Leela Corman

Thank you so much for sharing this treasure! I want to address the question about our current political situation and their answer to it: 1) I feel that sense of responsibility, the need to include the big picture, and the need to sometimes rest from it, as well as the overwhelm, grief, and fear that goes with it sometimes. 2) We have to wait til 2020 for some relief? I WILL DIE. I will not physically survive the stress I am under right now. Neo-Nazis are coming to my town next week. That diseased smeg in the white house is blabbing about nuking people. I AM NOT OK RIGHT NOW.

I'm going to go lift weights and then work on my Holocaust/women's wrestling graphic novel now. Love you all.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • SAD 5

Juni

I had a  unique and upsetting experience with a childhood friend's wife,  who seems like a perfectly lovely woman. I met her once or twice and  I'd try desperately to make conversation and I couldn't think of a single thing to say, to the point that I couldn't even speak.  My mind just went completely blank. Excuse me, I'm a Sage. This isn't really a thing for us.  I wonder if might be similar to running across a Concurrent, because I just couldn't really be in the same room with her for any length of time, and she seemed to be having the same issue with me, and it's never been repeated with another before or since.
EDIT: She wasn't able to speak to me, either and seemed just as baffled as I was.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • WHAT/WOW! 5

KurtisM

Wow there's a lot to unpack here.
A little too much for me to respond to in one go- but I will definitely update my descriptions for the Roles.
This really helped cement my mom is a Server, my dad is a Sage, my sis is a Scholar, I'm undoubtedly an Artisan etc.
It also helped cement some roles of my characters- like my pragmatic Warrior-cast King.

Btw, for those of you Scholars, I have this as a description I use for Scholars and their storing/retaining process:

The Scholar is highly mathematical, and prone to holding experiences like paradoxes, emotions and love in- until they’re processed, controlled, figured out & understood. So you can isolate yourself from others, or isolate anything that triggers this confusion away from you until this is done.
This can lead you to over-extend yourself, and feel like there's a haunting, vague problem with you that you either learn to live with or feel you must fix- when in truth it's just a matter of clearing up stagnant energy.
Some of the most helpful means to let go of this inclination are to LAUGH more in ways that revitalize you, STEP BACK when you sense you’re taking on too much or need to be clear, and understand+rely upon TRUST.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2

Kasia
1 hour ago, Troy said:

You and your Concurrents share the exact address. When you come across each other, there is no math being negotiated. That is the closest way we can describe why it does not happen. You are already the same equation.

The concurrents crossing paths is such a fantastic question. Huge thanks to @Bobby for asking! The image I had come to mind when reading this was what might happen if you walked into your house, but it's not your house, even though you know it's your house. That kind of disorientation and seeming breakdown of reality is what I imagine, in a small way, crossing paths might feel like. Of course, now I want to try it!!  ? I'll report back if I ever do. That is, if I make it back in one piece. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • LOL 6

Juni

"And the work you are doing here is part of what makes life heal there. "
This brought tears.

• LIKE/LOVE 22

Guest Matt
1 hour ago, Troy said:

Artisans respond to this in two different ways and one is that they will try their best to control that persistent surge of creative energy that is coming from everywhere in their Entity or Cadre. They will try to control this and manage it and focus it and may even be more inclined toward strictness and structure and organization and predictable patterns.

They could put he had strictness, structure, and organization on my gravestone, LoL. Now i know why. I am so organized and methodical, i always have my keys in my front right pocket, always have my wallet in back right pocket. At night keys always hanging on same hook, i could go on and on about this. Looks like i can blame my entity for bombarding me with their ideas. 

Many great questions in this session, i really liked the eyes question. I always wondered about that too. 

Luciana Flora
2 hours ago, Troy said:

We can say that we have yet to have lost a student. We always find you. You always find us. It is not always without obstacles because of different scenarios and climates that occur during incarnational phases. But we eventually come back around to reunions, such as now

This part reminded me of a series that is on netflix. once upon a time . Because in this series there is a couple that always when it is separated they say one to another. "I will find you"

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

Susan A Flow

Troy, thank you so much for posting this transcript! It helped reconnect me to Michael and it helped me understand so many things that I had been exploring.   I especially was relieved to know that Michael students don't get lost as they go into future lifetimes.   It seemed like forever this lifetime searching for information that I knew was out there, but couldn't locate.   Thanks again Troy,   I can't wait for the following two sessions!

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Uma

@Wendy@Janet H Here is the first session! Now, as I read it, I'm not surprised that I could not retain the information, there's so much of it! It just proves to me that I 'get it' much easier when reading than when listening. I really do appreciate this transcription @DanielaS. Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 15

PPLD

OMG! For now, I can only say WOW WOW WOW!

So much new information. So many additional insights to 'known' topics.

Thank you for asking all these amazing questions! 

I love all of it and would like to comment on a lot, but to start somewhere - these two quotes below mean a lot to me on a generic Pat-level, simply for living my life;

2 hours ago, Troy said:

MEntity: Our students as Old Souls have a natural responsibility to see beyond this. This is very important as an Old Soul.

To me it explains the feeling that has been consistent as long as I remember, even when I was a child: that I am 'given' so much, that it is my responsibility to cultivate a readiness in me to see more, accept more, look further, look deeper, to stretch beyond simple dismissal and subjectivity. I do understand that there's naturally influence from Overleaves, but this touched my heart. And I have a loooong way to go in this respect, but I appreciate having this confirmation Yes - it is really there, it is a truth. Yes - it matters. 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

MEntity: We can say that we have yet to have lost a student. We always find you. You always find us.

I know that. I mean, of course I do. And yet - I can't hear enough of this from Michael! It is like a rather silly and selfish and irrational desire for reassurance. Somehow like a child obviously seeing that the parent always comes back from the grocery store, and yet asking about it Every. Fucking. Time. :childish: 

I guess for me it is about the love in it. Just when I asked Michael how they know that I love them, and they responded with this tear activator: 

We know you love us because you tell us.

We know you love us because we listen.

We know you love us because you always find us.

Thank you @Troy and @DanielaS for making it available so soon!

(OK. Back to reading and digesting.) :reading: :thinking-logic: ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 1

PPLD
1 hour ago, Matt said:

They could put he had strictness, structure, and organization on my gravestone, LoL. Now i know why. I am so organized and methodical, i always have my keys in my front right pocket, always have my wallet in back right pocket. At night keys always hanging on same hook, i could go on and on about this. Looks like i can blame my entity for bombarding me with their ideas. 

Many great questions in this session, i really liked the eyes question. I always wondered about that too. 

Matt, can you and my flatmate share the inscription?!? She's Artisan too (Priest cast) and MAN this gal is an embodiment of structure and organisation, in small and in big equally!

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 1

Rosario

I had to make myself very cozy to read this! Chamomile tea and a blanket.  Thank you for all the amazing questions. And Troy, your ever-evolving live channeling is something I yearn to witness!  I love that we are currently in Application...taking our time to integrate and embody this Teaching, as well as developing our own teachings...

We can rest assured that we'll always find each other, in life after life, in age after age, forever  ☄️ (quoting Tagore, LOL)   ?

• LIKE/LOVE 23

Uma
5 hours ago, Troy said:

MEntity: And this is what we were referencing when we said that it is quite beautiful and moving to us because when we can, and you can see this as well when you are dead, [Laughter] that the tapestry of energy that is woven among your Personalities across time and how they work together is something that cannot be replicated in beauty in the Physical Plane. It is quite a mosaic.

MEntity: So, what you do and what you choose in this life is not just about you, although it is, because the “you” in the future is also you. But you matter on a larger scale than is easy to remember when you are in such dense, local bodies. So, we can encourage you to remember this and breath in that sense of expansion when you have a moment.

That phrase--the tapestry of energy that is woven--is exactly what I was trying to describe to @Maureen the other day in relation to some of the experiences I had with Muktananda, but could not find the words. But the 'threads' of that tapestry are not static--they are all moving in unison or harmonically, and vibrating individually as well. I thought this was Tantra, since he has been dead since 1982 and these experiences happened in 2008-10 as I was meditating.

And this gave me some hope:

6 hours ago, Troy said:

The Old Soul eventually can see the bigger picture and, depending on where you are in that spectrum of practice in seeing the bigger picture, helps determine how stressed out and depressed and overwhelmed you are.

So happy to have this transcript to read and re-read. Thank you again, @Troy and @DanielaS.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

PeterK

Thanks so much for posting this. Wish I could have been there with all of you. I really enjoyed reading this transcript. I've always been totally fascinated by the library at Alexandria and feel kind of sick to my stomach when I think about how it was destroyed. Perhaps I was there at the time. I'll have to ask Michael about that.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Michael
6 hours ago, Troy said:

4 hours ago, Kasia said:

6 hours ago, Troy said:

MEntity:  We do not know why there is less of a buffer. We think it has to do with the, simply the nature of your being of the exact same Essence and there is no math to divide you. There is no mathematical divide in the same way that Entity members have their own mathematical address. You and your Concurrents share the exact address. When you come across each other, there is no math being negotiated. That is the closest way we can describe why it does not happen. You are already the same equation.

Perhaps one of the main problems the Tao had to solve in creation was to cause us to feel we were individuals rather than just one being.  The assignment of roles, casting etc as well as our unique position within the military like structure of cadence, entity, cadre, etc helps us to identify ourselves as separate beings. If we meet a concurrent the whole facade collapses.

Edited by Michael
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Uma
6 hours ago, Troy said:

MEntity: We can say that we have yet to have lost a student. We always find you. You always find us. It is not always without obstacles because of different scenarios and climates that occur during incarnational phases. But we eventually come back around to reunions, such as now.

That is so encouraging! 

6 hours ago, Troy said:

MEntity: We are telling your future selves about this gathering as we speak. [Laughter] We can continue with your questions.

Totally mind-blowing to think that we will be together looking back at this Gathering with Michael. See you there!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Maxim [memorial profile]
6 hours ago, Troy said:

NOTE: This was a weird weekend of live channeling that revealed some weak moments in holding my full trance. In this transcript, you can see this in the initial transition where I "thought" a funny thought but it came out of my mouth as part of the channeling delivery. Michael always calls these moments out, but it's a really weird experience. I don't realize it's happening. Also, note that vocal channeling comes out more conversational unrefined than the usual text channeling. 

@Troy Just want to say that your moments of "imperfect" trance makes it all the more interesting and authentic.  Lot of good energy bringing together meaningful questions and the answers. Thanks for your generous sharing. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Sam K

I imagine the experience of meeting a Concurrent is something like the sensation of unexpectedly seeing your own reflection or your image on a security camera screen.  In that first moment, there's that weird, unsettling feeling of displacement.  Until your rational mind catches up and realizes what its seeing, the reaction is like, "wait, that's me!  But I'm... over there?  What the hell...?"

When you're just seeing your physical reflection, that "displaced" feeling usually lasts less than a second.  When meeting a concurrent, I imagine it would be constant and much stronger. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 2

Eric

Wow, this is an awesome session, choc full of info. So many good things in there, I'm sad I wasn't able to be there first hand. The part about Geraldine at the end made me laugh. I could just visualize her giving essence and the entity the third degree. :P

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 3

KurtisM

Ok 2nd comment now.

One thing I find interesting is the 50 year timespan for the wave of recording all our application to start.

When I read Waves & Elements in 2014, I got the feeling that recording might start earlier- in 2020- because I had assumed the next wave of books we write might be included.

And I don't think there'll be no published works by then. Everyone here but like me is going to be 80+ by then. XD It would be weird if we published nothing.

So I guess any books until then will still carry a theme of true application.

Which is fine.

Another reason I assumed this is because in the Elements of Sharing & Application, all previous waves have been getting increasingly shorter. So that's a bit weird.

I guess we really want to spend a full 60 years truly applying.

Also the stuff about the ELEMENT of recording is quite gorgeous.

I've had dreams of things that looked like holographic chambers. The universe is amazingly mystical.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 1

John Roth
6 hours ago, Kasia said:

The concurrents crossing paths is such a fantastic question. Huge thanks to @Bobby for asking! The image I had come to mind when reading this was what might happen if you walked into your house, but it's not your house, even though you know it's your house. That kind of disorientation and seeming breakdown of reality is what I imagine, in a small way, crossing paths might feel like. Of course, now I want to try it!!  1f61b.png I'll report back if I ever do. That is, if I make it back in one piece. 

It's called the Droste Effect. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droste_effect . 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2