On 10/15/2017 at 4:08 AM, Wendy said:

Lately I've been waking up exhausted, push myself through an exhausting day, fall into bed exhausted, and start all over again the next day. 

Ahhh now I see what you were saying in another post. Still like sex though. It can be exhausting! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PPLD

• Uma

• DanielaS

• KurtisM

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the transcript from the 2017 Michael Speaks at TruthLoveEnergy Great Gathering in the format of "Ask Michael." This was generously transcribed from a live recording by @DanielaS.   N

I just wanted to note that during this part of the session, when Michael was apparently simultaneously talking to a gathering of our future selves, the weather outside grew darker and the wind suddenl

Of course, later, after the session, some of us took this to a whole other perverted level and pondered "ooooo, what if you had sex with your concurrent?"  OR WORSE  "what if you had a child with your

Posted Images

NicholasV
On 10/11/2017 at 10:16 AM, Troy said:

Maureen: I still wonder about the timing of Obama's presidency and then our “fall from grace” into Trump's greedy little fingers. [Laughter] Is this some form of random, political Russian roulette that will make sense in the future, when we look back at this time? Are these extremes of Obama/Trump now in motion as an energetic “system” of some kind, in our collective consciousness, perhaps like a pendulum, as a springboard to 2020's Infinite Soul manifestations?

MEntity: There is nothing orchestrated about this. It is purely the terror, the fear that always precedes a shift in paradigm

I'm thinking the channel must be incorrect in deciphering this particular communicae from the Ms. This present presidency might not be a conscious orchestration but there exist some phenomena which arise from pure silence

No one can, with sufficient detail describe this kind of occurrence in mathematical terms and yet... plain as day there it is. 

Besides Michael there are other forces in this great universe which may cause human-level changes. I think it is folly to believe only Michael prevails as a influencing force over humanity.

After all he's only from the causal level and there's more than that.

2 hours ago, NicholasV said:

I'm thinking the channel must be incorrect in deciphering this particular communicae from the Ms. This present presidency might not be a conscious orchestration but there exist some phenomena which arise from pure silence

No one can, with sufficient detail describe this kind of occurrence in mathematical terms and yet... plain as day there it is. 

Besides Michael there are other forces in this great universe which may cause human-level changes. I think it is folly to believe only Michael prevails as a influencing force over humanity.

After all he's only from the causal level and there's more than that.

ok where to begin with this....

Just because a channeling challenges your own thoughts and beliefs does not make it wrong. Any sort of influence that can come from other planes of existence cannot be forced on anyone....EVER. It must be chosen, it must be allowed. We are not pawns for the higher planes. We are individuals in the physical plane and we will ultimately have the most tangible of affects because we are here.If we truly were puppets why wouldn't everything be "perfect". The circumstances of where we are as a species are because of OUR choices. If we try to put responsibility on the higher planes to orchestrate and "fix" everything for us then that negates any sense of personal responsibility in your world and the world at large

While there are other forces in the universe beside Michael they are not forcing anything on us. They are giving more options, more perspectives to chose from because again we have to do the work here. It is our responsibility. 

"plain as day there it is"

is it..... is it really?

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • WARRIOR

I don't know what you think Michael is, @NicholasV

48 minutes ago, NicholasV said:

but if you think Michael 'prevails as a influencing force over humanity', then you are communicating with a different Michael than we are here. The Michael here teaches that each of us is responsible for our own choices. The last thing they would ever do is 'influence' humanity, since Choice is the lesson of the Physical Plane. 

I really wonder what you are talking about.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • Janet unfeatured this topic
  • WARRIOR
On 10/11/2017 at 11:16 AM, Troy said:

there is no limitation to consciousness and its capacity to generate sensory data without the body.

@Wendy Here's the session we were talking about regarding your Seth experience.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • 5 months later...
  • WARRIOR
On 10/11/2017 at 11:16 AM, Troy said:

Maureen: I still wonder about the timing of Obama's presidency and then our “fall from grace” into Trump's greedy little fingers. [Laughter] Is this some form of random, political Russian roulette that will make sense in the future, when we look back at this time? Are these extremes of Obama/Trump now in motion as an energetic “system” of some kind, in our collective consciousness, perhaps like a pendulum, as a springboard to 2020's Infinite Soul manifestations?

MEntity:
There is nothing orchestrated about this. It is purely the terror, the fear that always precedes a shift in paradigm. And the shift to the Mature Soul Age IS here. You are in it. And it cannot be stopped, but there will be attempts to do so.

In addition to those attempts to do so, the attempts play directly into the hands of the Mature Soul paradigm because it is defined by drama. What you are experiencing currently, in terms of particularly this year's anxiety, stress, depression, deflation, is ironically a good sign in terms of the progression into the Mature Soul Age.

That shift, that space between the retaliation and resistance and the full embrace is NOW. The full embrace is imminent. We cannot predict an exact date, but you will feel that relief. But 2020 is likely the shift that will be moving you toward that full embrace.

However, because of the Mature Soul paradigm being anchored in drama and intensity and emotional turmoil, it may not feel like such a great thing. But it will only start out that way because of the nature of moving into anything from the negative pole and then finding a way toward the positive pole.

So, it may be difficult to discern that 2020 was a Turning Point that helped to bring relief because it may still be intense and dramatic and emotionally tumultuous, but it is something that our students can practice embracing in a way that is not seen as a de-evolution or a setback or a regression or the end or demise or humanity falling apart.

Our students as Old Souls have a natural responsibility to see beyond this. This is very important as an Old Soul. And that is one of the reasons why it feels so painful for some of you, because the responsibility is heavy, and you do not necessarily want to do it as Personalities.

But you have to see the bigger picture. The Old Soul eventually can see the bigger picture and, depending on where you are in that spectrum of practice in seeing the bigger picture, helps determine how stressed out and depressed and overwhelmed you are. It does not mean that you have to ignore the acute picture or the immediate threats or dangers and grief. But keeping that bigger picture involved in your perspective is key to your surviving this in a way that feels as if you have participated in a world that is evolving and not falling apart.

Do you understand? It is not easy.

Did we answer the question?

I just read this again, and today I really needed it. IT IS NOT EASY!!!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
RIppolito

Michael says it is not easy and that made me think of the Adam and Eve story in the Bible, where God tells Eve her childbirths will be painful.

What I am asking is. why is it not easy?

I'm thinking that if it were easy for the Old Souls, at least, then they could help the rest in this tumultuous time of transition. It seems like that would really help humankind. But no, it seems to be hard for everyone.

But am I wrong? Are some having an easier reaction? I don't mean by checking out and not listening to the news - I mean someone who gets the news like a normal person and doesn't turn away. If some are managing to be "Zen" about the baby jails and the end of Roe v. Wade, etc. how are they doing it, and can we emulate them? Should we?

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WARRIOR
Bobby

It's not easy reconciling our own Self-Karma so how could we possibly and reasonably think the world should be easy?  So many people with so many different objectives.  Of course it's not going to be easy  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • 2 years later...