Janet

Michael Speaks: The Nine Priorities (TLEGG 2017)

Stickyflames

Been thinking of my priority for the last few days,

i will one day hope to ask the question to the Ms.

I am still unclear of the direct applicableness of this new information other than it being interesting.

As once one learnes ones priority it is not like there is another way to go that is more preferable and our priority is probably so engrained into our natural interests by now, I am not sure we would wish to choose another. If we even can?

who knows?

At first I thought mine was body image issues, but then I saw that maybe that was mostly chief features than anything. 

Thought it could be money, but it is only a priority when I do not have money.

I thought it could be purpose, because I am obsessed with living a life that matters to me....and it is true, i am...but if that was a priority...i would have probably acted on that years ago with fiercer devotion.

If i was to look at my life honestly....and see where I naturally aim my focus....regardless of what I wish I did or not...it is all about HEALING from failed expectations of life....this leads me to think my priority is GRIEF.

I have always loved grief. It sounds a bit sadistic, but there is few feelings on this planet as delicious as that feeling where you finally just embrace reality exactly as it is. Living in that failure, healing from it, learning there is more, learning to adore it has been everything to me for the last decade. 

This is where it gets michael tricky, as i associated that deep shame of failure with mercurial shame. Perhaps they influence one another. 

What I know for sure, regardless, is that failure has been my greatest teacher on this planet, as it always leads me right back to here. 

And asks me “ what can we do with this?” .

I asked tarot what my priority is and pulled the five of swords, defeat. 

I can almost pinpoint its birth at my parents divorce.

followed by my teenage realization that I have failed my expectation of being a “ famous artist”. It as been one beautiful exploration of failure after the other after the other after the other. I suppose learning to love exactly what I was was more important to me than any other path, despite my constant anger that my “ priority” should be hard work.

I am at a point now where I am embracing hard work as an eploration of who I am and what I can share. I do not think I would be at this point without the years of grieving my life.

love.

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Uma
12 hours ago, Timothy J Sullivan said:

I'm sure I could think of many more questions...We need more sessions on this.

I'm with you on this, Timothy. After this session I had more and more questions. Fascinating subject.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

DianeHB
3 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

Been thinking of my priority for the last few days,

i will one day hope to ask the question to the Ms.

I am still unclear of the direct applicableness of this new information other than it being interesting.

As once one learnes ones priority it is not like there is another way to go that is more preferable and our priority is probably so engrained into our natural interests by now, I am not sure we would wish to choose another. If we even can?

who knows?

At first I thought mine was body image issues, but then I saw that maybe that was mostly chief features than anything. 

Thought it could be money, but it is only a priority when I do not have money.

I thought it could be purpose, because I am obsessed with living a life that matters to me....and it is true, i am...but if that was a priority...i would have probably acted on that years ago with fiercer devotion.

If i was to look at my life honestly....and see where I naturally aim my focus....regardless of what I wish I did or not...it is all about HEALING from failed expectations of life....this leads me to think my priority is GRIEF.

I have always loved grief. It sounds a bit sadistic, but there is few feelings on this planet as delicious as that feeling where you finally just embrace reality exactly as it is. Living in that failure, healing from it, learning there is more, learning to adore it has been everything to me for the last decade. 

This is where it gets michael tricky, as i associated that deep shame of failure with mercurial shame. Perhaps they influence one another. 

What I know for sure, regardless, is that failure has been my greatest teacher on this planet, as it always leads me right back to here. 

And asks me “ what can we do with this?” .

I asked tarot what my priority is and pulled the five of swords, defeat. 

I can almost pinpoint its birth at my parents divorce.

followed by my teenage realization that I have failed my expectation of being a “ famous artist”. It as been one beautiful exploration of failure after the other after the other after the other. I suppose learning to love exactly what I was was more important to me than any other path, despite my constant anger that my “ priority” should be hard work.

I am at a point now where I am embracing hard work as an eploration of who I am and what I can share. I do not think I would be at this point without the years of grieving my life.

love.

I could be wrong, but I'm not convinced by your assessment, Royce. ? I don't think you've completed your 4th IM yet, which might explain why you're having a hard time figuring out your priority. Accepting that you've failed to be who you were expected to be, or even who you expected yourself to be, is part of the process of the 4th IM. The 4th IM is about coming to terms with who you ARE, and no longer living under the threat of not being who you "should be". Grieving the loss of who you thought you should be is part of the process. 

Your story could've been mine in my 20s-30s. I had tried to figure out what my "purpose"/passion was, and finally decided I wanted to be a healer/intuitive for a living and worked toward that. But I couldn't deal with people well enough to handle it, and had to face that truth and move on. After that I had grand ideas of making money in investing, but I wasn't great at that either and had to face disappointment. But I no longer think of any of these things as "failures". They informed me about who I am, who I'm not, where I need healing, etc.  

Your priority may still be Grief, I'm just not convinced based on the explanations you gave. I suspect your priority might be Purpose, like me. I still have to ask Michael about it, but Purpose has been a drive and challenge for me even though I have not figured out what it is (or chosen what it is). I disagree that if it's your priority, then you "would have probably acted on that years ago with fiercer devotion." For me, I always needed my work to be my "purpose" -- it's not enough for me to volunteer for something on the side. It drives most of my career choices. Another of my issues is wanting to make "enough" of a difference and not wanting to commit until I saw that. Just because I haven't figured it out yet doesn't mean it's not something I struggle with and think about almost daily. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Stickyflames
11 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

I could be wrong, but I'm not convinced by your assessment, Royce. 1f609.png I don't think you've completed your 4th IM yet, which might explain why you're having a hard time figuring out your priority. Accepting that you've failed to be who you were expected to be, or even who you expected yourself to be, is part of the process of the 4th IM. The 4th IM is about coming to terms with who you ARE, and no longer living under the threat of not being who you "should be". Grieving the loss of who you thought you should be is part of the process. 

Your story could've been mine in my 20s-30s. I had tried to figure out what my "purpose"/passion was, and finally decided I wanted to be a healer/intuitive for a living and worked toward that. But I couldn't deal with people well enough to handle it, and had to face that truth and move on. After that I had grand ideas of making money in investing, but I wasn't great at that either and had to face disappointment. But I no longer think of any of these things as "failures". They informed me about who I am, who I'm not, where I need healing, etc.  

Your priority may still be Grief, I'm just not convinced based on the explanations you gave. I suspect your priority might be Purpose, like me. I still have to ask Michael about it, but Purpose has been a drive and challenge for me even though I have not figured out what it is (or chosen what it is). I disagree that if it's your priority, then you "would have probably acted on that years ago with fiercer devotion." For me, I always needed my work to be my "purpose" -- it's not enough for me to volunteer for something on the side. It drives most of my career choices. Another of my issues is wanting to make "enough" of a difference and not wanting to commit until I saw that. Just because I haven't figured it out yet doesn't mean it's not something I struggle with and think about almost daily. 

Your assessment is just as valid to me.

I truly have no clue.

I always equated growth with the drive for purpose.

I am still curious to see how this unfolds and how it is applicable to choice other than just “ oh, okay”

Maybe it does not have to be, but can just be another beautiful peice of the puzzle of US.

love love.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DianeHB
2 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

Your assessment is just as valid to me.

I truly have no clue.

I always equated growth with the drive for purpose.

I am still curious to see how this unfolds and how it is applicable to choice other than just “ oh, okay”

Maybe it does not have to be, but can just be another beautiful peice of the puzzle of US.

love love.

You know, I always thought my drive for purpose was because of sliding to Growth, too, but there are other people I can think of in Growth, such as @Bobby and @TexB who don't seem to have that drive. In your case the addition of Idealist/Passion probably adds to the drive for purpose, but in my case the overleaves don't explain my drive.

Edit: I suppose my Server casting contributes to the desire for purpose, too.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

Diane and Royce, I've just finished my 3rd IM and as far as I can tell am between IMs in the freefloating anxiety and nostalgic remembering kind of way.

So I'm not even in my 4th IM yet!

But when I was reading this the moment I got to ADDICTION, I knew it was my priority.

Everything I do is motivated in some way by avoiding doing this to break free of that, breaking free of that to start doing this, looking at what I need to do and what I'm doing too much of.

I constantly assess the overdoing and underdoing of my choices at all times and embark on this internal strife to stop and do differently.

I've done this with jobs, school work, creative projects, health, food, free time etc.

I even developed a fear of doing new things, just because I was afraid of getting stuck in that new thing and losing the initial excitement- repeating the damn addiction process ad infinitum.

I owe my awareness of this to my very very strong Intrapersonal Intelligence and my faulty Interpersonal Intelligence over anything else. Plus a bit of the fact that I'm insanely Scholar and I constantly work to know.

So I don't think that IMs are entirely the cause of not knowing. But perhaps there's something to the clarity of being between IMs rather than in them that brings clarity to the priority?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jana
7 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

I think it's more about bringing consciousness to it, rather than directly (or at all) changing it.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Janet

The Priority is not directly tied to IMs. Mine was chosen as a direct result of events around my grandfather's funeral, in April 1970, two months before my 16th birthday. Michael told me I finished my 3rd IM between the ages of 12 and 15. I suspect the funeral events might be related to my completion of the IM, but that's why I had this exchange with Michael in my session: 

Janet: So is the Priority something that perhaps arises out of the 3rd IM?

MEntity:
A Priority tends to arise at the moment the Body consciousness is finally embraced.

In other words, it tends to be a moment in which the you that is YOU is born. Not just the programming from Personality or the momentum of Essence. It is when YOU become the meeting ground between Essence and Personality.

The key event, I think, is that after years of participating in church activities and going along with things despite my internal questioning, I was tremendously angry by the preacher's public proclamation that my grandfather hadn't attended church and he'd come back and tell us all to go to church. [That is, "He went to hell. Straighten up, people."] Not only was I angry, but I came very close to creating a scene on the spot, and that would have shocked everyone, because I had never created a scene in my life. This man publicly insulted the good man that was my grandfather, and he did it in my grandmother's presence. In the end, it was for my grandmother's sake that I kept quiet, but I think that's the point when I embraced all the questions I had ever had about my Christian indoctrination and -- unknowingly -- began my search for better answers. 

I must say that the preacher at my grandmother's church was not representative of those I worked with at the Methodist church, which was far more liberal. I never went back to her church. I should also point out that my parents, both of whom were active in the Methodist church most of their lives, never questioned me or urged me to participate again, but allowed me to make my own choices. In retrospect, I think they were affected by that funeral as well. I continued to attend church for a couple of years because it was ingrained in our family social activities, until I realized that my presence was helping no one. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Maxim [memorial profile]

Janet: So is the Priority something that perhaps arises out of the 3rd IM?

MEntity:
A Priority tends to arise at the moment the Body consciousness is finally embraced.

In other words, it tends to be a moment in which the you that is YOU is born. Not just the programming from Personality or the momentum of Essence. It is when YOU become the meeting ground between Essence and Personality.

+++++++++++++

Maxim:

In my case I don't think I embraced the body consciousness until a few years ago.  I've been a bit ethereal and my time in scientology spoke of the value of being exterior to your body.  It was puzzling to me running into the idea I began to hear so often as I was leaving scientology: be in your body.  That along with the idea Bashar emphasized: you are not in your body, your body is in you.  Perhaps coincident with completing my 2nd IM in 2010 I surrendered to the body consciousness.  I would say using this template of priorities that mine would be death.  Plus I am facing the fact of my body slowly but noticeably losing its endurance.

++++++

MEntity:

The planet evolves from the materials or the cells and the minerals and energy that is you that you leave behind, and it moves back into the pool of the Physical Plane or Earth. It is contributing to the evolution of consciousness on the planet in general.

And this is a scale that we have not explored very deeply, if at all, with many of our students. But the pool of material that you draw from is in itself evolving and is choosing to be your body.

You are more than just your head floating around looking out into the world through eyes.

++++++

Maxim:

Holy moly!!! This theme is found in Gurdjief's work in In Search of the Miraculous.  Just skimming through the book recently I was quite content to toss out that part as irrelevant.  It gets very involved in the book.  Of course, Gurdjief omits so many pieces of the teaching that are now commonly accepted.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Miizle

What awesome information. The cell incarnation stuff is something that would definitely be intersting to read more about, it sounds like something 'obvious' an logical to me, and i feel like there would actually be some healing and grounding available with getting deeper into that knowledge. Hopefully we'll get more on that soon :)

The 9 Priorities however was surprising, and surprising also in that it has not been covered earlier because it seems very pivotal to me! Thinking about some people I know, their priority seems clear to me and explains a lot of things, like my husband would most likely have Grief, having had some big losses in his life but also feeling often quite disappointed and let down by people and situations. A lot of that i have thought were rather due to assumed -Self-deprecation and -Martyrdom, but this information definitely gives me a new (less arrogant) angle from which to look at it. For me, nothing resonated when reading though the list, not enough to make me even shortlist them, so i knew it had to be the last one. So getting to the end was kind of exciting :D Purpose, yeah that makes sense.

It's quite interesting how looking at myself and some other examples here, it shows how none of the priorities truly are 'good' or 'bad' even if some definitely seem more desireable than others. For me Purpose has, as a matter of fact, been restricting me and stopping me from doing things, rather than fuelling me into action. SO many times in my life i have not bothered to do something or not been able to decide, hence done nothing, because i have not found enough Purpose, or the mythical The Purpose, in the pursuit.

I have been hounded by the idea of needing to do something that mattered since the age of 14. This resulted, for example, in me totally abandoning the idea of pursuing something artistic as a career, because it would be idle and not saving the world. Later i realised those were by no means exclusive. Even later i realised it didn't matter either way. HOWEVER - i would still very much like both :D Am i doing either? Yeah nah. Because i'm STILL being pestered by the idea, and the ideal, of Purpose. But i have, as a matter of fact, come much closer to resolution during the recent year.

First of all i have, i think, better realised and accepted that small is just as good as big. It does not serve any purpose to bypass the seemingly lesser things on the lookout for the Final Big Bada Boom that ties it all together and solves the puzzle of the Universe and Everyone and Everything Will Be Okay Forever. You might just end up sitting on your ass your whole life if it's all or nothing. One thing that has helped me here has been the embracing and better understanding the reality of Choice, parallel timelines and how incredibly many incarnations our enssences are having. It is a very freeing thought. It's not just this. This is not all that matters. Actually, even wasting a life sitting on my ass would not be wasted, just an experience (however let that not be a word of encouragement to my also existing laziness ?) It has taken me years to get accustomed to the thought that not everything is 'meant to be' or has a particular meaning or, purpose, or lesson, and that there are accidents and coincidences in this world. And that our essences and Tao love random! Man that has been a hard one to swallow for someone who used to realy embrace those fatalistic ideas. (An Idealist i am, yes.) I have now realised that was just a thought structure that offered me artificial support just like any religion would do, even if, of course, i had regarded religions to be for those who are not strong or brave enough to look for or accept the truth ?

Alright, this is why i never post anymore, because i feel i have no time, because i guess i know the posts will equal one and a half a marathon each time, so better end here and press enter before this vanishes as well like so many of my other replies recently!! >D

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 1

DianeHB

@Miizle That entire process you described sounds almost exactly like my process. I too spent a long time trying to figure out what I could do so Everyone and Everything Will Be Okay Forever.   LOL. I’ve learned to start small, too, but the tendency to think that way is still there. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Miizle

@DianeHB wow that's really interesting. I think these 9 Priorities are really significant indeed, maybe they have so much impact  and such obvious impact because we're here on the physical plane and they are so linked to our physical bodies?? 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Evelin

@Miizle and @DianeHB, I've also been in the "fix it all, once and for all" club! In a seminar a professor once asked about the perfect book or something, and I said I'd like there to be the last book that would eliminate the need for any further books -- a frustrated Scholar's view, surely! To which he casually said. "Yeah, there have been many Last Books written already" ...and I intellectually lost all hope for a moment after hearing that :D

Now I know better, of course. Although I tried to fix the marriage of my parents for ages.

But I've "inherited" a lot of grief, genetically. My dad's parents lost at least one child before my dad was born, I doubt they had time for or any help with grieving. My mother's parents were deported, the generation of the deported parents had also seen war and suffered disruptions, losses of family members etc. I connect my secondary Stubbornness with my priority of Grief because Grief is essentially about accepting a(n unacceptable) change, or coming to terms with things changing, and in my case, emotional change is something I wasn't prepared for in baby- and childhood, so I'm having a hard time with it. Especially now that I'm a parent and am supposed to help another small human with this.
If I had to guess, I'm probably on my way from Grief to Purpose.

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

ckaricai

For me body image and health jumped out at me. What’s more, i’m Aware that it has been a priority since I was a small child because the adults around me never let me forget it either to remind me about my size or to remind me all the things I need to do to cope with/overcome/fight racism. And this priority seems linked to money, career, and relationships, and at times grief. What I look like is very much a part of my identity and will never not be. So I think for me there has probably been ebb and flow between those five but body image/health is always at the center. I’m really interested in how the multiple priorities interact with each other. While I get that one dominates I feel like these should be able to be broken down into percentages or something. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Miizle
14 hours ago, Evelin said:

@Miizle and @DianeHB, I've also been in the "fix it all, once and for all" club! In a seminar a professor once asked about the perfect book or something, and I said I'd like there to be the last book that would eliminate the need for any further books -- a frustrated Scholar's view, surely! To which he casually said. "Yeah, there have been many Last Books written already" ...and I intellectually lost all hope for a moment after hearing that :D

Ha! I wonder what the "fix it all, once and for all" component in you is actually. For me it's quite clear i think, being an Artisan in Idealism, Discrimination, and  then this Purpose priority.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1

AnnaD

Miizle- I chose the laughter symbol bc I relate to your do it once and do it right fix it for once and for all, next! Tendency. Also I have a tendency to laziness. All due to having no action overleaves. Unless my secondary priest casting strangles my first scholar casting and then I get shit done, although, it may not be all endlessly positive, however it will be shite and briny.

Ckaricai - ratios of one need to another, yes. I think mine is addiction... ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1

DianeHB

You guys, I don’t like the word lazy. It’s a judgment placed on a person when they don’t do what someone else wants them to do. I used to say that about me with regards to certain activities, but then I realized that I just have different priorities. ?

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Christian

*steps up to podium*

Umm....Hi....my name is Christian.....and my priority is most likely sex. 

All joking aside, this was something rather validating for me.  

It has always been there.   

Sometimes to distraction.  

Looking back, it seems that it was for me always about exploring the boundaries of societal appropriateness.  Trying to understand how it can be a very base thing with little to no emotional or intimate connection to using it as part of a gateway to greater intimacy with another person.  Expanding my definitions of what is "sexy".   Learning that the ideals that pushed on us are not what everyone wants.  Breaking through my own repression and encouraging others to explore more. 

Granted most of this has been in my head more than actual action in the real world.  Because the real world is scary and has consequences.  

Even the question about  priorities running in families hit home.   My parents were extremely repressed about sex.  When my dad had at least one known affair, his only comment was it just happened.  Sex doesn't just happen.  It is a choice that you make usually in the moment.  It "just happened" because he was alone in another city and his family was growing closer together without him.  So he sought the intimacy he felt was being lost somewhere else.  My mother only ever complained once about lack of sex in their marriage.  It was because I asked.  At the end, they hadn't has sex for something like 3-4 years.  Mom was so repressed about it because of her religious and turns out abusive upbringing that she wouldn't talk about it with dad.  

Gahhh!!

Communication people!  

Anyway, (climbs off soap box) 

This channeling was very helpful.  Hopefully, we can explore this topic more. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Erick

on the topic of having a priority of sex, Bettina Arndt may be an example, after watching a couple of you-tube videos of hers, i came away with the term fascinated by sex, i don't recall if she used that exact phrase or not. but that seemed to fit in well with this session and having a priority of sex. seems like the term "fascinated by <priority>" may apply to more generally, death is the next one that i thought of using that phrasing with.

this then lead me to the idea that if you were to imagine a situation of having time to read one session before needing to do something else, and 9 sessions, one related to each one of the priority's, were posted what one would you read (or what one would bother you the most if you didn't) and which would you delay till you had more time. this seemed like one of the subtle ways a priority could be expressed in choices made.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Stickyflames

Been thinking about this.

Love this new information.

If anything it helps drop superiority and inferiority complex’ in social situations.

When I lived with the Radical Faerie group for a few years, consisting of a wide variety of gay men with social activist intentions, I remember a deep exhaustion from the group. Grieving was all everyone was interested in. Rarely was a conversation had that did not turn into a conversation about heartache, loss, heartbreak and coming to terms with the loss’ of reality. Mixed within the grief was the priority of Death, embedded and stamped into many of the gay men who were directly in the heart of the Aids induced trauma in the 80’s and 90’s.  

Every day was beauty in the healing and although I adored the tribe, I did have to eventually stop trying to force myself into having the same priority as them. 

My healing was on a different path. 

I remember being very playful, creative, boundless with ideas and the energy to bring them into reality as a child. It is very difficult to pinpoint exactly when the I of ME took form. I can look at where my life began to take trajectory and I can not possibly pinpoint anything but I think it began to cement in Comic Books. 

Grant Morrison’s NEW X-MEN. 

This world of beautiful superheroes that embodied participation, critical thinking, compassion, oddities beyond the physical plane etc.

They contained answers to something I never even had a question for until I started reading them. I became obsessed at that point with meaning, how we matter, why we matter. How art matters, people matter, reality matters, I matter etc.

I WANTED TO MATTER. I WANTED TO BE A SUPERHERO!

Yeah, it is obvious now that my priority is purpose. Thank you, Diane!

This does bring into question though....how much of this is life task, how much of this is my storytelling cluster, how much is my idealism and passion involved...

Probably all working together.

Mattering is still an important trajectory for me today.

I would not consciously choose another priority if I could.

Sometimes I wish Money was it or relationships were it.

I am definately still interested in participation, or aiming towards sharing something that goes beyond the self in some way.

I feel like today my sense of mattering just includes so much more of the small things and small impacts and the beauty of “ not mattering” ...but the trajectory remains the same.

love love.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DianeHB

@Stickyflames I have begun to observe other people's priorities, too, and I'm seeing that this is another major layer to understanding ourselves and others. I'm coming to realize that the priority may not be caused by any of the overleaves, but the overleaves and life task inform the shape  it takes and how you go about pursuing that priority. Went to see Brandon Stanton of Humans of New York last night and had many thoughts about purpose and priorities. I'll write it up when I get a chance.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Kasia

I've been meaning to add my two cents since first reading this session, but couldn't quite put form to my thoughts until @Cong and I had a chat about it this weekend. I love the way Erick presented his views:

On 22/10/2017 at 10:50 AM, Erick said:

this then lead me to the idea that if you were to imagine a situation of having time to read one session before needing to do something else, and 9 sessions, one related to each one of the priority's, were posted what one would you read (or what one would bother you the most if you didn't) and which would you delay till you had more time. this seemed like one of the subtle ways a priority could be expressed in choices made.

I genuinely think you're onto something, there, @Erick.

I don't know if this will help those who are having trouble figuring out their Priority, but this way of looking at it has helped me: Body Priorities are to Personality, what Personality priorities are to Essence. I remember a session in which Michael once said that the choices of the Body always trump Personality, and the choices of Personality always trump Essence, and I never quite understood that comment until this session. So the same way that Essence designs a Personality with Overleaves and grand plans for this lifetime, and Personality can override those and live purely from False Personality, Personality has plans for its existence on the Physical plane that can be overridden by the Body's consciousness and choices. I think this is why these Priorities are sometimes challenging (or "curses"), since we feel "we" are being overridden, the same way Essence might find Personality "challenging" in that it does what it wants, and not always according to "plan". And in the same way that compassion from Essence helps Personality, Personality's compassion for Body consciousness helps transform these Priorities from "curses" to experiences of growth and co-creation.

It's also the reason I think these priorities don't directly relate to Personality Overleaves. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael presented a new level of Overleaves just for the Body, the same way we have Essence Dynamics and Personality Dynamics in our current profiles. The consciousness of our Body is simply a more focused experience to what we perceive as Personality, same as we're a focused experience for our Essence.

I'm really quite excited to explore this new level of Teaching the Ms have presented! Thank you @Troy for your magnificent work, and @DanielaS for being a rock-star Scholar and making it accessible so quickly.  ? ??

Edited by Kasia
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

DanielaS
2 hours ago, Kasia said:

and @DanielaS for being a rock-star Scholar and making it accessible so quickly.

De nada!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Ingun

This whole session is very validating and it will be so interesting to see where we go from here.

The body has it's own individual consciousness, it has it's own agenda in a way, in my experience.

I think it's much about balance between the three; Essence, Personality and Body. But the Body having the last word in a way, or similar to babies in the family being the boss :-)

In my process of conscious connection to Essence and manifesting Essence I learned the necessity of including my body much more as a part of my process of growing and evolving.

I learned that I could only go so far without including it's awareness, consciousness and information.

Think about bringing in higher energies into a body that is only updated for lower..... it will not work... the body has one job and that it to keep it alive.

We point this out because we speak, and many teachings speak greatly, about your soul and this Essence and this body as if it is something you wear. But it is its own Consciousness that is contributing to the choices and factors and paths of your life. It is not just “you.” It is this package of cells that have their own Consciousness as well.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

Oh no, @Kasia don't bring up overleaves for the body or I'll get excited at another damn level of uniqueness to write about! XD

Also, if that is so I wonder how the Body Types play into all this. They're chosen by Essence, but how does the body work with this?

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1