How do YOU validate Michael?

Christina Lily Pedersen

Question

Christina Lily Pedersen

Hi everyone! I was re-reading the "Is Michael Real?" posts (above) that Troy has written - and in it, he mentions that there was a great discussion on the previous post! I can imagine this, but it must have been lost somehow, because it's not to be found on either post anymore.

Either way, the posts are so interesting, that I wanted to ask anyone who feels like it to share their most convincing moment or moments with Michael; the point where you realized that Michael is real. I guess no one has come to the opposite conclusion, or they wouldn't be here :D

Troy has shared his most convincing moments in the posts, and I guess I would have to say that I don't have a single moment or bit of information, but have been able to validate over time , as Michael recommended; as opposed to asking a single validation question.

I have thought about doing this, though, asking about something that only I know - has anyone done this, maybe? Whenever I try to think of such a question, it seems silly. 

If I was to mention one moment when I really felt Michael mentioned something that was personal about me, for the first time, it was when they spoke of my Life Task and described my mind as "racing". I remember feeling something when they said that! 

I hope you guys are up for sharing your moments! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 11

@Christina Lily Pedersen except the above mentioned post from Troy, there is this transcript: 'What is Validation?'. Excellent read, I'd say.

In March 2015, on the previous TLE-platform, there also was a Community Challenge titled "Validating Michael". I think that if you search on that, many of the entries might have been transferred. Can be an interesting read!

I my case - the type of validation I use is so personal, you could say, that it probably wouldn't make sense to anyone else. And since I rarely have interest in convincing anyone about anything, I have never cared to develop a 'translatable' way of validation (that goes not only for MT or Michael themselves, but for life in general).

Essentially, my approach is that the more self-insight I have, the easier/clearer/more stable my validation of any system will be. I then am ready to look through my own bullshit and the need of self-deception and belief is very low.

According to Michael I am "frequent in my acts of validation", but it still is based on my working with my various internal 'voices' and simply recognising why I choose to act on something and why not, why I decide and choose to use it or not, why I find it appealing to me or not.

Whether the provided tool/insight/suggestion/truth comes from 1050 dudes without bodies, or my next door neighbour is of no significance, unless I understand my own inner 'why'.

In other words - I am probably the worse example of validation, the way somebody else would expect it to be! ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
Connor

I'm not sure I have validated Michael. While it seems so 'obvious' to me that Michael is real, I'm not 100% certain they exist. I'm not sure it's possible, while physical, to ever be 100% certain that Michael exists, at least not without falling into some kind of blind belief. I'm not sure how I can possibly validate their existence while here on Earth, focused on Earthly life, no matter how many times they say something about me I never told them. Those moments do not prove to me that Michael exists, but they do suggest and reinforce the idea that Michael *might* exist, and that's a juicy thought to enjoy.

I can validate, though, that much of the material comprising the Michael Teachings has contributed immensely to my growth as a person, and my life is very much improved for it. I let where and how I am today stand as its own validation of that. And when viewed in that light, I find it matters very little to me if the material came from a Causal Entity, or from Troy's wonderful imagination.

Thinking back, I think it also helped that I first found the teachings (in this life, of course) by encountering a website (not TLE, that would come later) with a goldmine of information about all the Overleaves. I believed at the time that channels, psychics, and mediums were frauds. And that was because I'd never met any real ones, nor had I ever encountered the work of any real ones. But I really liked reading about the Overleaves! It was cool material. By the time I discovered the material supposedly originated from 1050 nonphysical friends, I was already waist-deep and it was easy to go "Eh, what the heck, why not continue?"

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 1
Luciana Flora

I'll share a bit of my experience.

First of all I will say that at first I was not so interested in validating Michael. I was interested in something that would help me feel better. I did not care if it came from a person or an entity.

The point is, I was no longer trusting that I could have friends. The people I felt closest to had gone away. And I really was feeling that my best was not enough for them. So I thought I would have more chances with an entity. So I was more worried about feeling better, not validating Michael.

However when I started talking about my personal issues. I think it sort of happened. Because Michael seemed to know my inner world well. Andthey said things I had not even realized, butit  made sense.

When I mentioned mybelonguing  issues, Michael told me exactly what I used to do in groups. I really believed that being in the most spiritual people would facilitate in them to understand and accept me. And I did not use the term to be remembered but it makes perfect sense. And looking good I really hoped it was almost immediately. So everything that was said at that POF was of great help.

When Michel said the following sentence:

"Listen to the concern and doubt of others and consider if there is anything helpful, and if it is not, then it is okay to appreciate their concern, but you can carry on your intentions. a mistake, that is not proof that you should have done something else. It is proof that you are learning. "

It's always been exactly what I thought the whole life of life every time I made a mistake. And I did not even mention that to Michael.

When I talked about my issues of insecurity and Michael said:

"Insecurity is a very real and tangible obstacle to friendship, intimacy, and social grace, but it does not go away just because someone is close to you." In fact, it can amplify. handle. However, if you are honest and clear about your insecurity it often works very well to invite your friend to allow room for your inner work.
This tends to take the burden off of the friend and can even be inspiring to see you grow. "

This was of great help to me because I could not see how insecure I could contribute to a relationship.

These are some examples and it is quite a thing considering that I started to participate in POFs a little while ago.

Anyway I feel like I'm better now. And ready to try new friends. It has had a very positive effect on me in my sessions and that is enough for me.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
Christina Lily Pedersen
4 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I'll share a bit of my experience.

First of all I will say that at first I was not so interested in validating Michael. I was interested in something that would help me feel better. I did not care if it came from a person or an entity.

The point is, I was no longer trusting that I could have friends. The people I felt closest to had gone away. And I really was feeling that my best was not enough for them. So I thought I would have more chances with an entity. So I was more worried about feeling better, not validating Michael.

However when I started talking about my personal issues. I think it sort of happened. Because Michael seemed to know my inner world well. Andthey said things I had not even realized, butit  made sense.

When I mentioned mybelonguing  issues, Michael told me exactly what I used to do in groups. I really believed that being in the most spiritual people would dacilitate in them to understand and accept me. And I did not use the term to be remembered but it makes perfect sense. And looking good I really hoped it was almost immediately. So everything that was said at that POF was of great help.

When Michel said the following sentence:

"Listen to the concern and doubt of others and consider if there is anything helpful, and if it is not, then it is okay to appreciate their concern, but you can carry on your intentions. a mistake, that is not proof that you should have done something else. It is proof that you are learning. "

It's always been exactly what I thought the whole life of life every time I made a mistake. And I did not even mention that to Michael.

When I talked about my issues of insecurity and Michael said:

"Insecurity is a very real and tangible obstacle to friendship, intimacy, and social grace, but it does not go away just because someone is close to you." In fact, it can amplify. handle. However, if you are honest and clear about your insecurity it often works very well to invite your friend to allow room for your inner work.
This tends to take the burden off of the friend and can even be inspiring to see you grow. "

This was of great help to me because I could not see how insecure I could contribute to a relationship.

These are some examples and it is quite a thing considering that I started to participate in POFs a little while ago.

Anyway I feel like I'm better now. And ready to try new friends. It has had a very positive effect on me in my sessions and that is enough for me.

Thank you for sharing your personal journey, Luciana, it was an interesting read indeed!

There is no doubt that what Michael teaches is very beneficial, as is the case for you! I am glad to hear that you have felt such an improvement. 

It also reminds me of a sub-question: How has everyone's Agreements mentioned by Michael been? Have you found them to come true? I for one can think of four Agreements mentioned by Michael that has happened, and maybe that is my biggest validation ..

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Luciana Flora
52 minutes ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

Thank you for sharing your personal journey, Luciana, it was an interesting read indeed!

There is no doubt that what Michael teaches is very beneficial, as is the case for you! I am glad to hear that you have felt such an improvement. 

It also reminds me of a sub-question: How has everyone's Agreements mentioned by Michael been? Have you found them to come true? I for one can think of four Agreements mentioned by Michael that has happened, and maybe that is my biggest validation ..

I do not know if I understood your question correctly. Do you mean the agreements we have with other people?

Well, I'll answer the question by what I understood. When I asked about my friend Danny mIchael said we are cadence mate. Which makes perfect sense to me. Since we had a very big resonance just read the posts of each other in orktut. It was in orkut time. And orkut was very successful in Brazil.

What Michael said about our connection was this:

You are in the Child and Love Positions for this fragment in the Support Circle, and this fragment is in your Discipline and Love Positions for you.
@MEntity
You shared Agreements while exploring the true nature of Love without true threat to that Love. In other words, the Agreements for exploration may move into messy territory with everything about Love, but even at the worst of times, there would be no ultimate threat, only ebb and flow.

Which makes sense to me. She always said that my innocence caught her attention. So I think it makes sense for me to be in the child position for her. And being in each other's love position also makes perfect sense. The agreement of love without threat also makes all sense to me taking our story into account.

It also makes sense to me that Michael spoke about my mother in another POF. That it activates my self karma which has to do with self doubt. And that in dynamics seems to have to do with concern for my safety. I did not see it that way before but now I see it makes sense.

Now what surprised me the most was what was said about a friend who haswalk way for me.

MEntity: What you are witnessing are the insecurities of the individual coming forth in a way that expresses the wish to be included in the success of others. This fragment seems to have left left out, ignored, alone and when there are accomplishments made by others it can feel scary and threatening, as if that success will equate losing a person.

This was something I did not really expect to hear. And I believe this is due to the fact that I have idealized this friend to such an extent that I did not see any insecurities in him. But really if this is true it makes his titude make more sense.

I've been talking to Danny (my cadence mate) about this relationship, and she said it was the impression that he wanted to be a kind of teacher for me. And in a way it was then when we met I knew nothing and he kind of introduced me to self-knowledge. but then things changed.

So I guess what Michael said makes sense. It's just that it's harder to confirm since he's totally gone from me. And even if he did not have it for me he never talked about his insecurities. Never!! And we've been talking for years.

I have not seen this before. But today I think he selected what he would show for me. And in a predominantly virtual relationship this has become easy. Anyway I think it makes sense too.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Christina Lily Pedersen
16 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I do not know if I understood your question correctly. Do you mean the agreements we have with other people?

Well, I'll answer the question by what I understood. When I asked about my friend Danny mIchael said we are cadence mate. Which makes perfect sense to me. Since we had a very big resonance just read the posts of each other in orktut. It was in orkut time. And orkut was very successful in Brazil.

What Michael said about our connection was this:

You are in the Child and Love Positions for this fragment in the Support Circle, and this fragment is in your Discipline and Love Positions for you.
@MEntity
You shared Agreements while exploring the true nature of Love without true threat to that Love. In other words, the Agreements for exploration may move into messy territory with everything about Love, but even at the worst of times, there would be no ultimate threat, only ebb and flow.

Which makes sense to me. She always said that my innocence caught her attention. So I think it makes sense for me to be in the child position for her. And being in each other's love position also makes perfect sense. The agreement of love without threat also makes all sense to me taking our story into account.

It also makes sense to me that Michael spoke about my mother in another POF. That it activates my self karma which has to do with self doubt. And that in dynamics seems to have to do with concern for my safety. I did not see it that way before but now I see it makes sense.

Now what surprised me the most was what was said about a friend who haswalk way for me.

MEntity: What you are witnessing are the insecurities of the individual coming forth in a way that expresses the wish to be included in the success of others. This fragment seems to have left left out, ignored, alone and when there are accomplishments made by others it can feel scary and threatening, as if that success will equate losing a person.

This was something I did not really expect to hear. And I believe this is due to the fact that I have idealized this friend to such an extent that I did not see any insecurities in him. But really if this is true it makes his titude make more sense.

I've been talking to Danny (my cadence mate) about this relationship, and she said it was the impression that he wanted to be a kind of teacher for me. And in a way it was then when we met I knew nothing and he kind of introduced me to self-knowledge. but then things changed.

So I guess what Michael said makes sense. It's just that it's harder to confirm since he's totally gone from me. And even if he did not have it for me he never talked about his insecurities. Never!! And we've been talking for years.

I have not seen this before. But today I think he selected what he would show for me. And in a predominantly virtual relationship this has become easy. Anyway I think it makes sense too.

Thank you for sharing, @Luciana Flora!

I actually meant future Agreements, but I should have expressed that more clearly.

It's also part of the resonance of course, when an Agreement seems to make sense, but I was kind of looking for more "hard evidence", such as meeting your Task Companion the year Michael said you would, or something similar to it.

@PPLD It sounds like a perfectly good way to validate, and also, thank you for the transcript - I look forward to reading that, it sounds really interesting! 

@Ingun Plain and simple :D There is no doubt that whether Michael is real or not, they do great things for people :D

*goes to search for validating Michael*

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

I actually meant future Agreements, but I should have expressed that more clearly.

I see. But I never asked Michael about it

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
Christina Lily Pedersen

@Luciana Flora It's a fun question! I have asked it several times; "do I have any Agreements in the next 6 months" for example ...

@PPLD Hmm, there were no Community Challenge :/ But I found your blog, and that was an interesting read :)

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Luciana Flora
11 minutes ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

@Luciana Flora It's a fun question! I have asked it several times; "do I have any Agreements in the next 6 months" for example ...

I'll put it on my list of questions. I do not even say I'll ask next time because I realized that I only really know what I'm going to ask the day.

Sometimes the day before I think I'm going to ask something there comes something that I consider more relevant at the moment. So now I just add the list.IOI

• LIKE/LOVE 4
1 hour ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

@PPLD Hmm, there were no Community Challenge :/ But I found your blog, and that was an interesting read :)

What a pity. There were such interesting posts!

Maybe the individual entries weren't transferred from the previous platform? One had to do it oneself. That's why I created a little archive of my entries from that time.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Stickyflames
43 minutes ago, Connor said:

I'm not sure I have validated Michael. While it seems so 'obvious' to me that Michael is real, I'm not 100% certain they exist. I'm not sure it's possible, while physical, to ever be 100% certain that Michael exists, at least not without falling into some kind of blind belief. I'm not sure how I can possibly validate their existence while here on Earth, focused on Earthly life, no matter how many times they say something about me I never told them. Those moments do not prove to me that Michael exists, but they do suggest and reinforce the idea that Michael *might* exist, and that's a juicy thought to enjoy.

I can validate, though, that much of the material comprising the Michael Teachings has contributed immensely to my growth as a person, and my life is very much improved for it. I let where and how I am today stand as its own validation of that. And when viewed in that light, I find it matters very little to me if the material came from a Causal Entity, or from Troy's wonderful imagination.

Thinking back, I think it also helped that I first found the teachings (in this life, of course) by encountering a website with a goldmine of information about all the Overleaves. I believed at the time that channels, psychics, and mediums were frauds. And that was because I'd never met any real ones, nor had I ever encountered the work of any real ones, so had I known about Michael's nature initially...I'm not sure I'd be here on TLE today. But I really liked reading about the Overleaves! It was cool material. By the time I discovered the material supposedly originated from 1050 nonphysical friends, I was already waist-deep and it was easy to go "Eh, what the heck, why not continue?"

Exactly

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Christina Lily Pedersen

You guys know realize that no one has validated anything, so far, right? *ha ha* :D 

I agree with every view point mentioned by @Connor, really. It's the blind belief (my attitude is Spiritualist) that I am trying hard to avoid. I guess I have believed too many things (I'm like half a Mulder and half a Scully :o) and when I have been made into a joke because of it, I leaned on facts more and more to make sure it didn't happen again. 

But with Michael, I am finding that as difficult as anyone else - and I know that I have a personal "problem", because I WANT TO BELIEVE. 

But I am on the validation wagon, as recommended by Michael. I constantly - and naturally - seek to validate everything in life, not just Michael. 

I have a Ph.D. in Philosophy, and I remember that the first thing they told us when we began was: 

"You're not going to get a single answer here. Only questions."

And I was like - crap.

I just have this (Scholar-cast) need to validate everything and see whether it holds up or not. I do think I can work with quite a spectrum of "evidence", such as resonance, which is a more intuitive kind of fact to me than actual facts.

But I have to say, I was really hoping to hear to whoopin' stories in here where Michael swept you off your feet and .. lol .. 

No one feels this way except me?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 3

the way i validate is by my gut feeling. I have a finely tuned bullshit detector being an Artisan in discrimination. If it feels right, i believe it. If it feels wrong, its bullshit. Troys channeling has helped so much, that it really doesnt matter that much to me if its from Michael or Troy himself, as long as in my gut, it feels right.  I trust my intuition, big time.  If it is all bullshit, well all have a good laugh about it when were in Astral, and if it was all real, well all have a good cry when were in the Astral.

Luciana Flora
3 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

You guys know realize that no one has validated anything, so far, right? *ha ha* :D 

I agree with every view point mentioned by @Connor, really. It's the blind belief (my attitude is Spiritualist) that I am trying hard to avoid. I guess I have believed too many things (I'm like half a Mulder and half a Scully :o) and when I have been made into a joke because of it, I leaned on facts more and more to make sure it didn't happen again. 

But with Michael, I am finding that as difficult as anyone else - and I know that I have a personal "problem", because I WANT TO BELIEVE. 

But I am on the validation wagon, as recommended by Michael. I constantly - and naturally - seek to validate everything in life, not just Michael. 

I have a Ph.D. in Philosophy, and I remember that the first thing they told us when we began was: 

"You're not going to get a single answer here. Only questions."

And I was like - crap.

I just have this (Scholar-cast) need to validate everything and see whether it holds up or not. I do think I can work with quite a spectrum of "evidence", such as resonance, which is a more intuitive kind of fact to me than actual facts.

But I have to say, I was really hoping to hear to whoopin' stories in here where Michael swept you off your feet and .. lol .. 

No one feels this way except me?

I see what you mean. But I really find it very difficult to be 100 percent sure of something. Even more so if it is an entity. What a reality that I am not accosted. Because it was not part of my daily life.

I was not born among people turned to spirituality. My father's tendency is to believe that mediuns, channelers are crazy or even frauds. This is obviously not my opinion. Even because all the teachings of channelsthat I have known so far have helped me. And I realized that they have helped a lot of other people too.

I just do not have any contact with people who believe in it off the internet. The majority I know or is of the Christian religion. Or he has no religion. But they are not geared toward spirituality. They are agnostic or they are atheists.

People who believe in channels  I only know through the internet. Maybe that's why I have no idea how I can be 100 percent sure about these things. I just see how much it benefits me and that's enough

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

At this point validation for me comes from observation and an inner sense of "rightness". I have yet to engage a session with Michael via Troy or anyone. But, as mentioned elsewhere, I have channeled. 

I always questioned whether it was me making it up, or whether some of it was me inserting my own ideas and values into the material bought forth. Especially as I was a "conscious" channel.

My validation then came from those I channeled for. People close to me who assured me it was not "the me that they knew" speaking. That the information did not sound like what I would say. Also this information appeared to be of assistance to those whom I channeled for.

As for Michael, whether they are really as claimed is not really relevant to me. The system of information and understanding fits like a glove when worn in the world. Looking at the world through "Michael coloured glasses" brings clarity and understanding to the play. It has only increased my understanding of my own character and part int the schema, as well as those I observe around me. It certainly helps when viewing another's script so that I mate relate, empathise, understand what drives them and what blocks them.

This teaching has not steered me wrong.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
1 hour ago, Matt said:

But i do have some stories that blew me away @Christina Lily Pedersen, like when i got my past life of Giovanni Bocaccio and the dude looked like me with a wig on, LoL. I freakin couldnt believe it. Its hard not to believe after seeing that pic. 

THAT is fricken awesome, dude! ???

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Christina Lily Pedersen
3 hours ago, Matt said:

the way i validate is by my gut feeling. I have a finely tuned bullshit detector being an Artisan in discrimination. If it feels right, i believe it. If it feels wrong, its bullshit. Troys channeling has helped so much, that it really doesnt matter that much to me if its from Michael or Troy himself, as long as in my gut, it feels right.  I trust my intuition, big time.  If it is all bullshit, well all have a good laugh about it when were in Astral, and if it was all real, well all have a good cry when were in the Astral.

Ha ha! I love that one, we'll have a good laugh indeed! :D

• LIKE/LOVE 5
John Roth

As a Scholar in Idealism sliding to Skeptic, I've got a fairly complex way of deciding if something's right, or if it's simply slinging the old b.s. I start out by asking if the pieces make sense, and then if the material holds together into a coherent picture. That's basic science: when you're building a theory, you want as many pieces to be the result of other pieces as possible. It helped that I read a great deal of science fiction, back when it was about a lot more than spaceships and elves, and also that I'd spent several years immersed into the occult and New Age scene in Chicago, with generous helpings of Hindu Lite. If if hadn't been for that, I would never have found Messages from Michael.

Once I've got the scheme, I ask: what's it possible to test. There aren't a whole lot, and most of them are what a scientist would call "consistent with." In science-speak, that's a lot weaker than "supports," and nowhere near "confirms." For me, it's the fact that Michael doesn't pretend that they're talking about Truth, but only about a way of describing a particular corner of the reality we experience. It makes sense of a whole lot of things that hard-core materialists tend to vehemently deny. The pieces I find most useful are the Soul Ages and Parallels, which seems to not be what most students see.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

I usually know if something is resonating on many levels because I will burst into uncontrollable laughter as I'm reading the answer, where live sessions are concerned. And some stuff, I'm just like, "nope!"

Other stuff just sort of clicks, if that makes sense. Often if I'm asking about relationships, they will say something that makes everything make sense in a cohesive way it didn't before, , like when I asked about my mom recently. Knowing she and I are in a Passionate/Repressed Monad made all of our dancing around one another and constant push/pull very easy to understand. All the knowledge suddenly locks together, or it's like a bright light suddenly is being shone and I can see the whole picture in a way I couldn't before. Maybe another way to describe it is it's like an Impressionist painting-it's all tiny dots until you get to a certain place and then it's suddenly a whole picture but you couldn't see it from where you were before.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
11 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

It's the blind belief (my attitude is Spiritualist) that I am trying hard to avoid.

A blind belief can also be assuming that validation has to be in one certain way and not another... (From a fellow Spiritualist ? )

• LIKE/LOVE 5
12 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

AND (AND because of the Spiritualist reference earlier...) you know what? I wonder; I am not so sure if it is the Scholarly thing talking here!

I think Scholars can be fairly fine working with the visceral validation of 'whatever'. I'd say what you describe is more connected to the Artisanly aptitude for structure.

My dear BFF aka flat-mate aka Entity Mate, who is Artisan in Essence - jeez man the need of logical, factual and nearly scientific validation is So.Much.Higher. than it is in me (Scholar).

I have always had a very strong dialogue with my instincts and gut. It trumps any 'hard' evidence in my perception. Hence the very personal type of validation. But with her - validation goes to very different levels of proof.

I think it is your Role in Essence talking much more than the Casting or the Attitude. Just a theory ?

(And @Matt totally destroys my theory here, but you know, worth a try etc etc... ?)

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
11 hours ago, Matt said:

But i do have some stories that blew me away @Christina Lily Pedersen, like when i got my past life of Giovanni Bocaccio and the dude looked like me with a wig on, LoL. I freakin couldnt believe it. Its hard not to believe after seeing that pic. 

IMG_3435.JPG

Wait, YOU wrote the Decameron?  Dude, I love your work!  Looking forward to that adaptation they're coming out with soon.

As for validation, hard to say.  My process for evaluating ideas isn't very systematized; some combination of reason and intuition, with emphasis on the latter.  If something seems wrong to me (in general, not just with Michael), my first instinct is to reinterpret rather than discard.  I naturally want to synthesize ideas, rather than pick one or the other.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 5