Nikola Tesla

• WARRIOR

http://ewao.com/2017/02/20/nikola-teslas-extraordinary-interview-hidden-116-years/

Was he a Michael Student? Sounds like it.

Do we know his Overleaves? I know Michael mentioned him in

which also has a lot of interesting stuff on Obama and other topics, so I enjoyed reading it. @MaureenThis is the session I was referring to when we spoke today.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WARRIOR

Tesla's current incarnation attended the 1st TLEGG I think it was if not the 2nd.. you just missed "him."   Now a she who goes by the name of Amina and even though she lives here in the US, hails from the same area of the globe as your favorite tennis player :)

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Well that's awesome because it has annoyed me how Tesla and his inventions were and have been so unappreciated and downright silenced to non-existance, and only now he's coming to the surface somewhat. Not that this new incarnation is 'him' but somehow it still makes me feel better about it.

Those 'cities' where all the different personalities of essence live, that Michael mentionned some time ago (still a crazy concept to me! :D), i wonder if they get to know about posthumous succeess if they choose to, and even more so i guess, do they care.....? Probably not....... ?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
5 hours ago, Uma said:

Just a heads up that this interview could be a fake. (Source) Amina, on the other hand, is very real. @Bobby, she was at the first TLEGG. I was looking forward to seeing her again at the second, but she didn't make it to that one. I totally forgot "she's" Tesla!

Now what's this about 3D model visualisations of Entity Structures??

• LIKE/LOVE 7
2 hours ago, Kasia said:

I can't wait to see that! Oh please let's work on this one!

My flatmate (Artisan too, right) after remembering Michael for approximately 5 seconds, just said "3 sides of the Entity? Really? This counting of yours can never be consistent (when I was explaining Position). It's a multidimensional structure. You need to speak more about it with Michael."

And I was just like Oh.Kay! Artisans.

And yes where IS Amina? Missed her last year too. She's fun and she has great appreciation of nature, so it was nice looking at trees and stones and animal droppings together ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 4
  • ARTISAN

IMG_1003.jpgFrom the East Coast Gathering, I have Amina as a 2nd Level Old Scholar-cast Artisan from C1E2.

Troy talked to Amina about generating a 3D model of entity structure, but I don't know that anything ever came from that. At one of the 7 Oaks gatherings Amina tried to demonstrate how you can understand 4th dimensional structures via use of some models, using the shadows cast by the models and by manipulating bubbles. It was fascinating.

As I understand it, Amina has been going through some rough times following the death of her mother.

IMG_1008.jpgIMG_1017.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • THANK YOU! 2
On 10/21/2017 at 7:27 AM, Kasia said:

The current 2D model of an Entity is only a very rough representation of the real structure. We (Geraldine, Bobby, and I) had a couple of sessions trying to figure out how it looks in reality and how to apply the "seat numbering"/positions to the structure. The former was accomplished, but not the latter. To give an idea:

[MEntity] We have mentioned in previous exchanges that the more dynamic and "true shape" of an entity is that of a sphere, and more specifically to be that of a geodesic polyhedron built upon similar structures reflecting those capable from the carbon molecule.
[MEntity] Though we intend to elaborate beyond this crude comparison, the closest we can come to giving you a visual of an entity is the C60 fullerene.
[Oscar] It looks like interlocking pentagons and hexagons.
[MEntity] Correct.

And:

[MEntity] [...] each hexagon is a Cadence [...] We are working on a way to convey through Troy how this can be described beyond the C60, as the C60 accounts for only 32 Positions and only serves to be confusing as each Cadence in this model is intrinsically a part of another Cadence because of shared Positions/hexagons. [...] Each Hexagon would account for a count of 7, with the center of the Hexagon being a Position [7], as well. [...] the "shape" of the entity is not static. [...] Exploring the phrase "fullerene tube" can give you another image of how an entity may shift in structure.

Sphere-shaped C60 fullerene:

800px_COLOURBOX6347523.jpg

Sphere to tube:

Polymorphic+Forms+of+Carbon+(cont)+Fulle

Troy then talked to Amina about it.

Edited by Oscar
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • WARRIOR

Wow @Oscar. Thanks for sharing those quotes about the structure of Entities. Very interesting. Are those from private sessions you have had? or are they available in the Library or here on TLE? Does Fullerene come from Bucky Fuller?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

so if we added the 7th in the center (scholar position ???) and missing positions at the intersections so they are not shared something like thisIMG_20171022_074205.jpg

i then tried expanding out, the cluster of three positions (tri bond ???) around the center cadence and that gave

IMG_20171022_080051.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • ARTISAN

@Oscar -- I don't remember seeing this session so thank you for posting the snippets. Maybe it explains why Amina built that very large structure to show shadows to help us understand 4-dimensional space. I loved that model and got a kit to build one of my own when I returned from the ECG.

The snippet of content about the fullerene made me think that perhaps this other pic I have of Amina's shadows is closer to the structure being described. You can see the hexagons in these shadows. 

IMG_1009.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2
KurtisM

Well, I came across this image:image.png

It looks something like this then, but with all the 3 Sides at the same distance from one another?
The capsule look reminds me of a spaceship- as cadences are added on beyond the normal count, it probably looks more like that elipsoid/tube than a sphere.

Then a Cadre would look like what Erick made. And those 6 triangles in the middle could build into pyramids that connect the 12 Cadres into an Energy Ring?

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
10 hours ago, Oscar said:

[MEntity] [...] each hexagon is a Cadence [...] We are working on a way to convey through Troy how this can be described beyond the C60, as the C60 accounts for only 32 Positions and only serves to be confusing as each Cadence in this model is intrinsically a part of another Cadence because of shared Positions/hexagons. [...] Each Hexagon would account for a count of 7, with the center of the Hexagon being a Position [7],

the 32 positions does not make sense to me, as C60 has 12 pentagonal faces, 20 hexagonal faces, 60 vertices and 90 edges. having 60 positions one at each vertices would be the obvious and apparently wrong conclusion, but if each hexagon is a cadence then C60 should have 20*7 (140) positions, still a ways off from the 7*7*7*3 positions of a "perfect" entity. the tube form does expand a bit better adding a new hexagonal face for each new cadence. even taking into account that in 4d space that not all positions may be visible in a single 3d model, seems like that would only account for probably 1/2 the missing spaces looking at a 4d cube "tesseract" all the unique positions would be visible with two 3d models, the other models would link the two.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
8 hours ago, Uma said:

Wow @Oscar. Thanks for sharing those quotes about the structure of Entities. Very interesting. Are those from private sessions you have had? or are they available in the Library or here on TLE? Does Fullerene come from Bucky Fuller?

The sessions were TeamTLE sessions. I have no idea if they are in the Library or not. Yes, they named "fullerene" after him.

1 hour ago, Erick said:

the 32 positions does not make sense to me, as C60 has 12 pentagonal faces, 20 hexagonal faces, 60 vertices and 90 edges. having 60 positions one at each vertices would be the obvious and apparently wrong conclusion, but if each hexagon is a cadence then C60 should have 20*7 (140) positions, still a ways off from the 7*7*7*3 positions of a "perfect" entity. the tube form does expand a bit better adding a new hexagonal face for each new cadence. even taking into account that in 4d space that not all positions may be visible in a single 3d model, seems like that would only account for probably 1/2 the missing spaces looking at a 4d cube "tesseract" all the unique positions would be visible with two 3d models, the other models would link the two.

As Troy was struggling to make sense of things, it wouldn't surprise me if they meant "faces" instead of "Positions". The real size is probably much bigger than C60. I think the middle position is the King Position, as they specifically called it 7.

Michael also said

... each "joint" of the Hexagon as it is part of another Hexagon holds two Positions. [...] Each Position, then, should equate a 7. A Position that held a 1, then, would also hold a 6. [...] To help you in your math, it would be easiest to consider one other layer to the design: Each axis will have a total of 7, as well. This will NOT be the case around the pentagon. Or within the pentagon, rather. The pentagon will tend to have a mix of pairings. We will elaborate upon that eventually.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 2
John Roth
2 hours ago, Erick said:

I believe Michael said that the C60 fullerene was not correct, but was simply the closest that could be gotten through the channel at that time. It's a very pretty problem.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
John Roth
35 minutes ago, Oscar said:

The sessions were TeamTLE sessions. I have no idea if they are in the Library or not. Yes, they named "fullerene" after him.

As Troy was struggling to make sense of things, it wouldn't surprise me if they meant "faces" instead of "Positions". The real size is probably much bigger than C60. I think the middle position is the King Position, as they specifically called it 7.

Michael also said

37 minutes ago, Oscar said:

... each "joint" of the Hexagon as it is part of another Hexagon holds two Positions. [...] Each Position, then, should equate a 7. A Position that held a 1, then, would also hold a 6. [...] To help you in your math, it would be easiest to consider one other layer to the design: Each axis will have a total of 7, as well. This will NOT be the case around the pentagon. Or within the pentagon, rather. The pentagon will tend to have a mix of pairings. We will elaborate upon that eventually.

I suspect Troy has never looked at graph theory. Where Michael is talking about a "position" that's shared between two hexagons, I think they mean the side that's shared between the two. It can't be a vertex, because that's where three hexagons would join. If you look at it in two dimensions, a structure that consists only of identical regular hexagons is a honeycomb. If one of the hexagons is a cadence, then Michael seems to be saying that adjacent cadences are joined by a 4-3 or a 5-2 or a 6-1, which actually sort of makes sense. I think.

I have no idea what Michael meant by an axis, unless it was "axle" meaning a vertex, but that makes no sense either.

One of the problems with visualizing it in 3D is that the usual visualizations assume that the faces are flat and all the sides are equal lengths. You can't make a structure composed only of identical regular hexagons work in 3D. That's why I think of graph theory, where there are only lines and vertices. You can completely ignore the issue of physical representation.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Mike Cleverly

I think the problem with all these examples are that many of them are correct in certain very narrow contexts, but I don't think there is a 3 dimensional arrangement that can be constructed that elegantly describes the multitude of connections in an "ideal" Entity.

Here is a short and non exhaustive list of the types of 'connections' or relationships within an Entity that immediately come to mind:

Lets imagine the Essence in position 1 in an Entity. It has connection relationships with:

Cadence, ie the other positions 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 in the first row

Tribonds- The other Essences in position 1 on the other 'sides of the Entity', IE Truth, Love, Energy sides

Connections with all other 1st positions (and therefore all Server cast) in all other cadences

Connections with the Essence immediately preceding and immediately following their position

Connections with 2 position in 2nd row, 3rd position in 3rd row [...] to 7th position in 7th row (Michael has mentioned this kind of diagonal cadence briefly before)

Connections with all other position 1 Essences in other Entities in the cadre.

Connection with Essence Twin in another Entity.

This doesn't even include the thousands of connections that essences build with other essences as they live their lives, play out karma, monads, etc which I believe becomes as important or even more important than these original mathematical connections.

There is no single model that can elegantly represent this. This is because 3 dimensional physics gets in the way. Matter gets in the way. Yes you can add a 4th dimension but that only frees up one more layer of connections. The Entity is not a 3 dimensional, 4 dimensional or N dimensional arrangement floating in space, it is a zero dimensional unit that has no use for up, down, left and right. Its connections are not by virtue of where they sit in a sphere - these ideas are just crude approximations to help us get our clumsy 3 dimensional brains around.

I think the best we can do is to come up with maps that make sense in a narrow context, that satisfy one or two of those connections listed at a time. The geodesic sphere is useful mostly as a way to help us imagine an array of intricate connections without actually accurately describing the nitty gritty details.

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WARRIOR
56 minutes ago, Mike Cleverly said:

it is a zero dimensional unit that has no use for up, down, left and right. Its connections are not by virtue of where they sit in a sphere - these ideas are just crude approximations to help us get our clumsy 3 dimensional brains around.

that is a really clear articulation @Mike CleverlyThank you. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
2 hours ago, Oscar said:

faces makes more sense and does add up for C60, with the additional info on the parings the center for king position does fit also.

none of the larger shapes seem to fit either the type 1 GP(4,0) seems to have the closest number of faces and would have positions for some of the larger entities and perhaps for entity to entity connections (although i seem to recall the kings played a role in that set of connections), but would not fit with the pairing of the positions at the vertices.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldberg_polyhedron 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Mike Cleverly

Okay, this is going to look a bit mad because I scribbled it at 1am and I have to get up for an early shift, but here is another way to visualise some of the connections within an Entity. 

I started looking at the Fullerene Tube Michael mentioned above, and I wondered if the blocks, rows and columns of an Entity would fit on there. Picture a Fullerene tube, as below:

2017-10-23 01.35.28.jpg

Unroll it:

2017-10-23 01.35.40.jpg

Doodle madly on it.... 

2017-10-23 01.37.17.jpg

So you can see the first block of 49 Essences. It is arranged (according to previous channellings) in a 7x7 grid. 7 rows and 7 columns, numbered 1 to 7 but also referred to by the role names - 

1: Server

2: Artisan:

3: Warrior

4: Scholar

5: Sage

6: Priest

7: King

This fits very neatly in such a way that if you rolled this sheet back up again, both the column and row 7s at the end of Block 1 nestle neatly into the 1s at the start of Block 2. How lovely and tidy!

It also means you can follow various rows and columns- all the 1s (server row or columns), all the 2s, count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, The end of the column in one block meets the start of the same column in the next block... Its all rather nice.

The way the columns and rows spiral around the fullerene tube is pleasantly reminiscent of a DNA helix, isn't it?

One big caveat - it doesn't address the fact that Michael specifically pointed out that each hexagon should represent a cadence, not an essence - but I think with a bit of thought and doodling this idea can be adapted to accommodate that too. I'll leave that for tomorrow! 

Oh and here's my template in case anybody else would like to print out a copy and play around with it:

Graphene Sheet 02 Larger.jpg

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 4
  • THANK YOU! 3