Troy

Energy Report: OCTOBER 2017

Uma
12 hours ago, Juni said:

But then, I just discovered delta waves music online thanks to my sister, so it's very possible I'm getting more sleep and feeling more rested as a result.

@Maureen did you ever try this?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Kasia

Ditto feeling a Nexus or Energy Shift energy. I keep needing to nap in the afternoons, because I'm too tired to function. The only thing missing is the wild dreams that also usually happen. And same on the sorting. I got this very enthusiastic burst of energy to sort through things, and set plans for the remainder of the year that will help bring about changes next year. This is from sorting through the physical, like closets and drawers, to sorting through activities and hobbies to pursue. The tiredness I'm not too keen on, but this energy I LOVE!!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen
5 hours ago, Uma said:

@Maureen did you ever try this?

@Uma, I did something like this to do with brain waves (can't remember which ones) and it didn't do much for me. Perhaps I'll check it out again. Thanks!

Guest Matt
3 minutes ago, Maureen said:

@Uma, I did something like this to do with brain waves (can't remember which ones) and it didn't do much for me. Perhaps I'll check it out again. Thanks!

i have dabbled into alot of binaural stuff, isochronic stuff, and brainwave entrainment.  I got myself into trouble actually, and no longer listen to any of it.  I was listening to too much of it, and it was causing shivers in my body that would last for weeks, even when not listening to anything.  I was scared i really did something to myself.  Eventually it went away, but it took like 2 months of having these shivers from my brain stem in the back all the way down to my legs.  I tried finding anyone else that happened to online, and couldn't find anything, so maybee it was just me, or what i think, is i was just listening to too much of it.  

Juni
31 minutes ago, Matt said:

i have dabbled into alot of binaural stuff, isochronic stuff, and brainwave entrainment.  I got myself into trouble actually, and no longer listen to any of it.  I was listening to too much of it, and it was causing shivers in my body that would last for weeks, even when not listening to anything.  I was scared i really did something to myself.  Eventually it went away, but it took like 2 months of having these shivers from my brain stem in the back all the way down to my legs.  I tried finding anyone else that happened to online, and couldn't find anything, so maybee it was just me, or what i think, is i was just listening to too much of it.  

I have been listening to at most an hour a day and breaking it up into 10-30 minute listens. My sister said it's increased her deep sleep  by roughly six times if her sleep app is correct-she went from 20 mins of it to about 2 hours a night. I'll keep this in mind, though-I'm still experimenting but some recordings seem to work better than others and I don't know what the optimal time is for me  yet.
Also, are you sure it was definitely this and not something else causing your symptoms?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Guest Matt

i know it was the beats because i can induce the same feeling if i listen to them again.   I was listening to hours a day every day.  Maybee it was just the ones i was listening to.  I was doing a lot of different pineal gland activation videos, and some weird binaural hypnosis videos, and different chakra ones.  LIke i said, i couldn't find anyone else with symptoms like mine, so i doubt its a common problem, and it did go away eventually, so i wouldn't be to worried about any of it.  

KurtisM

I just want to add that this Divergence from October 2017 to which Michael couldn't explain coincides perfectly with the start of #MeToo.

There were also Austrian Elections, Catalonian Independence referendum issues, and a few Mass Deaths involving Coordinated Bear Attacks, Terrorism and Plague.

So perhaps a fitting word might be Revelation?

No clue what the other branched parallels would have explored though.

Our Parallel seems to have explored Feminism, while another likely explored themes of "Business as Usual".

• LIKE/LOVE 1