Troy

ALERT: Issues with TLE Support Subscriptions

Troy

It has been reported by many of you that the Support Subscriptions are not renewing properly, or that you are having trouble with renewing or starting your own. Everything looks fine on our end, but I did find several issues on individual accounts due to changes made by the user or their bank or lack of response to renewal options in time. 

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD. I will try to address these asap!

Troy

• THANK YOU! 2

Uma

Hi Troy,

When I click on My Subscriptions at the bottom of this page in the Quick Links, I get a page that offers all subscriptions, not one that tells me what my subscription is, or the ability to change or upgrade it. This was the bug I reported last week when I was trying to remember the discount code for the subscription I already have.

Troy
1 hour ago, Uma said:

Hi Troy,

When I click on My Subscriptions at the bottom of this page in the Quick Links, I get a page that offers all subscriptions, not one that tells me what my subscription is, or the ability to change or upgrade it. This was the bug I reported last week when I was trying to remember the discount code for the subscription I already have.

You want to use the link from the SUPPORT menu that reads MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS. The same link is available through the My Subscriptions link at the bottom of the page, but you have to look to the right of the list of Subscription options. There is a SUBSCRIPTION MANAGEMENT MENU box for all links relative to managing your subscriptions. If you are on a mobile device, the SUBSCRIPTION MANAGEMENT MENU is below the list of subscription options.

• THANK YOU! 1

Martha

My subscription looks like it is expired since August of 2016 (I-S6LXJB66N39A), but it has continued to draw from my paypal account every month all along. Which is fine as I didn't want to cancel it to begin with. I remember something about us having to cancel and reenter subscriptions a long time ago, but because my shows cancelled but is actually still active I had opened a ticket. I was afraid if I reentered I would end up with two monthly draws from Paypal.

Uma
1 hour ago, Troy said:

You want to use the link from the SUPPORT menu that reads MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS.

When I click on that link, it takes me to my subscription, which shows that it expired in Sept. But Paypal took the October payment. That's why I reported it in Bugs a while back.

Wendy

Mine also says it's expired and it isn't.  PayPal is set to withdraw some money again tomorrow.

image.png

Jean Hamill

Hi Troy:  I am pleased you enquired about this for I have been wondering if it was still in place.  I contacted Paypal today and they say they will reply within 24 hours.  So I will let you know what they say.   Regards Jean

Jean Hamill

Hi Troy: Pay Pal replied and everything is OK.    Jean

PPLD

Yes, mine also shows as EXPIRED, but that's something new. It was renewed for this year on August 31 and looked ok until recently.

When I was booking my October POFs on September 25th the code worked perfectly.

Could it have changed in connection to the website being down a couple of weeks ago??

UPDATE Oct 26: Subscription in terms of payment/discount works without problems. Booked some sessions yesterday and it's OK.

Edited by PPLD

MichaelE

My subscription also shows expired. Though the standard amount was removed from my account for this month on the 16th.

Joanne

Troy,

I just updated my cc info with PayPal and tried to renew my Life Task Subscription again and it says I can only purchase one of these. I cannot possibly be so technically challenged to not be able to renew a subscription!!! What am I doing wrong?? Help, please!  

Troy
2 hours ago, Joanne said:

Troy,

I just updated my cc info with PayPal and tried to renew my Life Task Subscription again and it says I can only purchase one of these. I cannot possibly be so technically challenged to not be able to renew a subscription!!! What am I doing wrong?? Help, please!  

I think the system is wonky when a billing agreement is canceled and then tried to be renewed. I reissued a renewal invoice to you, so let me know if that helps.

Martha

What should we do about the subscriptions showing as expired? Cancel on the paypal side and then start a new one here? Would you need to do some manual intervention first? I also got the error that I can't purchase it because i've already purchased it. I looked at the recurring payment in paypal and it says "Life Task TLE"

Troy
19 minutes ago, Martha said:

What should we do about the subscriptions showing as expired? Cancel on the paypal side and then start a new one here? Would you need to do some manual intervention first? I also got the error that I can't purchase it because i've already purchased it. I looked at the recurring payment in paypal and it says "Life Task TLE"

Yeah, when a payment isn't processed within the grace period, it suspends the account (looks like it stopped in 2016). I just "renewed" it and it says "next billing April 15 2018." You should be able to now log in to your account and change or update things as you'd like, but if you have any issues or I need to cancel this, let me know. Thank you for your generosity and for asking about this. I may need to write up a side panel for others who might be having this issues. Love you! 

Martha

Thank you! All I wanted to accomplish was getting it all straightened out so yay!

Martha

It’s still showing expired when I go to manage subscriptions, will give it a day or two to let PayPal and TLE finish processing (unless you think it should have already done that).

Troy
13 hours ago, Martha said:

It’s still showing expired when I go to manage subscriptions, will give it a day or two to let PayPal and TLE finish processing (unless you think it should have already done that).

I don't think what I did actually worked. I tried a different method. See if you received an invitation to "renew."

Martha
23 minutes ago, Troy said:

I don't think what I did actually worked. I tried a different method. See if you received an invitation to "renew."

That worked. It's showing as active now. It pulled a second March payment to renew because it thought I was years overdue, so we'll call it some extra LOVE for you. Because I do! ?

I went to Paypal to see what happened there, and I see the new subscription from today, and the other subscription looks like it's inactive.

Edited by Martha
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy
1 hour ago, Martha said:

That worked. It's showing as active now. It pulled a second March payment to renew because it thought I was years overdue, so we'll call it some extra LOVE for you. Because I do! 1f618.png

I went to Paypal to see what happened there, and I see the new subscription from today, and the other subscription looks like it's inactive.

I think the first one will be refunded. It shows as "canceled" on my end and should issue a refund. Let me know if it doesn't. I love you!