Troy

Energy Report: OCTOBER 2017

Sam K

The idea of CF being emphasized for a segment of the year has always seemed odd to me.  It's always given me the (probably incorrect) impression that energetically, nothing positive can come in the last three months of the year, which seems ridiculous.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 4

KurtisM

My Essence told me that while my September was rather slow and subtle- October will be about lots of surprises, shock, tougher choices and creativity.

The overall feeling was "Get Ready"- but it was stated this could lead to greater panic or greater celebration.

I basically have two overarching choices ahead of me:

-75% of me wants to enroll in university for Q1 2018.

-25% of me wants to stay at home in my current lifestyle.

They say that my former choice would lead to a drastic surge in agreements but a tougher 2018.

I imagine that would be about tuition and homework on top of getting a new job & making personal choices about funneling my creativity into more tangible projects.

---

And the latter choice is on a course to enroll into more ectracuriccular clubs, communities and activities as a wave of sharing, but a more self-paced 2018.

But it would create some tension in family & over how to fulfill my creative aspirations.

This year has been a vital one for me to come to terms with where I keep myself in delusion, and where I use creativity.

So I'm going to have to make a decision soon and deal with the effects.

Either way, it seems like my lifestyle is going to change again. Which is scary.

I wonder what my 2017 platform has been. Enlightenment?

Abyways I'm with what Juni said. It's strange there's no description for the nexus.

This report seems much shorter and more piercing than helpful. But a part of me is ready for the changes anyway, and a smaller part of me is scared.

I also wonder if the big one will hit the pacific coast soon. It feels very feasible.

The thought entered my mind when the news brought it up recently with all the quakes- which reminded me of the June 2015 energy report and ask m that stated the big one already hit in another parallel.

Makes me wonder how/what that version of me is doing.

Anyways, I will take what is said here to heart & "Nurture my Calm".

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

John Roth
2 hours ago, Sam K said:

The idea of CF being emphasized for a segment of the year has always seemed odd to me.  It's always given me the (probably incorrect) impression that energetically, nothing positive can come in the last three months of the year, which seems ridiculous.

It's always seemed a bit weird to me as well. So if we look at the axes, using Attitude (Philosophy) as Inspiration, Mode as Action (well, kind of obvious) and Goal as Expression, then Assimilation is left. I'm not sure about how one lines the Chief Feature up as Assimilation, but that fourth quarter does look like "line them up and see what you've got."

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy
10 hours ago, Sam K said:

All of the Overleaves are in effect all year. The reason they get emphasized in different seasons is related to how modern culture tends to move collectively through those seasons. We start off the year as a fresh start with resolutions and ambition so the Goal is emphasized, and then we end the year looking back and assessing our progress, and now a new year is heading toward us, so this can bring up a lot of our personal fears and concerns about how well we are fulfilling our intentions and living our lives, so the Chief Features are emphasized. It's not that the end of a year is cursed. The Energy Report just reflects how we tend to process experiences within the timeframe of a year. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 5

Troy
7 hours ago, John Roth said:

It's always seemed a bit weird to me as well. So if we look at the axes, using Attitude (Philosophy) as Inspiration, Mode as Action (well, kind of obvious) and Goal as Expression, then Assimilation is left. I'm not sure about how one lines the Chief Feature up as Assimilation, but that fourth quarter does look like "line them up and see what you've got."

The Assimilation element is related to the Centering because that's how we will tend to collectively process experiences of the year. The "season" of Chief Features is a season of assimilation using the Centering, and this defaults to only an emphasis on Centering if we have no big issues to deal with.

EXCERPT FROM 2012 [edited with details]:

WHAT IS AN ENERGY REPORT and "OVERLEAVES FOR THE YEAR?"

Though energies shift, change, and adapt all year, there is a general wave of energy that can be said to affect a calendar year.

Our Overleaves system can be used to describe any collection of energies, ranging from the dynamics of the actual Personality to the general “mood” of a room, society, fictional character, theme of groups, or a planet’s general atmosphere of consciousness. In addition to this, when a block of time is selected, that time frame can be translated into a description of energies based on what we perceive as the momentum of events, consciousness, and choices that will potentially contribute to that period of time.

The Overleaves for a year is our interpretation of a section of an unending momentum and pattern of events, consciousness, and choices. The more one participates in “the world,” the more likely these energies will be of concern. One’s lack of participation does not exempt one from the world or local energies, any more than staying inside can make a rainstorm go away. The rainstorm outside can have just as meaningful an effect on one inside as on one who is outside, depending on personal interpretations and experiences of that rainstorm, but there is a distinct difference between those experiencing a rainstorm inside or outside.

The very basic energy or basic context of a year can be described in two Overleaves: the Role and the Center. These two basic energies are those that may contribute to your year feeling "comfortable" or "challenged" during the year unfolding, depending on your own Overleaves and your method of participation in "the world." These two energies are most obvious in the first three months of a year, but their effects will remain steady throughout the year.

It can be said that all of the Overleaves we use to describe the year are in effect all year, but the particular frames of time described below are the "seasonal" emphasis of those particular Overleaf qualities.

General “Seasonal” Energy emphasis:

The ENTIRE YEAR is based within the energies described by the ROLE and CENTERING (assimilation).

January through March implements and emphasizes the GOAL (action - starting off with resolve and commitment to a fresh start and new goals).

April through June implements and emphasizes the MODE (inspiration - opening to support and networking related to goals).

July through September implements and emphasizes the ATTITUDE (expression - exchanging ideas and dealing with conflict around differing goals).

October through December implements and emphasizes the CHIEF FEATURE (assimilation - finally looking back at the year, and looking ahead at the next; dealing with any fears and wounding from the year, and dealing with preparations for a new cycle to come)

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 4

Bobby
6 hours ago, Troy said:

... and then we end the year looking back and assessing our progress, and now a new year is heading toward us, so this can bring up a lot of our personal fears and concerns...

So basically, by the end of the year, 4th quarter, we have lost our collective minds  :D

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 8

Christian
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

So basically, by the end of the year, 4th quarter, we have lost our collective minds  :D

Many would say we already have. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 3
  • SAD 1

Christian
18 hours ago, Troy said:

Greed and Self-Destruction are on the same axis. Both are about an extreme emphasis and distraction with who deserves what. Self-Destruction is about destroying the self because one does not “deserve” to have enough, and Greed is about destroying others who do not “deserve” to have more than you.

so in other words,  US politics at it's finest. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 4
  • SAD 1

Sarah

The fact that we've got an "aggression spike" followed by a divergence nexus with "unknown effects" makes me really nervous. Are Kim and Trump finally going to go at it (and take out a few million of us while they're at it)?

On a (sort of) related note, has there ever been any channelling on choosing parallels? Every time there's a divergence nexus, presumably there's a split and then there's another one of us out there somewhere (as long as we survive whatever caused the divergence). How is it determined which focus is where? I'm guessing that both parallels think they're the "real" one, but how is it determined which one is the continued focus? Does that make sense? Like if something happened that resulted in a split where there was war in one parallel but not the other, where would your focus (as the person observing the event that caused the split) be drawn? And is there a way to control that?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM
46 minutes ago, Sarah said:

The fact that we've got an "aggression spike" followed by a divergence nexus with "unknown effects" makes me really nervous. Are Kim and Trump finally going to go at it (and take out a few million of us while they're at it)?

On a (sort of) related note, has there ever been any channelling on choosing parallels? Every time there's a divergence nexus, presumably there's a split and then there's another one of us out there somewhere (as long as we survive whatever caused the divergence). How is it determined which focus is where? I'm guessing that both parallels think they're the "real" one, but how is it determined which one is the continued focus? Does that make sense? Like if something happened that resulted in a split where there was war in one parallel but not the other, where would your focus (as the person observing the event that caused the split) be drawn? And is there a way to control that?

I don't know why I thought of Kim Kardashian, not Kim Jong Un when I read your comment- but it made me laugh XD

As for parallels, when realities split they magnetize what parts of oneself created choices to facilitate that reality.
If we're heading for another war, it means our thoughts, emotions and choices/actions are in line with what we believe to result from that reality. For instance, we are in a reality where we all chose we wanted our transition into the Mature Paradigm to be more rapid, even if it meant more intensity, urgency and immediacy.
So that's what we are creating, collectively (not just individually). This does not mean we are creating everything that happens, and/or wish death upon ourselves- it means that there are enough people/consciousness wishing/making decisions for this reality ALONGSIDE US to create it as a basis for our present and future thoughts, emotions and choices/actions.
If we do not want this reality, then the only way to change it is to be less passive about the world we're in, and more active about our range of/capacity for/power of choice and work towards adding/contributing new inspirations, expressions and actions to the world.

In short- both realities are real, objectively and subjectively, individually and collectively- divergences only happen when the momentum of one's feelings+decisions reach a breaking point and a pivotal choice is made on a personal, communal or global level to move in one direction or another based on where one's mind is focused.
Check out "The 9 Realities" transcript here for more on how this happens.

---
You can't control what happens in the world, or what reality you show up in- because:
1. You only control you, and not everything in the world is about you- it's about everyone.
2. You've already made & you're already making decisions that lead to pivotal choices every day and that's where you'd need to focus yourself on if you want to create/converge into another reality.
Divergences are not about making the "right" choice, they're about what your decisions have been contributing.

Also, the Library has a great archive of stuff on Parallels, check it out!
http://our.truthloveenergy.com/articles.html/library/cosmology/parallels-and-probabilities/

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 4

Sarah
5 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I don't know why I thought of Kim Kardashian, not Kim Jong Un when I read your comment- but it made me laugh XD

LOL... If only! (Although, Trump getting into a Twitter war with a Kardashian would probably be just plain annoying, especially since it would dominate the mainstream media for weeks.) ?

You've already made & you're already making decisions that lead to pivotal choices every day and that's where you'd need to focus yourself on if you want to create/converge into another reality.

I understand this on a small scale, but when my choices would have zero effect on a situation like this, I'm not sure what exactly I'm supposed to focus on.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM
36 minutes ago, Sarah said:

LOL... If only! (Although, Trump getting into a Twitter war with a Kardashian would probably be just plain annoying, especially since it would dominate the mainstream media for weeks.) 1f61d.png

I understand this on a small scale, but when my choices would have zero effect on a situation like this, I'm not sure what exactly I'm supposed to focus on.

XD Omg the media would be on fire!

By my words, I mean the best we can do isn't about trying to reach the top of the action and implement changes top-down upon everyone- but making changes that lead to greater changes more in line with our values from the bottom-up.

I think our choices boil down to two primary things:
1. Let our contribution toward a "better world" be through our awareness that what we decide to support and share within the world over and over, again and again- makes up the larger patterns we're a part of.
Basically our choice to say/do/respond this way or that with awareness is what matters. We move as best we can from reactionary defense to responsive choice. We let fear inform us not define/control us.  We choose how to learn & learn how to choose as we go.
And if we have a larger commitment/cause, we have resources here for how to move through+implement those too.
---
2. I read before that Old Souls can hold themselves as a space/presence for helping others remember.
Basically, if we learn how to include and love others even when they don't- then when others do awaken to their greater capacity for choice, we're there for them as a beacon of insight/context.

But until then we can still hold those ideals and love for their innocence beyond any detrimental effects they may have been contributing.

In retrospect, the former choice is all about ACTIVE LOVE. While the latter choice is about PASSIVE LOVE.
I don't remember the session that differentiated these two, but I do remember there is one that was posted recently.

Active Love is about doing something to create greater love in the world. Passive Love is about being something to invite greater love in the world.
Those are our choices. I find it's always more effective to ultimately focus on what we can do than what we can't. We sure as hell can't control Trump or Kim or Natural Disasters directly, but we can change things where we are.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Connor

Unknown effects from the Divergence?

I've never seen that before, at least not in any Energy Report I've found.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Sam K
2 hours ago, Connor said:

Unknown effects from the Divergence?

I've never seen that before, at least not in any Energy Report I've found.

Hmm, that is interesting.  There seems to be a lot of fluctuation and uncertainty in events right now; even psychics I consult and my own divinations have been turning up results that could best be described as "¯\_(ツ)_/¯."  Given all that, maybe things are just too malleable to say what exact effects the Nexus will have yet.

@KurtisM, you've reminded me of a quote from the Matrix trilogy that's always stuck with me for some reason.  "...you didn't come here to make the choice.  You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

PPLD

@KurtisM thank you for reminding of the Library. Excellent transcripts on the topic!

(Can I skip October, Essence please..?)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Gavin
On 9/24/2017 at 2:15 AM, Sarah said:

Top class question. I'm for both (or more) versions have roughly equal focus. And why not? So much experience and learning out of any such path. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Gavin
On 9/24/2017 at 2:15 AM, Sarah said:

Top class question. I'm for both (or more) versions have roughly equal focus. And why not? So much experience and learning out of any such path. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Gavin

@KurtisM Loved your posts. Very helpful and well stated. You sound like someone I could have very interesting D&Ms with. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen

I took the Obama dream I had this morning as a prescient "good sign" of moving into October, and throughout the rest of the year, with a Nurturing Calm. I love how Obama exemplifies Compassion, the positive pole of Priest, especially in a Priest year.  ♥♥♥

September 25, 2017:  Short Dream. I was on the ground floor of some building, dressed quite casually, and Obama, walking with purpose, approached me and did the "walk with me" thing. He put his arm around me and I just started to walk with him. He walked with me, side by side, into an elevator with his right arm still around my shoulders. We were standing in the elevator with his arm still around me, in a mentor to student or intern kind of way, and his daughter Malia came in, smiled at us, and stood on the other side of her dad for the ride up. It felt really good like I was seen, cared for, and valued. I had no idea where we were going but it felt like we were at work and he was still the president. Note: all of this made me feel safe and loved.

This dream made me feel like, no matter what, we are all going to be OK. So, Don't Worry!!!  

On 9/22/2017 at 4:40 PM, Troy said:

NURTURE YOUR CALM - This is a month to take more seriously than ever how you remain calm, centered, and clear in your choices, perceptions, and actions. As your personal and collective worlds may come into fluctuation, it is a good time to practice adding a moment before any choice, perception, or action, a kind of pause that allows you to be as clear as possible in aiming for solutions.

Obama holding sleeping child.jpg

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

Sarah
5 hours ago, Gavin said:

On an Essence level, maybe. But I was talking more about the focus on the Personality level. I'm pretty much focused on the one parallel at the moment!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Sam K

So I had an... interesting weekend.  In addition to catching a cold out of nowhere, I suddenly found myself feeling down about my living situation and lack of a romantic life, things which I thought I had made my peace with and taken ownership of.  After a couple days of that, I had a rather vivid sexual dream (which is also pretty rare for me), and the next day, I began to feel better on every level.  The dream was interesting, because while very positive emotionally, all the focus was on giving pleasure to my partner, rather than receiving it as you'd expect from a simple "wish fulfillment" dream.  There's significance there, but what exactly it is eludes me as yet.

...yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and assume there are some weird energetic happenings behind this.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

I haven't been feeling that great either. I feel like I have lots to do, but my energy is low. I feel like I need my comfort times before I can do anything productive.

This isn't something I've felt until very recently. In the past if I wanted to do something, once I got past my momentum/stubbornness I just did it.

Now it's not so much about momentum, just relief and comfort. One thing at a time, but only once I feel at ease.

Interesting dream @Sam K, glad you worked things out.

• LIKE/LOVE 9