Janet

Michael Speaks: The Nine Priorities (TLEGG 2017)

Bobby

Wow, how awesome this potentially could play into education.  Perhaps in what Michael has hinted at so far and where they see themselves going in the future this would be right in line with that.  

• LIKE/LOVE 11

KurtisM

Wow I never would've expected this!
Troy, is this what "The 7 Fuels" evolved into? I recall there being a transcript you wanted to do called that.
Also, yes thank you @DanielaS!

Anyways my Priority is clearly ADDICTION. I always thought it was a part of my Goal, but I guess it's the other way around- it feeds into my Goal.
It's interesting, surprising and refreshing that there's something in this teaching that isn't so clearly defined and structured. XD I'm surprised there is no link between these cellular priorities & body types though, I mean this is about our body's cells. I wonder where the difference is drawn?
I'm also a bit confused on the terminology. Do the Ms mean these 9 Priorities as they're defined are just for our human culture? 
For instance, Money is the primary medium of exchange we have for trading and banking resources. When we shift into a resource-based economy, does this priority change? Would there be a larger term applicable to all bodies, like "RESOURCES"?

I vote we should continue with at least 2 other transcripts from this:
The 1st one could be on how we can bring resolution to each of these priorities. For instance, on this site we have tips for body acceptance, the root of addiction, processing death etc. It would be nice to have an archive for Michael's suggestion on how to resolve any difficulties in each.
The 2nd one has to be about our cells in relation to the planet. How do we feed it? All this info reminds me of the Grand Cycle Oscar had where he was part of a sentience ensouled in solar system bodies. Do our cells feed information just like water imprints memories and carries energies/frequencies? Is that how it's done, through water?
Also how exactly do these priorities feed the planet? Do certain cells focusing on sex end up traveling to some sexual center/chakra on the earth to pleasure the planet? XD So confusing.
When our body dies, how do these cells carry on? There's a lot of new info!. 

Anyways it's exhilarating to get another piece of the puzzle- this helps me see how this planet truly is an evolving organism. We just have a harder time seeing the whole picture since our life in space/time is so small and slow.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Guest Matt
2 hours ago, Janet said:

which of these has become a Priority for you? If you choose not to reveal this, it is probably Sex. [Laughter]

I always appreciate their humor. There is so much here, i think ill need to re-read it a few times. Im not really sure which priority i have. Maybee health, but i dont know, i basically feel like i could be all of 4 through 9. Ill have to think about this one. Great session thanks @DanielaS for getting it on paper.

John Roth

Very interesting. I've known for some time that the body has a consciousness of its own, and I've been trying to use the term "symbiotic" to define the relationship, although there seems to be something wrong with it - it keeps trying to escape out of my consciousness. I'm not at all sure about which one; it may be either grief or addiction.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Janet
22 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

The 1st one could be on how we can bring resolution to each of these priorities. For instance, on this site we have tips for body acceptance, the root of addiction, processing death etc. It would be nice to have an archive for Michael's suggestion on how to resolve any difficulties in each.

This sounds like you're suggesting that the priorities are negative and NEED to be resolved. That's not necessarily the case, and probably isn't usually the case.

My priority may be Death (see My Priority: Death), but rather than thinking this needs to be resolved so that I can get into something else, figuring this out really explained a lot about my life. It's not the morbid Priority that I initially envisioned when Michael discussed it in the session, but a driving force that has been active or in the background for more than 45 years of my life. I fully expect the ultimate resolution to be my own death, at which point all my questions about death will be answered. Right? In the meantime, the Priority for me is a central organizing component behind my spiritual research and experience, and I'm not at all upset by it being my Priority, nor do I feel another Priority would be 'better'. 

Even someone with a Priority of Addiction may not need resolution, but may drive toward life experiences that focus on managing/healing/avoiding Addiction, not necessarily being Addicted. 

To me, knowing about the 9 Priorities helps explain an internal drive that might otherwise be unexplained -- or unnoticed -- had these not been presented to me. And I think that's the reason Michael wanted to present the topic. All the questions raised during the session about how to switch Priorities probably arise from an incomplete understanding of the topic, which still needs to be fleshed out, as well as knee-jerk reaction to the terms given. (Aaaack! I CAN'T have a Priority of Sex!) 

As far as cells having consciousness, I believe Michael has mentioned this previously, and Seth also discusses this concept quite often. All matter has consciousness; only the degree differs. One of my favorite OMW sessions ever was Tending to Your 7 Basic Rights, which discusses how even a rock has consciousness. The degree to which our body cells collaborate to create and support a human body is just another example of how awesome our universe is. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM
15 minutes ago, Janet said:

This sounds like you're suggesting that the priorities are negative and NEED to be resolved. That's not necessarily the case, and probably isn't usually the case.

My priority may be Death (see My Priority: Death), but rather than thinking this needs to be resolved so that I can get into something else, figuring this out really explained a lot about my life. It's not the morbid Priority that I initially envisioned when Michael discussed it in the session, but a driving force that has been active or in the background for more than 45 years of my life. I fully expect the ultimate resolution to be my own death, at which point all my questions about death will be answered. Right? In the meantime, the Priority for me is a central organizing component behind my spiritual research and experience, and I'm not at all upset by it being my Priority, nor do I feel another Priority would be 'better'. 

Even someone with a Priority of Addiction may not need resolution, but may drive toward life experiences that focus on managing/healing/avoiding Addiction, not necessarily being Addicted. 

To me, knowing about the 9 Priorities helps explain an internal drive that might otherwise be unexplained -- or unnoticed -- had these not been presented to me. And I think that's the reason Michael wanted to present the topic. All the questions raised during the session about how to switch Priorities probably arise from an incomplete understanding of the topic, which still needs to be fleshed out, as well as knee-jerk reaction to the terms given. (Aaaack! I CAN'T have a Priority of Sex!) 

As far as cells having consciousness, I believe Michael has mentioned this previously, and Seth also discusses this concept quite often. All matter has consciousness; only the degree differs. One of my favorite OMW sessions ever was Tending to Your 7 Basic Rights, which discusses how even a rock has consciousness. The degree to which our body cells collaborate to create and support a human body is just another example of how awesome our universe is. 

I didn't think about them being negative as in bad. Maybe I did a bit in terms of negative, being exclusive though- good call.
You bring up a good point, thanks! I wonder if there are any kind of - or + poles then, and these priorities are more like the neutral terms. I like that they aren't inherently things to do, just mediums that drive us.

In my own life, I don't view addiction as bad- but there are definitely some addictions I want to resolve/break and some I want to create (as in: hobbies or health routines). When I was looking at the Casting Positions, I even thought that the "Global Job" of ADDICTION might have fit me, but perhaps that's just because of these priorities instead.
I'm glad sex is a priority though, it really relieved me from the instinctive judgement I make when I see people perform sex as a ritual- or people that live their life around sexual topics.

I'm def aware about them mentioning cells have consciousness, but not going iinto detail about it.
For instance, in discussing body types they described how Body Type NATURES describe the collective cellular consciousness that our body navigates through/with- which we know today as our innate PSYCHOLOGY.
My Body for instance, is primed for thinking a lot, puzzling a lot, solving puzzles a lot, brainstorming a lot, innovating a lot, forming a lot etc. because of the high % of Mercury. We don't know the details of how or why that happens to be though.
And yeah it's totally awesome! "As above so below" is such an apt term.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Stickyflames

Golly. This is a bit difficult to pinpoint.

i resonate with so many!

Hmmm...I see in my friends areas that are glaring priorities that make no sense to me. I admit being the guy who raises an eyebrow of confusion when someone wants to leep from one relationship to the next. It is just not a priority of mine. Helps ease my air of superiority.

I could be wrong, by my heartgut says mine is MONEY.

I have body image issues I have worked on for my entire life....but that is healing and healing and healing and can be worked with.

but...that...asshole money...money...it is the only thing I ever heard growing up...the only conversation ever had “ we dont have enough money” ... “ how much will that cost” . To this day I dread family groupings for a main reason being due to the incredibly boring comversations about lack of money.  Yet...money seems to be that one thing that if i do not feel Inhave access to, everything else sort of collapses around me. Who knows though, for the first time in a while, i have a comfortable amount of money and therefor I am not thinking about it much at all...maybe it has shifted...well...ramble done...who knows...hmm...hmmm....hmm.....ok...i choose.....BODY IMAGE! Final answer

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 2

Sam K

Body Image/Health would be my first guess, as I can be pretty vain and self-conscious when I allow myself to be.  Sex would be my second guess, because surely one of us must have it as a Priority. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 4

Guest Matt
5 minutes ago, Sam K said:

Sex would be my second guess, because surely one of us must have it as a Priority. 1f609.png

I actually think mine are probably money, but sex is my second guess also. I always thought that was just part of being a guy, but maybee it isnt. In a future session, ill ask about it.

Gavin

Well!

First thanks to @DanielaS, @Troy and, of course, The Michaels. Mind blowing! So glad I found you guys and joined to catch this new line of investigation and understanding. Totally Amaze-balls!

Anyhow, I am VERY sure my priority is relationships. From a very early age I have been driven by the need to have relationship on a 1 on 1 basis. At various points I was obsessed. (I have been in a relationship now since I was 17! This year marks 30 with my wife, Julie)  I do think for some portion of my life I have also explored sex as a priority. At least until I realised that my burning need for intimacy did not mean sex!

Now that my wife and I have sorted all the relationship issues out and have achieved acceptance, intimacy and unconditional love abounds and I feel I have dealt with and succeed in my underlying priority.

Edited by Gavin
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Bobby

I wonder if there is a such thing as "abrading Priorities" between two people and what Michael would have to say about those?  Two people having the same Priority must feel really good.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Diane
7 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Two people having the same Priority must feel really good.

Hah!  Are you thinking about one priority in particular?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 5

H2nna

I think there might be more conflict if people are on different axis??

Mine is probably DEATH, body image&health and grief also, but definately TRUTH axis.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby
10 minutes ago, Diane said:

Hah!  Are you thinking about one priority in particular?

LOL... well, sure!  I'm pretty sure my Priority is Relationships and Marty's is probably Career.  It's bound to lead to conflicts.  That was my reason for wondering how Michael would tie this into their whole Education topic.  Most schools ONLY prepare you for Career.  But say if it were known that your Priority was Relationships, then you could learn about training for a career, secondarily, that dealt primarily with relationships such as a counselor, psychologist, etc.  I think it would all fit nicely together  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Evelin

Wow, interesting timing. About two weeks ago before seeing my therapist I thought I have such an amount of grief work to do, I just never thought of it in those terms before. 

I always grieved things deeply as a child, one year I refused to let go of a Xmas tree and kept a tiny branch in my drawer until spring :)

Anyway, I’d say mine is probably Grief, with Sex (in a broad sense) and Purpose next.

I first thought everyone might have one of each Side, but apparently no.

@DanielaS, deep scholarly bows in your direction for transcribing!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Wendy

Hmmm I think I'm Health, but also could be Money or Relationships.  Even maybe Grief.  Will see what comes up further now that I've put this info in my brain.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Juni

I can't figure out if it's Body Image, Grief, Relationships, or Addiction for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

petra
@DanielaS  Big hug and Thank You !!!

ME: " And you have an entire collection of cells that have consciousness working with you as well as Essence. And you are all of that. "
ME:" These cells that are your body are in a kind of incarnation of their own with you as their universe."

Very powerful statements, brings the ability to respond straight home. If you have a chance to look at your own cells under a microscope,
do so, it is quite an eye opener how they respond to you and how they change according to your attitude.

As for me, Priority Money, was it once, moved on to Sex and now it is the Health department.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maxim [memorial profile]
22 hours ago, Janet said:

Note from Janet: Can we all just agree that @DanielaS ROCKS for getting all three TLEGG transcripts done so quickly?!!

LOL.  They are almost coming too fast for me to digest.  In any case appreciation to @DanielaS.

In fact this last one sounds like they just pulled a bunch of ideas written on slips of paper out of a hat.  There could seemingly be so many other priorities though in my dad's case career would fit him--he almost had to be dragged out of his doctor's office in his 80s to retire--but certainly not me or any of his five children.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Luciana Flora

Honestly it seems that my priority is none of these. And independence. It's serious, I guess I get obsessed with it sometimes.

I spent the last few years dedicating myself to getting a carreita. But I was not so worried about what career it was. It could be any one as long as it gives me enough independence to live alone. And being able to spend on things that really interest me. Like Michael teachings, for example.

Have autonomy to do this, without the authorization of my parents.

I literally forgot about everything else in my life. Including relationships. I wanted to feel capable. This has always seemed a priority to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD

Money.

Career and sex are strong (sex because I'm such a guy @Matt ? ), but after contemplating what Michael said, I understand these are simply fun, while M.O.N.E.Y. is my Priority in the Old Soul distracting way.

The whole Priority concept with its suprisingly loose structure makes very much sense to me, and comes as an explanation to patterns I have been observing, without really being able to understand what system they belong to.

Except observation of myself (Money - pick any variation of the theme and I've probably been there...) I have had a few friends across the years, with recurring themes of Death. I was never able to grasp what it was about, but there was some kind of pattern. Not very obvious, not in your face, but definitely a pattern and also a certain similarity between the people. Almost like a tribe.

Speaking of tribe; sharing Priority within family - check! Geographically makes also sense, although I find it hard to identify the Priority for my country. 

Very interesting concept. Love it. 

Except that - the whole session is simply MIND-BLOWING!!! 

I am overwhelmed by the number of topics that easily could be explored in separate, dedicated sessions of various formats. 

And I am in awe of the excellence of the collaboration between Michael and @Troy. It feels like you have entered a new plateau in your partnership! 

Thank you so, so much, and once more thousand thanks to you @danielaS for making this gem available so soon.  :love:

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Timothy J Sullivan
On 10/17/2017 at 4:13 PM, Janet said:

So, this leads us to a point to bring to you: the cells that make up your body, everything that is a part of your body, is not there randomly. It is not there as a shifting pool of mush to represent you. These cells that are your body are in a kind of incarnation of their own with you as their universe.

This is where we are going with some of our deeper explorations of our teaching during this True Application, and this is something that is important to understand as you grow older in Soul Age. You are not just borrowing material from the planet and discarding it. It is choosing to be a part of you as much as you are choosing to give it form and experience and life.

The planet evolves from the materials or the cells and the minerals and energy that is you that you leave behind, and it moves back into the pool of the Physical Plane or Earth. It is contributing to the evolution of consciousness on the planet in general.

And this is a scale that we have not explored very deeply, if at all, with many of our students. But the pool of material that you draw from is in itself evolving and is choosing to be your body.

This opens a whole new realm of exploration, no doubt.

1. How cellular consciousness comes to constitute and participate in, or as, our bodily/organic/planetary existence. Consider, the physical cells of our body are constantly reproducing, living and dying, minute by minute. There is a constant turn-over of cells, tissues, and molecular substances that make up our bodies. Our cellular make-up is constantly changing.

Does every cell have a consciousness that 'continues' after apoptosis, cell death? Does that consciousness inhabit/inform another cellular 'body' akin to reincarnation?

Do cells have 'memory' and an instinctual centre that re-boots into another cellular body over and over again? Is that related to the subtle aspects of DNA?

How do the cells of the body inter-communicate to maintain the continuity of the body? 

Can we (the personality and/or essence) communicate with cells that make up the tissues and more importantly perhaps the organ systems of the body? 

I assume there must be at least an instinctual centre to every cell, hence a subtle energetic 'body"...are there other centres, ie an emotional or cognitive centre, a mind or heart as it were? 

If cells choose ...they have a kind of will...?

I'm sure I could think of many more questions...We need more sessions on this.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Diane

'A pivotal experience regarding Death, a Death in your life, sends you on a trajectory that is uniquely defined and different from the other Nine Priorities. So, the Priority of the Personality is to resolve whatever has been stamped upon the life in some way from the experience of a Death.'

I have no doubt that my Priority in this life is Death.  There have been many deaths over the years that have defined and changed my life.  

• LIKE/LOVE 8