anticipations for other rewards, meaning, and gifts.

[MEntity] This Power of Nurture as Gratitude is a feeding of the roots as a means to help sustain the leaves, if you will, rather than a constant distraction with only the strife toward sunlight.

I had only links to old TLE sites to these:

It is almost always of benefit to share what one is thinking and feeling when gratitude, intimacy, and resonance are involved.

Appreciation is active gratitude. It is not just a realization that one is grateful, but an effort to see and find what one has gratitude for.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 5

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

Thank you for this reminder, Ingun.  I have been much more consciously grateful this year, and it is such a fuel for enthusiasm and kindness.  It really does shift the perceptions and perspectives...and into the positive poles.  It will be a life-long practice for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD

I love ALL of it so much Ingun! Thank you!

And it is such a beautiful reminder of this fantastic energy that gratitude is.

This quote has always been special to me, because feelings of nostalgia have been a consistent part of my internal life. The difference between nostalgia and sentimentality was on my mind many, many times, because sentimentality I have always considered a rather negative feeling, or a feeling that the False Personality is prone to and also rather out of character for myself.

I found Michael's differentiation very helpful and clarifying. Together with the understanding of our Sirian history and my Essence's memory of these ancient times, everything fell in place.

So once more, just for the profound Beauty and Truth of it:

Nostalgia is an Emotional Intelligence that can extract the most meaningful and core values from any event, person, or time period.

Nostalgia is not sentimental.

Sentimentality is attachment. Nostalgia is gratitude.

Nostalgia is appreciation.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

petra

@Ingun  I found this "pearl" in the Mystery Links, and want to Thank You again with great Gratitude!!!

ME:" For the older Soul, Expansion is the Need to Be Here. It is that simple."

• THANK YOU! 1

Ingun
12 hours ago, petra said:

@Ingun  I found this "pearl" in the Mystery Links, and want to Thank You again with great Gratitude!!!

ME:" For the older Soul, Expansion is the Need to Be Here. It is that simple."

Yes it's so beautiful. Thank you Petra.

• LIKE/LOVE 1