DanielaS

The "Job" that each Role performs for their Entity/Cadre

DanielaS

I have a question for the community.

Michael has said that, "Scholars within any Entity or Cadre tend to act as record keepers and act as the responsible party for updating the Akashic Records involving events within and throughout the Entity and/or Cadre."

Regarding the merging process on the 5th Level of the Astral where "Entity members work through full disclosure," Michael has said that Priests are the "fragments who run these meetings, and help to direct the healing," and that, "Every Role has a part in the processes of the Higher Astral, but it is organized and directed by the Priests."

These are pretty specified jobs. What about Servers, Artisans, Warriors, Sages, and Kings? What "Job" do they perform for their Entity/Cadre? Has Michael already given this information any where?

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

Since Artisans are all about constructing, destroying, reforming and redesigning.

I imagine that role would be involved with creating all the structures in environment/imagery through which the rest of the E/C can resolve problems.

Artisans like their symbols after all.

They probably invite and create room for all the changes going on as well- so they're constantly innovating everyone's perspectives to keep them fresh, alive, new, structured, freeflowing, revitalized etc.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Maureen
2 hours ago, DanielaS said:

Michael has said that, "Scholars within any Entity or Cadre tend to act as record keepers and act as the responsible party for updating the Akashic Records involving events within and throughout the Entity and/or Cadre."

Regarding the merging process on the 5th Level of the Astral where "Entity members work through full disclosure," Michael has said that Priests are the "fragments who run these meetings, and help to direct the healing," and that, "Every Role has a part in the processes of the Higher Astral, but it is organized and directed by the Priests."

These are pretty specified jobs. What about Servers, Artisans, Warriors, Sages, and Kings? What "Job" do they perform for their Entity/Cadre? Has Michael already given this information any where?

@DanielaS,  I asked Michael about my specific job within my Entity (C1E5). Here's a link to Entity Jobs –To Each His Own and a short excerpt:

MEntity:  There is relevance to the terminology assigned by some of our channels to these Positions, at least as crude starting points. In this case, your Position <Prudence> is one through which anything relating to Energy is kept in check as a rather practical resource.

MEntity:  In other words, in terms relevant to your current life, it might be said that your intentions for healing, which is a means of activating, conveying, or sharing Energy, are for tangible results that can be useful, and not simply to make someone feel good.

MEntity:  Exercising Prudence, then, is that focus on the more practical, tangible aspects of an element.

MEntity:  We are using your current life as an example, but keep in mind that many of these factors as relative to the Position within the Entity are not as obvious within the lifetime, but are more for describing the relationships from within the Entity, itself.

MEntity:  In this case, you would be the fragment who helps everyone within the entity to keep their wits about them when dealing with the shaping of Energy, particularly that energy that comes into form as a result of personal philosophies, or personal truths.

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 4

PPLD
1 hour ago, DanielaS said:

What an interesting question @DanielaS! It would be fab to have a such descriptions per Role!

BTW, do you have links to the excerpts you quote? Curious about the context. But then of course, I guess there's nothing more relating to the topic of your question.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Diane

Fragments have jobs that contribute to their entity (Community).

An important piece of information for each of us to ask Michael is your Raw #.  The Raw # is your casting number and you can find which Block and Row you are in.  This information is found in the chart put together by Barbara Taylor (I believe) and Bobby has previously posted a link.  In order for this chart to be useful you need to know your raw number.

I am a Scholar-cast Sage, my raw number is #746.  I am in the Artisan Block in an Artisan Row.  

This places me with the Community Responsibility of 'Adaptability' and the Global Job of 'Composition/Imagination'.

I have an excerpt from my Essence Report which talks about 'Adaptability' which is what I am contributing to my entity:

"When you are embracing of Essence and manifesting True Personality, we might suggest that a symptom is GRATITUDE. Gratitude for your Personality is one of the most centering and balancing senses that come from your manifesting Essence. This also translates into ADAPTABILITY, but while that term can be used overall, it is not as “personal” and as obvious as when Gratitude is present. When your gratitude is present, your Essence is present. There is a sense of awe, of appreciation and affection for even the most difficult experiences that hold within them gems of experiences that you turn into wisdom, patience, and compassion.”

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Maureen

@DanielaS,  I think you have framed two different questions. There is the job one does "all the time" for and within one's Entity and there is the job that we know Priests do during the 5th Level of the Astral plane once we have cycled off as an Entity.

@PPLD,  Daniela's comment came from this Michael Speaks session on The 7 Planes of Existence.

The comment about Priests running the meetings (which we got a chuckle out of) came about as DavidB had asked: "Also, it has been said that Priests "come into their own" on the Astral. Does this usually occur at this stage, helping themselves and others through the difficult 5th level and then healing in the 6th level?"

Michael did go on to say this about Sages:  MEntity:  The Sages lead discussions and erect elaborate stages for playing our reincarnational dramas.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • LOL 1

KurtisM

Yes there's a diff between our position & our role.
Regarding the job we do all the time as part of our position- this would of course heavily play into afterlife experience, and I have been writing descriptions for these using the limited knowledge we have. I anticipate when we will get more info on each of the castings beyond the position.

For instance:
Scholar-cast Position/Note- Artisan-cast Row/Sequence- All Blocks/Chords
The Scholar-cast complemented by a drive to INNOVATE through what you Know- naturally draws toward a constant refinement of your range of ADAPTABILITY as you move through/process events.
This Adaptability can then be used to tend to your/others HEALTH- draw from your IMAGINATION for COMPOSITION- invite HUSBANDRY- help gather experience through ANALYSIS- publicly CIRCULATE your knowledge/truth- share your PROPHECIES- or MANIFEST one's choices/desires.

Warrior-cast Position/Note- Priest-cast Row/Sequence- All Blocks/Chords
The Warrior-cast complemented by a drive to GUIDE what you Loyally Protect- naturally draws toward developing+upholding a sense of PRUDENCE about one's actions toward results.
This Prudence can then be used to WELCOME people/projects- profoundly TRANSITION/TRANSFORM you+others- realize one’s USEFULNESS- invite greater PHILOSOPHY- invite greater DIALOGUE- bring SALVATION or SALVAGE yourself+others- or fulfill your dreams, desires and VISIONS.

Mapping it out like this makes it easy to see the different kinds of themes each casting can play, so it makes differentiating one's castings pretty easy.
I have this written for each of the 49 Positions, with the descriptions on the Blocks being duplicated(as we have the same possible blocks for all server rows, artisan rows, warrior rows etc. If you're in the Artisan row, then the only blocks you could have are HEALTH, IMAGINATION, HUSBANDRY, ANALYSIS, CIRCULATION, PROPHECY and MANIFESTATION- so that's duplicated across all Artisan-flavored positions to make it easy.)

• LIKE/LOVE 7

AnnaD

I am happy to run the time out, take a load off sanctuary. Includes free open scream room and revenge plotting 101. Just offering lol

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 10

Maureen
1 minute ago, AnnaD said:

I am happy to run the time out, take a load off sanctuary. Includes free open scream room and revenge plotting 101. Just offering lol

woman screaming.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 8

DanielaS
28 minutes ago, Maureen said:

I think you have framed two different questions. There is the job one does "all the time" for and within one's Entity and there is the job that we know Priests do during the 5th Level of the Astral plane once we have cycled off as an Entity.

@Maureen, yes, I realized the confusion as soon as you and Diane replied with your fragment-specific Job based on your raw number. Perhaps the word Job was misleading and maybe I should just call it "function." So, the Scholar Role functions as the information processing unit for the Cadre/Entity. The Priest Role functions as the facilitator/counselor on Astral Level 5 when Entities work through the "hell" of disclosure to bring about merging of the Entity. 

I want to know what functions the Roles of King, Sage, Server, Warrior, Artisan perform in the Entity at a general Role level, NOT the fragment-specific Job.

@PPLD, Maureen gave the session where the Priest info came from. The Scholar info was from @BrianW's Essence report. http://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/732-essence-report/

Below is the full context, and as you can see the function Scholars perform really affects those fragments who are in the Scholar role. I know I feel that information overload exhaustion. I want to know what function the other Roles play and how it affects the fragments.

MEntity: Scholars within any Entity or Cadre tend to act as record keepers and act as the responsible party for updating the Akashic Records involving events within and throughout the Entity and/or Cadre. Each individual fragment is in charge of doing this updating for itself, either during the life, or during the review of the life, but part of that updating is through delegation to trusted Scholars within the Entity or Cadre. Because of the magnitude of experiences gathered by Entity 2 fragments who are directly, often dramatically, involved with theatrical, high-profile, or intense positions within Physical Lives, and with the individual fragments eager to keep records as up-to-date as possible, the workload of this group of 49 Scholars within the entity, this “handful” of Scholars, is often distracted, exhausted, or burned out for reasons that never make sense to them. This is partially because that is the nature of Scholars, in general, to carry the “weight” of processing for not only themselves, but for those around them, and those within the Entity and Cadre. 

MEnity: Because Scholars are fairly good at storing information for great lengths of time, it can become a habit of Scholars to overextend themselves in ways that are rarely understood by the Personality who is the Scholar. This over-extension simply begins to feel like it is just a haunting, vague problem with the self that is either something to learn to live with, or something that needs fixing, when in reality it is literally a simple matter of hygiene. 

MEntity: Every fragment needs to purge its energy on occasion as a means to help clarify exactly where one is within the life, within a relationship, within a journey, and then begin to collect new experiences within that updated framework. However, the Scholar would do well to do this at least once a week, or once a month at minimum. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

DanielaS
37 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Michael did go on to say this about Sages:  MEntity:  The Sages lead discussions and erect elaborate stages for playing our reincarnational dramas.

@Maureen Where did that Sage information come from?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Maureen
Just now, DanielaS said:

@Maureen Where did that Sage information come from?

It came from the same Michael Speaks -- just before Michael went on to the next question (after the Priest info).

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen
5 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

@Maureen, yes, I realized the confusion as soon as you and Diane replied with your fragment-specific Job based on your raw number. Perhaps the word Job was misleading and maybe I should just call it "function." So, the Scholar Role functions as the information processing unit for the Cadre/Entity. The Priest Role functions as the facilitator/counselor on Astral Level 5 when Entities work through the "hell" of disclosure to bring about merging of the Entity. 

I want to know what functions the Roles of King, Sage, Server, Warrior, Artisan perform in the Entity at a general Role level, NOT the fragment-specific Job.

@PPLD, Maureen gave the session where the Priest info came from. The Scholar info was from @BrianW's Essence report. http://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/732-essence-report/

Below is the full context, and as you can see the function Scholars perform really affects those fragments who are in the Scholar role. I know I feel that information overload exhaustion. I want to know what function the other Roles play and how it affects the fragments.

MEntity: Scholars within any Entity or Cadre tend to act as record keepers and act as the responsible party for updating the Akashic Records involving events within and throughout the Entity and/or Cadre. Each individual fragment is in charge of doing this updating for itself, either during the life, or during the review of the life, but part of that updating is through delegation to trusted Scholars within the Entity or Cadre. Because of the magnitude of experiences gathered by Entity 2 fragments who are directly, often dramatically, involved with theatrical, high-profile, or intense positions within Physical Lives, and with the individual fragments eager to keep records as up-to-date as possible, the workload of this group of 49 Scholars within the entity, this “handful” of Scholars, is often distracted, exhausted, or burned out for reasons that never make sense to them. This is partially because that is the nature of Scholars, in general, to carry the “weight” of processing for not only themselves, but for those around them, and those within the Entity and Cadre. 

MEnity: Because Scholars are fairly good at storing information for great lengths of time, it can become a habit of Scholars to overextend themselves in ways that are rarely understood by the Personality who is the Scholar. This over-extension simply begins to feel like it is just a haunting, vague problem with the self that is either something to learn to live with, or something that needs fixing, when in reality it is literally a simple matter of hygiene. 

MEntity: Every fragment needs to purge its energy on occasion as a means to help clarify exactly where one is within the life, within a relationship, within a journey, and then begin to collect new experiences within that updated framework. However, the Scholar would do well to do this at least once a week, or once a month at minimum. 

@DanielaS, this sounds like it would be a good topic for another Michael Speaks.  I've got more to add based on my own observations but I have an appointment to keep. Great questions!  Later!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

DanielaS
10 minutes ago, Maureen said:

It came from the same Michael Speaks -- just before Michael went on to the next question (after the Priest info).

I must be blind. I've searched the 7 Planes Michael Speaks but cannot find that quote about Sages.

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

PPLD
20 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

Thank you @DanielaS! Very interesting.

That's the way I understood your question - you did say Role, so it's not Fragment-specific but overall responsibilities relating to the Role in Essence.

I think it's an excellent question, that would add to a wider perspective of the spectrum of responsibility and assignment that Essence is opting for, starting with choosing the Role.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora

Nice. I did not know they had functions within entities. Now I was curious about thfunctions of the other roles.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Kerrin

I'm pretty sure it is MY job to keep the c1e5 Astral Mead Tavern stocked (c1e2 keeps draining our supply.....)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 11

DanielaS
2 hours ago, Kerrin said:

I'm pretty sure it is MY job to keep the c1e5 Astral Mead Tavern stocked (c1e2 keeps draining our supply.....)

Well, Michael did say that Old Kings make the best bartenders. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 1

Maureen
9 hours ago, DanielaS said:

I must be blind. I've searched the 7 Planes Michael Speaks but cannot find that quote about Sages.

@DanielaS, I got the Sage quote from my own archived copy. It looks like it's missing from the transcript on TLE. As well, I noticed that all the personal (funny) comments were wiped out and the names of the participants are no longer there. I'll send you a Word Doc copy in an email so you can see the whole verbatim transcript.

Also, it's my understanding that when we're each doing our Global Job within our Entity we're acting as Essence whether that be as a fragment of Essence or even as a fragment of our Entity. I'm sure there are many who do their "jobs", splendidly, and yet are unaware of the metaphysical workings just beyond or beneath their day to day lives. As Michael said:  We are using your current life as an example, but keep in mind that many of these factors as relative to the Position within the Entity are not as obvious within the lifetime, but are more for describing the relationships from within the Entity, itself.

What we know and don't know, so far:

1) Every Essence, regardless of Role, has a job they do within their Entity while incarnated during the Grand Cycle. These are jobs we do as Essence or fragments within our Entities based on our position or Raw#. Interestingly, Kerrin and I have different Raw#s but Karen's position was a repeat of mine so Michael told her to look to my position's information to see how her Global Job plays out.  

2) There are Role related jobs for Scholars (archiving) that are in effect during the Grand Cycle while incarnating. We don't know if Scholars continue to do this on behalf of their Entity after they cycle off but it's highly likely that they do.

3) We do not know (yet) if there are Role related jobs for all the other Roles, like the Scholars job of record keeping or archiving, while incarnating during the Grand Cycle. This would be interesting to find out. I know I do a lot of metaphysical work at night or "on the side" during the day that is related to healing. For example, I know I have worked with Ingun on healing related matters that goes beyond my Entity job. Ingun is a Server and I'm a Priest. This could be or is likely Role related. 

4) There are Role related jobs for Priests (merging process - running the meetings and helping to direct the healing) on the 5th Level of the Astral where "Entity members work through full disclosure".

5) There are Role related jobs for Sages on the 5th Level of the Astral where "The Sages lead discussions and erect elaborate stages for playing our reincarnational dramas".

6) Michael said "Every Role has a part in the processes of the Higher Astral, but it is organized and directed by the Priests."  As Daniela started this discussion with -- What part do the other Roles do as part of the processes of the Higher Astral, when their Entities have cycled off, during the merging process?

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Uma

Here's a link to the Map of the Perfect Entity which has all the positions and info referred to in this thread

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

Now come on guys, you know Artisans design the astral spaces for these meetings to take place. We make the environments. You can't have your entity reunion in a place that looks like a conference room in a Ramada Inn off the Jersey Turnpike. 

This is is actually just pure conjecture on my part, but also a plea to let me design the lighting.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 4

KurtisM
13 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

Now come on guys, you know Artisans design the astral spaces for these meetings to take place. We make the environments. You can't have your entity reunion in a place that looks like a conference room in a Ramada Inn off the Jersey Turnpike. 

This is is actually just pure conjecture on my part, but also a plea to let me design the lighting.

Ditto, let me create the elaborate environments.

Wanna meet at grandma's house? Think of all those thanksgiving dinners and desserts for a nice comfy atmosphere. Just remember your manners or grandma might get angry and put you in the corner!

Entity Reunion on the back of a flying dinosaur in the city? You got it.

How about near a blackhole bending the very fabric of space and time? 

You've got 30 minutes to make up or you're doomed back to the physical plane again as punishment.

Or maybe we can all just have a big cat fight. Rrawr. Even better, dress up for rupaul's drag race and whoever loses has to spill the beans. 

Get that astral adrenaline pumping people!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
On 9/25/2017 at 2:46 PM, DanielaS said:

@DanielaS, I woke up this morning thinking about this. We are always fragments of Essence until we have reunited with our Essence and then beyond when we reunite with our Entity. To be less confusing I would call the job related to our Position within our Entity a "Position-specific job" or Global Job and the other "job" related to our Roles with our Entities I would call a "Role-specific job". Role-specific jobs could be further expanded on by naming when they are in play. For example, Role-specific job while incarnated and Role-specific job post cycling off or on the 5th Level of the Astral plane. Just some thoughts... :student:

• LIKE/LOVE 6

AnnaD

Leela, 

feel free to heighten and exaggerate the nightmare and paradise potential of reuniting with ones entity. That Ramada Inn conference room off the Jersey Turnpike sounds appropriate for some reunions made in hell, so no holds barred. I will certainly be looking for hiding holes and safe reassuring places, but so will everyone else. This is the 3 d mirror that might show us mercy if we bribe someone..

• LIKE/LOVE 2